Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
With multiple people expressing an interest in funding Hand So development I thought I'd clarify a few things, and set out where I am with her and a rough plan of what will happen next.

The base content that would get her up and running on your ship, along with a number of sex scenes, has been done for some time. You can have a look at that here. There's also a basic plan for what her dominant content will look like. I don't wish to write any more of her content right now for two reasons:

1) She has a lot planned, maybe more than I can realistically handle, and I really don't want to hand the coders a vast, rambling amount of content they are inevitably going to blank as hard as possible. Take it from the writer of the Bothrioc and Plantation Quest: Giving Fen/Gedan/Jacques a massive, bloated project is a good way of never seeing it again for upward of half a year. I very much want to handle this as modularly as possible.

2) I still don't have an entirely clear idea of how ship mechanics are going to work.

There has been some movement on the second issue though, as blog-watchers will be aware. I've had a chat with Gedan about it, and used the details she furnished me with to sketch out how I envisage Hand So working: Here are the fruits of that.

What will I be working on first, once the foundational content is in place? Dom So. Con/Sub lovers are provisionally covered with the content that already exists, and Ultra Sex Shodan is what people have most expressed an interest in.

So that's that, so to speak. I'm putting off the people who are asking to commission her, but I wanted you to know there is some progression going on, and a plan for a green-tinted future is in place.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Are you sure you really want to juggle three Sos at once though? I mean, it's not too late to just call her Con and Sub content her "base" form and then Dom So progresses from there (and reverts if she's not too far Domme already). Could even add a few scenes in the future if people really want them. Or are you seriously going to make a complex progression path for Con and Sub as well? I recall you saying you envisioned Con and Sub So as functionally different, like they were to focus on just threesome content or something? Actually in that case it'd be kind of weird to lock those scenes away from Dom So (wouldn't she be interested in the rest of your crew as well?)

Like you said, Dom So is the star of the show. And I mean let's face it, both Koda and Shax's original doc had just Dom So as Bess-tier, and your current plans (again, just for Dom So) have her somewhere between Bess and Plantation Quest. I mean jeez, her bead stuff alone could be the entirety of Shouldra's content.

Of course, it might also be fine to just say straight up to the readers that Dom So has (and probably will always have) more content. Up to you, it's not like I suffer if you write more So. Best AI 2017!

In any case no one knows your own ability then you do so...yeah, you know, you do you I guess. I'll throw money at you after ship stuff gets in if you're down.

gud luk lel

Last edited:
Reactions: J-Hope Trash

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Are you sure you really want to juggle three Sos at once though?

You've expressed this before, and although I do appreciate where you're coming from, I don't want to insert a recruitable that falls so heavily upon the submissive side. At the very least I want to do equals So because I have a clear idea of how that's going to work, which will hopefully be cute and interesting. With Sub So I don't, so that may well fall by the wayside. We'll just have to see where we're at in like five years time.

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
With multiple people expressing an interest in funding Hand So development I thought I'd clarify a few things, and set out where I am with her and a rough plan of what will happen next.

The base content that would get her up and running on your ship, along with a number of sex scenes, has been done for some time. You can have a look at that here. There's also a basic plan for what her dominant content will look like. I don't wish to write any more of her content right now for two reasons:

1) She has a lot planned, maybe more than I can realistically handle, and I really don't want to hand the coders a vast, rambling amount of content they are inevitably going to blank as hard as possible. Take it from the writer of the Bothrioc and Plantation Quest: Giving Fen/Gedan/Jacques a massive, bloated project is a good way of never seeing it again for upward of half a year. I very much want to handle this as modularly as possible.

2) I still don't have an entirely clear idea of how ship mechanics are going to work.

There has been some movement on the second issue though, as blog-watchers will be aware. I've had a chat with Gedan about it, and used the details she furnished me with to sketch out how I envisage Hand So working: Here are the fruits of that.

What will I be working on first, once the foundational content is in place? Dom So. Con/Sub lovers are provisionally covered with the content that already exists, and Ultra Sex Shodan is what people have most expressed an interest in.

So that's that, so to speak. I'm putting off the people who are asking to commission her, but I wanted you to know there is some progression going on, and a plan for a green-tinted future is in place.
I see.....

Thank you very much for taking your time to clarify all this about Hand So content @Nonesuch , i am very much looking forward to the Dom So content more than the Con one (Is Sub supposed to mean Submissive lovers or Sub So?) and Sub one.

I am looking forward to the day that Dom So will be implemented in TiTS, until then i wish you and the coders all the luck in the world :p

Here's hoping nobody gets sick in the upcoming days

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Well, I'm looking forward to Dom So the most as well, but I think I coughed up a little blood at that "five years" remark, lol.

Then I realized I've been shitposting here for the better part of 5 years ('round 3 from the old forum(s)).

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
At this point I wonder how many people are still holding out hope for Sub So, especially since Dom So seems to be getting the vast majority of encouragement. If you ever decide So is simply too big and a personality needs to be cut, I know which personality that's going to be.

Reactions: Ormael

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
At this point I wonder how many people are still holding out hope for Sub So, especially since Dom So seems to be getting the vast majority of encouragement. If you ever decide So is simply too big and a personality needs to be cut, I know which personality that's going to be.
Baby, i totally want Dom So content in no matter what.

But that does not mean i dont want Sub So, i am all up for Sub So i just prefer Dom So more(Its my most favourite kink love).

I am all up for equality but you cant deny that people have preferences, I know my own but got no idea about others.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Am I the only one who doesn't really care about Hanzo or whatever? Hand So, Hand SoAndSo.

And SoHandSo.

Wait, am I Hand So???

Reactions: Timeagain

Mooing_Mermaid

Mar 17, 2017
@SoAndSo Same-ish but I'm more interested in the ship design aspect.

@Nonesuch Do whatever you need to do. Maybe you could pull in some help. Make it a group effort to pull it all together and then write and edit whatever. Make a gameplan, break down what needs doing and how to do it - ship design research, grabbing codex info, writing up basics, going into detail, etc. Breaking it down makes the task easier to face and accomplish.
Whatever you decide to do, you will do it AWESOMELY~ :yes:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Am I the only one who doesn't really care about Hanzo or whatever? Hand So, Hand SoAndSo.

And SoHandSo.

Wait, am I Hand So???

Yeah, you've gotten mixed up here. A simple guide to differentiate them: Everybody cares about Hand So. Nobody cares about SoAndSo.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Yeah, you've gotten mixed up here. A simple guide to differentiate them: Everybody cares about Hand So. Nobody cares about SoAndSo.

I did it to myself

sad-face.jpg

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
At this point I wonder how many people are still holding out hope for Sub So

I know at least 2-3 people here on forum that still hold out for this sloly more unreal part of the premise called Hand So on ship. So if among those people will be someone willing to support OP with RL currency Sub Hand So may be not a lost cause.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Personally Sub and Con So are the ones I was most looking forward too. But I'm just one dude so no need to mind me do much I guess. If they get cut I'll be sad though. Can Hand So's data bead be sold? If dom path becomes her exclusive content format, selling her bead for profit would probably become a much more appealing prospect for me.

Reactions: Ormael

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Can Hand So's data bead be sold? If dom path becomes her exclusive content format, selling her bead for profit would probably become a much more appealing prospect for me.
You have the option to sell her bead instead of keeping it when you bring it to Colenso.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Here's and idea that would cause Gedan or Fenoxo to faint.

Put Hand-so's Data into Bess, having Bess overwritten by Hand-so.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Here's and idea that would cause Gedan or Fenoxo to faint.

Put Hand-so's Data into Bess, having Bess overwritten by Hand-so.

Turning her into Bess is exactly what I want to avoid.

So nonesuch what's next on your to do list(if one exists)

Non-TiTS work right now. May tinker around with stuff that's unlikely to get commissioned, we'll see.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Milkman You're not alone. I also waiting for time when non Dom Hand So path would be added (could be added along with Dom one even if it will be the deal - adding in one/two builds all paths for Hand So).

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
TL:DR: Myth votes for Con and Sub Hand So.

I simply want to put out there this. I prefer the "equal" Hand So, that I believe is being called con(sensual?) Hand So. To be clear I mean the Hand So that Steele treats as an entity deserving of life, rights and agency; but of whom Steele is still cautiously watching for signs of mass genocide and such. The latter only because there is already some evidence of such a thing, even though it was reactionary and almost forced upon Hand So, it has still occurred and should be patiently observed as a tendency. THIS is the story I'm interested in. I don't particularly want to be dommed by Hand So and if I had by druthers within the forced choice of dom vs. sub I'd choose sub. Even though I feel that Sub So takes away from it's inherent agency, I would rather, as a person and as a character, remove someone else's agency over my own. As I think that most individuals would if given the choice.

Reactions: valkyr42

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
@Nonesuch just a small question if possible.

I read all the Google Docs and i am a bit confused.... during the Hand So quest it is possible to steer Hand So to Dom if you start with her being Shackled(Cons)?

I read all the Google Docs for her but that part.. confuses me, i am up for all 3 types of Hand So(Dom/Cons/Sub) but would be nice to be sure if its possible that if you start with Consensual Hand So you can steer her to Dominant Hand So.

That way at least you could have some fun with Consensual Hand So before she gets the dominant hand out :p

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You start with her Cons and can push her in either direction, but I think she gets "locked" into a minimum Dom level each time she hits it.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I read all the Google Docs and i am a bit confused.... during the Hand So quest it is possible to steer Hand So to Dom if you start with her being Shackled(Cons)?

Of course. I think she even asks you to (indirectly) during one of her dialogues. Or you can simply open too many modules to her too fast.

I simply want to put out there this...

I hate to invoke silent majorities, but I suspect what you're saying is the case for a great many players, which is why I want to create Equals So second.

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
Of course. I think she even asks you to (indirectly) during one of her dialogues. Or you can simply open too many modules to her too fast.

I hate to invoke silent majorities, but I suspect what you're saying is the case for a great many players, which is why I want to create Equals So second.
I see that's great!

While i love Dom So alot i believe starting while she is Shackled(Consensual) and from there on going either Dom or Sub is the best choice among all scenarios.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Shackled(Consensual)
I don't think those words have the same meaning. I mean, you can technically ask someone to consensually shackle you, but that's different. Of course, the doc does say "retract back to shackled mode", so what do I know.

Non-TiTS work
Non-TiTS smut you mean or? Nonesuch sold out guys, only high budget Patreon projects for him now.