What're You Playing?

Ratchet Hundreda

Sep 30, 2015
Hungary
ratchethun.deviantart.com
Damn there's used to be a time i've played a ton... I just can't get myself to play much anymore for some reason. :/ The last game a played pretty passionately was Kerbal Space Program. I modded the living shit out of it and it's the most stable modded game on my pc to this day. I love that game.

I used to mod Skyrim like you, then i took a thousand krakens in my face :/ I usually get it pretty stable even with 50-60 mods installed and ruin it when i can't help but "accidentally" install 20 other adult mods on the game -.- Even if i manage to get it relatively stable the problem occurs where i just fck around with everyone and everything instead of actually playing the game... I currently have a pretty stable modded install with only 30 or so mods on. It only crashes once in every 2-3 hours or so. I just don't feel like playing it anymore...

LoL used to be a huge thing for me as well, after season 4 i felt the game took a big turn to the worse and didn't enjoy it that much anymore. Since that i actually feel they totally ruined that game. I can barely accept my buddies invitations for a couple matches. It actually makes me pretty sad because i had a ton of money in that game and was totally addicted to it... I recently read that they want to rework Evelynn. I may come back and check the game when that happens and decide if it really worth my time. If not i will probably try to sell my acc and leave the whole shit behind me.

Other than that played a ton of modded Minecraft and currently have high hopes for a game which has been in development for, 7 years now? I can't even recall when it started. It's basically a minecraft clone in space but with some interesting upcoming features the developers are just about to put in the game. It's called StarMade. It's nothing exceptional yet but has a ton of potential.

What the real deal is Ashes of Creation. It's said to debut in 2018 or maybe later but it seems pretty ambitious from what i've read about it so far. Some even take it as the actual wowkiller. Those who didn't hear about it yet should check out their kickstarter, they have a pretty good video there which sums up what they are working on. They managed to gather top dollar in only 2 weeks so far, so i have really high hopes for the project.

Reactions: fergusson

Eyero

Sep 27, 2015
Don't know if anyone here's played Lisa: The Painful RPG, but people have been churning out some surprisingly good fangames for it, which are the main things keeping me busy right now. In particular, I'd say Pointless and Hopeful are worth a go.

For those who don't know, the constant theme across all three games is as follows- a decade or so ago (the timeframe is deliberately vague), a mysterious event known as "The Great White Flash" inexplicably killed off every female in Olathe, the world the game takes place in. The games themselves follow the lives of all the men left behind coming to terms with both being the last generation of humanity and their own personal problems- which is to say, not well at all. Society crumbled a long time ago, with those not falling in with the warlords vying for control over the wastes either quietly succumbing to depression, chasing incredibly vague rumours of girl sightings or going homicidally insane ("We're gonna be extinct in about thirty years or so, who gives a shit if I hurry things along a little to blow off some steam?").

It's kind of like Earthbound's older brother who only comes home at night after the bars shut and that his other brother Undertale is kinda scared of. Depression, drugs and domestic abuse (the latter intertwining pretty heavily with one character's past- no spoilers beyond that) are pretty common topics here.

Words of advice, though. Both games are hard (especially if you choose Pain Mode for Hopeful- Pointless basically IS Pain Mode however you play it, it's that hard). They're also pretty bleak in tone, albeit with enough dark humour and lighter moments sprinkled throughout to stop players from going into "Eight Deadly Words" territory.

Last edited:

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Currently now playing 'The Surge', y'know considering its basically a sci-fi Souls based game, its actually pretty good! Sure its not Dark Souls (never could get myself to play it, since its more fun to see people watching it), plus I am actually more or less playing because I wanna get my hands on some shiny power armor.

Oh excuse me, I mean Powered Exo-Frames.

I honestly thought that this game would stink, but no, its quite enjoyable to play.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Got myself back into C&C:TW3, I always liked the tiberium universe, minus the fucking last game which ISN'T and SHOULDN'T be consider a C&C game. EA ruined that universe when it tried to go the way of DoW and fast paced online sports league play and trying to compete with Star Craft 2 E-sports.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Fire Emblem Fates [again]

I have the cover art from "Crazy Chicks" as my desktop wallpaper so the call of Tharja [or "Rhajat" in this case] was too strong

KingMelon

Sep 27, 2015
A lot because I'm a couch potato gamer.

Warframe
League
Dark Souls (all of them)
PUB G
Rainbow 6 Seige
Binding of Isaac
Titanfall 2
And more that im too lazy to remember

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I'm back atm to play when not do any more wastfull activities Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance with some of added mods.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Im playing Friday the 13th (Now that i can finally log in) and Im having a blast.

Fun stuff, murdering and Taunting people and such. Its something I didnt expect.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I'm back atm to play when not do any more wastfull activities Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance with some of added mods.

Yeeeap game I haven't gotten yet... but I am seeing as there's a fucking sale on Steam right now!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I got it from local magazine that have good idea to include each month some full version games. I think more than half games I got is from that source xD Back in a days it wasn't yet so popular to buy full games on Steam...heck back then noone know what it's Steam at all (cuz it or been brand new made or not yet existed).

Last edited:

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
A lot because I'm a couch potato gamer.
Warframe

same here Oberon Prime made me return to it.

Other than that just a bunch of Towerfall, Bullet Hell shooters and random stupid coop games with friends on a weekly base whenever we can meet

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
I've mainly been playing Titanfall 2 and Warframe since I've been in the mood for space ninjas, and Titanfalls Titans/Mechs are just an added bonus though I've been meaning to get back into MechWarrior Online for the new update.

Other games include:
GTAV
C&C 3: Kane's Wrath... "Steel Talons Rule!"
Skyrim
Fallout 4
Dark Souls 3
Dawn of War 2: all of it
Eternal Crusade*if it ever opens again*
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
Fallout 2: I nuked the Enclave for my wife... the Shotgun wedding wasn't part of the plan when I left on the quest for the GECK but it made nuking the Enclave oh so much more fulfilling, I mean sure before it was all about saving all life in the wasteland but they made it personal!

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Been playing a few Diablo clones; Sacred 1 and 2, Titan Quest.
Kinda burned out on shooters and fps at the moment.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Had it since it first came on early access.

Reactions: RanmaChan

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Currently playing Crash Bandicoot. One forgets that Video Games were in general harder in the PS1/N64 generation compared to later generations.

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
Currently playing Crash Bandicoot. One forgets that Video Games were in general harder in the PS1/N64 generation compared to later generations.
Not harder, you mean were better and more Fun.
Hmmm
Or Maybe i was a little sadistic since young

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Recently Started playing Total War: Warhammer wasn't exactly expecting Chaos to literally just be Chaos Space Marines in a fantasy setting though I guess that's what you get since you basically control the equivalent of Chaos Undivided except... successful, not "I lost the battle but blew up the planet" successful. I have enjoyed how each major faction is unique in their own ways like how the Empire works similar to a normal Total War faction with a bit of a Warhammer twist to it where you can assign offices to lords to boost the Empire in various ways and how Chaos is a Horde army lacking cities while constantly raiding and moving when they aren't reinforcing leaving nothing but ruin and corruption in their wake.

Edit: Just found a Slaanesh pleasure palace, gonna have everyone just encamp this region and wait around for 3 turns. This negative -50% move distance really blows!

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Maybe i was a little sadistic since young
You were. Then again, my first PS game was Rayman :p I never managed to beat Space Mama.

I've been playing Crash Bash as of late due to something I posted on this very forum. My PS has been comatose for a while, so I had to emulate it. So I'd like to ask... does anyone know of a good way to map PC keys? I'm having some serious problems with keeping L1/R1 pressed whilst also pressing x or o.

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
Age of Empires 2
Dark Souls series - demon souls (on PS3), DSI, DSII, but DSIII doesn't running on my 'Bucket' (whimp - whimp)
Legend of Zelda - ocarina of time\majora's mask\twilight princess (with emulators)
Shadow of Colossus - one of the my love games, and soon it's renewed on PS4 (oh, my nostalgia)
Telltale Games (excepting Minecraft) - The Walking Dead series, The Wolf Among Us, Tales from the Borderlands, Game of Thrones and their earlier projects
Red Orchestra 2 - Rising Storm 2
Paradox games - Crusader Kings 2, Majesty 2, Stellaris and other...
Klei Entertainment - Don't Starve, Mark of the Ninja...
Black Isle Studios - Planescape.Torment, Fallout 1-2
Colin McRae Dirt 2 (Rest in Peace, Colin)
Alien Shooter 2 Gold Edition - soundtrack and crimsonland style are awesome!
Resident Evil series - RE4 the best, but bad port for PC
Settlers II
XCOM Lon War worth more than a thousand words.
and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Call of Chernobyl by stason174