Missing Busts

Discussion in 'Trials in Tainted Space' started by Shouyousei, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Shouyousei

Shouyousei Eccentric Artist
    Creator

Hello everyone!

Are characters in the game missing busts? Does it make you mad? Good. Tell me here.

Which Character?
    Include a Screen shot of the description, or a copy of the character appearance.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Woider

Woider Well-Known Member

The assistant guy in the Bothrioc embassy has none, IIRC.

3. Shouyousei

Creator

Need the character name/title, and a screen shot of the page/text copy of the appearance. Elsewise I can't do anything about it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Nonesuch

Nonesuch Well-Known Member
    Creator

Charles. He's actually on the bust trello with the relevant info.

I've mentioned Attica & Teron to you already, but I see somebody's added them since I last checked too.

Egg Trainer doesn't have a bust - that seems like it has enough scenes (and will be receiving more in the future) to deserve one.

5. Dark67titan

Dark67titan Well-Known Member

Do busts that need updating count?

6. SoAndSo

SoAndSo Well-Known Member
    Creator

Captain Steele.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

IATIHIA2 likes this.
  7. Shouyousei

Creator

Can you give me the doc, or the screen cap of Egg Trainer?

8. Shouyousei

Creator

Only missing busts at the moment, please.

9. RanmaChan

RanmaChan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Does this work?

10. Nonesuch

Creator

eggt2.jpg eggt3.png eggt4.png

11. Noob Salad

Noob Salad Captain Shitpost

Jerynn isn't even on the Trello.

12. Fenoxo

Fenoxo Corrupter of Tainted Space
    Staff Member

I'm noticing that Kiro's balls don't have their own bust. You know, one where they're bulging out around the limits of the frame.

13. Shouyousei

Creator

Under Uveto Scout Authority, Jerynn is there.

14. Noob Salad

My bad.

@Fenoxo: Trade KiroQuest.

15. Charm

Charm Well-Known Member

That grrl will need four busts.

The usual, overall one from head to hips.

Another for when the poor lass neglected to drop a nut.

For when one gets too far pent up?

One for her left nut.

One for the right nut.

^.^
    I speak as a spess kitsune that by all rights, couldn't drag one nut into her Casteck bucket-mobile on a good day....

I'd need a separated compartment under the bridge and most of the interior space to "sling up".

16. NotYouNorI

NotYouNorI Well-Known Member

She already has more than 4 bust variations. It's just that the bust space in the game cuts off the pic so you don' the variable nut sizes.

17. Charm

Charm Well-Known Member

I was being playfully facetious. ^.^ But yeah. Best one can do is hit the public github and D/L the hi res folders.

18. Nonesuch

Creator

19. Nik_van_Rijn

Nik_van_Rijn Well-Known Member

:yes:

But since I'm a slowpoke living in the yesteryear, my mind is currently filled with Heart of Marxist Darkness, Smut Edition that I only now got to really sink my teeth into.

So, R. K. Lah, Zil Hoverfly and Zil Hornet.

20. NotYouNorI

NotYouNorI Well-Known Member

Adjatha is already working on the Hornet and has the other two queued after he has finished with her.

21. Nik_van_Rijn

Nik_van_Rijn Well-Known Member

My bad. Adj's other busts for the quest were pretty great, so I'm sure I'll like the result.

22. Dark67titan

Dark67titan Well-Known Member

ok.

23. Couch

Couch Well-Known Member
    Creator

Cynthia and Walt just got added and could each use a bust.

#23 Couch, Apr 4, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
    Nik_van_Rijn likes this.
  24. RanmaChan

Are there alternate versions of Sera with pink skin? Or is that something too minor?

25. Noob Salad

Jacques hasn't even gotten to dom Sera yet.

26. RanmaChan

I just thought that you could toss em in Photoshop, highlight the areas, and change the color through some slider or something. But, I have never used Photoshop once in my life and can barely use MS Paint, sooooo..

27. OnyxDrakkenblade

OnyxDrakkenblade Well-Known Member

Do we really want to bust the egg trainer BEFORE we use it?

I'll keep an eye out for busts that need attention Shou.

28. Medge

Medge Well-Known Member

No, you can do exactly that. It's a 1 minute change, and that's a conservative estimate.

29. OnyxDrakkenblade

OnyxDrakkenblade Well-Known Member

If there's ANY shading involved that ISN'T already separated into another layer . . . it's a NIGHTMARE waiting to happen. IF . .. -I-F- there are properly separated layers in a photoshop style layered image . . . MAYBE if everything is transparently easy to see for the alterer, THEN it might be a one minute thing.

30. Kesil

Kesil Well-Known Member

Do characters mentioned in passing count? If so, I remembered Fix, who appears during Sera's post- party talk. "...a slender kaithrit boy with apple cheeks and freckles, naked except for a latex shorts and chastity device combo, finishing off the bowl of wet, off-white substance in front of him with his rough, pink slip of a tongue."

Of course, you can't do a lot with that, but if one's bored enough to find those characters and someone else wants to give them busts... :p

Nonesuch likes this.