[TiTS+CoC] Lucid Dreams (1.1.10 for TiTS 0.6.92)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
uh, i know you said the bog doesn't deserve its own slot, but I want you to reconsider, it take a WHILE if I want to do or get anything that involves the bog due to it being combined with the swamp, it might be confusing for players who dont know they were merged and suddenly read that the are in a bog instead of a swamp, and lastly it might not be very pleasing for big CoC fans...I don't want to pressure you but I'm just saying...its a big of an inconvenience 

There are only 3 events in a bog (phouka, chameleon, frog). And it's not like Swamp has really too much content. Two version of spiders, drider, Kiha.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
There are only 3 events in a bog (phouka, chameleon, frog). And it's not like Swamp has really too much content. Two version of spiders, drider, Kiha.

it took me 2 in-game days to get rizza root

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
:agreed:

Screenshot 2016-07-16 at 5.00.48 PM.png

(sidenote: what timezone/place do you live in? i just want to know if im sending posts at midnight or something)

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
(sidenote: what timezone/place do you live in? i just want to know if im sending posts at midnight or something)

UTC+3, but it's not like I have any schedule. At least for now.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Curious question: if TiTs were to ever get so long that the enemies were as strong as the weapons your "showcasing" would you actually make them sellable? 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Curious question: if TiTs were to ever get so long that the enemies were as strong as the weapons your "showcasing" would you actually make them sellable? 

Maybe as endgame weapons, with more sane stats.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
is helias birthing scene even able to be activated? since, you know;

And ive beem spamming sleep for a while now just to test it.

Screenshot 2016-07-18 at 11.31.46 PM.png

Kaz93

Mar 25, 2016
It's not implemented. What's the difference between it and LaBova?

LaBova makes you a cowgirl like bovinium does, Probova makes you a full morph with fur and muzzle, which is really hard to get for female characters since the only way of optaining it is the male cow tf item..I think its called minocharge

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
LaBova makes you a cowgirl like bovinium does, Probova makes you a full morph with fur and muzzle, which is really hard to get for female characters since the only way of optaining it is the male cow tf item..I think its called minocharge

then do this for now, use minocharge, buy a bunch of ovi elxers from lumi, and go to the high mountains and trade for pink eggs with the harpy.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Computer broke down, I've had it for a while so I guess it's somewhat expected, I might be on hiatus until I get a new one sorry :/

TFMaster

Hey Etis, I didn't know if you were aware of this but in the latest version (version 1.1 b4) there is a glitch or a bug if you will that I found. While I realize that the current version is only a beta version I still think you should know so that you can fix it. Anyways the bug is that if I have another save and I try to enter the VR Pod instead of taking me to the character creation screen it pops up as my other saved character and to top it off I can't do anything! The screen displays nothing and there are no buttons at the bottom of the screen. This is really messing up my game as I cannot enter the CoC World as any of my other characters. I was just going to wait for the latest update and hope it gets fixed but I can't wait any longer!

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Hey Etis, I didn't know if you were aware of this but in the latest version (version 1.1 b4) there is a glitch or a bug if you will that I found. While I realize that the current version is only a beta version I still think you should know so that you can fix it. Anyways the bug is that if I have another save and I try to enter the VR Pod instead of taking me to the character creation screen it pops up as my other saved character and to top it off I can't do anything! The screen displays nothing and there are no buttons at the bottom of the screen. This is really messing up my game as I cannot enter the CoC World as any of my other characters. I was just going to wait for the latest update and hope it gets fixed but I can't wait any longer!

Ops. Character switching is messed up. Can't update now, but here is workaround: Create new game, obtain VR pod, enter, create CoC character, exit. Use key cheat (enable it). Enter (it would show into again), exit. Use key cheat again (disable it). Works for me.

And regarding other saved character... You mean from another save? Seems more like vanilla bug with character storage cleanup on new game or save-load. Workaround: reload tab with a game (if in browser) or close flash player and open it again (if standalone).

TFMaster

Ops. Character switching is messed up. Can't update now, but here is workaround: Create new game, obtain VR pod, enter, create CoC character, exit. Use key cheat (enable it). Enter (it would show into again), exit. Use key cheat again (disable it). Works for me.

And regarding other saved character... You mean from another save? Seems more like vanilla bug with character storage cleanup on new game or save-load. Workaround: reload tab with a game (if in browser) or close flash player and open it again (if standalone).

Yes that is exactly what I meant (the earlier post)  I probably should have checked the earlier posts first but this topic is just so long. What did you mean by 'key cheat' do you mean the infinite item use cheat or are you referring to another cheat that I don't know about?

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Yes that is exactly what I meant (the earlier post)  I probably should have checked the earlier posts first but this topic is just so long. What did you mean by 'key cheat' do you mean the infinite item use cheat or are you referring to another cheat that I don't know about?

Its keyofthetwillight into nurse droid or at the codex (you won't see any input entered, but it'll take it away or give it there), but when entering at the nurse it won't give it to you until you back all the way out of her screen.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
into nurse droid or at the codex

Unless on mobile no need to use nurse input and codex is unnecessary, just easier because there are no letter keys in that screen to accidentally press and eat/use or walk somewhere.

TFMaster

Its keyofthetwillight into nurse droid or at the codex (you won't see any input entered, but it'll take it away or give it there), but when entering at the nurse it won't give it to you until you back all the way out of her screen.

Unless on mobile no need to use nurse input and codex is unnecessary, just easier because there are no letter keys in that screen to accidentally press and eat/use or walk somewhere.

Thanks you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.