What're You Playing?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
no qt naoto tho

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I was playing Planetside 2 (Vanu ftw)
Bah! Trans-human scum! The Terran Republic will conquer all!

Oh wait, this is the TiTS forum, isn't it. That insult doesn't work here. Uhhh..... ALIEN SCUM! No, that doesn't work either.... shoot. I got nothing.

Reactions: RanmaChan

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Muahaha! I am immune to your insults!
I tried doing the same thing in another thread, but with Warhammer 40K and it didn't work. Xenos scum are totally allowed and accepted here. It is baffling to watch how humanity allows them to continue with their corruption!
I think we can at least agree that the NC need to be destroyed completely, amirite? Stupid shotgun biolab farms...

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Persona 5!
Very fun. Though sometimes I feel Ryuji misses so much he'd miss the planet if he tried to hit it.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
Persona 5!
Very fun. Though sometimes I feel Ryuji misses so much he'd miss the planet if he tried to hit it.

Z2uwDr7.png

"Seriously? You're hopeless, Skull."

voidrunner

Jun 26, 2016

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
been stuck playing Ark Survival Evolved, this is the longest stint I've played it, it helps to actually have a GPU that can handle the games graphics requirements. I think I'm nearing my third month...

Moo Cow

Lately it's World of Tanks with various others peppered in. Still going strong on Dark Souls III a year and about 30 playthroughs later. The build variety in that game along with the characters and setting are just so good.

Trying to bring myself to get back to Persona 5 and Tales of Berseria though.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
At this moment I'm fucking around with mods in Skyrim. Not because I'm a huge fan of the game (I'm not) but it's fun to put horsecocks on things, and wondering how "big" the next girl I see is. :>

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Oh sweet I love Skyrim. Or more specifically Skyrim modding. I've been modding Bethesda games for years. Let me know if you need any help.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Oh sweet I love Skyrim. Or more specifically Skyrim modding. I've been modding Bethesda games for years. Let me know if you need any help.

One problem with modding bethesda game is that you can only use a certain amount of mods before things become wonky, not such an issue IF you know how to merge mods together, like say companion/follower addition mods which there are a lot of. Also the large plethora of sex mods ;)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
If you have patience, you can get three digits worth of mods stable no problem.

Patience is at a premium nowadays though.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Well wasn't the limit with Bethseda games with mods like 160 or something? I can't remember exactly. I know that was the case with Fallout 3 and NV. If you went above that number of mods the game started acting wonky. I know that is a limitation with the game engine.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
255, no? But you can always merge mods.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah but if ED not knwo how merge them nor know anyone who can help him with it still the limit of mods will be hard to overcome by him. Aren't there anywhere places for those that looking some of mods merged or all merged versions have not those one you want to use ED?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Yeah but if ED not knwo how merge them nor know anyone who can help him with it still the limit of mods will be hard to overcome by him. Aren't there anywhere places for those that looking some of mods merged or all merged versions have not those one you want to use ED?

Not really, there are guides to merging mods though. Most mods can be found on steam, of course I use Nexus, for adult mods Loverslab.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Honestly, I never run more than double-digits in terms of mods. Eventually I find it gets to the point where it has become so radically different that I am no longer enjoying myself with the game, itself. Skyrim just happens to be a game that without mods is not too enjoyable, compared to... say, Fallout. (1, 2 and New Vegas is the true trilogy! The Tri-Force of God-tier WPRGs.)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
That's probably more to do with the story being the least compelling aspect of Bethesda games. xD

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Not true.
The new Prey is pretty great.

Huh didn't realize Prey was done by Bethesda.

As for what game I'm playing currently, Subnautica. Game is absolutely pure awesomeness in eyecandy for a game, also there aren't many games out there that are pretty much about being on an alien planet where most of the stuff done is done underwater. Game is also relaxing with the music. I got slightly bored in Ark so I switched lol

fJPMX9m.jpg

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Not true.
The new Prey is pretty great.
Yeah, too bad it's made by Arkane, and only PUBLISHED by Bethesda. So there's that.

Bethesda Game Studios only works on Fallout and Elder Scrolls, Bethesda Softworks handles publishing. Same shpiel with Dishonored, Doom 2016, Wolfenstein: The New Order, Rage and The Evil Within. All games with the Bethesda logo on the box, but made by Arkane Studios, Id Software and Tango respectively.