Missing Busts

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Charles. He's actually on the bust trello with the relevant info.

I've mentioned Attica & Teron to you already, but I see somebody's added them since I last checked too.

Egg Trainer doesn't have a bust - that seems like it has enough scenes (and will be receiving more in the future) to deserve one.

Shouyousei

Eccentric Artist
Creator
Oct 2, 2015
Watertown, New York
shouart.weebly.com

I've mentioned Attica & Teron to you already, but I see somebody's added them since I last checked too.

Egg Trainer doesn't have a bust - that seems like it has enough scenes (and will be receiving more in the future) to deserve one.
Can you give me the doc, or the screen cap of Egg Trainer?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Jerynn isn't even on the Trello.

I'm noticing that Kiro's balls don't have their own bust. You know, one where they're bulging out around the limits of the frame.

That grrl will need four busts.

The usual, overall one from head to hips.

Another for when the poor lass neglected to drop a nut.

For when one gets too far pent up?

One for her left nut.

One for the right nut.

^.^
I speak as a spess kitsune that by all rights, couldn't drag one nut into her Casteck bucket-mobile on a good day....

I'd need a separated compartment under the bridge and most of the interior space to "sling up".

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
That grrl will need four busts.

The usual, overall one from head to hips.

Another for when the poor lass neglected to drop a nut.

For when one gets too far pent up?

One for her left nut.

One for the right nut.

^.^
I speak as a spess kitsune that by all rights, couldn't drag one nut into her Casteck bucket-mobile on a good day....

I'd need a separated compartment under the bridge and most of the interior space to "sling up".
She already has more than 4 bust variations. It's just that the bust space in the game cuts off the pic so you don' the variable nut sizes.

She already has more than 4 bust variations. It's just that the bust space in the game cuts off the pic so you don' the variable nut sizes.

I was being playfully facetious. ^.^ But yeah. Best one can do is hit the public github and D/L the hi res folders.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
:yes:

But since I'm a slowpoke living in the yesteryear, my mind is currently filled with Heart of Marxist Darkness, Smut Edition that I only now got to really sink my teeth into.

So, R. K. Lah, Zil Hoverfly and Zil Hornet.
Adjatha is already working on the Hornet and has the other two queued after he has finished with her.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Jacques hasn't even gotten to dom Sera yet.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
I just thought that you could toss em in Photoshop, highlight the areas, and change the color through some slider or something. But, I have never used Photoshop once in my life and can barely use MS Paint, sooooo..

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016

Do we really want to bust the egg trainer BEFORE we use it?

I'll keep an eye out for busts that need attention Shou.

Medge

Dec 23, 2015
I just thought that you could toss em in Photoshop, highlight the areas, and change the color through some slider or something. But, I have never used Photoshop once in my life and can barely use MS Paint, sooooo..

No, you can do exactly that. It's a 1 minute change, and that's a conservative estimate.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
No, you can do exactly that. It's a 1 minute change, and that's a conservative estimate.
If there's ANY shading involved that ISN'T already separated into another layer . . . it's a NIGHTMARE waiting to happen. IF . .. -I-F- there are properly separated layers in a photoshop style layered image . . . MAYBE if everything is transparently easy to see for the alterer, THEN it might be a one minute thing.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Do characters mentioned in passing count? If so, I remembered Fix, who appears during Sera's post- party talk. "...a slender kaithrit boy with apple cheeks and freckles, naked except for a latex shorts and chastity device combo, finishing off the bowl of wet, off-white substance in front of him with his rough, pink slip of a tongue."

Of course, you can't do a lot with that, but if one's bored enough to find those characters and someone else wants to give them busts... :p

Reactions: Nonesuch