Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"Yes, my Queen." Shivers silently said with a bow as he approached her.

<cut to Queen Crystal>
"It mom sweetie. It is either mom, mother, or..no, that's it."
Crystal corrected her older son, her thoughts pausing once she lost her track of thought. She groaned to herself, assuming she hasn't completely woken up herself. 

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Queen Crystal>
"It mom sweetie. It is either mom, mother, or..no, that's it."
Crystal corrected her older son, her thoughts pausing once she lost her track of thought. She groaned to herself, assuming she hasn't completely woken up herself. 

"Yes, mother." Shivers said, bowing again. "You asked to see me?"

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"Yes, mother." Shivers said, bowing again. "You asked to see me?"

<cut to Queen Crystal>
"Sweetie, you don't have to be this formal around me."
Crystal insists on her son to address her informally rather than bow to her. 

"Besides that, yes, there is something I want to talk to you about."
Crystal admitted to her son, her hoof waving for Shiver's to come closer to her proximity. 

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Queen Crystal>
"Sweetie, you don't have to be this formal around me."
Crystal insists on her son to address her informally rather than bow to her. 

"Besides that, yes, there is something I want to talk to you about."
Crystal admitted to her son, her hoof waving for Shiver's to come closer to her proximity. 

He did as she asked.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
He got closer, curious as to why.

<cut to Queen Crystal>
Once Shivers was close enough to the queen, Crystal throws her hoofs at her son's shoulders, instantly latching him into a loving embrace from his mother. The queen may have been tiny, but she was still much stronger than her built implied her to be.

"Alula told me about you are said, and I am going to hug you until you see I love all my offspring the same."
The tiny queen proudly announced to her tightly hugged son.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Queen Crystal>
Once Shivers was close enough to the queen, Crystal throws her hoofs at her son's shoulders, instantly latching him into a loving embrace from his mother. The queen may have been tiny, but she was still much stronger than her built implied her to be.

"Alula told me about you are said, and I am going to hug you until you see I love all my offspring the same."
The tiny queen proudly announced to her tightly hugged son.

"Wh-What?"

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"Wh-What?"

<cut to Queen Crystal>
"Remember last night when you talked to Alula, saying you wanted to do extra so you can be loved more.  Who taught you to think like that??"
The queen asked her son, very worried about how or who caused her child to develop this worrisome mental quirk. The queen continued hugging her son, also slowly feeding him her love for good measure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"One of the forest's monsters wandered by with its pack," Private Blossom answers readily before she glances down at herself, appearing somewhat self-conscious about how she looks. "They were not too easy fight as they adapt to every attack but the Imperial Guard trains for situations like this." The mare holds her head higher as she speaks with uplift now in her voice. "Thank The Empress for that, the things are more dangerous than a tank." 

With a sigh that is as much relief as it is fatigue the mare points her hoof towards the city center where Sol can spy a huge pillar of Roaman architecture in wooden materials rising like a great pillar of community, its many supportive pillars together creating a show of dignity and skill in a simple appearance otherwise.

"Shall we head to the city hall to update your citizen status, sir?"

Sol nods, frowning a little more before looking at the spire.

"Alright, let us be off. But as soon as we get there, I want you to go to the doctor and get yourself checked over. You might not know it, but you may be hurt in more ways than you think."

The male unicorn orders, his tone leaving no room for disagreement.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Queen Crystal>
"Remember last night when you talked to Alula, saying you wanted to do extra so you can be loved more.  Who taught you to think like that??"
The queen asked her son, very worried about how or who caused her child to develop this worrisome mental quirk. The queen continued hugging her son, also slowly feeding him her love for good measure.

"...I'm sorry, mother..."

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"...I'm sorry, mother..."

<cut to Alula>
"I am really worried about you Shivers. Did I ever do anything to imply I thought like that?"
The tiny queen asked in worry, still constricting her son with her tight embrace. 

As she questioned her son to look for any reason for these peculiar thinking patterns, the queen began to send in a mental link to Shiver's father. The mental link was filled with the queen's confusion over what their son is saying. Crystal's mind at this point what trying it's best to piece any theory it may have to offer to explain the younger changeling's behavior.  

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
She then uses the gap to the unicorn's home to see if he is there, closing the gap and all other gaps, leaving a complete mess behind.

Chroma's elemental skill is the only reason why the gates do not instantly collapse: when the dragon arrives it is in a vortex of heat, fire, brimstone and hatred: all of these mixed into a terrible combination shreds several details of the portals Chroma left behind before the frothing substance all but claws its way through them. Still, the elemental mare is fortunate or perhaps just that good: she makes it with a little time to spare but scant seconds at best, and were it not for numerous instances used there would have been a far greater likelyhood that the dragon would have found her or traced her route.

The unicorn fared far less better: he is breathing heavily, burned by an after-effect of the fire, his garment is terribly damaged but not ruined and he breathes in struggling pants that tell of great exertion. He is barely able to nod slightly at the mare's arrival.

Amity gasps, eyes fluttering closed in pleasure, at the lurid implications of her Owner's statements. The thought of having been born a latex-bound-puppy sex-pet, her whole life being only about being stuffed and filled by her Empress day after day with no other concerns or problems in life, just Segment's pulsing staff buried deep inside her washing all thought away with hot sticky goop... The very idea is just too salacious for the Princess to believe, her body twitching and rubbing her walls all over the hefty trunk lodged so deeply in the Pet that she feels as if it will soon serve as a second spinal column for her. 

"Do not resist the thought, pet~. Let it sink in and ponder on it, you know you dream of it every moment spent apart from your Empress." The imperial changeling presses down with a love bite along Amity's exposed neck clearly enjoying the taste yet keeps the force at a minimum in spite of Amity being immune to such an effect: the latex literally lets the fangs sink in as if it were goop, imitating the substance leaking inside the pet with every throbbing heartbeat of the pet's owner.

Benevolence boops the bouncy object with great determination and pride. The yellow Queen is quite set on doing her best in this booping. 

Several happy sisters and brothers join Benevolence in sending the large orb onwards along the swarm before they either twirl, swirl or qwirl along like tiny rockets with no reason or destination, all too happy to just idly fly in the swarm. The general direction of the flight of nymphs slowly turns to a spiral that rises while bouncing some spheres alone the noses of the little nymphs, tailed after by a few caretakers who play at being a big chasing monster - albeit one that a few dashing adventurers go on to boop.

The male unicorn orders, his tone leaving no room for disagreement.

The mare gives Sol a perplexed look. "Sir? I assure you, the medics know exactly how to find and eliminate health risks."

The mare offers no further comment before slowly beginning her march along the grass; she is clearly enjoying having grass under her greaves, such is her content smile and the occasional glance at the sun tells of enjoying the day.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Knife smiles and takes the first picture, focusing one Alice's back, keeping only very little of the mare's front in frame, to enforce the view use their imagination. She steps back a bit and to the side to finally catch the left side of Alice's face, keeping only what would be from the waist up in dog anatomy in the frame still. "Hold on just a moment, Miss." The hound takes off her gloves, letting her paws free and flips her patch up. Her Ichor Eye darting about to help her designate the perfect angles for picture taking. "All set now."

Alice flashes a mischievous grin, her expression displaying not just a mare who knows she is sexy but one who finds herself sexually attractive and indulges in that attraction quite often. In fact her eyes show a bit of a desire to to tear her own clothes off and ravish herself right now. 

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
As she questioned her son to look for any reason for these peculiar thinking patterns, the queen began to send in a mental link to Shiver's father. The mental link was filled with the queen's confusion over what their son is saying. Crystal's mind at this point what trying it's best to piece any theory it may have to offer to explain the younger changeling's behavior.  

A presence rises at the back of the room. As it does it begins to take a defined outline, albeit with a slow progression. It begins as a two spheres of the darkest blues which slowly draw up the elognated as well as curvaceous form of an extremely lithe unicorn. The height is more then twice that of the queen's, the pallid white colder than snow's, the dark curtain of deeper blue in sweeping mane and tail - both being longer than her pregnant form has coverage - and the horn a wicked looking jagged monster of a foci.

This is The Necromancer, The Dread Walker - and the father of most little ones of the hive since a long while ago.

The mental presence that presses upon the two changelings awake in the chamber is that of concern accompanied by a mild curiosity. It expresses itself as assurance to Crystal and curiosity to Shivers before asking both to join him out of this room, preferably in one of the side rooms so the nymphs can dream in peace. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
Chroma's elemental skill is the only reason why the gates do not instantly collapse: when the dragon arrives it is in a vortex of heat, fire, brimstone and hatred: all of these mixed into a terrible combination shreds several details of the portals Chroma left behind before the frothing substance all but claws its way through them. Still, the elemental mare is fortunate or perhaps just that good: she makes it with a little time to spare but scant seconds at best, and were it not for numerous instances used there would have been a far greater likelyhood that the dragon would have found her or traced her route.

The unicorn fared far less better: he is breathing heavily, burned by an after-effect of the fire, his garment is terribly damaged but not ruined and he breathes in struggling pants that tell of great exertion. He is barely able to nod slightly at the mare's arrival.

"Oh no, are you alright? You look terrible!" the elemental mare exclaims worriedly, but then remembers that she can use her senses to get a clearer picture of his injuries.

"I should have put some protective spells on you to make such attacks less dangerous." she sighs, angry with herself for not thinking about that before they went there, "In any case, let me take a look at you so I can fix you up. I'm not a healer, but I can deal with injuries to a degree."

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
A presence rises at the back of the room. As it does it begins to take a defined outline, albeit with a slow progression. It begins as a two spheres of the darkest blues which slowly draw up the elognated as well as curvaceous form of an extremely lithe unicorn. The height is more then twice that of the queen's, the pallid white colder than snow's, the dark curtain of deeper blue in sweeping mane and tail - both being longer than her pregnant form has coverage - and the horn a wicked looking jagged monster of a foci.

This is The Necromancer, The Dread Walker - and the father of most little ones of the hive since a long while ago.

The mental presence that presses upon the two changelings awake in the chamber is that of concern accompanied by a mild curiosity. It expresses itself as assurance to Crystal and curiosity to Shivers before asking both to join him out of this room, preferably in one of the side rooms so the nymphs can dream in peace. 

<cut to Queen Crystal>
The white queen beamed once she heard the necromancer reply to her mental link. After Crystal heard the instructions her love has given her, she shook the confusion out of her head, and started moving.

Crystal began loosening her embrace of the slightly older changeling before checking on the stuffed nymphs, oblivious to the situation due to their love-filled slumber. The white queen used her magic to lift the nymphs and tuck them in one by one.  She advised for Shivers to be silent while exiting out of the nursery. Her and their father did not want to cause any mental bleedovers to happen in the presence of the nymphs. It is not good for them, and it would certainly upset them. 

When everything was done and all the nymphs were accounted for, Crystal started to lead her son to one of the side room to have a further conference with Shiver's father and the queen's love.

Last edited by a moderator:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Do not resist the thought, pet~. Let it sink in and ponder on it, you know you dream of it every moment spent apart from your Empress." The imperial changeling presses down with a love bite along Amity's exposed neck clearly enjoying the taste yet keeps the force at a minimum in spite of Amity being immune to such an effect: the latex literally lets the fangs sink in as if it were goop, imitating the substance leaking inside the pet with every throbbing heartbeat of the pet's owner.

Amity lets out a long moan, the sensation of the the fangs sliding into her latexy coating gives the mare a feeling like a moth caught by a spider and being feasted on. Much like a spider's prey being pierced by fangs the Princess feels like her insides are melting around the fangs as well as the throbbing pike wedged so firmly into her plot which cannot seem to stop rubbing and caressing the girthy guest. The moan slowly begins to lose coherency as these thoughts and feelings wash over her and the Pet's vocalizations turn into wobbling babbles.

Several happy sisters and brothers join Benevolence in sending the large orb onwards along the swarm before they either twirl, swirl or qwirl along like tiny rockets with no reason or destination, all too happy to just idly fly in the swarm. The general direction of the flight of nymphs slowly turns to a spiral that rises while bouncing some spheres alone the noses of the little nymphs, tailed after by a few caretakers who play at being a big chasing monster - albeit one that a few dashing adventurers go on to boop.

Benevolence joins in the bumbling and meandering through the air, giggling a bit to herself imagining herself poofed up like a Fluffy Pony and resembling a honey bee, flying like this.

ZinkShecoat

Alice flashes a mischievous grin, her expression displaying not just a mare who knows she is sexy but one who finds herself sexually attractive and indulges in that attraction quite often. In fact her eyes show a bit of a desire to to tear her own clothes off and ravish herself right now. 

Knife blinks and looks over the mare's body more, every time the hound moves she takes awkward steps. Hidden under her skirt, straining her form fitting black lingerie, the hound's shaft slowly begins to harden from Alice's facial expressions alone. She continues taking photos, crouching beside the mare's right side, getting a good picture of the soft squishing flank and her Mistress' grin.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Amity lets out a long moan, the sensation of the the fangs sliding into her latexy coating gives the mare a feeling like a moth caught by a spider and being feasted on. Much like a spider's prey being pierced by fangs the Princess feels like her insides are melting around the fangs as well as the throbbing pike wedged so firmly into her plot which cannot seem to stop rubbing and caressing the girthy guest. The moan slowly begins to lose coherency as these thoughts and feelings wash over her and the Pet's vocalizations turn into wobbling babbles.

"You know behind the empty words and hollow assurances you desire nothing more. You body, your mind, your soul and even your thoughts all focus on that fact - there is no need to play charades when your owner and empress already knew the truth of it from the very beginning." The voice of The Empress is as strong as ever, if not even moreso: she delves her iimperial tool deeper with a single languid thrust before slowly drawing it out, letting its multitude of details and protruding details enjoy the many folds of her pet's insides while her magic wills itself to trail the bedsheets underneath her latex puppy stroking along the leaking tip using the dampest of the materials for further effect.

Benevolence joins in the bumbling and meandering through the air, giggling a bit to herself imagining herself poofed up like a Fluffy Pony and resembling a honey bee, flying like this.

There rises a small scattering as a few strands depart from the swarm: some land and some join the flight, and the orbs increase in number ever so slighty. A physical boop from a giggling sister informs Benevolence of incoming bouncy balls of cotton candy, or numnom as the squeaking nymph sister tells the golden nymph queen.

"I should have put some protective spells on you to make such attacks less dangerous." she sighs, angry with herself for not thinking about that before they went there, "In any case, let me take a look at you so I can fix you up. I'm not a healer, but I can deal with injuries to a degree."

The unicorn is too burned, too hurt and too tired to resist: as it is most of his fur is singed and his internals are slowly developing second degree burns all over. Further damage occurs indicating that he did ward himself beyond belief but all it did was save his life from an otherwise unsurvivable disaster. It is evident that shock has set in as otherwise he would be in a world of hurt but by his wry smile he does not realize this or then he is tapping to something else as his power. Nevertheless Chroma can sense his magic is keeping him alive by some planar tuning, likely the reason he survived in the first place.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"You know behind the empty words and hollow assurances you desire nothing more. You body, your mind, your soul and even your thoughts all focus on that fact - there is no need to play charades when your owner and empress already knew the truth of it from the very beginning." The voice of The Empress is as strong as ever, if not even moreso: she delves her iimperial tool deeper with a single languid thrust before slowly drawing it out, letting its multitude of details and protruding details enjoy the many folds of her pet's insides while her magic wills itself to trail the bedsheets underneath her latex puppy stroking along the leaking tip using the dampest of the materials for further effect.

Amity's royal purple puppy shaft twitches helplessly as its stroked, each touch teasing heavy globs of pre to gather on the Pet's tip as she whimpers and barks in pleasure, her trembling walls gripping and stroking the royal pillar in loving devotion that in turns sends powerful spikes of pleasure the Princess in now way can stand and cause her legs to buck as if a doctor were testing her reflexes. Amity feels like her face is on fire, so hot her eyes can't stop watering and her breath almost hurts on her teeth, as if she has caught the worst fever of her life times two. She can't breath without making a pleasured sound and the pounding of her heat reminds Amity just how deeply her Owner has enthralled and captured her.

There rises a small scattering as a few strands depart from the swarm: some land and some join the flight, and the orbs increase in number ever so slighty. A physical boop from a giggling sister informs Benevolence of incoming bouncy balls of cotton candy, or numnom as the squeaking nymph sister tells the golden nymph queen.

Benevolence decides it would be a good idea to headbutt this.

Knife blinks and looks over the mare's body more, every time the hound moves she takes awkward steps. Hidden under her skirt, straining her form fitting black lingerie, the hound's shaft slowly begins to harden from Alice's facial expressions alone. She continues taking photos, crouching beside the mare's right side, getting a good picture of the soft squishing flank and her Mistress' grin.

Alice hikes up her jacket and coat effortlessly, slowly letting her garters and panties start to peek out at a little more every few pictures as she has already picked up the pace at which her maid takes pictures and moves in time to the camera clicks. At one moment she bites her bottom lip lewdly as she left a hoof idly stroke her flank and lazily begin to move inward towards her panty line.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The unicorn is too burned, too hurt and too tired to resist: as it is most of his fur is singed and his internals are slowly developing second degree burns all over. Further damage occurs indicating that he did ward himself beyond belief but all it did was save his life from an otherwise unsurvivable disaster. It is evident that shock has set in as otherwise he would be in a world of hurt but by his wry smile he does not realize this or then he is tapping to something else as his power. Nevertheless Chroma can sense his magic is keeping him alive by some planar tuning, likely the reason he survived in the first place.

The elemental mare begins treating the unicorn by dispelling any lingering effects of the attack. After that, she starts healing the most severe injuries, starting with his internal organs. She uses her light magic to heal the wounds and her aether and air magic to keep him in a state where he doesn't feel his injuries. She also keeps an eye on his temperature and blood flow. Lastly, she starts treating his external wounds before finally setting him down into his bed to rest.

The mare is still angry with herself for not thinking about casting some protective spells. She was simply too used to not needing them herself too often, but she should have still thought about it.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
 She can't breath without making a pleasured sound and the pounding of her heat reminds Amity just how deeply her Owner has enthralled and captured her.

With a deeply resonant purr the changeling draws herself tall onto her high quarters, seating in a posture of ease that leaves her pet entirely impaled onto the imperial scepter with the added benefit that said puppy's body weight - this being not at small amount with all the goop said pet's body has both digested, ingested and been filled with, all three occasions being independent and thorough - is not only holding the pet in the lap of her empress but also ensuring the constant wriggling of said pet will continue to play the scepter with the best of efforts with every tingle of her folds to the grand enjoyment of the changeling who does not spare her purrs as indicative of her enjoyment.

Benevolence decides it would be a good idea to headbutt this.

The large orb has several nymphs booping it along, yet it languidly floats along only after it has left each one with a head covered in the sticky candy substance much to the delight of the little fliers.

The mare is still angry with herself for not thinking about casting some protective spells. She was simply too used to not needing them herself too often, but she should have still thought about it.

The planar shephard is relieved at the healing efforts, although it is an extensive effort due to the heavily lingering effect of the burns. Chroma succeeds nonetheless, with such accuracy that no scars remain in the unicorn's body. She even manages to fix his attire as well.

Once her work is done he looks ready to collapse from relief alone, giving a shuddering sigh of relief. "Thank you," is all he can muster to mumble, followed by another, deeper shudder. "Thought I was done for. Never did survive a burn that deep."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The planar shephard is relieved at the healing efforts, although it is an extensive effort due to the heavily lingering effect of the burns. Chroma succeeds nonetheless, with such accuracy that no scars remain in the unicorn's body. She even manages to fix his attire as well.

Once her work is done he looks ready to collapse from relief alone, giving a shuddering sigh of relief. "Thank you," is all he can muster to mumble, followed by another, deeper shudder. "Thought I was done for. Never did survive a burn that deep."

"Well, I suppose that means you were never burned that badly, considering you are alive, which for most mortal beings means they never died before." the elemental mare jokes to lighten the mood, "Do you need anything? Maybe something to eat or drink? I could make something while we wait and see it the dragon found our message."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
With a deeply resonant purr the changeling draws herself tall onto her high quarters, seating in a posture of ease that leaves her pet entirely impaled onto the imperial scepter with the added benefit that said puppy's body weight - this being not at small amount with all the goop said pet's body has both digested, ingested and been filled with, all three occasions being independent and thorough - is not only holding the pet in the lap of her empress but also ensuring the constant wriggling of said pet will continue to play the scepter with the best of efforts with every tingle of her folds to the grand enjoyment of the changeling who does not spare her purrs as indicative of her enjoyment.

The Pet whines and whimpers in feverish pleasure, her hind legs kicking meekly as she feels herself press down on the imposing tower her transformed body is impaled upon. Being placed in such a classic, exposed, lewd, and truly classic pose, one which the Princess has seen in erotica all her life and especially trappy faux-mares Amity idolized and wanted to be as her sexuality began to bud, overwhelms the defenseless Pet the moment she realizes what has been done to her.

With a single dragging whimper Amity feels her first orgasm take hold, eyes closing as her hips sift back and she feel the first hot rope of her semen splatter against her underside. Hooves twitching like a landed fish, the Princess cannot even muster a sound above shuddering pathetic whimpers as she walls pulse in time to the repeated throbs her her shaft pumping more and more of her colt-cream onto her chest and chin, her mind falling through space and tracing every aspect of the Empress' polearm which Amity worships with all her being through her marehood.

Even as her pulsing, knotty, royal purple latex rod sprays long chains of pearls all across her underside the Princess can feel her prostate so achingly full, the seeming curse of her Succubus nature teasing her by upping her cum production, and the sensitivity of her marehood, with every touch. As quickly as she can fire out a single pump of submissive trap-sauce her g-spot bulges with three times that amount and her walls grow that much more keen to be rubbed and massaged by a powerful mare's girthy tool. Amity's entire anatomy is now working against her to make her a quivering needy mess designed to milk mare's deep into her and be milked wastefully onto her own underside as an obvious sign of submission and objectification. There is absolutely no doubt that Segment's latex transformation of her as intensified this aspect in Amity which throws the Princess into an even deeper, harsher rapture.

As well as her neglected shaft being milked, the Princess' pierced nipples too begin to leak, adding to the hot, sticky, and embarrassing mess on her underside. Unlike her knotted member which fires off with the pressure of a .50cal rifle, her dainty teats barely manage a dribble in their tingly, tickling pleasure which gnaws at the Princess to play with them in order to feel a real release but with her synapses misfiring right and left Amity is left in meek frustration unable to get her milk out almost at all.

Despite being rapt in a crushing orgasm this very moment the Princess cannot resist the all-consuming hunger of her heat, craving more and more of the Empress' throbbing staff and with any available muscle control, which she almost none now, the Princess tries to ride the thick shaft spearing her just to feel even the smallest amount more of it and get it that much deeper into her. Amity wants all of her Owner right now, every bit of Segment all to herself, all over her and all over her insides too. Her voice still stifled by the orgasm gripping her neck like a choke collar, the Princess-Pet attempt to beg for more, just more.

The large orb has several nymphs booping it along, yet it languidly floats along only after it has left each one with a head covered in the sticky candy substance much to the delight of the little fliers.

Benevolence feels she should've seen this coming, she really should have.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Queen Crystal>
The white queen beamed once she heard the necromancer reply to her mental link. After Crystal heard the instructions her love has given her, she shook the confusion out of her head, and started moving.

Crystal began loosening her embrace of the slightly older changeling before checking on the stuffed nymphs, oblivious to the situation due to their love-filled slumber. The white queen used her magic to lift the nymphs and tuck them in one by one.  She advised for Shivers to be silent while exiting out of the nursery. Her and their father did not want to cause any mental bleedovers to happen in the presence of the nymphs. It is not good for them, and it would certainly upset them. 

When everything was done and all the nymphs were accounted for, Crystal started to lead her son to one of the side room to have a further conference with Shiver's father and the queen's love.

Shivers followed silently.

ZinkShecoat

Alice hikes up her jacket and coat effortlessly, slowly letting her garters and panties start to peek out at a little more every few pictures as she has already picked up the pace at which her maid takes pictures and moves in time to the camera clicks. At one moment she bites her bottom lip lewdly as she left a hoof idly stroke her flank and lazily begin to move inward towards her panty line.

Knife continues taking pictures of Alice, eventually, she sets the camera down and holds her paws at her front. "Will you be needing any thing else, Ma'am?" The hound replaces her eyepatch and picks her gloves back up, rather flushed and a bit hot under the collar after the visuals she has seen.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
The mare gives Sol a perplexed look. "Sir? I assure you, the medics know exactly how to find and eliminate health risks."

The mare offers no further comment before slowly beginning her march along the grass; she is clearly enjoying having grass under her greaves, such is her content smile and the occasional glance at the sun tells of enjoying the day.

Sol sighs and looks down.

"Forgive me, Private Blossom. I tend to worry a little more than I should."

He gives a slightly wry smile, then just listens as they walk along, focusing on the smaller things in the environment.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Shivers followed silently.

The necromancer follows quietly behind the changelings, concern clear on his face.

Once inside the side room he waits for everyone to be seated on the cool floor before he opens in speaking, projecting his quiet voice, which is more like a whisper than outright spoken voice, yet its projected nature allows for perfect clarity in hearing as well as understanding what is heard.

'Shivers,' he begins in a voice that is deep but also rich with a caring emotion that every nymph he ever loved easily recognizes. 'Your sister told us you...felt that you needed to achieve more than others.' With wide concerned eyes, the pallid white unicorn pauses and looks at his offspring. 'Would you tell us why? Your mother and I are...very concerned.'

Benevolence feels she should've seen this coming, she really should have.

Many a titter rises from alongside Benevolence before her siblings happily come over to help lick all this sticky taffy sweets off of her while trying to gather smaller lumps into contained little spheres that some stick to their tiny hoovesies for easier consumption where a few stick it to their tails like silly flags of some kind.

It also appears that a loop occurs, prompting the sticky candy orbs to be bounced in center of the circle the nymphs form, which seems to become a game of little meaning or rules, short of doing something or other before dashing off, for whatever counts as dashing off.

"Well, I suppose that means you were never burned that badly, considering you are alive, which for most mortal beings means they never died before." the elemental mare jokes to lighten the mood, "Do you need anything? Maybe something to eat or drink? I could make something while we wait and see it the dragon found our message."

"I will be fine m'lady, I have died seven times before but never in a manner so terrible as this one almost was." The unicorn is clearly in shock still but he is shaking it off to the best of his ability. "The sheer rage I felt in that fire as it burned, not even a balor has managed that and I have felled a few of those in my days...."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Knife continues taking pictures of Alice, eventually, she sets the camera down and holds her paws at her front. "Will you be needing any thing else, Ma'am?" The hound replaces her eyepatch and picks her gloves back up, rather flushed and a bit hot under the collar after the visuals she has seen.

Alice turns to face her Maid and takes a moment to just smile and observe.