Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Nah, once you've seen a bad end once that's kind of it. Don't really like bad ends in general though.

Honestly I'm more disappointed Nonesuch made it a bad end and not an extortion thing like what Lane does.

My only disappointment was finding out the maso-chip and ribbed throat mod were written only for that ending.

HNNNNNNNG

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
(* For now, dick-havers get a fairly rudimentary glory hole scene with the exact same payment mechanics as the NT cockmilker, except possibly with a higher limit. Small chance maybe of the machine being replaced with a cheeky/hungry rahn?

//Received if PC has the rahn codex + has 2 or more kids in the Nursery OR has donated 500,000+ ml to the NT Cockmilker )

All the yes. This definitely has my interest. My only hopes are that if prostate stimulation is involved, that there is an option to avoid it/ get milked without it. On a similar note. For the sake of triggering access will cum donated to the NT taur milkers (IE the Haley competition scenes) or the Carrie and Corra hands on milking scenes count towards meeting the cum quota? (Carrie and Corra do bottle the stuff they milk from you after all.) Personally I usually avoid the standard milker in favor of either of those alternative milking methods cause they don't involve mandatory anal dildoing.

Reactions: Timeagain

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
All the yes. This definitely has my interest. My only hopes are that if prostate stimulation is involved, that there is an option to avoid it/ get milked without it. On a similar note. For the sake of triggering access will cum donated to the NT taur milkers (IE the Haley competition scenes) or the Carrie and Corra hands on milking scenes count towards meeting the cum quota? (Carrie and Corra do bottle the stuff they milk from you after all.) Personally I usually avoid the standard milker in favor of either of those alternative milking methods cause they don't involve mandatory anal dildoing.

Yeah, you'll be able to avoid the dreaded mandatory prostate puncher. Including other milking scenes for the count is... another question. I'll try to talk Jacques into setting that up, although he's been avoiding me lately. :/

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Now, I may have only skimmed the first few pages but from what I can gather.... Fuckable Anthropomorphic Paella Girls? Finally, smut that caters to my tastes. heh
I looked up "Paella" and all I got is a kind of cuisine and the girls in this are rahn. So I don't know about "Fuckable Anthropomorphic Paella Girls" because rahn are "gel" girls.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I looked up "Paella" and all I got is a kind of cuisine and the girls in this are rahn. So I don't know about "Fuckable Anthropomorphic Paella Girls" because rahn are "gel" girls.

Here's your very convoluted explanation: The original commissioner named the roehm Quaella, which I didn't really like because there's too many '-a' NPCs in the game, and because it reminded me of paella, a dish that once made me violently sick. So I named her Quaelle instead. Thornton Reed up there was wilfully misunderstanding that part of the doc's ramblings in order to make a joke.

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
I was being sarcastic. Also Nonesuch mentioned Paella in the doc.
And hold up, you haven't had paella? What backwards-hellscape are you from?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
tfw writers just do all your fetishes anyway

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
paella, a dish that once made me violently sick.
I want to assume you were unlucky and had one of those travesties with sausages or something that could be summed up as "things with rice" (which would be more akin to what's known in Valencian as "arròs a banda" or as "arròs del senyoret" - source: yours truly after having been on vacation in a coastal Valencian Community village at least one month per year and having had the luck of being invited to cooking contests held by fishermen. Also, fideuá FTW). Of course, there's a chance you just dislike seafood, which would be perfectly understandable - I for sure don't really like it.

Last edited:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I want to assume you were unlucky and had one of those travesties with sausages or something that could be summed up as "things with rice" (which would be more akin to what's known in Valencian as "arròs a banda" or as "arròs del senyoret" - source: yours truly after having spent many years spending at least one month in a coastal Valencian Community village and having had the luck of being invited to cooking contents held by fishermen. Also, fideuá FTW). Of course, there's a chance you just dislike seafood, which would be perfectly understandable - I for sure don't really like it.

I adore seafood. This one contained bad seafood, however. I was about 9 at the time and formative experiences have a nasty tendency to stick with one.

LikeScales

Jun 21, 2017
On the topic of Vava Groom, I think Jerynn would be a pretty good candidate for Steele's 'owner' (assuming permission to use Jerynn can be had - I don't know who created her, so). Would also be a great way to move beyond the 'if you want to continue, you become a permanent pet, Game Over' current ending of her content.

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
On the topic of Vava Groom, I think Jerynn would be a pretty good candidate for Steele's 'owner' (assuming permission to use Jerynn can be had - I don't know who created her, so). Would also be a great way to move beyond the 'if you want to continue, you become a permanent pet, Game Over' current ending of her content.
I personally like her bad end.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
On the topic of Vava Groom, I think Jerynn would be a pretty good candidate for Steele's 'owner' (assuming permission to use Jerynn can be had - I don't know who created her, so).

To answer your Question, our very own Code Dragon Gedan created Jerynn.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
There are a lot of dommes and only more are going to be added.

TayJK

May 19, 2017
I was reading Sera's breeding doc and found this in Sera first realizing you're pregnant:

Nice: "It is a little difficult for me to pretend that, yes," you reply patiently. "But you knew, Mistress. And you agreed."

Misc: "Who would think this would be the outcome of pumping yourself full of fertility drugs and then creampie-ing me repeatedly?" you reply witheringly.

Hard: "If you want I can explain the bees and the birds to you, Mistress," you deadpan. "Kinda hoped you knew about them, back when you agreed to bareback me silly."

Is it just me, or is Misc. and Hard switched?

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
I was reading Sera's breeding doc and found this in Sera first realizing you're pregnant:

Nice: "It is a little difficult for me to pretend that, yes," you reply patiently. "But you knew, Mistress. And you agreed."

Misc: "Who would think this would be the outcome of pumping yourself full of fertility drugs and then creampie-ing me repeatedly?" you reply witheringly.

Hard: "If you want I can explain the bees and the birds to you, Mistress," you deadpan. "Kinda hoped you knew about them, back when you agreed to bareback me silly."

Hard = Bad Girl/Boy
Mischievous = Is both kind and bad.

And no i dont think its switched.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
I don't know, they do kind of sound switched up to me, based on my understanding that Hard is supposed to be an ass, and Misch is supposed to be a tease/kind of playful, but also really sarcastic, a mix between Hard and Kind, where Kind is really self explanatory.

With the Hard option saying 'deadpan' after what is clearly sarcasm, and 'silly' at the end, and the Misch version having 'witheringly' at the end, it feels like the two have the opposite tones than what they are supposed to. However, it is Nonesuch's version and interpretation of the personality system, and if that is what he wants for the PC, that is what it will be.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think they may be switched but still current one replyes still somehow fitting. At least not one of those are switched with kind one reply. Misch and Hard sometimes are quite similar (and I think some authors making just kind and misch/hard version) compared to Kind which always is so different.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Pretty sure he's still working on Breedwell, which he linked to.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

Yeah, they could easily be swapped over and work as well. I don't see it as a massive problem. More behind-the-scenes trufax: I very often give Steele two responses in these types of circumstances simply because I can't think of a satisfying line for all three, and usually a jokey line will suffice for kind/hard as well, depending on how it's delivered.

I'm not really a fan of the way the personality system works, but that's a discussion for another place and time.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Getting banned from the breeding center for high cum output seems a bit too harsh a punishment for what is little more than an arbitrary number. Not to mention it's essentially punishing you for being lewd in a lewd game.

Reactions: captinjoehenry