Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
He says with a chuckle, his eyes shining a little with mirth and joy.

Candy Top gives Sol one more big smile before she taps her hooves on the computer and waits. She does this several times as each time she only receives a quiet chime, which leads to a faint drop in her smile and then another try. Finally after perhaps a dozen tries she sighs and tries her best to give Sol a big smile just like the first one but Sol can see it is a little strained. "Well dear. I'm afraid you have some bad news to look forward to, but also lots of good. I am going to messgae my husband who works in Internal Security and he will pop in right away to deal with this so he can take over. He has more authority on this than me, officially speaking."

Candy Top gives a few more taps onto the computer before a stallion of the darkest grey-blue tints literally walks in, and just as Candy Top gives the last tap the stallion's uniform pings a very happy tune. '"You called?" he gruffly asks, prompting the mare to squeak, blush and duck under the table!

"Ummm, what is it? Did I say something wrong?" the elemental mare asks confusedly, "I sometimes blurt out things that may accidentally be a little on the questionable side to some people... but I am really interested to know your name at least."

"Err....Your words confuse me greatly," the planar unicorn admits, staring at Chroma, "And I have no idea what you are talking about."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Err....Your words confuse me greatly," the planar unicorn admits, staring at Chroma, "And I have no idea what you are talking about."

"Well, which words are confusing you?" The mare inquires, quite confused herself, "I'm confused because I don't understand what you might be confused about."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Well, which words are confusing you?" The mare inquires, quite confused herself, "I'm confused because I don't understand what you might be confused about."

"And now I am confused even more," offers the stallion in response. "And your confusion increases my confusion further."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
 "And now I am confused even more," offers the stallion in response. "And your confusion increases my confusion further."

"Could you maybe explain where this confusion started?" She asks him, "Maybe we can clear it up that way."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Could you maybe explain where this confusion started?" She asks him, "Maybe we can clear it up that way."

The unicorn can only look at the world oddly before he shakes his head a no, meaning he has no idea where he is anymore.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The unicorn can only look at the world oddly before he shakes his head a no, meaning he has no idea where he is anymore.

"Okay, we were about to ask a tanzite dragon you know for help with the dragon mommy." She reminds the unicorn, "Does that ring a bell?"

ZinkShecoat

Alice's smirk only grows in response to this challenge, the mare leaning back in her seat with another amused chuckle. "I have a feeling this is about to get interesting for sure."

Knife nods slightly. "Only if you wish, Ma'am. I'd hate to steal time from your day just to play with the help." The hound chuckles, slowly walking to the mare and picking up the teapot to refill the cup. "Cream of sugar, Madam?" Her thumbs hooking in the waist of her skirt as she waits.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Okay, we were about to ask a tanzite dragon you know for help with the dragon mommy." She reminds the unicorn, "Does that ring a bell?"

"Ah yes," the stallion suddenly recalls with a shine in his eyes again. "I do know her. Are there any preparations you wish to make before I contact her? I cannot predict what she will say or do."

Benevolence follows suit and buzzes over to the marshmallow island, poking and prodding it from the air. 

Much to the shares joy of the small cloud that landed here, it is in fact a giant marhmallow! Huge, sugary, soft, and colored in the bright colors that are proper of a marshmallow, this island is set upon by happy nymph who test it about while their elemental Arts reflexively rise out to test its qualities: some try their Earth Art in either squishing this matter or then they try bouncing very up, maybe even buzzing their wings for different flights, a few try roasting marshmallow bits on levitated air and a few try to cook the sugary goodness in odd forms. It is a silly playfield with a Caretaker's shadow soon painted by eager artists, which brings forth a slightly exasperated sigh from the formerly unnoticeable shadow.

Amity's face fills with heat as she feels the pressure inside her grow even more forceful, a frantic moan escaping her lips as her walls grip Segment's ovi in reverence. The latex Pet pleads in meek little barks that Malamutes mumble and currently her color scheme resembles one before her yips devolve once more into moaning gasps from her overstimulated marehood.

The Empress leans slowly to nuzzle along her pet's neck before leaving a long trail of kisses there as well as along Amity's latex muzzle before the imperial ruler settles her bulk on her pet's own, gently setting her eight down to let herself enjoy the many twitches of motions this brings but not before her pet can enjoy and react as well. Finally cozy again she swiftly brings the bedcovers over the pair of them, and once the darkness covers them said empress buries her head under the belly of her pet to let the scents color her dreams, the squeak and yipps of her pet fill her ears, the faint sheen rest on her eyelids, and her tongue to lap at what it wills while she sleeps.

Soft snores rise soon from under the mound where the ruler rests further, too tired and content to rise with the sun.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Ah yes," the stallion suddenly recalls with a shine in his eyes again. "I do know her. Are there any preparations you wish to make before I contact her? I cannot predict what she will say or do."

"Well, maybe we should try to prepare a gift for her before we contact her, so we may gain her favour. Do you happen to know what she might like? I wouldn't want to bring a bad gift along."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Knife nods slightly. "Only if you wish, Ma'am. I'd hate to steal time from your day just to play with the help." The hound chuckles, slowly walking to the mare and picking up the teapot to refill the cup. "Cream of sugar, Madam?" Her thumbs hooking in the waist of her skirt as she waits.

Not going to back down now, Alice holds her cup towards the hem of the skirt, an amused smirk affixed to her face. "Might as well sample the cream while its fresh for the squeezing." 

Much to the shares joy of the small cloud that landed here, it is in fact a giant marhmallow! Huge, sugary, soft, and colored in the bright colors that are proper of a marshmallow, this island is set upon by happy nymph who test it about while their elemental Arts reflexively rise out to test its qualities: some try their Earth Art in either squishing this matter or then they try bouncing very up, maybe even buzzing their wings for different flights, a few try roasting marshmallow bits on levitated air and a few try to cook the sugary goodness in odd forms. It is a silly playfield with a Caretaker's shadow soon painted by eager artists, which brings forth a slightly exasperated sigh from the formerly unnoticeable shadow.

Benevolence fires a proper Light Magic laser into the marshmallow island for a few seconds to see what will come of it as far as smells and tastes go.

The Empress leans slowly to nuzzle along her pet's neck before leaving a long trail of kisses there as well as along Amity's latex muzzle before the imperial ruler settles her bulk on her pet's own, gently setting her eight down to let herself enjoy the many twitches of motions this brings but not before her pet can enjoy and react as well. Finally cozy again she swiftly brings the bedcovers over the pair of them, and once the darkness covers them said empress buries her head under the belly of her pet to let the scents color her dreams, the squeak and yipps of her pet fill her ears, the faint sheen rest on her eyelids, and her tongue to lap at what it wills while she sleeps.

Soft snores rise soon from under the mound where the ruler rests further, too tired and content to rise with the sun.

The kisses each tease out a pleased gasp, and the added weight has the Princess hugging her Empress' tower all the more. Her Owner's plan is not lost on Amity and thus she does indeed treat Segment to a whole host of whimpers and pants as the Princess knows she is to be held down, knotted, and kept as a white noise tape for the Empress. 

Though greatly aroused by the kinkiness of such an action, Amity is a night owl and feels extremely safe and content in this position. Before long the Pet feels her own eyes drooping even as her slowing respiration still consists of little gasps and whimpers as she feels the grand spear buried deep in her. Knowing she isn't going anywhere and will likely have very sweet dreams, Amity follows her Owner into dreamland.

ZinkShecoat

Not going to back down now, Alice holds her cup towards the hem of the skirt, an amused smirk affixed to her face. "Might as well sample the cream while its fresh for the squeezing." 

The hound slides her skirt down, slowly standing back up. The front of her panties straining to contain her shaft, a warmth radiates off her crotch as she steps closer to the mare's hoof holding the cup. She slowly peels down the frilly lace garment, standing with her canine shaft in paw, panties and skirt around her ankles, soft green legs covered in shear black stockings. "As you wish, Madam." She aims the tapered tip of her knotty red dick downward, a musky scented precum slowly leaking out as she begins to stroke herself slowly. Knife gently cups her fuzzy balls and smiles, licking her lips. "Just tell me when, Ma'am~"

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Well, maybe we should try to prepare a gift for her before we contact her, so we may gain her favour. Do you happen to know what she might like? I wouldn't want to bring a bad gift along."

"She likes...furniture, I think? I recall she is all about interior decoration and went ga-ga over some silly desks once," the planar shepard answers readily, now excited again. "She likes those things so maybe a desk and a chair? Or a shelf? A bookshelf for her tomes?"

Benevolence fires a proper Light Magic laser into the marshmallow island for a few seconds to see what will come of it as far as smells and tastes go.

The candy underhoof gently seems to brighten in color. Although the marshmallow absorbs the light much like it seems to do so for any energy outside it; the colors shine a little for where Benevolences looks and it plays out a little musical tune for her while wafting some sweet smells in the air similar to candy floss.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"She likes...furniture, I think? I recall she is all about interior decoration and went ga-ga over some silly desks once," the planar shepard answers readily, now excited again. "She likes those things so maybe a desk and a chair? Or a shelf? A bookshelf for her tomes?"

"Furniture, you say... any kind of specifics on style and material for the furniture? I can easily make some from all sorts of stone and crystals or even elementally enchanted ones. It might be good to know how big she is as well, even though I can andjust size if needed."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The hound slides her skirt down, slowly standing back up. The front of her panties straining to contain her shaft, a warmth radiates off her crotch as she steps closer to the mare's hoof holding the cup. She slowly peels down the frilly lace garment, standing with her canine shaft in paw, panties and skirt around her ankles, soft green legs covered in shear black stockings. "As you wish, Madam." She aims the tapered tip of her knotty red dick downward, a musky scented precum slowly leaking out as she begins to stroke herself slowly. Knife gently cups her fuzzy balls and smiles, licking her lips. "Just tell me when, Ma'am~"

"Right now I'm enjoying the show enough to want all the cream you can make, sweet." Alice coos, a bit of her Apple heritage showing through in her continence.  "I promise to drink up every drop once you're done." The mare notes, licking her lips in anticipation. 

The candy underhoof gently seems to brighten in color. Although the marshmallow absorbs the light much like it seems to do so for any energy outside it; the colors shine a little for where Benevolences looks and it plays out a little musical tune for her while wafting some sweet smells in the air similar to candy floss.

Benevolence is quite confused by this strange marshmallow land and thus licks it.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"...Demand... Dedication?" Shivers asked. "And what sorts of things would she expect?"

<cut to Crystal>
"For and foremost, she will expect your undivided attention throughout you learning under her. Your father and I can help you with your studies if you ever need assistance with your assignments. Just be aware that your father and I will guide you to the right answers rather then tell you outright."
The white queen pointed out to her son, a tiny gasp of air coming from her when her gravid belly twitched beneath her form. 

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Candy Top gives Sol one more big smile before she taps her hooves on the computer and waits. She does this several times as each time she only receives a quiet chime, which leads to a faint drop in her smile and then another try. Finally after perhaps a dozen tries she sighs and tries her best to give Sol a big smile just like the first one but Sol can see it is a little strained. "Well dear. I'm afraid you have some bad news to look forward to, but also lots of good. I am going to messgae my husband who works in Internal Security and he will pop in right away to deal with this so he can take over. He has more authority on this than me, officially speaking."

Candy Top gives a few more taps onto the computer before a stallion of the darkest grey-blue tints literally walks in, and just as Candy Top gives the last tap the stallion's uniform pings a very happy tune. '"You called?" he gruffly asks, prompting the mare to squeak, blush and duck under the table!

Sol blinks, wondering what just happened and why, before looking at the stallion.

"Uh, hello. Can I assume that you know why she is acting like this?"

The colt asks politely, blinking owlishly.

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Crystal>
"For and foremost, she will expect your undivided attention throughout you learning under her. Your father and I can help you with your studies if you ever need assistance with your assignments. Just be aware that your father and I will guide you to the right answers rather then tell you outright."
The white queen pointed out to her son, a tiny gasp of air coming from her when her gravid belly twitched beneath her form. 

"I wouldn't ask anything more of you, mother." Shivers said with a smile.

ZinkShecoat

"Right now I'm enjoying the show enough to want all the cream you can make, sweet." Alice coos, a bit of her Apple heritage showing through in her continence.  "I promise to drink up every drop once you're done." The mare notes, licking her lips in anticipation.

"Yes ma'am." Knife continues to slowly stroke her shaft, gently massaging the knot. One of the hound's paws braces her so she can keep standing as her legs get that odd jelly feeling. Tiny grunts and gasps escape her muzzle as her canine cock twitches a little, the first easy load starts shooting out into the teacup, a stray shot lands on Alice's hoof, but the rest lands only in the mare's drink. "Sugar miss?" Knife asks for a moment, collecting herself.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Uh, hello. Can I assume that you know why she is acting like this?"

The colt asks politely, blinking owlishly.

"Hey there, I'm Hold Up, from Internal Security," the stallion readily states. Although his uniform is in dark blue tones and looks dangerous sinc it has everything from a baton to a helmet and chain to a ready looking set of spray cans the stallion himself looks friendly enough with a smile on his lips, where Sol can see some heavy scarring. "Pleased to meet you. I'm guessing you are my top news since today is good going." Seeing Sol's expression he continues: "Relax, you're not in trouble: on the contrary, things are looking even better for you than normal they would, what with Imperial Intelligence being so hard-working with ponies like me."

Candy Top rises from behind her desk and giggles before motioning for something, at which Hold Up continues, eyes firmly on Sol. "Here's the short and sweet of it. We suspect someone tried an identity theft and got arrested, some kind of a revenge was attempted and some messy stuff happened. Long story short we need to get some personal details set straight but it's a breeze. Just rite you details in and off you go as a citizen with a clean sheet." 

Hold Up tries to give Sol a firm look without coming across as a thug. "Really. It's that easy these days. The Empire takes care of its citizen and I'm happy to affirm that this is a good, steady job that makes sure the citizens like you can't get lost in the gears of bureaucracy. If you have any question ask me or my wife."

Benevolence is quite confused by this strange marshmallow land and thus licks it.

The marshmallow's brightness easily translates to a light taste in the sugaryness but in that sugar there is a lightness of it, which makes it even more delicious than any typical sort found in the shops these days: moreover the airy make of the material makes it fun to leave in the mouth as it tingles a little tickling the palate nicely.

"Furniture, you say... any kind of specifics on style and material for the furniture? I can easily make some from all sorts of stone and crystals or even elementally enchanted ones. It might be good to know how big she is as well, even though I can andjust size if needed."

"I recall the likes precious metals and gemstones. Gemstone dragons as a rule like metal things and jewels of all kinds. I think it is due to their forms liking all kinds of aesthetics that looks beautiful in light." The stallion conjures a small illusion of some gemstones to indicate what he means, ranging ideas from sapphire-socketed desk with writing utensils to furniture such as couches and beanbags encrusted in precious metals like mithral to an outright statuette of a dragon made of a single very large ruby.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"I recall the likes precious metals and gemstones. Gemstone dragons as a rule like metal things and jewels of all kinds. I think it is due to their forms liking all kinds of aesthetics that looks beautiful in light." The stallion conjures a small illusion of some gemstones to indicate what he means, ranging ideas from sapphire-socketed desk with writing utensils to furniture such as couches and beanbags encrusted in precious metals like mithral to an outright statuette of a dragon made of a single very large ruby.

"Well, that shouldn't be a problem then." Chroma remarks happily, "Let's see here..."

For now, she starts creating miniature versions of the furniture. She begins with a desk, made of gold, but much harder than it normally would be, so she can't scratch it as easily. Then, she adds gemstones, lining the golden desks side with sapphires and embeds a sparkling ruby in the middle of its surface. The table itself is styled like you'd expect from a rustic wooden one, with lots of gentle curves and ornate design, the edges looking like draconic wings. The table can be adjusted in height with a buttonpress, so the dragon can use it well in combination with the chair, but also the fitting triclinium, which Chroma finds far more fitting for a dragon. The triclinium comes with several pillows that are made of softened gold, so the dragoness can snuggle her gold as well.

"What do you think?" the elemental mare asks the 

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"What do you think?" the elemental mare asks the 

The planar shepard looks like he could drop his eyes out of their sockets right when his jaw hits the ground but somehow he keeps his cool. "Question," he finally voices. "Could you add a small hoard of gemstones somewhere close to the chair as well? Just..out of curiosity."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The planar shepard looks like he could drop his eyes out of their sockets right when his jaw hits the ground but somehow he keeps his cool. "Question," he finally voices. "Could you add a small hoard of gemstones somewhere close to the chair as well? Just..out of curiosity."

The mare adds a small hoard consisting of a variety of gemstones.

"Is that good enough?" the mare asks the stallion, "If you want, we can add some more things, but I don't want to overdo it."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"This is fantastic, where did you learn to fashion such treasures and wonders?" the stallion happily asks as he kicks his forehooves about in a show of happiness. "I've never seen such ease of creation!"

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"This is fantastic, where did you learn to fashion such treasures and wonders?" the stallion happily asks as he kicks his forehooves about in a show of happiness. "I've never seen such ease of creation!"

"Well, it was study and practice, to be honest. I studied the composition of various materials, studied spells to create elemental things from nothing in my library and practiced." the mare explains, "But I do not do these things for personal gain... it would also completely break the market. There's only one thing I ever flood ed the market with, but that's a secret."

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"Hey there, I'm Hold Up, from Internal Security," the stallion readily states. Although his uniform is in dark blue tones and looks dangerous sinc it has everything from a baton to a helmet and chain to a ready looking set of spray cans the stallion himself looks friendly enough with a smile on his lips, where Sol can see some heavy scarring. "Pleased to meet you. I'm guessing you are my top news since today is good going." Seeing Sol's expression he continues: "Relax, you're not in trouble: on the contrary, things are looking even better for you than normal they would, what with Imperial Intelligence being so hard-working with ponies like me."

Candy Top rises from behind her desk and giggles before motioning for something, at which Hold Up continues, eyes firmly on Sol. "Here's the short and sweet of it. We suspect someone tried an identity theft and got arrested, some kind of a revenge was attempted and some messy stuff happened. Long story short we need to get some personal details set straight but it's a breeze. Just rite you details in and off you go as a citizen with a clean sheet." 

Hold Up tries to give Sol a firm look without coming across as a thug. "Really. It's that easy these days. The Empire takes care of its citizen and I'm happy to affirm that this is a good, steady job that makes sure the citizens like you can't get lost in the gears of bureaucracy. If you have any question ask me or my wife."

The male unicorn nods, smiling warmly. Before Hold Up stated his relationship with Candy Top, he took a small moment to pick up any special details the colt might have, noticing the muscles. He then nods, rubbing the back of his head with a hoof.

"Thank you sir. I am glad to hear that I won't encounter any difficulty with this situation."

The stallion says honestly.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
"I wouldn't ask anything more of you, mother." Shivers said with a smile.

<cut to Crystal>
"After your shift is over, we can visit Ms. Mortuum to create a schedule for you, and we can see what days she is the most available."
Crystal smiles back to her son. 

RuBoo

Aug 26, 2015
<cut to Crystal>
"After your shift is over, we can visit Ms. Mortuum to create a schedule for you, and we can see what days she is the most available."
Crystal smiles back to her son. 

He nodded. "Thank you, mother." he said with a bow. "Is there anything else?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Thank you sir. I am glad to hear that I won't encounter any difficulty with this situation." The stallion says honestly.

"Don't sweat it, I'm just doing my part to make the Empire a safe and happy place," the larger stallion offers with a smile before gesturing for Sol to sit down again. "Here's what you're going to do: fill up a form with you basic info and my wife will send it for Internal Security's Divination Branch. They will fill in the rest of your missing details, which will take a week or two depending on if any revenge crimes are attmpted. In the mean time settle in, try to meet any friends you might meet and just follow the law. Basic stuff really."

Then with a snap of his tongue, Hold Up brightens his smile. "Hey, can I get you and wifey a coffee or something while you work? As a sort of Welcome Home, gesture? We in Ponyville like to make people feel welcome."

Candy Top nods her head appreciatively. "Tea and two sugars for me please."

"Well, it was study and practice, to be honest. I studied the composition of various materials, studied spells to create elemental things from nothing in my library and practiced." the mare explains, "But I do not do these things for personal gain... it would also completely break the market. There's only one thing I ever flood ed the market with, but that's a secret."

"Wow," is all the planar unicorn can say. "Okay, here is my plan: we teleport into her cavern's reception area. We greet her, offer our gifts to her and present our gaze. With some admiration and flattery - all gem dragons love to hear people talking about them and how great they are - we should be able to get her to tell us whatever she knows and maybe she will offer her own magic to our cause as well."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Wow," is all the planar unicorn can say. "Okay, here is my plan: we teleport into her cavern's reception area. We greet her, offer our gifts to her and present our gaze. With some admiration and flattery - all gem dragons love to hear people talking about them and how great they are - we should be able to get her to tell us whatever she knows and maybe she will offer her own magic to our cause as well."

"Okay, sounds good to me." the elemental mare answers, "I'm ready to go and see this dragoness. I presume that telling her that she's amazing and beautiful will be things she likes?"

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Okay, sounds good to me." the elemental mare answers, "I'm ready to go and see this dragoness. I presume that telling her that she's amazing and beautiful will be things she likes?"

"I think?" the stallion offers hesitantly. "I usually pick lines from a cheap romance novel and go with that. I keep a few spares in my cloakspace as kindling mostly. Would you like one just in case for a fallback?"