[TiTS+CoC] Lucid Dreams (1.1.10 for TiTS 0.6.92)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackwater Syn

Aug 28, 2015
uhh, the game?

Yeah, its a joke.

question, what program do people use to edit their save files?

This here.  Load the sol file into it. You can also snag the offline version, but you cannot create or delete flags with it. There's an issue with save file sizes on chrome, so you may have to use firefox...which has issues with deleting the version flag. These issues do not exist in the offline version, and the firefox bug can be fixed rather easily.

TFMaster

Its keyofthetwillight into nurse droid or at the codex (you won't see any input entered, but it'll take it away or give it there), but when entering at the nurse it won't give it to you until you back all the way out of her screen.

I planned to post this earlier but oh well anyways I ended up thanking you guys for your help before even attempting to try it out. Turns out that when I tried to use the code nothing happened. What I mean is that no message popped up confirming that a code was inputted properly I even tried imputing in into the V-Ko Nursedroid interface but it still didn't work, and yes I went back to V-Ko's main menu after imputing it and still nothing. So I guess you gave me the wrong code or something.

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
I planned to post this earlier but oh well anyways I ended up thanking you guys for your help before even attempting to try it out. Turns out that when I tried to use the code nothing happened. What I mean is that no message popped up confirming that a code was inputted properly I even tried imputing in into the V-Ko Nursedroid interface but it still didn't work, and yes I went back to V-Ko's main menu after imputing it and still nothing. So I guess you gave me the wrong code or something.

How did you spell it? The way its set up is twilight is spelled with 2 L's and no spaces. In the codex it'll pop up right away saying you get it while nurse droid won't display you get it til you fully exit conversation.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
There is a bugfix update.

I'm totally not sorry for a delay. Blame Savin for it.

BlueRaverFox

Oct 5, 2015
Well, regardless, it's good to know you're still around, Etis.  I was afraid something bad might have happened to you! ^^;

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
Not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but attempting to give things to Amily gives this error:

Something bad happened!

Please report this message, and include any prior scene text or a description of what you did before seeing this message:

Version: 0.6.85

ArgumentError: Error #1063
 at classes::TiTS/buttonClick()

May 17, 2016
So we can't take things out of the VR pod anymore 

you need to enable the cheat keyofthetwillight in order to enter the vr pod as your current character unless you're saying you are unable to bring items out WITH the cheat enabled in which case you should of said so. I normally play with the cheat enabled but I have not had access to a computer for a bit so I would not know if this is a problem personally.

May 17, 2016
for every cheat you can type in the code on any screen in the game that isn't the main menu or save menu's. most people do so in the codex since there isn't any conflicting hotkeys for most cheats on that screen

Blackwater Syn

Aug 28, 2015
Conflicitng keys.... so many accidentally used items...

I wish I knew better the first time I entered a cheat. I also wish that I could remember that F1 does NOT save my game in TiTS. Damn you muscle memory. Got me smashing that button and wondering why nothing happens.

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
you need to enable the cheat keyofthetwillight in order to enter the vr pod as your current character unless you're saying you are unable to bring items out WITH the cheat enabled in which case you should of said so. I normally play with the cheat enabled but I have not had access to a computer for a bit so I would not know if this is a problem personally.

How do I know when it's active? 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Note, that this cheat can result in an unexpected behavior. Also, there is content only available without it, like PC pregnancy. Also, don't switch it - use it before the first enter and don't disable, or don't use at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.