What're You Playing?

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
i've been taking a deep dive playing Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
Hoping to finish it (not aiming for 100% all of them) before Kingdom Hearts 3?

Also...
Got destiny 2 for PC with humble bundle anyone play it? Monara#11581 on bnet :)
is Destiny still a thing?
images

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Disgaea 5 and Strange Journey Redux.

Not sure how I feel about the latter. The original is one of my favourite megaten games, but this... Lots of things I'm not sure how I feel about. Haven't gotten to the new content yet though, so maybe that'll sway me. Here's hoping.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
What am I playing?

PC:
- This War of Mine (Brutal Survival, odds of good ending: never!)
- Choice of Robots (I cried every time i play)
- Huniepop (the MILF-man returns!)
- Tropico 3, 4, 5 (controls are a bitch for each installment)
- StarWars: KOTOR 1 and 2 (never the online version, heresy!!)
- Papers, Please! (Glory to Arstoszka!)
- FenFen's games (obviously)

XBone:
- Elite Dangerous (please kill me before the meat grinder does T-T)
- Fallout 4 (I love that it has mod support finally!)
- Elder Scrolls Online (beautiful, but player economy be damned!)
- Battlefield 3 (yes i know its old but i love the combat)
- Gears of War (Everything! I want those Diamond Skins!!)
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 and Tiberium Wars 3 (the True Masterpieces!)
- Mass Effect Trilogy (I saw Andromeda coming years ago, i celebrated it's destruction with gusto!)
- Rage (in preparation for Rage 2)
- Meal Gear Solid V (I'm addicted to everything about it)
- Bayonetta (Is it strange that i want a DMC crossover?)
- Devil May Cry (Everything before Ninja Theory)
- GTA 4 (Main, Ballad of Gay Tony, Lost & Damned)
- The Darkness 1 & 2 (I fell in love with everything related to the comics)

These are just from my small library of Digital titles, i still have the physical disks.

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
Well.... TiTs, sometimes Coc....lol

The Elderscrolls V: Skyrim(modded)
Fallout: New Vegas (DLC)
Mad Max
Simple Planes
Spaceflight Simulator (mobile)
Ark: Survival Evolved
Halo: Combat Evolved
Halo 2-5
TerraGenesis (mobile)

Soon gonna be playing:

Elder Scrolls: Blades (mobile) :D
Fallout 76 :D

Reactions: General Nuisance

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
What am I playing?
PC:
- This War of Mine (Brutal Survival, odds of good ending: never!)
- Choice of Robots (I cried every time i play)
- Huniepop (the MILF-man returns!)
- Tropico 3, 4, 5 (controls are a bitch for each installment)
- StarWars: KOTOR 1 and 2 (never the online version, heresy!!)
- Papers, Please! (Glory to Arstoszka!)
- FenFen's games (obviously)

XBone:
- Elite Dangerous (please kill me before the meat grinder does T-T)
- Fallout 4 (I love that it has mod support finally!)
- Elder Scrolls Online (beautiful, but player economy be damned!)
- Battlefield 3 (yes i know its old but i love the combat)
- Gears of War (Everything! I want those Diamond Skins!!)
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 and Tiberium Wars 3 (the True Masterpieces!)
- Mass Effect Trilogy (I saw Andromeda coming years ago, i celebrated it's destruction with gusto!)
- Rage (in preparation for Rage 2)
- Meal Gear Solid V (I'm addicted to everything about it)
- Bayonetta (Is it strange that i want a DMC crossover?)
- Devil May Cry (Everything before Ninja Theory)
- GTA 4 (Main, Ballad of Gay Tony, Lost & Damned)
- The Darkness 1 & 2 (I fell in love with everything related to the comics)
These are just from my small library of Digital titles, i still have the physical disks.
so you were actually playing all of those, including several trilogies, all at the same time?
:colbert: if you say so, cause i could also list tons of digital games i have

anyway taking a break from Kingdom Hearts 2.8 too much Kingdom Heart:catstare: i love and hate those games
back on Warframe, some Doto2, some Armello and joined a few Saint Seiya Soldier Soul tourneys
waiting a few more months and updates before going back to TiTs again

Dec 11, 2016
Shogun 2 Total War (With Total Realism mod)
Atilla Total war (With Ancient Empires mod)
Rome 2 Total war (With DEI)
Total War: Medieval 2 (Primarily with EBII)
Kingdom come: Deliverance
Fallout 1
Fallout 2 (With several mods)
Fallout: NV (Modded to death!)

Reactions: IATIHIA2

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
PC-wise: TiTS obviously.
RuneScape
Elvanar
Dreamgirlfriend
Occasionally games by Artix Entertainment, like AdventureQuest and AdventureQuest Worlds, DragonFable and MechQuest.

Phone games are: AdventureQuest Dragons
Dreamgirlfriend
Girls X Battle
ZGirls

General Nuisance

Sep 26, 2018
The internet, duh
I've been playing a lot of Splatoon 2 recently. I get that it's made for 10 year olds, but hey, it's fun as all hell. Other than that, it's mostly just Overwatch, Paladins, and a tiny bit of Fallout 4. I have been getting back into Skyrim though, after a three year detoxing.

Damn. I used to be literally addicted to that game...

Reactions: IATIHIA2

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Been levelling characters in Battle For Azeroth. Fun enough....except for the going back to Legion content to unlock allied races...

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Not sure if this is considered a necro yet, but I've been playing Divinity: Original Sin 2. It's pretty good, but I have two complaints so far.

1. There doesn't seem to be a single dialogue option that even remotely hints that you do not like the gods, even though they do exist.
  2. This is a warning, so I would advise you read even if you don't like SPOILERS; the companions not currently in your party when you go from Act 1 to Act 2 WILL DIE, permanently, irreversibly, forever.

Regardless

Jul 20, 2018
Not sure if this is considered a necro yet, but I've been playing Divinity: Original Sin 2. It's pretty good, but I have two complaints so far.

1. There doesn't seem to be a single dialogue option that even remotely hints that you do not like the gods, even though they do exist.
  2. This is a warning, so I would advise you read even if you don't like SPOILERS; the companions not currently in your party when you go from Act 1 to Act 2 WILL DIE, permanently, irreversibly, forever.
I assume that you have Fane in your party which is why you are particularly disenfranchised with the Gods? There comes a point when the Gods stop mattering and you can start disagreeing with them pretty early. Personally I always play as the Red Prince to play out his sex scenes (and he's really fun besides) and it makes sense that a privileged, arrogant lizard would love his Goddess. As for the deaths of party members, they did that for two reasons, one is a spoiler and probably a cool idea that they came up with fairly early in development and the other is for replay value. Personally I think the Red Prince, Lohse and Fane have by far the best stories and Sebille's is somewhat generic but matters a lot while Beast and Ifan should only be taken along with you if you like the characters. Their quests sort of get completed anyway whether they're present or not. Good game. Honestly budget aside CoC2 reminds me of it an awful lot from vampiric gods to the party system and the way the story is told and character tags add to the narrative.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I assume that you have Fane in your party which is why you are particularly disenfranchised with the Gods? There comes a point when the Gods stop mattering and you can start disagreeing with them pretty early. Personally I always play as the Red Prince to play out his sex scenes (and he's really fun besides) and it makes sense that a privileged, arrogant lizard would love his Goddess. As for the deaths of party members, they did that for two reasons, one is a spoiler and probably a cool idea that they came up with fairly early in development and the other is for replay value. Personally I think the Red Prince, Lohse and Fane have by far the best stories and Sebille's is somewhat generic but matters a lot while Beast and Ifan should only be taken along with you if you like the characters. Their quests sort of get completed anyway whether they're present or not. Good game. Honestly budget aside CoC2 reminds me of it an awful lot from vampiric gods to the party system and the way the story is told and character tags add to the narrative.
I'm just always against the gods; if they don't exist it doesn't matter, and if they do exist they're inevitably dickbags.

I'm actually playing multiple games, and I don't really like Fane, Sebille, and Red, so I made a solo game called "Rancid Cunts" to see their stories without hindering my co-op partners.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I always play custom characters when possible in any game, so I am not one of the 6 companions.

Last edited:

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Story of my life: Don't have money for a decent PC or console, get better job but never have time for any kind of serious play. Finally get time to play wind up playing text-based games and other indie games that don't require a beefy PC to run.

With that said, Rimworld is going into version 1.0 soon! :catte:

Though I definitely will be playing Cyberpunk 2077 and Mount & Blade: Bannerlords.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Story of my life: Don't have money for a decent PC or console, get better job but never have time for any kind of serious play. Finally get time to play wind up playing text-based games and other indie games that don't require a beefy PC to run.
Yeah, right there with you. *points to image* I blew my entire bonus from work on my new gaming PC, and I don't think I've played a single game that comes close to what it can do. Go figure.

Attachments

• spending.jpg
    spending.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: null_blank

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
The World Ends With You on the Switch.

For anyone wanting to play this game, make sure to play with touchscreen and not the controller. It wasn't ported well for the controller but works well with touchscreen.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Been doing some travelling the last week, so I reinstalled Shadowrun Dragonfall and Hong Kong.

My Street Samurai has been leaving a trail of critted enemy bodies across Berlin and Hong Kong.

Fun times.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
My colony in Rimworld just got wiped out via bandit raid (orbital drop).

RIP James Pooglesworth III and Lotus

I...probably should play on lower difficulty until I get the hang of the ice sheet climate...

Thi

Apr 18, 2017
Been playing too much Assassins Creed Odyssey lately

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I am a sad poor person, and cannot afford games release day... So I installed Neverwinter to dick around, and it's been fun. I also have other games I should play, but my crap job is keeping me from being productive.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
(What i'm playing? Your mother!!) Kidding - obviously.

Okay, seriously, I'm playing the BETA for Fallout 76 and Elder Scrolls Online to kill time because fuck my life. Played the crap out of my single player games and need more which hurts the bottom dollar at the moment without work. Wanted to go back the Fallout New Vegas cause i miss the crazy things i could do and love the mechanics.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I'm just going to have to say this: Red Dead 2 is far and beyond superior to the original Red Dead. Rockstar took a lot of familiar mechanics from RDR1 and GTA 5 and refined the shit out of them. Hands down beats God of War 4 for console GOTY.

Weapons customization: crazy. Unlike GTA 5, older weapons are still viable as the game progresses. I love this. There are also unique custom weapons you can get from doing quests in the game.
Clothing, hair and beard customization: crazy
Horse customization: the only thing I don't like about the horse mechanics is perma-death. It's annoying to bond with a new horse over and over again.
Story: good, I'm not sure I care for the implication that the MC gets knocked out and struggle-snuggled in some rando encounter
Voice acting: awesome. A couple of people get a bit hammy but over-all
Casting: insane. They got Cantonese-speaking voice actors to do the voices of the people in Chinatown and Cantonese dialect is historically accurate for 1899. There are plenty of non-English (Polish, German) speaking characters throughout the game that really adds to the feel of the game.
Overworld: great.
Music: great.

Thing I didn't like:
Deadeye is aim-bot bullshit for console plebs and people that can't git gud.
Finding the sweet spot for acceleration and dead spots for manual aim-tuning was a bitch-and-a-half.
Stupid fucking half-scripted events where a woman with a knife can auto-kill you if she gets too close.
It's a pain in the ass to loot because everything is scattered about all over the place. You can turn on a hunter-vision to see lootable items glow but I still find it annoying enough to comment on
Garbage collection: Xbox and PS4 aggressively despawn corpses and other things (like a runaway horse & carriage) if you wait too long or run out of your LOD. But if someone shoots a hole in your hat it keeps the hole texture there. Priorities, man.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Just came here to post that the PC version of Fallout 76 is going to be full of cheaters. lol

1. No encryption between FO76 servers and client, traffic is sent over as plain text. LOL
2. Critical game files on the client are not encrypted
3. Game is vulnerable to memory manipulation apps like Cheat Engine

It's gonna be fun.