Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
A few noseboops later some enterprising siblings rush over as the flight of nymphs turns in a corkscrew, during which they each let loose a raw motion of Water Art, which leaves the sticky substance captured in their magic and Benevolence feeling like she took several long showers, prompting several nuzzles as comforting as her siblings read her blush as something to be greatly concerned about, followed by concerned chirps.

Benevolence squeaks frantically that she didn't mean to upset anyone, the tiny yellow Queen was only embarrassed that she had done something so silly and thus needed to be licked and nibbled clean to such a degree. 

Segment…twitches.

It begins as a small but very forceful twitch in a corner of her eye right when she feels her pet clench around her imperial rod this thoroughly, prompting from her a response that comes as a surprise even to herself.

First and foremost she feels a rush rise from somewhere deep in her most secreted ares as her first explosion of thickness rises in a manner of a great flood from a legend. The Empress is left shivering from the force this flood possesses as it rushes out from the tip of her most imperial of scepters, the viscosity of the fluid nearing solid from the volume contained within the fluid. Said viscous jelly moves like it has a will of its own because it does not halt at the entrance but trickles in, both widening the passage of her pet’s most delectable folds yet at the same time it crawls in pushed by more goop trickling in as much as it moves by its own accord, even absorbing into the latex nature to make way for more.

In the midst of this most potent of tides the imperial ruler does not notice how her breath hitches at every throb of her tool: her breaths are left ragged and short as they precede each new rush from her scepter, each one of them leaving her breathless, yet the contentment her brain fills with bereaves her of any understanding of time. To her the moment stretches on forever defined as it is only by her pet impaled entirely on her rod, and a strange feeling at the very root of it.

Only when her pet is filled from her folds, widened proudly as they are to accommodate something new, to the uppest part of her gullet, including the tax that is the nature of living latex that it absorbs with a phenomenal rate meaning Segment filled a volume close to a water reservoir…

A knot, ponders the heavily gatigued empress. A knot, it seems, has bulbously tied her at her very root into her pet’s folds, denying her pet any chance of escape even if someone with divine levels of strength were to try to lift the black and white pet from her lap. And it is larger than any the ruler has ever seen.

Amity nearly blacks out as she feels the thick Imperial Fluid flow so heavily into her body, filling every bit of her a weighing her reformed body down with such density she wonders how she hasn't created a gravity well with how packed her insides must be to have taken such an absolute filling with the only external evidence being her extremely slender, corset-trained waist looking slightly pudgy for a normal mare now. 

The Imperial Pet's mouth is forced wide be a prolonged moan as she feels her tongue loll out and her marehood contract forcefully like a vice around the shaft of her Owner in order to keep it close and loved, and tease every drop of goop from it. Amity's own orgasm is pushed to her absolute breaking point, her unearthly prostate being milked just as fast as its abnormal nature can generate its obscene quantities of seed. Her secret treasure pressed as flat as a two dimensional plain, an unending, pulsing deluge of hot cream sprays all across the latex Pet's body and beyond, to the point that within seconds grape-sized globs of boy-mare cream are dripping off Amity's snout and chin like a monsoon rain.

An involuntary buck of her hips has the Princess screaming in ecstasy as she realized she's been knotted, just like a real canine having been taken by her pack leader. That feeling of being so truly dog-like has the pitch of Amity's moan reaching a level only audible to bats, and fittingly dogs as well. The already impossible flow of her spurting dog-shaft grows even heavier to a point where the Pet Princess' body aches from her marehood to her throat as the latex puppy rocks against the knot buried in her, teasing her sensitive ring with the pulsing root, driving herself mad with how deeply fulfilling it feels to be knotted!

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The elemental mare sighs and asks the unicorn: "Maybe a glass of nice milk could help you? I have lots to spare if you want some."

"It cannot make this any worse," answers the mentally unhinged stallion while staring at nothing, his voice still without color. "Sure."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The hound blushes a bit, trying her best to hide any signs of a bulge in her skirt. "I should go get you some tea, Miss. After working so hard, you must be parched." She slowly moves to the door, bowing her head a bit and trying to be nonchalant.

Alice's Cheshire Cat grin grows wider at this offer. "Oh, by all means. I'm not nearly as wet as I could be... In the mouth I mean."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"It cannot make this any worse," answers the mentally unhinged stallion while staring at nothing, his voice still without color. "Sure."

The mare fills a glass with milk through a gap, not mentioning that this is her milk.

"Here you go. Drink up, it should at least help a little bit." she explains, hoping that it will.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Crystal>
Once Crystal saw her son's head drop to the floor, she began to waddle towards him.

The white queen's waddles were both slowly slow and precise all to make sure she keeps her center of balance, and the nymphs she was carrying wouldn't be tossed around by the weight of almost crippling belly. Crystal seems to be walking better comparing how she walks with the usual pregnancy if this size. The faint blue radiating from her belly and her shadow may have been a clue to the new sense of mobility. 

It takes the queen a little bit to embrace her son again, for both gravity and her height were hindering her from an immediate hug. Compared to Shivers, the white queen was half his size in stature. This made it harder for her to both reach up and hug her taller son. Crystal had to fight against both gravity and the weight of her gravid belly before she could embrace her so again. She immediately turned to the pallid white unicorn and started to wave to him. The queen was waving the unicorn, wanting him to join to hug between her and their son.
The unicorn's face freezes in absolute shock: it is written all over his face as well as his posture yet he gawks in silence, shocked too far beyond belief to even begin to grasp this. Even his tail stands rigid like a crowbar froze in a block of ice.

The necomancer, towring over the changeling adult by a lot and the queen even moreso by whole factors, veyr gently eases into the hug using his ever-present hold of shadows so gently hold both dears in his hold, preferring clearly the use of his shadow over his hooves as said shadow entwines with both black-carapaced creatures in a gentle, loving hold.

The younger yet taller changeling hugged his parents in return, remaining silent.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The younger yet taller changeling hugged his parents in return, remaining silent.

'Shivers,' begins the tallest of the huggers, turning his eyes very slowly to look at the changeling. 'Your mother and I love you dearly, we always have ever since you peeked out from your egg as a tiny nymph squeaking our for the first time in your life. Do not ever think you need to compete with family, because there is no need for it, we will be proud regardless. If you wish to impress us there are many ways for it and we will support you in whatever plans or enterprising ideas you have: please share them with us, we wish to help you find your hooves in the world where-ever they may land you.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
'Shivers,' begins the tallest of the huggers, turning his eyes very slowly to look at the changeling. 'Your mother and I love you dearly, we always have ever since you peeked out from your egg as a tiny nymph squeaking our for the first time in your life. Do not ever think you need to compete with family, because there is no need for it, we will be proud regardless. If you wish to impress us there are many ways for it and we will support you in whatever plans or enterprising ideas you have: please share them with us, we wish to help you find your hooves in the world where-ever they may land you.

"...I would like to learn alchemy." he said. "I feel it would supplement my healing ability well, and it would help to explain a pegasus medic."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Here you go. Drink up, it should at least help a little bit." she explains, hoping that it will.

The planar shepard takes a moment before he realizes her has something in front of him. Albeit it is with a curious look at Chroma as well as the milk she offers him, followed by a few more glances at it due to the fact that he has not drunk milk in a long time as well as its apparent nature beyond the typical milk found in the market, he does gulp it down.

A few moments later the clarity returns to his gaze along with a few confused blinks of his eyes. "Wh- What? Where am I? What's happened?" he startles, looking around in slight marvel. "And what...What?"

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The planar shepard takes a moment before he realizes her has something in front of him. Albeit it is with a curious look at Chroma as well as the milk she offers him, followed by a few more glances at it due to the fact that he has not drunk milk in a long time as well as its apparent nature beyond the typical milk found in the market, he does gulp it down.

A few moments later the clarity returns to his gaze along with a few confused blinks of his eyes. "Wh- What? Where am I? What's happened?" he startles, looking around in slight marvel. "And what...What?"

"Are you feeling better now?" the mare exclaims excitedly, "I ran out of ideas to try and calm you down, so I just tried some milk. Do you remember what we were just talking about? I don't know how I'd try and repeat myself again without screwing your head up again."

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"...I would like to learn alchemy." he said. "I feel it would supplement my healing ability well, and it would help to explain a pegasus medic."

<cut to Crystal>
"We say go for it Shivers. Your father and I will support you throughout your education."
Crystal smiled brightly to the taller changeling, tightening her hug out of the pride she felt for her and Bones's son.

"In fact, your father and I know of a pony who could tutor you in the subject of Alchemy. Her name is Caput Mortuum. We could contact her to see if she is interested in teaching you what she knows."
Crystal added.

"Before we start contacting her, we should ask you this question. When would you like to start on your education?"
The white queen looked at her son curiously. He has a plan, but is he ready to start learning right now? The white queen wanted to know how her son will react to the proposition. The last thing she wanted to go was to make Shivers feel like he is being rushed into getting an education. 

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Are you feeling better now?" the mare exclaims excitedly, "I ran out of ideas to try and calm you down, so I just tried some milk. Do you remember what we were just talking about? I don't know how I'd try and repeat myself again without screwing your head up again."

The unicorn stallions takes a few moment to gather himself before he nods. 'Yes,' he begins in a quiet tone but now he looks at Chroma. "I remember... How is it I am now so calm when I went mad from revelation just now?"

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The unicorn stallions takes a few moment to gather himself before he nods. 'Yes,' he begins in a quiet tone but now he looks at Chroma. "I remember... How is it I am now so calm when I went mad from revelation just now?"

"Well, I have some special brand of milk that seems to have a calming effect on those who drink it." the elemental mare explains to the unicorn, "I don't think explaining it better is going to do much good."

"So, are we going to wait a little longer to see if the dragon reads the letter and we get the notification or should we come up with a plan B?"

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"So, are we going to wait a little longer to see if the dragon reads the letter and we get the notification or should we come up with a plan B?"

The unicorn srugs as he rolls his legs accompanied by their respective joints. "I would vouch waiting as I do not possess...." he begins yet he halts just as soon and facehoofs with clear force behind said facehoof. "I am an idiot. I possess a crystal ball for this exact purpose. It was built to do this kind of job exactly. And I did not think of using it until after I died....and you risked considerable danger."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The unicorn srugs as he rolls his legs accompanied by their respective joints. "I would vouch waiting as I do not possess...." he begins yet he halts just as soon and facehoofs with clear force behind said facehoof. "I am an idiot. I possess a crystal ball for this exact purpose. It was built to do this kind of job exactly. And I did not think of using it until after I died....and you risked considerable danger."

"No problem. Not the first time I ever was in some serious danger." the elemental mare shrugs, "But let's just get to the ball now and see what the dragon is doing so we can assess what to do about it... not that I'd have much of an idea what to do if she's still raging around like that."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"No problem. Not the first time I ever was in some serious danger." the elemental mare shrugs, "But let's just get to the ball now and see what the dragon is doing so we can assess what to do about it... not that I'd have much of an idea what to do if she's still raging around like that."

The stallion turns a sheepish look at Chroma upon hearing those words. With a rising blush he clears his throat, yet his eyes begin looking at anywhere else. "Um...You see...There is a...very minor....problem...."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The stallion turns a sheepish look at Chroma upon hearing those words. With a rising blush he clears his throat, yet his eyes begin looking at anywhere else. "Um...You see...There is a...very minor....problem...."

"Please don't tell me you accidentally took it with you when we went to the nest and then dropped it there." the elemental mare tells the unicorn worriedly, "How are we supposed to know about her status if we don't have it?"

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Crystal>
"We say go for it Shivers. Your father and I will support you throughout your education."
Crystal smiled brightly to the taller changeling, tightening her hug out of the pride she felt for her and Bones's son.

"In fact, your father and I know of a pony who could tutor you in the subject of Alchemy. Her name is Caput Mortuum. We could contact her to see if she is interested in teaching you what she knows."
Crystal added.

"Before we start contacting her, we should ask you this question. When would you like to start on your education?"
The white queen looked at her son curiously. He has a plan, but is he ready to start learning right now? The white queen wanted to know how her son will react to the proposition. The last thing she wanted to go was to make Shivers feel like he is being rushed into getting an education. 

"As soon as possible, please, mother." Shivers answered. "The sooner I start, the longer I can spend learning."

Last edited by a moderator:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Knife straightens up, nodding to the mare as she backs out of the room. "I'll be back with your tea, Miss. Shall I get you anything else while I'm away?" She catches a breath out in the hall, relaxing a little more.

Alice is too busy smirking to speak.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"As soon as possible, please, mother." Shivers answered. "The sooner I start, the longer I can spend learning."

<cut to Crystal>
Before the white queen responded to the taller child, she looked at Bones to see his reaction to their child's enthusiasm. All it took was seeing the necromancer's nod of approval to look back to Shivers. The white queen beamed at their child before she gently pokes their nose with her tinier nose.

"Before you get too excited, keep in mind that there will be rules and expectation for your education. Your father and I expect for you to study hard, and we expect for you to be your best while you learn under Ms. Mortuum. While Ms.Mortuum is a known friend of your father, she will demand the same respect from you as any teacher in the alchemist arts,"
The white queen instructed, her voice the familiar gentleness and warmth Shivers has heard through his development.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Crystal>
Before the white queen responded to the taller child, she looked at Bones to see his reaction to their child's enthusiasm. All it took was seeing the necromancer's nod of approval to look back to Shivers. The white queen beamed at their child before she gently pokes their nose with her tinier nose.

"Before you get too excited, keep in mind that there will be rules and expectation for your education. Your father and I expect for you to study hard, and we expect for you to be your best while you learn under Ms. Mortuum. While Ms.Mortuum is a known friend of your father, she will demand the same respect from you as any teacher in the alchemist arts,"
The white queen instructed, her voice the familiar gentleness and warmth Shivers has heard through his development.

"Understood." the larger changeling said.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Please don't tell me you accidentally took it with you when we went to the nest and then dropped it there." the elemental mare tells the unicorn worriedly, "How are we supposed to know about her status if we don't have it?"

The unicorn clears his throat quietly and tries to fight down a red on his cheeks even as it rises. "I...may have not been using it overly much in the past few years and...not recall just so where it is." Sheepishly, he looks away and appears like a small foal who does not want to be here.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The unicorn clears his throat quietly and tries to fight down a red on his cheeks even as it rises. "I...may have not been using it overly much in the past few years and...not recall just so where it is." Sheepishly, he looks away and appears like a small foal who does not want to be here.

"Okay... Can you at least say that it must be somewhere inside of your home?" the elemental mare asks the unicorn, "And what is it made of exactly and how big is it? Maybe I can actually track it down. It's not like we have anything better to do now... unless of course there is something else you could use like a crystal ball of course."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Benevolence squeaks frantically that she didn't mean to upset anyone, the tiny yellow Queen was only embarrassed that she had done something so silly and thus needed to be licked and nibbled clean to such a degree. 

Many a happy squeak, chirp and boop occurs to silence the sister that every one of Benevolence's siblings seems to think she is the silly in a most amusing manner and therefore her many brothers and sistters find her adorable, double so with this bout of taffy sillyness.

An involuntary buck of her hips has the Princess screaming in ecstasy as she realized she's been knotted, just like a real canine having been taken by her pack leader. That feeling of being so truly dog-like has the pitch of Amity's moan reaching a level only audible to bats, and fittingly dogs as well. The already impossible flow of her spurting dog-shaft grows even heavier to a point where the Pet Princess' body aches from her marehood to her throat as the latex puppy rocks against the knot buried in her, teasing her sensitive ring with the pulsing root, driving herself mad with how deeply fulfilling it feels to be knotted!

Segment buckles: her hips thrust forward as her ovipositor throbs heavily, pulse after another crowning the moment where her senses explode across her brain, yet her hold is unbreakable as she curls down onto the matress and presses her pet's head there with her own, letting her dominant side squish her pet helpless into the stained sheets as a grrrrowl rises from her throat,

"Okay... Can you at least say that it must be somewhere inside of your home?" the elemental mare asks the unicorn, "And what is it made of exactly and how big is it? Maybe I can actually track it down. It's not like we have anything better to do now... unless of course there is something else you could use like a crystal ball of course."

"About the size of a foal, it should be in the bathroom or in the living room of my home castle" the unicorn readily states swiftly. "I shielded it well but you would surely find it."

Last edited by a moderator:

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"About the size of a foal, it should be in the bathroom or in the living room of my home castle" the unicorn readily states swiftly. "I shielded it well but you would surely find it."

Chroma nods and heads to the bathroom first and feels all around for a crystal globe of the size of a foal, looking for something rather faint than blatantly obvious first, since the unicorn stated that he shielded it. Shielding should impede her ability to see it with her elemental senses.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Chroma nods and heads to the bathroom first and feels all around for a crystal globe of the size of a foal, looking for something rather faint than blatantly obvious first, since the unicorn stated that he shielded it. Shielding should impede her ability to see it with her elemental senses.

The bathroom is unflattering: it is a mess, a center of chaos, a terrible lair where filth and dirt lie, terrible amalgamations lurk in the corners and something foul reeks in the air. Chroma's senses tell her this is not a place that has seen much cleaning in a very long time.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The bathroom is unflattering: it is a mess, a center of chaos, a terrible lair where filth and dirt lie, terrible amalgamations lurk in the corners and something foul reeks in the air. Chroma's senses tell her this is not a place that has seen much cleaning in a very long time.

The mare would facehoof, but she does not feel like putting a hoof that has been on this floor to her face. Using water and gap magic, she starts to clean up the mess. If she wants to find anything in there, she'll have to look through everything anyways, so she might as well clean it while she's at it.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The mare would facehoof, but she does not feel like putting a hoof that has been on this floor to her face. Using water and gap magic, she starts to clean up the mess. If she wants to find anything in there, she'll have to look through everything anyways, so she might as well clean it while she's at it.

The unicorn is unhappy but unable to do anything about how easily Chroma moves things amid the many spots of the castle, all of it without the wards or wardens of the castle managing to do a thing about her efforts. No sooner has she begun that she is already finished, with a sparkling king-scaled bathroom to show for it at a sparkling cleanliness level yet not a single crystal ball is there to show for it.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The unicorn is unhappy but unable to do anything about how easily Chroma moves things amid the many spots of the castle, all of it without the wards or wardens of the castle managing to do a thing about her efforts. No sooner has she begun that she is already finished, with a sparkling king-scaled bathroom to show for it at a sparkling cleanliness level yet not a single crystal ball is there to show for it.

The mare grumbles and tells the unicorn that the living room is next for her cleaning efforts. She heads right in, wondering if it'll be just as bad as the bathroom. She takes a look around if she can sense the ball by chance, planning on giving it the same treatment as the bathroom if she doesn't.