CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Night

Aug 26, 2015
Ah, thanks. I was curious because I really want anot her quest with Marble, like running into he rest of her family or at least meeting Ophellia for that 3rd cowify

;)

I heard somewhere she had a "hammer quest" in development. Don't know if that's been scrapped or who even started that project. 

Evir

Mar 28, 2016
Trying to become a shark-morph, well succeeded with that, but only issue I found, might be issue with Default CoC also can't confirm, but googled it and no one mentioned anything about it.

Going off Smutosaur 

But my appearance after receiving shark teeth still saying;

Your face is human in shape and structure, with orange and black striped skin. A set of razor-sharp, retractable shark-teeth fill your mouth and gives your visage a slightly angular appearance.

Is it even possible to get a shark muzzle?  I've been save scumming alot of TS teeth and no luck so far.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Fen intentionally left the shark face description vague so that players are free to imagine just how much of a muzzle they have in game.  

" A set of razor-sharp, retractable shark-teeth fill your mouth and gives your visage a slightly angular appearance"

So yeah it's up to your imagination whether it looks like this 
th

or if it looks like this
6115e26ad0a5acbb20dfd2452ab84562.jpg

Personally I prefer to interpret it with the more humanoid proportions, but the first pic might be more your speed and if so envision that angular appearance. I actually enjoy the fact that CoC has no official in game art beyond it's sprites because that gives our imaginations more wiggle room for envisioning characters based on the text. (Heh my mental image for most of the CoC character are probably 20% less furry than what most of their authors probably intended...) 

TiTS' bust images are interesting but they sort of bug me in how they remove some of that vague room for personal interpretation... (Doesn't help that they aren't even always accurate to the textual descriptions. *Looks at Ceria's removable forearm carapace and Skinny T...*)

Evir

Mar 28, 2016
Its fine either way I just wasn't sure like if it was bugged or something like that good to hear, I was gonna sit there trying to force a cat muzzle transformation then go back to shark again and see if that would force it xD

Lazy Fatboy

Mar 29, 2016
Do you think you can mod in a gay/lesbian mode? Some people don't swing both ways, and would prefer either all male or all female. Having a male/female version of each main character/random mob and a toggle to switch as prefered would make this game so much more enjoyable for some of us!~

ccafa9eef390ebf3f1aba3ef303f6f09cde76937cea496c2f7a2ebde1ea47199.jpg

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Do you think you can mod in a gay/lesbian mode? Some people don't swing both ways, and would prefer either all male or all female. Having a male/female version of each main character/random mob and a toggle to switch as prefered would make this game so much more enjoyable for some of us!~

This means 2 separate encounters for male and female verrsion of each character and random mob. Or 3 for herms.

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
As much as I'd like to have all the dudes I could want in this game, I already know that would take forever to code, if it could be at all. So it's a definite no.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lazy Fatboy

Mar 29, 2016
This means 2 separate encounters for male and female verrsion of each character and random mob. Or 3 for herms.

I suppose? Like, you pick from the start which you prefer and you can go into options and toggle it, just like you can toggle out of certain fetishes (such as the worms that infest your...ya know) and whether or not you want it to be realistic or survival etc.

I imagine that might be difficult, very much so, but I think it would be well appreciated...

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
She lacks end quest content, so fans are dissatisfied that Helspawn doesnt have any intimate scenes. This is mainly due to the fact that Savin doesnt want anyone to alter his creations.

Still... I've never seen so many people who'd wanna bang their daughters. xD

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
I don't either. But I can already tell, from a lot of other people, that this wouldn't work. Sorry dude. :(

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Some flagging system would likely be the easiest to implement in terms of opt in/opt out like that, though that may still be a lot of work. At some point, it would mean each scene would have to be edited to have any "M/M" tag or "F/F" or "Herms only" and the likes.

Not to mention how many scenes would giving the player the ability to opt out of would break because of that.

Nvm. I thought Lazy meant an opt out system. The actual idea of having two/more than two seperate series of scenes for a multitude of NPC's rather than simply allowing certain ones to fire or avoid based on player preferences is even less likely, unfortunately.

Also, please leave the whole helspawn thing out, guys. It's Savin's call and he's already made it.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I don't know anything about coding, so I don't really understand at all...

Well, you should know a little about wrighting, at least. Now imagine wrighting two versions of every character.

Still... I've never seen so many people who'd wanna bang their daughters. xD

Wrong. You don't know which people wanna bang their daughters. It's... Not that kind of info people usually share.

Lazy Fatboy

Mar 29, 2016
Well, you should know a little about writing, at least. Now imagine writing two versions of every character.

I'm actually fairly competent in writing, no poet by any means, but heck, I'd be willing to lend my novice aid if it would speed up the process a bit.

Heck, I could write samples and share them here.

- but if the coding is as hard as people claim, then it would be pointless.

Perhaps rather than adding a toggle, the game could simply have different "versions" basically being the same game but with different text?

- or would that be even more difficult? :(

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'm actually fairly competent in writing, no poet by any means, but heck, I'd be willing to lend my novice aid if it would speed up the process a bit.

Heck, I could write samples and share them here.

- but if the coding is as hard as people claim, then it would be pointless.

Perhaps rather than adding a toggle, the game could simply have different "versions" basically being the same game but with different text?

- or would that be even more difficult? :(

Coding is actually simple thing, especially if all you need is adding another scene, all you need is usually an example of another similiar scene. You likely don't realize sheer amount of content in game. Most scenes are actually much longer than they look like due to different variants for different bodies. There are lot of scenes gated behind something. Choose one complex scene and imagine, thet player can be humanoid, 'taur, goo or naga. Player can be male, female, both or none. Player can have no breasts, or four rows of milky pillows. Player can have one small cock, or 10 huge, usual or tentacles, with knots, barbs, etc. Not all scenes accomodate all variants, but most of them usually at least accomodate few of them.

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
I'll be honest, I HAVE thought on a game inspired by CoC where it's all males. But can't really get myself to work on it... >.>

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Maybe it's just me, but games focusing entirely and strictly on M/M content are indeed a bit on the rare side (even rarer than F/F type games in fact) , so the more the merrier I say. Either way, a new game all together is a challenge I'll bet in it's own right, regardless of the direction the content is intended to go, so good luck I suppose!

Lazy Fatboy

Mar 29, 2016
Coding is actually simple thing, especially if all you need is adding another scene, all you need is usually an example of another similiar scene. You likely don't realize sheer amount of content in game. Most scenes are actually much longer than they look like due to different variants for different bodies. There are lot of scenes gated behind something. Choose one complex scene and imagine, thet player can be humanoid, 'taur, goo or naga. Player can be male, female, both or none. Player can have no breasts, or four rows of milky pillows. Player can have one small cock, or 10 huge, usual or tentacles, with knots, barbs, etc. Not all scenes accomodate all variants, but most of them usually at least accomodate few of them.

I see. Yes, I do realize the sheer amount of content and all of the variables as well, and there's more content and variables being added all the time.

Although some of the variables would be removed in some versions- the gay version likely wouldn't have your character sprouting ten boobs and a vagina, and likewise the Lesbian version wouldn't have your character sprouting 20+ dicks. Some (anal) mpreg/oviposition and male lactation maybe, but otherwise most of that would go into the herm version.

Even if I did put my nose to the grindstone and come up with male versions of all the female characters, by the time I'm finished there would likely be 10 or 20+ more to convert.
For the story side at least, I think I could come up with all the necessary text, at least as far as converting females to males is concerned...

I don't think I'd be very good at doing the opposite, since my heart (and lust) wouldn't really be in it. Converting males to females would fall to someone else.

If enough people got into it and wanted to help make it happen, I'm fairly certain we could find a way to make it work.

Again though, I know NOTHING about coding so...hehe :(  I'll just get to work on some sample texts, if only to amuse myself...

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
the gay version likely wouldn't have your character sprouting ten boobs and a vagina, and likewise the Lesbian version wouldn't have your character sprouting 20+ dicks.

You should be new here? right?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Then you'll know that futanari is one of the biggest kinks in both games. Cuntboys... not as much, but they do exist. Throw a bone to those who are into multibreasts/intimates or just sport both to unlock as many scenes as possible, will you? :p

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
Maybe it's just me, but games focusing entirely and strictly on M/M content are indeed a bit on the rare side (even rarer than F/F type games in fact) , so the more the merrier I say. Either way, a new game all together is a challenge I'll bet in it's own right, regardless of the direction the content is intended to go, so good luck I suppose!

The fact that they are rare is one of the reasons why I WANT to do it. Plus if anything, it helps my perverted imagination out a bit. And thanks for the luck. :) I'm sure I'll need it.

Lazy Fatboy

Mar 29, 2016
Then you'll know that futanari is one of the biggest kinks in both games. Cuntboys... not as much, but they do exist. Throw a bone to those who are into multibreasts/intimates or just sport both to unlock as many scenes as possible, will you? :p

Right, exactly, as it is, it's very much a bisexual game. Hermaphrodites and Futanari and all that jazz.

You do remember what I'm suggesting though right? That we make a "gay/lesbian" version/toggle?

That we separate the Estrogen and the Testosterone for those who only swing one way?

That's what I've been posting about for the past half hour...

Speaking of "cunt boys" I always wanted my character to be a "faux cow" when I got the Treatment and kept starting over in the hopes of getting it...
I never got it.

The fact that they are rare is one of the reasons why I WANT to do it. Plus if anything, it helps my perverted imagination out a bit. And thanks for the luck. :) I'm sure I'll need it.

I'll help. With the story side of things. I take it you're experienced with coding?

All my posts seem to be automatically merging. Interesting.

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
I'll help. With the story side of things. I take it you're experienced with coding?

I'd appreciate it. :) And no, but I do have a friend who said he was all on board with doing it.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Right, exactly, as it is, it's very much a bisexual game. Hermaphrodites and Futanari and all that jazz.

You do remember what I'm suggesting though right? That we make a "gay/lesbian" version/toggle?

That we separate the Estrogen and the Testosterone for those who only swing one way?

That's what I've been posting about for the past half hour...

Why yes, I do! I have a good memory! :D Now,  are you aware that, in CoC, you could technically be be a lesbian with a cock and a gay with female parts?

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
Well cools. :) We've kinda got a small bit of the story written already, but not exactly enough. So some help on that (because I suck at story telling. XD) would be most appreciated.

Lazy Fatboy

Mar 29, 2016
Why yes, I do! I have a good memory! :D Now,  are you aware that, in CoC, you could technically be be a lesbian with a cock and a gay with female parts?

Aww, so it's an issue of understanding, not remembering.

Then let me further elaborate.

The gay/lesbian version I'm suggesting doesn't mean that your character is gay/lesbian,
it's referring to the player's preferences.

In other words, a homosexual man likely wouldn't want to play a game with a bunch of Orc/Troll/Demon females raping his character/hitting on him whatever,
and a homosexual woman would likely prefer not to be molested by an Incubus/Minotaur etc.

Make more sense now?

For those who don't like pussy, or those who don't like dick- those who prefer one or the other, and not both.

Get it? Hopefully that was a better explanation :D