Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
The necromancer follows quietly behind the changelings, concern clear on his face.

Once inside the side room he waits for everyone to be seated on the cool floor before he opens in speaking, projecting his quiet voice, which is more like a whisper than outright spoken voice, yet its projected nature allows for perfect clarity in hearing as well as understanding what is heard.

'Shivers,' he begins in a voice that is deep but also rich with a caring emotion that every nymph he ever loved easily recognizes. 'Your sister told us you...felt that you needed to achieve more than others.' With wide concerned eyes, the pallid white unicorn pauses and looks at his offspring. 'Would you tell us why? Your mother and I are...very concerned.'

"Um... Well... Isn't it better for the hive to do more?" he asked. "And... Shouldn't those who do more than others get something more? Is wanting more so bad if it helps the hive in the end?"

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
He gives a slightly wry smile, then just listens as they walk along, focusing on the smaller things in the environment.

The that the private leads Sol on is not that windy but is is certainly a pleasing one: he is shown through the main areas in the downtown itself, which boasts several main businesses along with some landmarks and the highlight of the culture, the Desert Wind, which looks like a verdant castle fitting into the pastoral city somehow. After downtown comes a mixture of residential areas with a colored population and a business-assortment that seems more mobile than stationary, especially with so many sales carts that are moved by the mare trooper's count at least daily if not moreso.

The City Hall itself is a grandiose pillar of carpentry rising in the very core of Ponyville to reach high into the skies. The style has clear angles, but they are pleasing to the eye, as is the very light vanilla white overall appearance of it, with deep ruch browns serving to let the eye travel along the geometric shapes easily. Sol's guide takes him up an extensive range of stairs that are easy fit for a pony to walk up, bypassing a rough looking group of assorted individuals browsing the billboards - only one look in their way seems to be enough for said individuals for good or ill as nothing more comes from that.

The interior reflects the exterior: pleasing geometric shapes with plenty of angles, light colors, throngs of locals going about their business which is waiting or looking for something/someone.

"Hurry up and wait," the mare smiles quietly to herself. "It's almost like in Basic Training again."

"Um... Well... Isn't it better for the hive to do more?" he asked. "And... Shouldn't those who do more than others get something more? Is wanting more so bad if it helps the hive in the end?"

The unicorn looks at Crystal for a moment, inquiring for input from her. 

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Many a titter rises from alongside Benevolence before her siblings happily come over to help lick all this sticky taffy sweets off of her while trying to gather smaller lumps into contained little spheres that some stick to their tiny hoovesies for easier consumption where a few stick it to their tails like silly flags of some kind.

It also appears that a loop occurs, prompting the sticky candy orbs to be bounced in center of the circle the nymphs form, which seems to become a game of little meaning or rules, short of doing something or other before dashing off, for whatever counts as dashing off.

Benevolence fells oddly embarrassed and bashful by the sudden licking and prodding all over her by the conference of Nymphs all cleaning and eating off her.  The tiny Queen may of raised incalculably many Nymphs of her own but is still so unaccustomed to being touched by others for her sake. Her cheeks blazing, Benevolence waits patiently for the other tiny Changelings to clean all the cotton candy off her by whatever means. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"I will be fine m'lady, I have died seven times before but never in a manner so terrible as this one almost was." The unicorn is clearly in shock still but he is shaking it off to the best of his ability. "The sheer rage I felt in that fire as it burned, not even a balor has managed that and I have felled a few of those in my days...."

"I can relate to her feelings. I don't think I'd be much nicer if someone abducted my children or hurt them." the elemental mare explains, "I guess all we can do for now is wait and see if she actually reads the letter. I'm not sure what to do if she doesn't, though. Tracking those thieves with no trace would be pure luck. We don't even know what plane they are from and to which one they're going at this point... and since the dragon mommy is very protective of her nest at this point, I don't think we can investigate anything without her consent."

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
The unicorn looks at Crystal for a moment, inquiring for input from her. 

<cut to Crystal>
"Not at the expense of choosing favorites Shivers. Helping the hive is one thing, but expecting to be reciprocated with more love compared to your siblings is an entirely different subject."
Crystal responded to the unicorn's look, her voice sounding slightly distressed despite her best efforts to calm herself down.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Crystal>
"Not at the expense of choosing favorites Shivers. Helping the hive is one thing, but expecting to be reciprocated with more love compared to your siblings is an entirely different subject."
Crystal responded to the unicorn's look, her voice sounding slightly distressed despite her best efforts to calm herself down.

"...I understand..." Shivers sighed, looking down.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"We don't even know what plane they are from and to which one they're going at this point... and since the dragon mommy is very protective of her nest at this point, I don't think we can investigate anything without her consent."

"To be truthful, my lady, I did not expect to come out alive from this, not after feeling that burn," the planar shepherd admits in  a subdued voice and turns his gaze downward. "But if I were insane or had deities in my own contacts I could try forcing all my art into a single protection spell before stating my intents to the Mother Dragon...if only because that is as insane as it is suicidal. And no, I know neither one of those. "

He shakes his head then in quiet dismissal. "Nevermind, it is a stupid idea anyway."

. Her cheeks blazing, Benevolence waits patiently for the other tiny Changelings to clean all the cotton candy off her by whatever means. 

A few noseboops later some enterprising siblings rush over as the flight of nymphs turns in a corkscrew, during which they each let loose a raw motion of Water Art, which leaves the sticky substance captured in their magic and Benevolence feeling like she took several long showers, prompting several nuzzles as comforting as her siblings read her blush as something to be greatly concerned about, followed by concerned chirps.

Her voice still stifled by the orgasm gripping her neck like a choke collar, the Princess-Pet attempt to beg for more, just more.

Segment…twitches.

It begins as a small but very forceful twitch in a corner of her eye right when she feels her pet clench around her imperial rod this thoroughly, prompting from her a response that comes as a surprise even to herself.

First and foremost she feels a rush rise from somewhere deep in her most secreted ares as her first explosion of thickness rises in a manner of a great flood from a legend. The Empress is left shivering from the force this flood possesses as it rushes out from the tip of her most imperial of scepters, the viscosity of the fluid nearing solid from the volume contained within the fluid. Said viscous jelly moves like it has a will of its own because it does not halt at the entrance but trickles in, both widening the passage of her pet’s most delectable folds yet at the same time it crawls in pushed by more goop trickling in as much as it moves by its own accord, even absorbing into the latex nature to make way for more.

In the midst of this most potent of tides the imperial ruler does not notice how her breath hitches at every throb of her tool: her breaths are left ragged and short as they precede each new rush from her scepter, each one of them leaving her breathless, yet the contentment her brain fills with bereaves her of any understanding of time. To her the moment stretches on forever defined as it is only by her pet impaled entirely on her rod, and a strange feeling at the very root of it.

Only when her pet is filled from her folds, widened proudly as they are to accommodate something new, to the uppest part of her gullet, including the tax that is the nature of living latex that it absorbs with a phenomenal rate meaning Segment filled a volume close to a water reservoir…

A knot, ponders the heavily gatigued empress. A knot, it seems, has bulbously tied her at her very root into her pet’s folds, denying her pet any chance of escape even if someone with divine levels of strength were to try to lift the black and white pet from her lap. And it is larger than any the ruler has ever seen.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"To be truthful, my lady, I did not expect to come out alive from this, not after feeling that burn," the planar shepherd admits in  a subdued voice and turns his gaze downward. "But if I were insane or had deities in my own contacts I could try forcing all my art into a single protection spell before stating my intents to the Mother Dragon...if only because that is as insane as it is suicidal. And no, I know neither one of those. "

He shakes his head then in quiet dismissal. "Nevermind, it is a stupid idea anyway."

"Well, I do know Anubis and I do obviously know the lords of the elemental planes represented in the Elemental Spire. I'm not sure if it would be a good idea to ask the lords for help, since I basically just introduced myself." the elemental mare explains to the unicorn, "It could have quite a negative impact on their trust in me. Anubis is different, though. He would likely lend a paw if I aske nicely, but he's always quite busy and I'm not sure if he can spare the time, even if he would."

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"...I understand..." Shivers sighed, looking down.

<cut to Crystal>
Once Crystal saw her son's head drop to the floor, she began to waddle towards him.

The white queen's waddles were both slowly slow and precise all to make sure she keeps her center of balance, and the nymphs she was carrying wouldn't be tossed around by the weight of almost crippling belly. Crystal seems to be walking better comparing how she walks with the usual pregnancy if this size. The faint blue radiating from her belly and her shadow may have been a clue to the new sense of mobility. 

It takes the queen a little bit to embrace her son again, for both gravity and her height were hindering her from an immediate hug. Compared to Shivers, the white queen was half his size in stature. This made it harder for her to both reach up and hug her taller son. Crystal had to fight against both gravity and the weight of her gravid belly before she could embrace her so again. She immediately turned to the pallid white unicorn and started to wave to him. The queen was waving the unicorn, wanting him to join to hug between her and their son.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
 "It could have quite a negative impact on their trust in me. Anubis is different, though. He would likely lend a paw if I aske nicely, but he's always quite busy and I'm not sure if he can spare the time, even if he would."

The unicorn's face freezes in absolute shock: it is written all over his face as well as his posture yet he gawks in silence, shocked too far beyond belief to even begin to grasp this. Even his tail stands rigid like a crowbar froze in a block of ice.

She immediately turned to the pallid white unicorn and started to wave to him. The queen was waving the unicorn, wanting him to join to hug between her and their son.

The necomancer, towring over the changeling adult by a lot and the queen even moreso by whole factors, veyr gently eases into the hug using his ever-present hold of shadows so gently hold both dears in his hold, preferring clearly the use of his shadow over his hooves as said shadow entwines with both black-carapaced creatures in a gentle, loving hold.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The unicorn's face freezes in absolute shock: it is written all over his face as well as his posture yet he gawks in silence, shocked too far beyond belief to even begin to grasp this. Even his tail stands rigid like a crowbar froze in a block of ice.

The elemental mare looks at the unicorn confusedly and waves her hoof in front of his face to see if he's still in there somewhere.

"Ummm, are you okay there?" she asks cautiously and gets closer to look him in the eyes.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Ummm, are you okay there?" she asks cautiously and gets closer to look him in the eyes.

"e..." chokes a faint sound out of the planar shepherd's throat with a clear effort that leaves a deeper silence yet after it. His eyes are wider than UFO saucers while his jaw hangs far in the ground by this point, yet he performs no action.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"e..." chokes a faint sound out of the planar shepherd's throat with a clear effort that leaves a deeper silence yet after it. His eyes are wider than UFO saucers while his jaw hangs far in the ground by this point, yet he performs no action.

The elemental mare is now even more confused and bonks the unicorn's head with her hoof, getting slightly annoyed with his unresponsiveness.

"Helloooo? Anybody home in there?" she says, hoping to somehow bring him back to reality.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Helloooo? Anybody home in there?" she says, hoping to somehow bring him back to reality.

"e....wh," answers the planar mage with clear intelligence. He is even drooling a tiny bit from having his mouth hang so open even if his eyes never leave their focus on Chroma.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"e....wh," answers the planar mage with clear intelligence. He is even drooling a tiny bit from having his mouth hang so open even if his eyes never leave their focus on Chroma.

The elemental mare rolls her eyes and then looks at him annoyedly.

She then has an idea and zaps the stallion with an electric bolt. Not powerful, but very shocking.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
She then has an idea and zaps the stallion with an electric bolt. Not powerful, but very shocking.

The effect is instantaneous.

"WHAT?" the unicorn shouts out, his shock clear still but now he has his wits about him. "WHAT IS- HOW?! HOW? HOWWHATWHOWHENWHEREHOWITSHISTIBERABAMUWHAAAAARGLBARLGH!" 

Afterwards the unicorn merely flails his forehooves in the air while his eyes roll in their sockets. Apparently his brain is not fully comprehending the concept Chroma dropped on him, or then he finds it challenging to comprehend fully.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The effect is instantaneous.

"WHAT?" the unicorn shouts out, his shock clear still but now he has his wits about him. "WHAT IS- HOW?! HOW? HOWWHATWHOWHENWHEREHOWITSHISTIBERABAMUWHAAAAARGLBARLGH!" 

Afterwards the unicorn merely flails his forehooves in the air while his eyes roll in their sockets. Apparently his brain is not fully comprehending the concept Chroma dropped on him, or then he finds it challenging to comprehend fully.

"I'm not even sure what exactly you're asking me here." the elemental mare grumbles and looks ad the completely insane sight in front of her, "Could you maybe calm down and ask your questions with a bit more precision?"

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"I'm not even sure what exactly you're asking me here." the elemental mare grumbles and looks ad the completely insane sight in front of her, "Could you maybe calm down and ask your questions with a bit more precision?"

"I am sorry, my lady." His speech is slow and the shephard's posture along with the expression is that of a humble stallion admitting his failure albeit with clear shame as well. "I should not expect that one as powerful as your ladyship would be limited to the limits of what mundanes like myself are limited to, but pleased understand. An elemental lord is the height of power across places. To know one on first name basis is... it is like a deity, but beyond even that. And you know all four...along with the deity above all, even other deities. It boggled the mind beyond understanding."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"I am sorry, my lady." His speech is slow and the shephard's posture along with the expression is that of a humble stallion admitting his failure albeit with clear shame as well. "I should not expect that one as powerful as your ladyship would be limited to the limits of what mundanes like myself are limited to, but pleased understand. An elemental lord is the height of power across places. To know one on first name basis is... it is like a deity, but beyond even that. And you know all four...along with the deity above all, even other deities. It boggled the mind beyond understanding."

"Well, it's not just the four elemental lords that used to be connected to the Spire any more. The Lords of Aether, Light and Darkness have also joined their planes to the Nexus." the elemental mare explains, "But I'm surprised you didn't expect that the Mistress of the Elemental Spire would know at least the four lords."

"In any case, please just call me Chroma. 'Your ladyship' doesn't quite sound right for me..." she adds, "I'm not some higher being of some sort that needs fancy titles."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"In any case, please just call me Chroma. 'Your ladyship' doesn't quite sound right for me..." she adds, "I'm not some higher being of some sort that needs fancy titles."

Again the stallion's eyes bulge at how casually Chroma mentions such beings of high power. "Dare I ask at all how such a mare could possibly know the deity of death and afterlife, Anubis?"

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
Again the stallion's eyes bulge at how casually Chroma mentions such beings of high power. "Dare I ask at all how such a mare could possibly know the deity of death and afterlife, Anubis?"

The elemental mare hesitates, not sure if this will make his eyes pop out of his head, but she then says: "Well, I have a very polyamorous husband who is a necromancer and he's... well... married to Anubis."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The elemental mare hesitates, not sure if this will make his eyes pop out of his head, but she then says: "Well, I have a very polyamorous husband who is a necromancer and he's... well... married to Anubis."

There is a single tilt of head followed by a very broken sounding "what," that is the reply Chroma receives. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
There is a single tilt of head followed by a very broken sounding "what," that is the reply Chroma receives. 

'Not this again!' the elemental mare thinks to herself, hoping that she's wrong.

"Bones, my beloved husband, is also the husband of Anubis." she repeats herself, "Please don't freeze up again, or I'll have to shock you again!"

In her head, she's wondering if her magic can actually deliver a bigger shock than her mouth apparently can.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
In her head, she's wondering if her magic can actually deliver a bigger shock than her mouth apparently can.

The stallion blinks several times. "Okay." His tone is about as deadpan as it can be while his gaze has dulled to an emotionless void. "Okay. I wish him all the best in his marriages."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The elemental mare sighs and tells him: "That's nice, but don't worry about that too much. I need you to focus. If you need something to distract yourself with, do tell me what you need."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
" If you need something to distract yourself with, do tell me what you need."

"All is good," the unicorn deadpans in a quiet as well as monotonic voice that holds no life to it. Even his eyes stare ahead blindly rather than look at Chroma at this point: it is like he is seeing something only he can perceive. "Nothing could distract me right now,  unless of a deific being stepping into this spot."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"All is good," the unicorn deadpans in a quiet as well as monotonic voice that holds no life to it. Even his eyes stare ahead blindly rather than look at Chroma at this point: it is like he is seeing something only he can perceive. "Nothing could distract me right now,  unless of a deific being stepping into this spot."

Chroma groans annoyedly.

"Do I need to give you a lapdance or something to get your mind to get all this nonsense out of your head or something?" the Elemental Mistress asks the stallion, "Is there really nothing that you normally do to calm yourself down?"

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Do I need to give you a lapdance or something to get your mind to get all this nonsense out of your head or something?" the Elemental Mistress asks the stallion, "Is there really nothing that you normally do to calm yourself down?"

"If we were singles I would say yes but because you are married I must say no. And I am aboard the Crazy Train, therefore the world has ceased to make sense as of long ago," The unicorn answers readily but without even blinking. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The elemental mare sighs and asks the unicorn: "Maybe a glass of nice milk could help you? I have lots to spare if you want some."