Missing Busts

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah poor Mirry isn't even on the Trellerino.

Last edited:

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
Chaurmine doesn't have a bust and seems to be a fairly persistent side-character with quite a few sex scenes.

Appearance:
Chaurmine is a saurmorian. Standing at approximately 8 feet 6 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.6 meters in the more accepted metric system. He wears little, remaining topless, but wears tough tactical groin armor fitted for saurmorian use.

He has a thick and boxy reptilian face, covered in a tough, amber hide. Massive, incredibly heavy scales - a shiny metallic-silver - encase him from head to toe, virtually obscuring the underlying amber skin. His primal visage an example of rugged masculinity, he seems all the more bestial with his heavy scales guarding a massive jaw along his snout. His two eyes are solid pools of azure, each parted by a vertical slit for a pupil, his fiery gaze always seeming to sear through whatever he is focusing on. While hairless, his scales run extra thick along his jaw, over his head, neck and shoulders to cascade down his back and along his tail; as if mocking a more mammalian mane with metal scales. You assume he has ears, though you can’t see them. He has a black tongue, at first appearing canine, but a closer look reveals it to be wider and longer, as well as looking quite a bit softer. Three dangerous metal horns jut from his head; the two bigger horns starting at the back of his skull, the thick bases curving up along his head before protruding up just above his brows. The third one thrusting upwards from his nose.

He has a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. While human in function and structure, his fingers are covered in scales like the rest of him, which continue to grow from his fingers in place of nails or claws. A thick, reptilian tail sways behind him towards the ground, weighed down by incredibly heavy scales sheathing its length. His muscular thighs hold up his stout, strapping build, accentuated by a brawny ass. Two bulky plantigrade legs extend below his waist, ending in wide and flat saurmorian feet, with four toes tipped with scale-claws.

He has beefy pecs, and a rock solid six pack. Both are shielded and reinforced by his thick scales. His form shows no signs of nipples.

Between his legs sits an equine-looking sheath. Though being wrapped in fine scales gives it a densely studded appearance and texture. When aroused, from this sheath comes his monstrous saurmorian cock; a ribbed, midnight black shaft that’s 14 inches long and 3.5 inches thick and ending in a bulging, blunted head. A churning, cum-packed sack with two apple-sized testes swings heavily below his primal shaft, the same deep amber shade as the rest of his skin, but much softer and silkier. You estimate each testicle to be about 13 inches around and 4 inches across.

He has one anus, placed between his hard cheeks where it belongs.

Attachments

• Chaurmine.PNG
    Chaurmine.PNG
    44.6 KB · Views: 13

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
Ambassador Ara Kei Enya in Myrellion lacks a bust.

Appearance
Ara Kei Enya is easily seven feet tall standing, but is currently squatted down amongst four relatively thin and nimble legs, serenely passing on orders to null many underlings. The legs end in feet that are like some sort of chitinous boot. It is segmented and jointed, but has the overall shapes of toe, ball, instep, and heel that you’re familiar with. It is a heeled boot thanks to an upward bite of the chitin, you’d hazard an adaptation for resting comfortably on a web. The chitin in question is black, but under the gas lamps that seem to be preferred in the bothrioc office, it shimmers with deep blue tones. A gauzy, elegant gray shift drapes down from the creature’s upper shoulders down to four gleaming thighs.

The face is pale with an angular look to it that suggests predatory intent and is framed by long, loose pale-blue hair neatly tucked behind chitin-shelled ears. Not far behind the hairline is a pair of firm, unbending antennae. There aren’t any eyebrows, merely a ridge where you feel like they should be. Beneath that ridge are a pair of eyes that are slightly larger than human standard, but pulled tight. Somewhat unexpectedly, they do have eyelashes atop actual eyelids. The eyes, however, are black as pitch, the particular shade which makes it hard to identify their shape and depth. There’s nothing breaking up the distance between eyes and mouth. The distance isn’t quite as vast as it would normally be if there was a nose, which seems to be largely due to how big the eyes and mouth are. The mouth is thin, seemingly permanently compressed or pursed, but it is wide, and when Ara Kei speaks it splits open hugely, revealing a massive set of teeth and a long tongue.

Behind the pair of legs not facing you is the quadomme’s abdomen; at least as big as a gold myr’s, it is clad entirely in black, pliable latex-like chitin. The bothrioc could be described as toned, in the small expanse of stomach that is snow-white skin rather than chitin, unlike the rest of the lower body. Even that gives the impression of someone tuned for combat by genetics rather than training, however.

Altogether, the bothrioc ambassador gives off the impression of intellect and good manners lightly coating a highly evolved and utterly assured rapacity.

Attachments

• Ara_Kei.PNG
    Ara_Kei.PNG
    153.3 KB · Views: 10

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Chaurmine doesn't have a bust and seems to be a fairly persistent side-character with quite a few sex scenes.

Appearance:
Chaurmine is a saurmorian. Standing at approximately 8 feet 6 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.6 meters in the more accepted metric system. He wears little, remaining topless, but wears tough tactical groin armor fitted for saurmorian use.

He has a thick and boxy reptilian face, covered in a tough, amber hide. Massive, incredibly heavy scales - a shiny metallic-silver - encase him from head to toe, virtually obscuring the underlying amber skin. His primal visage an example of rugged masculinity, he seems all the more bestial with his heavy scales guarding a massive jaw along his snout. His two eyes are solid pools of azure, each parted by a vertical slit for a pupil, his fiery gaze always seeming to sear through whatever he is focusing on. While hairless, his scales run extra thick along his jaw, over his head, neck and shoulders to cascade down his back and along his tail; as if mocking a more mammalian mane with metal scales. You assume he has ears, though you can’t see them. He has a black tongue, at first appearing canine, but a closer look reveals it to be wider and longer, as well as looking quite a bit softer. Three dangerous metal horns jut from his head; the two bigger horns starting at the back of his skull, the thick bases curving up along his head before protruding up just above his brows. The third one thrusting upwards from his nose.

He has a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. While human in function and structure, his fingers are covered in scales like the rest of him, which continue to grow from his fingers in place of nails or claws. A thick, reptilian tail sways behind him towards the ground, weighed down by incredibly heavy scales sheathing its length. His muscular thighs hold up his stout, strapping build, accentuated by a brawny ass. Two bulky plantigrade legs extend below his waist, ending in wide and flat saurmorian feet, with four toes tipped with scale-claws.

He has beefy pecs, and a rock solid six pack. Both are shielded and reinforced by his thick scales. His form shows no signs of nipples.

Between his legs sits an equine-looking sheath. Though being wrapped in fine scales gives it a densely studded appearance and texture. When aroused, from this sheath comes his monstrous saurmorian cock; a ribbed, midnight black shaft that’s 14 inches long and 3.5 inches thick and ending in a bulging, blunted head. A churning, cum-packed sack with two apple-sized testes swings heavily below his primal shaft, the same deep amber shade as the rest of his skin, but much softer and silkier. You estimate each testicle to be about 13 inches around and 4 inches across.

He has one anus, placed between his hard cheeks where it belongs.
I believe Shou has a WIP of Chaurmine already. (Sekritly hopes for a Adj/Shou bust of Fisianna, even though she has a bust from a 3rd party artist, lel. :rolleyes:)

Last edited:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
You just want more art of Fisi without having to commission. :p
Let's just say; I'm just interested on their take on how they'd draw her. :p I love Adj's Tam Tam, and I also love Shou's Mi'dee! They both make great catgirls. :catte:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Does Ciaran have a bust in progress?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I think JayEcho is supposed to be working on Paige's bust.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
The Naleen Mating Ball in Plantation Quest still doesn't have a bust. Sure I saw that on the docket at one time.

There's also Quaelle, who only has a community-created bust currently.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
The Naleen Mating Ball in Plantation Quest still doesn't have a bust. Sure I saw that on the docket at one time.

Ooo, maybe something like the shower fivesome with Carrie, Cora, Peck and Horisha? Two of Cheshire's Naleen busts, the dour and grinning Naleen that Adjatha did for Azra's Mhen'ga bit and a new female Naleen?

Also Male Korgonne could use a bust. Every time I face off against one I think they're a ninja or something...

D

Deleted member 15512

I hope there will be an option to zoom in or see larger versions of busts ingame, I finally got a chance to see them at full size and man, they are nice. Plus, a number of them cut off at around waist height ingame.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Plus, a number of them cut off at around waist height ingame.
That's because a good hefty percentage of busts ingame cut off at the waist in general. There's usually not a 'full-body' version of busts unless the person making them draws them that way.

D

Deleted member 15512

That's because a good hefty percentage of busts ingame cut off at the waist in general. There's usually not a 'full-body' version of busts unless the person making them draws them that way.

Well, some of them allow you to see at least a little below the waist. Most of the full pics end somewhere around the knees or mid-thigh. In short, most of the full pics allow you to see the character's junk.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Well, some of them allow you to see at least a little below the waist. Most of the full pics end somewhere around the knees or mid-thigh. In short, most of the full pics allow you to see the character's junk.
Oh right, forgot about that.
Well I think making busts that are full sized ingame would make the filesize huge? I think that's what I always heard.

Last edited:

Fickle Zed

Nov 5, 2017
Oh right, forgot about that.
Well I think making busts that are full sized ingame would make the filesize huge? I think that's what I always heard.
Perhaps a separate download can be provided to load a separate folder, with a similar setup to the "custom busts" functionality described here: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/custom-busts-howto-faq.10891/

That way it's an optional add-on, rather than baked into the swf file.

On the other hand, "spoilers" and server bandwidth may still be concerns.

D

Deleted member 15512

Yeah, both Emerald and Fickle Zed make good points. Full-sized busts would probably balloon the file size considerably, and hosting them elsewhere that won't also allow you to peruse all the busts so that you're protected from spoilers would need some setting-up.

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
Working on a replay, and noticed that Milly from the collection team that picks up the drone on Mhen'ga does not have a bust. Pretty minor character, since to the best of my knowledge she never appears again, but eh. Putting it here for posterity. She sounds pretty cute though.

The driver, clad in an armored Steele Tech suit and bio-helmet, steps off and props the vehicle to the parking position, then activates a towing device in the back. As the hydraulics hum and the tractor beam warms up, the person takes off their helmet to reveal a cocoa-toned young dzaan female with bright violet eyes and platinum micro braids, tied up into a mid-ponytail. Her maroon-colored lips stretch into a brief smile as she deeply inhales.

Reactions: wallpaper

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Estie, Cruff's pet at Vava Groom could use a bust. I keep forgetting to mention her...

Estie is a 5’ 2” Fhan’i. She dresses in a plain, pale green t-shirt with short, wide sleeves and matching long trousers. To this model of classic veterinarian garb her DD breasts add a considerable strain. Her nipples stand out quite clearly, evidently engorged by the rubbing material.

Estie’s skin is a ghostly, hairless white all across her body except at the tips of her webbed digits and shoulder-length tentacle hair, where it turns a bright purple. She’s got her tentacle hair styled in an asymmetric fashion, three or four of them slicing down one side of her face, the rest of them combed neatly behind her ear. Above the cute bottom giving some shape to her loose trousers, her long, limber tail curves outwards. With its horizontal fork at the end, it looks rather like a dolphin’s, but by its movements considerably more flexible.

The fhan’i has a pretty, flat-nosed face with black, half-lidded eyes. She rarely turns to face the person she’s addressing; not quite sightless, but close. Her finned ears, constantly craning and twitching, are obviously doing most of her sensory work. She seems possessed by a tireless, perky energy, beaming at every person who enters the ship as if each were a beloved, seldom seen friend. Around her neck there is a slim, tight-fitting silver collar, with clasps both to the front and back.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Estie, Cruff's pet at Vava Groom could use a bust. I keep forgetting to mention her...
She already has one done by Shou.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Erika just got one in the backer build.

Reactions: wallpaper

EleniaFox

Feb 11, 2016
Ushamme's outfit changes when she moves to Canadia.

Once she’s settled in one her haunches, the chief reaches up and yanks off the elastic tie holding her ebony locks back in a ponytail. Her luxuriously long hair comes spilling down around her shoulders, drawing your attention to the fact that she’s not wearing the armor you remember from your first meeting, but rather a white t-shirt with a picture of a railgun printed atop her ample rack underneath an unbuttoned red flannel shirt, and a blanket made of blue denim wrapped over her bestial lower half.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Erika's Adjatha bust has been missing for a while now. I think I remember Savin saying that it is a bug.