Missing Busts

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Erika's Adjatha bust has been missing for a while now. I think I remember Savin saying that it is a bug.
I think this thread is moreso to let the artists know what characters in the game don't have busts established at all, especially from one of the game's official artists! Though yeah, the Erika bust thing is apparently a bug, yes.

On that note, Myrna, the Christmas Korgonne could use a bust!

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Does the Stormlancer Gel Zon have a bust yet?

You are battling Gel Zon the storm lancer. He is a 6’ 3” slate-blue cundarian armed with a heavy kinetic pistol and a storm lance, clad everywhere except his head, his blunt three-foot-long tail and the tips of his black hooves in sleek white armor, emblazoned with lightning bolts. Right now those hooves are firmly planted into the snow, his jetpack deactivated.

Even beneath that sleek, heavy carapace, there’s no disguising the bulky hills of muscle that roll down his arms and pad out his chest and backside, the physique of a male who evidently adores outdoor survival and heavyweight fighting. Small tentacles dangle from his strong chin and jaw - thicker ones flow back from his ridged brow and scalp. His flat-nosed profile speaks of a handsome dude who’s taken a fair few hefty blows to the face during the course of his life. In his armored skivvies you know that he has a thick, fourteen inch dick with blunt ridges along the bottom, as well as a quad of foam-bloated testicles.

I only spanked him the one time. Honest.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Reactions: RoguexRebel

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Colenso still only has a Gats sketch for a bust - an unflattering one at that. Please show my large green adult son some love.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
The pregnant Female zil on Mhen'ga could use a new bust, instead of doubling up on Chesire's female zil bust...

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Tetra and Mica could use some busts.

Appearance:

Tetra and Mica are identical zil twins, with both of them standing at about five-and-a-half-feet tall. They both possess the same colours and patterns of their skin, as well as the same blonde hue of their hair. Their frames are also exceedingly similar, with Tetra being a fine example of womanly beauty, with all the curves you’d find on a galactic-grade model, while her brother is also quite feminine for a boy with his girly hips, smooth midsection, and svelte shoulders, as well as thighs and an ass that might rival most unmodded citizens. It’s easy to tell them apart by their hair-styles, though, since Mica keeps his short and straight, while Tetra’s is long and curly. They both have all the usual zil traits like antennae, chitin, and black, insectile eyes.

Of course, being separated by gender alone, the pair of aliens have their differences.

Tetra, being female, possesses two C-cup breasts filled to the brim with delicious honey, which would probably be leaking from her pert black nipples if they weren’t covered by her chitin right now. She also has a puffy, nectar-leaking pussy hidden beneath the plate of natural armor covering her groin, just ever-so-slightly parted from what you can only guess to be years of taking her brother’s monstrous zil-cock. Like all zil females, Tetra has a bug-like abdomen trailing behind her, tipped with a venomous stinger, sure to induce lustful reactions in anyone it pricks.

Mica, on the other hand, has a flat chest that’s normally covered in a layer of chitin, while his throbbing, girthy, foreskin-covered, 10-inch cock and plump balls hang free at all times, uncovered by his cockplate, twitching needily whenever his sister is near. Being a male zil, this femboy has a pair of insectile wings on his back, good for hovering and flying around his jungle homeworld. He also has a nice, fuckable pucker placed between his big, squeezable ass cheeks.

All in all, they’re a cute pair of aliens, and you can see why they like each other so much.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Sera needs a different bust for when shes a slave since her outfit changes and the PC can opt to change her skin tone to pink

Also some preg busts.

Reactions: Athena

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
oh also want to add Petra from akanequest to this cuz she a big bad

biggo baddo

chefquote

May 6, 2018
So is it just me or is Liamme's normal bustedradio bust missing, because i know ive seen it before?

Attachments

• Liamme.jpg
    Liamme.jpg
    538 KB · Views: 39

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
So is it just me or is Liamme's normal bustedradio bust missing, because i know ive seen it before?

Liamme sometimes wears a skirt. Bustradio's bust is for normal clothed and naked Liamme.

Reactions: chefquote

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Fetch and Carry, zil handmaidens of Quinn.
Regular and nude, although they might always be nude

Tessa the ovir

Last edited:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Fetch and Carry info here. Carry is short and busty, Fetch is tall and lithe, go nuts: https://docs.google.com/document/d/...o9bxMtKT3_BwGuV-9E/edit#heading=h.xqpmkt5x3g1

RK Lah needs a nude/partially clothed bust for him in Gastigoth: https://docs.google.com/document/d/...9bxMtKT3_BwGuV-9E/edit#heading=h.ngs7caa0gd4h

Finally Quinn preggo content will be in eventually, so she needs preg busts too. Also maybe a tweaked version of her regular one once she's given birth, since she's supposed to look a bit more matronly afterwards. https://docs.google.com/document/d/...9bxMtKT3_BwGuV-9E/edit#heading=h.871074ravgb2

Reactions: DrunkZombie

TechNix

Jun 22, 2018
Hey guys first time ever gone to this Forum and making comment here. Will there be a bust for the Kip(s)? Or at the very least the older sibling one where you can talk to, and also maybe another bust for when you're having sex with them

Reactions: IATIHIA2

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
Hey guys first time ever gone to this Forum and making comment here. Will there be a bust for the Kip(s)? Or at the very least the older sibling one where you can talk to, and also maybe another bust for when you're having sex with them
I imagine it would be difficult to do that since I'm pretty sure their traits can be different depending on what species Captain Steele is at the moment. Honestly, I'm not completely sure, since all of my characters end up looking fairly similar(pretty lithe everywhere, thick fur for Icy Veins, muzzle, pointed or rounded ears on top of head, sometimes gryvain wings)

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I imagine it would be difficult to do that since I'm pretty sure their traits can be different depending on what species Captain Steele is at the moment. Honestly, I'm not completely sure, since all of my characters end up looking fairly similar(pretty lithe everywhere, thick fur for Icy Veins, muzzle, pointed or rounded ears on top of head, sometimes gryvain wings)
no they just inherit Steeles bipedal nature. They always are 10ft tall White dragon Hermaphrodites with 2 wings, 4 arms and 2 legs. Also they have 10 in dicks, 6 eyes (i think} and dragon horns.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Lund might need an edited bust for when he's in his pet outfit?

He’s got a cute little thong on below the belt, the only garment you’ve allowed him to wear. It does almost nothing to conceal what it’s meant to, but it looks sexy as hell on him.

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
i wish there were busts for individual ITEMS, you know? i suppose there's a chance the drawing wouldn't be like how somone has imagined them for multiple years, and those people would rject it...but still, i bet it would still be similar enough, you know? fir instance, I'm quite curious to know what the Trash Space Suit actually looks like....i imagine a version of the NASA Apollo suits with a bulky reenforced squarish torso....
and speaking of Apollo.. i Wana see a pic of the Apollo Rifle, cause rn i keep imagining the Covenant Sniper Rifles from Halo 3+, and i dont wanna get that design stuck in my head as the Apollo Rifle, lol

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
actually, if needed, i would probably volunteer to help draw and make them too, since Id say in pretty decent at drawing non-living items. Except supercars and certain muscle cars.... i fail miserably at those, lol

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Tessa the albino ovir on Tarkus could use a bust.

Sensing your gaze, the ovir woman turns to face you, tilting her head slightly. “Checking me out? Fine.” Slightly annoyed, Tessa gives a soft sigh and allows your inspection. Without her heels on, you estimate she stands at around 5’2, seemingly quite short by the Galactic Standard. Her body is covered in fine, milky white scales, with no hint of a design or pattern, leaving her seemingly made of some pristine stone. Her eyes are a deep red, with a thin reptilian slits in the middle. Pale snowy hair falls down on her shoulders in a thick mass. Not a single hair touches her face, exposing a pronounced widow’s peak at the top of her forehead. Together, these three traits give you the impression she’s an albino.

Her face is an odd mix of reptilian and feminine, with a smoothed brow and flat nose, but a striking jawline and sharp cheekbones. Her lips are plain but puffy giving them a soft kissable appearance, a bit unusual for ovir, suggesting she might have taken an Estrobloom or two during her life. She wears no makeup as far as you can tell, leaving her face a solid alabaster. She sighs a bit, growing tired of your staring, very briefly showing off her sharp teeth hidden behind her lips.

Tessa wears a tight smoke grey catsuit, made from some material resembling leather, but you can tell offers far more protection and mobility. Over the suit she wears a long black jacket, open at the front and reaching down to her ankles. At her feet you see she the suit ends off on a pair of wedge heels, seemingly adding at least 4 inches to her height. At her hip to see a pistol of unfamiliar make, and on the other a knife tucked into a sheath. Following your gaze, Tessa opens her jacket a bit, allowing you a better look at her.

Your eyes trial downward, examining her feminine frame. Tessa boasts an impressive hourglass figure, with a tight flat stomach leading into impressive egg bearing hips. Her ample chest completes the hourglass, and despite being held in tight by her attire, your expert opinion leads you to believe she’s equipped with at least a DD cup. A white swish averts your gaze, drawing your attention to the thick tail behind her, nearly as wide as her waist at the start and almost as long as she is tall. Her tail gives another annoyed wave, silently reminding you to hurry up.

Directly below her tail Tessa’s wide hips lead into her sizable round ass, seemingly being equal parts firm and jiggly. Between her large cheeks rests her asshole, and inches away from that you observe her flat crotch area, where her cloaca is hidden.

Tessa scowls a bit and closes her jacket, turning away from you. “Alright, show’s over Steele.”

Reactions: ThasV

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Got prompted to bump this: Akane and Petra still don't have busts, been in-game for months.

Descriptions

Akane is a human female, the boss of a crime syndicate in her early-to-mid 40’s at a guess. She stands at around 6’ in height - give or take an inch - with a slender, well-toned gymnasts frame.

Currently, she sits with folded legs and a watchful eye on a ‘throne’ of sorts, one with a simplistic and authentic design. It’s made of real, dark brown wood and perfectly straight in all observable proportions with the only decoration being a red backrest.

Akane herself is anything but just an old piece of furniture, however.

Her face is structurally flat and perfectly symmetrical with high cheekbones and narrow eyes. Her skin is a gentle pale tone and only slightly affected by her age: some crow's feet and the odd wrinkle. Old Terran definitions would have her placed as Eastern Asian, although such definitions are blurred in this day and age.

Her jet black hair is silky smooth, wavy and glossy and cut sharply to about chin length on her left side. Where you would expect hair follicles on the right side, there is a web of scar tissue consistent with cuts and lacerations going from her right ear down to her right collarbone. All of the healed-over marks are made of erratic, angular and deep looking patterns. Said ear seems surprisingly undamaged and appears to be modded into an elvish, pointed shape. Instead of one prong, there are three and they all have a slight upward flick towards the tips, making her right ear look ‘wing-like’.

Her eyes dart around you from time to time, as if sizing you up every few minutes. They’re colored a plain shade of black and give little away.

Aside a light application of crimson lipstick, she wears no makeup.

What draws your eyes more and more are her cybernetic augmentations. From elbow to fingertip and from knee to toe, sleek and seamless black replacements make up the rest of her limbs. They almost seem realistic, aside from the obvious joints and pivots. Instead of typical human feet and legs, her robo-limbs form pseudo-boots with angular arched heels about 4’’ high, giving her a stylish edge on top of pinpoint footing balance. When traversing, she moves with grace and precision; the added effect of the heels pushing her hips out with each step is just a small bonus.

In terms of outfit, Akane wears a short, sleeveless dress much like an ancient qipao. It’s made of thin silver fabric and patterned with pink and red dragonic designs. On top of that is a short, black leather jacket cut at the diaphragm, the sleeves only extending to her prosthetic elbows. The end effect would normally make one believe she was wearing long gloves.

Underneath all this, her body is slender but not slim, detailed with muscle but built more like a gymnast or acrobat. A mild amount of ab detail shines through her thin dress, although little else does.

Her chest barely seems to reach a B-cup and her jacket adds modesty. Although <i>some</i> natural curve exists on her, she is on the lanky side of things.

You have a glance over her folded legs, thinking about what feminine allurement lies in between… only to have her own gaze intercept yours with an unflinching and knowing stare.

Better just to… look away for now…

She swipes her hand again, bringing up the image of a bulky figure in hybrid black and red Reaper IV armor. Said figure seems to be a female kaithrit, far too tall for the average and far too powerfully built for anything other than rough work. Instead of hair, her head is covered in abstract tattoos and everything from the neck down is a mixture of shiny bodysuit and hi-tech armor, some sort of shield generator on her left forearm and a foot long hilt of something in her right.

The towering monster of a kaithrit is clad in heavy, tight armor with the black and red design of the Void. She stands well over 6’ tall and is heavily build in muscle if her tight suit is anything to go by. A large pelvic plate hints at a little something else that’s hidden away…

In her right hand, she carries a tri-whip that glows and crackles in neon blue light and in her left is some sort of hardlight siege-shield. The bulky hexagraphic shield is enough to cover her fully from the front when she crouches.

A 10 inch, nubby kaithrit cock greets you, maybe 2 and a half inches thick; two smooth testes, both the size of lemons…

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Totally do Akane's bust.

I like me an older woman.

Also, don't forget that the LG-BT Tarkus walker could use a bust. This one might be tricky.

LG-BT:
You are fighting the Luxury Gabilani Bipedal Transport. From the waist down, the eighteen foot tall walker is a fearsome, looming war machine, dusty and pitted by long exposure to the unforgiving Tarkus wastelands. Above its two padded feet and armored, stork-like digitigrade legs, its underside bristles with bulky, lethal-looking weaponry: A twinned laser cannon, a boxy missile pod and a pronged energy weapon are all pointed in your general direction. Crude perhaps to your 32nd Century eyes, but it’s easily the most advanced and dangerous looking thing you’ve seen any native pack on this planet, and you’ve seen lesser vehicles tear apart cities in old war vids.

The head of the LG-BT, though, belongs on an entirely different vehicle - on an entirely different planet, perhaps. It’s a pristine, heavily reinforced synth-glass bubble, arrayed with camera modules, within which you can catch glimpses of its two gabilani occupants.

Gabilani Vacationers:
The vacationers are happily busy with the control panel, a small bank of monitors, and glasses of alcohol. They laugh and wave when they notice you staring at them, for all the world like they’re enjoying themselves on a cruise liner rather than working out which lethal weapon to use on you next.

The blue-skinned pair are ensconced in miniature luxury: plush pillows, a bar and what looks like a tiny sauna all seem to be in evidence up there. Some form of gyroscopic stabilizer is keeping their glass bubble still and level, even as the LG-BT shakes the ground with its every heavy, groaning step, stalking around you, forcing you to keep moving to avoid being crushed.

The vacationers will also need nude busts. <3