Missing Busts

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Do characters mentioned in passing count? If so, I remembered Fix, who appears during Sera's post- party talk. "...a slender kaithrit boy with apple cheeks and freckles, naked except for a latex shorts and chastity device combo, finishing off the bowl of wet, off-white substance in front of him with his rough, pink slip of a tongue."

Of course, you can't do a lot with that, but if one's bored enough to find those characters and someone else wants to give them busts... :p

Given the artists have busted out portraits for characters that don't even exist as far as I can see, I don't think it's unreasonable. Also I'll probably make some use of him in the future.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Slave Sera isnt a Variant for Sera's busts. Which itself as another variant, of the variant, where she is pink. (Trembling intensifies as the thought of Sera in Fishnets comes to mind. Thanks Nonesuch :D)

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
The Kitsune sisters bust is gorgeous and they're just merchants located on a single tile in the middle of nowhere (tundra).

Anyway Sera will get more busts eventually.

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
To the best of my knowledge Salire (the replacement Iced Teats girl doesn't have a bust). I guess the other girls who are actually hooked up to the machines don't either. But they also don't even have names, so idk.
ec5bd432f8cdae1497a24fa15028e69b.png

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Belle just got added from the Sub-Tuner event, along with Saec, and probably the Sub-Tuner collar itself.

"Ah, there you are," the voice says, causing you to turn your gaze towards what looks to be a human woman. She's got a very wide set of hips that only draw attention to an even more impressive derriere… along with the enormous bulge opposite that. You move your gaze up past her slim waist and comparatively large breasts, double-Ds at the least, to a jaw-droppingly feminine face: pouty lips and green eyes. Her long, black hair is being kept in a ponytail, keeping it away from her fair skin and the lab coat she's wearing. All you can feel looking at her is an overwhelming want, your whole body eagerly awaiting whatever it is she has to say.

Your eyes bulge and your tongue lolls at what you're presented with: two knotted human cocks, each easily measuring a foot in length, with a nice, plump pair of balls to match,

Dr. Belle Baslocvicz is a 5'11", slightly-modded human woman. Her hair is a black, long, and kept in a ponytail to keep it out of the way of the lady scientist's fair-skinned face and equipment. With her locks pulled away like curtains, Belle's face is easily visible, from the soft, feminine curves of her face, to her pouty lips and green eyes; a lovely-looking woman if you ever saw one.

Past the features of her visage, Dr. Baslocvicz's body is truly something to behold. She's got very large breast that jiggle and quake with every step she takes, double-Ds at the least, though, you can't help but wonder if they get in the way of her work. Past her chest rests Belle's svelte midsection, along with a comparatively wide, impressive set of hips below that, and and even more impressive derriere behind that.

Though, most of your interest lies in what's inside Belle's pants, mainly her twin Terran cocks. Each one easily measures a foot in length, with a big, bitch-breaking knot at the bottom of each of her shafts, just perfect for taking care of her pets. Opposite her dual-dongs rest a pink human pussy, rarely used by the lady scientist herself.

All of Belle's body is covered by a labcoat, and scientist fatigues below that, hugging her massive bust well enough, and serving to display her massive bulge in a way that almost makes your tongue loll and your {hasCock: [pc.cocks] stiffen //Else: [pc.vaginas] drool}.

Belle is back again, and with a new friend: she's got a pretty blonde ausar girl on a leash, wearing a collar similar to yours, and by all standards she's quite the beautiful bitch, with her flowing mane, womanly figure and full breasts all put on display.

Walking over to the sleek white table, you {pcBimbo: bend all the way over //Else: kneel down} to get a better look at whatever it is that's under there. It seems as though it's not entirely metal, but some sort of more pliable material covered in circuitry and wiring. With your curiosity piqued you extend a hand to reach for the strange mess of electronics.

Straightening yourself again, you bring the device a bit closer to your face in order to get a better look: It's a collar, no doubt, made of leather, all black and shiny. It's covered in complex circuitry, {pcTech: all leading to what appears to be acoustical equipment,} and where you'd expect a normal buckle to be is an electro-magnetic seal. On one of the larger pieces of wiring, you're able to make out the words "Sub-Tuner" stamped into the metal.

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I don't know if anybody's working on it but Gil is missing and I can't find him on the Busts Trello. He's the canine cuntboy that is buying and taking certain tfs from the player.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'm here to pointlessly +1 what Hugs said.

Medge

Dec 23, 2015
If there's ANY shading involved that ISN'T already separated into another layer . . . it's a NIGHTMARE waiting to happen. IF . .. -I-F- there are properly separated layers in a photoshop style layered image . . . MAYBE if everything is transparently easy to see for the alterer, THEN it might be a one minute thing.

Copy layers with color and shading and save in case something goes wrong. Keep the original layers unflattened in a separate group. Flatten your new layer copies and change the tone of your newly created single layer in the tonal settings for your program. A quick fix either way your slice it.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Copy layers with color and shading and save in case something goes wrong. Keep the original layers unflattened in a separate group. Flatten your new layer copies and change the tone of your newly created single layer in the tonal settings for your program. A quick fix either way your slice it.
Yes I know, but we're talking about taking up someone ELSE'S image and editing it, when it is HIGHLY unlikely to be separated into it's component layers. If you have a simple fix for separating layers from a non-separated image by all means throw them out. I'd love to know them. Once you HAVE the layers what you says is CLEAR and easy, until then . . . well . . . no paddle for the boat.

Inky

Apr 20, 2017
I got to hand it to you guys, there isn't a stone left unturned when it come to details!

Medge

Dec 23, 2015
Yes I know, but we're talking about taking up someone ELSE'S image and editing it, when it is HIGHLY unlikely to be separated into it's component layers. If you have a simple fix for separating layers from a non-separated image by all means throw them out. I'd love to know them. Once you HAVE the layers what you says is CLEAR and easy, until then . . . well . . . no paddle for the boat.

If they're already compressed into a single layer then all the work of flattening it is already done. So all that's left is tonal changes on the whole image. Still not sure what the issue is. Afraid of changing the wrong feature like hair? Color capture it and just repaint the original color back after the tonal change. You're creating complication where there is none. Maybe it's because I've been coming across as a dick, but an rgb change is really simple. Image flattened or no.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
If they're already compressed into a single layer then all the work of flattening it is already done. So all that's left is tonal changes on the whole image. Still not sure what the issue is. Afraid of changing the wrong feature like hair? Color capture it and just repaint the original color back after the tonal change. You're creating complication where there is none. Maybe it's because I've been coming across as a dick, but an rgb change is really simple. Image flattened or no.
Yes it is easy to do a tone quality change. But if you don't EITHER have separate layers OR the ability to isolate the section of the image that you want to change the tone of . . .you will ALWAYS end up with unwanted artifacts. It's not a matter of possibility it's a matter of quality. I could change the whole thing to a furry green martian doggirl but I'd have to find a way to isolate the sections I DIDN'T want going through the tonal changes from the ones that I DO which is MUCH easier when you have the layers separated generally. I think you're oversimplifying something that can easily cause systemic issues.

P.S.: I'm not upset nor do I think you've been a dick anymore than any other person might be. On the contrary I enjoy the debate and argument (not the coopted version of that word) being shared with someone that is willing to discuss it and seems knowlegeable.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Dude what are you even talking about? flying_mustache changed the skin tone (or was it hair?) of the new Syri bust and there were almost no issues. I mean, something about the fingernails and belt but they weren't noticeable unless you looked real close. And certainly no artifacts.

Of course it depends on the image but something as simple as skin or hair on a bust is very much doable. And your back and forth started from RanmaChan bringing up Sera's pink color.

EroticBlooms

May 11, 2017
Hey, not sure if they need a bust or not but the angels from the dream don't have one. Also thought I'd mention that I don't see Vi's bust on the Trello.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Dude what are you even talking about? flying_mustache changed the skin tone (or was it hair?) of the new Syri bust and there were almost no issues. I mean, something about the fingernails and belt but they weren't noticeable unless you looked real close. And certainly no artifacts.

Of course it depends on the image but something as simple as skin or hair on a bust is very much doable. And your back and forth started from RanmaChan bringing up Sera's pink color.
You are clearly using different definitions for words than I do. It was Syri's hair. Also your idea of, ". . . looked real close.", and mine are clearly different. I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't act as if I don't know how the conversation I am currently in the midst of came about. I am neither a simpleton nor an ignoramus.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
My mistake, why don't you go ahead and grab the Syri bust he modified and point out the artifacts to me.

I'm not saying you or Medge are wrong or right, just that you don't have all the information. Bust in game is obviously flattened, but the PSDs with layers are usually in the assets folder. At the very least the original artist would have them.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Also thought I'd mention that I don't see Vi's bust on the Trello.
Vi was already done by Adjatha. Shou's talking about those that don't have busts already.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
My mistake, why don't you go ahead and grab the Syri bust he modified and point out the artifacts to me.

I'm not saying you or Medge are wrong or right, just that you don't have all the information. Bust in game is obviously flattened, but the PSDs with layers are usually in the assets folder. At the very least the original artist would have them.
The WHOLE point was in doing it without the artists having to use their time which is more valuable than the lot of us that sit around commenting on forums. I'd rather not spend my evening bringing up all of the differences between us and our views of the world Noob. If you want to call me defensive I think that you need to shine the light back at yourself as well. If the way that I've reacted in the past is defined as defensive then your reactions, in this thread, would be so as well.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Fuck off, dude.

When I'm wrong (and I'm often wrong), people tell me and I apologize. When I so much as suggest that you might be wrong, you get extremely defensive and start attacking me, citing my intelligence, personality, etc. I don't even know what we're arguing about anymore.

I'm obnoxious, annoying, and frankly, you're 100% right about me. I've also gotten banned for breaking rules before. But you're just straight up a meanie poopyhead and I hope you stub your toe on something.

Last edited:

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Fuck off, dude.

When I'm wrong (and I'm often wrong), people tell me and I apologize. When I so much as suggest that you might be wrong, you get extremely defensive and start attacking me, citing my intelligence, personality, etc. I don't even know what we're arguing about anymore.

I'm obnoxious, annoying, and frankly, you're 100% right about me. I've also gotten banned for breaking rules before. But you're just straight up a meanie poopyhead and I hope you stub your toe on something.
HAHA, I don't mind being wrong. I apparently come across as condescending and egocentric. But I'm not going to surrender my position, which I've invariably thought my way to through reason, simply because you say it is wrong. Nor will I attempt to prove myself to you. If I posit something that you believe to be incorrect, the onus is upon YOU to disprove me, if I have supported my ideas. I have not cited your intelligence as an issue, and I do not know what falls into the category of "etc." with only a single example. If you believe that me bringing forth supporting concepts and ideas into a NON-contentious argument or debate is defensive, then I suppose I'll have to stand guilty as charged. I clearly do not believe that this is so. I am truly sorry that my communcation puts you on edge and brings out the worst in both of us. I will cease speaking to you in an attempt to avoid further calamitous events. My intention is not and never has been to argue contentiously and emotionally with you about anything. I prefer discourse and meaningful dialogue. You are not interested in such with me and that is clear. Good day to you sir and I hope your life brings you great joy. If you are troubled by me again it is because you have made something out of a communication not intended for you.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
@OnyxDrakkenblade Er... don't we have PMs for this bullshit?... Stop trying to be the bigger man Onyx and just stay on topic or something while you're in the thread, otherwise plz stop. I swear every time I see you you're starting something. >.<

Last edited:

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
@OnyxDrakkenblade Er... don't we have PMs for this bullshit?... Stop trying to be the bigger man Onyx and just stay on topic or something while you're in the thread, otherwise plz stop. I swear every time I see you you're starting something. >.<
I assure you that from my perspective it does not seem so. I will try to observe such and bring it into some semblance of social norms.