Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
The donation wing cock milker feels like a bait n switch. Encourages bigger loads and is backed by Tamani, but not only is a Tamani product failing to tend to the hyper cummy studs, we get no warning about the limits or being banned, not even a option to tapper off? Or even a way to come back if we've tried to tone it down? New Texas allows us to pay for the damage at least.

Last edited:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
The donation wing cock milker feels like a bait n switch. Encourages bigger loads and is backed by Tamani, but not only is a Tamani product failing to tend to the hyper cummy studs, we get no warning about the limits or being banned, not even a option to tapper off? Or even a way to come back if we've tried to tone it down? New Texas allows us to pay for the damage at least.

I'm going to talk to Fen or Jacques about it. I'm almost certain they're going to want a relatively low limit ('relatively' here meaning many millions of ml), in which case I'll probably give an out.

Even in the case of it being near the actual limit the game has, we're talking 320,000,000ml, the kind of amount you'd have to save edit or scummily grind for ages to get. So chill out.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
Even in the case of it being near the actual limit the game has, we're talking 320,000,000ml, the kind of amount you'd have to save edit or scummily grind for ages to get. So chill out.

That's about a 1/4 of the water in Lake Nicaragua. If you can fire that much cum, you probably shouldn't be using it for anything other than fighting fires. No need to burden any potential offspring with trying to move around while their bodies produce several olympic pools a day during puberty.

Edit, why did Nicaragua show up as a link when I first posted it??

Zavos

May 7, 2016
If your nuts naturally have greater volume capacity than a starship hanger, i'm pretty sure your offspring will have that taken care of before puberty. They can't properly dwell in the nursery if their balls are too huge to fit through any of the doors or hallways.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I'm going to talk to Fen or Jacques about it. I'm almost certain they're going to want a relatively low limit ('relatively' here meaning many millions of ml), in which case I'll probably give an out.

I'm just saying there isn't any warning, if you want to set a limit, the NT version did so by allowing players to tapper off/call for help, before the tank explodes. Not everyone browses here, so its kinda a unfair smack without any hint of danger. It might hit only players who want to play casually on their terms with save scrubbing like myself, but yeah. No warnings, and the effect will force a load to revert as the player is banned, for good as I understand it.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Don't you guys want to argue about choosing between keeping your baby and staying on good terms with the breeding center instead?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Nope. I'm still laughing at the mental image of a Steele watching another lover blasting into space because of the build up of cum and just thinking to themselves "I lose more lovers that way. Well, at least they got off."

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Hey Nonesuch just a heads up, there's a family with last name Reasner in the game, might be a a bit too similar to Reasnor.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I still don't understand, aside from easy money on the milker(which kinda upset me when I first tried it because I was given 0 creds, but whatever), why you would want such a ridiculous cumshot.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I still don't understand, aside from easy money on the milker(which kinda upset me when I first tried it because I was given 0 creds, but whatever), why you would want such a ridiculous cumshot.
Because the amount of cool stuff to spend credits on increases much faster than the number of one off credit rewards.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016

Some people have fetishes for that. Cumflation is kinda popular iirc.

Some (like me) find the flavor text for high cum volumes hilarious. I find it funny when I read how a defeated foe has to try and swim away, or how levels of semen are approaching drowning risk levels (I'd find it funnier if some of those could lead to bad ends, wish I had the skill to write it) Same for some of the hyper-size stuff. Shekka leaning in confusion on a dick that's taller than her is hilarious. Same with Female Zil.

Reactions: alkeiser

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Hey Nonesuch just a heads up, there's a family with last name Reasner in the game, might be a a bit too similar to Reasnor.

Whoops, I confused Briget with Beatrice. Probably because I automatically thinking of the latter as 'mom'.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I just read the part where you have to choose where the babies go and the unspoken hostility between the two droids nearly made me laugh out loud. I do have to ask, does Breedwell actually respond if you keep them for yourself, or is that just hinting at something that might be?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
What will you do now Nonesuchman?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I just read the part where you have to choose where the babies go and the unspoken hostility between the two droids nearly made me laugh out loud. I do have to ask, does Breedwell actually respond if you keep them for yourself, or is that just hinting at something that might be?

I'm thinking it might affect things if you become a Premium Breeder(c), which is something I'll be working on in a future update (along with Quaelle actually tupping you). Not for now, though.

What will you do now Nonesuchman?

A break. Then... not sure. Thinking I may look back over all my stuff and pick out a few small things that I myself have wanted to do for completion's sake, do it off my own bat. May even run a poll on it.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
I'm thinking it might affect things if you become a Premium Breeder(c), which is something I'll be working on in a future update (along with Quaelle actually tupping you). Not for now, though.

A break. Then... not sure. Thinking I may look back over all my stuff and pick out a few small things that I myself have wanted to do for completion's sake, do it off my own bat. May even run a poll on it.

Breaks good.
Don't let yourself burn out, we love your content too much! :D

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Will be taking a break for a while to deal with bereavement.

Thank you for your continued support. But guys, please take it from me: If you write 430k words for whatever reason, make sure some of them it's possible to show your mum.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I'm sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Im sorry to hear it too. Take a big break, this is something you need time for.

Take care of everything outside of this place first. Family is what's important, and you got be there for their sake.

We all may be internet deviants, but a lot of us are here for you. We hope you take care and get through all this.