Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Well, in that case I'll just do it." Chroma snickers, comfortably setting the queen down on a magically warmed cloud before shrinking herself to a miniature form that can easily call one of Benevolence's hooves her bed.

"You certainly are a mare of action."  Benevolence laughs. "But perhaps a bit larger so Benevolence might be able to cuddle you."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Sure thing." the elemental mare snickers and changes her size to compare to Benevolence like a baby foal would to a grown mare.

"This better?" she asks, "I'm quite flexible."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Sure thing." the elemental mare snickers and changes her size to compare to Benevolence like a baby foal would to a grown mare.

"This better?" she asks, "I'm quite flexible."

Benevolence snuggles the mare quite affectionately. "Perfect!" The foal-sized Queen nearly squeals.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
Benevolence snuggles the mare quite affectionately. "Perfect!" The foal-sized Queen nearly squeals.

The tiny mare snuggles up to the now much bigger queen and purrs happily.

"It's nice to be the small one from time to time, even if I'm quite often the big one." the mare hums.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The tiny mare snuggles up to the now much bigger queen and purrs happily.

"It's nice to be the small one from time to time, even if I'm quite often the big one." the mare hums.

"Tis nice to have a little one to cuddle who is not actually an infant." Benevolence chuckles. "cuddling for cuddling's sake."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Oh I'm sure you can cuddle infants for the sake of cuddling as well." Chroma states, crawling onto Bennie's belly to cuddle it.

"It's actually hard to imagine how you manage to be so fertile at this size. Is there something very special about your reproductive organs to be able to do that?" the tiny mare asks, prodding the queen's soft belly with a tiny hoof, "It just seems like you'd be pretty much unable to even move once you're full of eggs."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Oh I'm sure you can cuddle infants for the sake of cuddling as well." Chroma states, crawling onto Bennie's belly to cuddle it.

"It's actually hard to imagine how you manage to be so fertile at this size. Is there something very special about your reproductive organs to be able to do that?" the tiny mare asks, prodding the queen's soft belly with a tiny hoof, "It just seems like you'd be pretty much unable to even move once you're full of eggs."

"Benevolence does not really know why she is so fertile in comparison to others, though she does remain rather immobile whilst breeding. Perhaps it is that her gestation periods are quite short so she can have eggs fertilized and lay them at a rapid rate. Tis something Benevolence honestly has not thought much of." The Queen explains.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Benevolence does not really know why she is so fertile in comparison to others, though she does remain rather immobile whilst breeding. Perhaps it is that her gestation periods are quite short so she can have eggs fertilized and lay them at a rapid rate. Tis something Benevolence honestly has not thought much of." The Queen explains.

"Well, maybe I'll have to dive a little deeper and take a look during our fun time." the elemental mare jokes and nuzzles the larger queen, "But I can definitely imagine seeing you as a very round queen, filled with eggs like Crystal is at the moment.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Well, maybe I'll have to dive a little deeper and take a look during our fun time." the elemental mare jokes and nuzzles the larger queen, "But I can definitely imagine seeing you as a very round queen, filled with eggs like Crystal is at the moment.

"Benevolence, as she mostly keeps in Glamour normally already, does not 'show' when impregnated. Tis the laying of the eggs Benevolence is most fond of, to be truthful..." The small Queen says with a bit of a blush.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Benevolence, as she mostly keeps in Glamour normally already, does not 'show' when impregnated. Tis the laying of the eggs Benevolence is most fond of, to be truthful..." The small Queen says with a bit of a blush.

"Oh, I can see that being the case." the elemental mistress chuckles, "I mean, I love feeding my little ones because it's a nice way of interacting with them and because it also feels very nice to me."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Oh, I can see that being the case." the elemental mistress chuckles, "I mean, I love feeding my little ones because it's a nice way of interacting with them and because it also feels very nice to me."

"Indeed, raising offspring is quite wonderful." Benevolence agrees. 

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Amity does no worse with her cake-mouth than Segment did kissing the Princess, and very much enjoys being silly with her Owner and nibbling on her mane like a baby goat or foal. The fact her Empress enjoys it so much makes her heart jump and soar with happiness to be a good Pet.

Segment spends quite a while twisting her lips before managing to bring a second spoon over to Amity, booping the pet's nose with a spoonful of the delicious cake while enjoying her larger slices with visible enjoyment in the act, making sure to chew carefully as well as enjoy each bit before slowly rolling them down her gullet.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Segment spends quite a while twisting her lips before managing to bring a second spoon over to Amity, booping the pet's nose with a spoonful of the delicious cake while enjoying her larger slices with visible enjoyment in the act, making sure to chew carefully as well as enjoy each bit before slowly rolling them down her gullet.

Amity also enjoys the cake she is fed,  eating it slowly as to mirror the actions of her Owner whilst waiting for the next spoon to boop her nose to signal another feeding. 

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Amity also enjoys the cake she is fed,  eating it slowly as to mirror the actions of her Owner whilst waiting for the next spoon to boop her nose to signal another feeding. 

Segment takes her sweet time, first feeding Amity cake and then nuzzling her pet with clear affection while purring audibly, even playfully nomming on Amity's neck fur or mane while ignoring possible stains this may cause: The Empress is apparently quite happy being where she is.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Segment takes her sweet time, first feeding Amity cake and then nuzzling her pet with clear affection while purring audibly, even playfully nomming on Amity's neck fur or mane while ignoring possible stains this may cause: The Empress is apparently quite happy being where she is.

Amity coos and trembles happily as she is nibbled and nuzzled by the Empress, also all too happy to be kept like this by Segment. The marshmallow Princess enjoys every bite of cake she is fed very much as well.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Amity coos and trembles happily as she is nibbled and nuzzled by the Empress, also all too happy to be kept like this by Segment. The marshmallow Princess enjoys every bite of cake she is fed very much as well.

Segment for her part enjoys herself immensely, particularly as her bunkered position allows her to enjoy hugging all over the warmer unicorn's body with her own chitinous one which practically absorbs the body warmth to her chitinous exterior especially onto the slimey thorax of her underbelly which squishes slightly upon every movement, often coinciding with times where Segment shuffles just a little to better hug around Amity.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Segment for her part enjoys herself immensely, particularly as her bunkered position allows her to enjoy hugging all over the warmer unicorn's body with her own chitinous one which practically absorbs the body warmth to her chitinous exterior especially onto the slimey thorax of her underbelly which squishes slightly upon every movement, often coinciding with times where Segment shuffles just a little to better hug around Amity.

Amity is perfectly content to provide all the warmth she can for her much larger Owner, so pleased all wrapped up and entrapped in the fortress of cuddles. The different feeling and texture of Segment's underbelly is especially cherished as it denotes a certain trust and vulnerability, and thus also intimacy and closeness to her beloved Owner. Though nearly immobile Amity does her best to at least show a desire to press herself in closer to the soft underside and show her love to the wonderful being holding her.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
. Though nearly immobile Amity does her best to at least show a desire to press herself in closer to the soft underside and show her love to the wonderful being holding her.

Somewhere between four more little spoonfuls of cake, cuddles and purring Segment pauses as she finally realizes that her Imperial Court Pet is hugging her back to such degree. As always her horn is the first to react in acquiring further love from her pet but then she abates her hold a little to let Amity squirm while a warm smile plays on the Empress' lips.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
{Scene Change}
<Cut to the Meeting room inside of the Enygma Manor>
The aroma of fresh wood, coffee, and eggs were diffused in room's air. Seeing as it was still in the morning, the Alicorn prince of Neigh Orleans decided to arrange a breakfast inside the meeting room for the special occasion. What the group will discuss soon will require a lot of energy from all parties. Several plates filled with different breakfast goods were lined horizontally throughout the long table the plates were placed on. The buffet was placed in the western part of the room,The majority of the food was still piping hot, aside from the cold food options. On occasions, Prince Enygma would skim through the buffet table, refilling any empty plates or pitchers when needed.

The Alicorn prince had adorned himself with an deep emerald green corset dress. The overbust corset was modest in its cut, covering most of the alicorn's chest with no difficulty. Along with being accented in black strings and a black trim, the corset was also covered in a consistent pattern of black flowers. The pattern flowed vertically down the corset, all the while following the natural curves built into the corset. This helped to not only emphasize the natural curves the corset was built in, but to emphasize the natural curves Prince Enygma's body possesses. The prince's lower body showed him wearing a layered skirt and lacy stockings. All three layers of the skirts were the same deep shade the corset was. While the accents of the skirt weren't black, a sheer black cloth veiled the three layers. The thin veiil wouldn't of been noticeable if it wasn't for the alicorn prince's white fur contrasting with the ends of the thin fabric. The alicorn's stockings seemed to vary more in its transparencies. While the ends of the prince's hoofs were covered, the fabric would appear to thin the more someone's eyes would follow the stockings to the prince's thighs.

The room they were in was very specious and well lit. Several large windows lined the room, easily supplying the room with more than enough light. Along with light, the light coming from the windows supply the leaders with enough warmth for the time being. Since it was still early in the morning, the majority of both the warmth and light were concentrated around the eastern portions of the room.

Every single furniture piece the group was able to sit on were decorated with exaggerated curves, lush upholstery and decorative carvings. Depending on the furniture piece, the elaborate carvings would portray different stories in great detail. The cushioned chairs the group were sitting in were especially elaborate in detail. The carvings on the chairs would grow more complex the more their “stories” progressed. The first carvings narrated the rise of Neigh Orleans's rising economy. Other carvings foretold the countless fights the inhabitants have had with the ruthless sea life, especially the crabs. The rest of the furniture inside the room shared the same style with the seats. The main difference between the rest of the furniture was the both the scale and the lesser details put into their designs.

Due to the wood “finish” of the furniture sharing the same shade with the walls, the wood the furniture may have the same treatment as the walls have. Under a closer inspection, thanks to the sunlight coming from the windows, the finer dark lines the planks of wood could be seen. The finer lines on the planks were very thin and uniform in design. All of the planks of the wood were a healthy shade of brown. What could be noted to an observing eye was how natural the shade appeared. The planks of wood appeared to have had no treatments to achieve such a natural hue. Either whoever treated the wood used some sort of spell to create the illusion the wood was still alive, or the wood was still alive. 

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Somewhere between four more little spoonfuls of cake, cuddles and purring Segment pauses as she finally realizes that her Imperial Court Pet is hugging her back to such degree. As always her horn is the first to react in acquiring further love from her pet but then she abates her hold a little to let Amity squirm while a warm smile plays on the Empress' lips.

Amity joyously eats her cake and takes enthusiastic advantage of her literal wiggle room to rub against her Owner's belly like a puppy who found something it wants to smell like. The snuggly marshmallow is overflowing with love, the ability to squirm and express it slightly helping the Princess not go crazy with affection, though she still feels like she's full of butterflies and restlessness with how much love she feels for Segment. 

ZinkShecoat

{Scene Change}
<Cut to the Meeting room inside of the Enygma Manor> 

Knife slowly pushed through the door, wearing her tailored uniform and holding the large wooden portal open for her love. The hound's uniform graciously borrowed some elements from the one she wore last time she walked these halls, but was truly designed to better suit the occupant and make her stand outfrom the norm. "Knock, knock? Anybody home?" The black of the garment almost made Knife look ready for stealth, and the holster under her arm did little to deter that feeling, but the hound's face was nothing more than a soft smile and single calming eye. "Jacknife, as ordered. With  Lady Loaranna in tow." She made sure to present herself and her wife.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Amity joyously eats her cake and takes enthusiastic advantage of her literal wiggle room to rub against her Owner's belly like a puppy who found something it wants to smell like. The snuggly marshmallow is overflowing with love, the ability to squirm and express it slightly helping the Princess not go crazy with affection, though she still feels like she's full of butterflies and restlessness with how much love she feels for Segment. 

Segment only smiles a little wider at this development, pausing even her cake-consumption to peer down her chest at the puppy-mannered unicorn apparently trying to hyperspeed-snuggled the Empress' thorax in its entirely much to her amusement which causes her to fold in her four limbs so as to squish Amity completely against the gooey thorax which squishes like a goopy bedding against the unicorn.

Knife slowly pushed through the door, wearing her tailored uniform and holding the large wooden portal open for her love. The hound's uniform graciously borrowed some elements from the one she wore last time she walked these halls, but was truly designed to better suit the occupant and make her stand outfrom the norm. "Knock, knock? Anybody home?" The black of the garment almost made Knife look ready for stealth, and the holster under her arm did little to deter that feeling, but the hound's face was nothing more than a soft smile and single calming eye. "Jacknife, as ordered. With  Lady Loaranna in tow." She made sure to present herself and her wife.

The unicorn mare that sweeps into the room stands tall, slender and refined yet surrounded in her lithe form by a dress several times larger than her. contrasting Jacky's fertile flared shape with an opposite that is immensely tall yet thin like a strand of mane. Furthermore hers is a dress of powerful oranges with flames of the darkest black dancing across the material that seem to burn within sunlight  with a will of its own while two twin curtains of mane sweep the lady's coiffure far behind her where the lower skirt of the dress can be seen flowing in some ethereal wind. Seen out of the corner of the eye, it is like a large amount of fire held stilled around her while she smiles serenely, her long and slender neck visible along with her countenance but little else of her body underneath that dress is visible, save for the few glimpses if darkened hooftips clad in stockings dark like the lady's mane.

Lady Loaranna strides easily into the room and dips deep into a curtsey as she purrs warmly at the princes: 'Your Highness, it is a pleasure to meet you in person. Doubly so under the present circumstances.'

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Segment only smiles a little wider at this development, pausing even her cake-consumption to peer down her chest at the puppy-mannered unicorn apparently trying to hyperspeed-snuggled the Empress' thorax in its entirely much to her amusement which causes her to fold in her four limbs so as to squish Amity completely against the gooey thorax which squishes like a goopy bedding against the unicorn.

Amity gasps at the sensation of being pressed into the goopy thorax, before closing her eyes contently to focus her mind on the physical sensation of the hug and being held by her much bigger and stronger Owner. Along with bringing back thoughts of being trapped in goop-cocoons the familiar feeling of being surrounding by Segment really sets the Unicorn at ease and makes her feel all warm and happy inside.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
<cut to Jacky>
“Likewise.” “It is a pleasure to meet the both of you.”
The alicorn prince smiled as he curtsied with the mare. The alicorn prince took his time with his curtsy before he returned to his regular posture. He smiled a little longer to Lady Loaranna before his eyes locked onto her spouse.

“You must be Jacknife Saberhagen.” “It is a huge pleasure to meet you as well.” “Again, I heard of nothing but promising things from my source.” “I have high confidence you will be a leader the diamond dogs need.” “What I haven't heard from these sources that you have an eye for fashion.”

The alicorn prince smiled warmly to the green canine, smiling wider once his eyes observe the future diamond dog's uniform. At this point, the alicorn prince's smile turned into a grin, before he shook his head.

“Before we start our meeting, does anyone need to be reminded of why we are all here today?”
Jacky asked right after he shook his head. It was still very early in the morning, so it be best if the alicorn prince reminded everyone of their reason of being here before it slips their minds.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Amity gasps at the sensation of being pressed into the goopy thorax, before closing her eyes contently to focus her mind on the physical sensation of the hug and being held by her much bigger and stronger Owner. Along with bringing back thoughts of being trapped in goop-cocoons the familiar feeling of being surrounding by Segment really sets the Unicorn at ease and makes her feel all warm and happy inside.

Segment blinks in amusement. She too recalls the cocoons and encloses herself, pressing her thorax to envelop the unicorn by at least to thirds whole.

Jacky asked right after he shook his head. It was still very early in the morning, so it be best if the alicorn prince reminded everyone of their reason of being here before it slips their minds.

The lady shakes her head delicately as a small smile plays on her lips. 'Perhaps dear hubby could use a quick refresher so we all stand on the same page?'

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Segment blinks in amusement. She too recalls the cocoons and encloses herself, pressing her thorax to envelop the unicorn by at least to thirds whole.

Amity lets out a shuddering sigh of comfort as she feels the thorax wrap around her, loving every bit of the feeling and extremely thankful to be held by her Owner in such a loving and comfortable manner.

ZinkShecoat

Knife looks between the two ponies and clears her throat a bit. “It is with great honor that I send you this letter.” “Due to recent events where you have gained the title of leader over the Diamond Dogs, I wish to acknowledge you as such.” “The leader of the Diamond Dogs still has yet to be officially recognized.” “Doing so will not only update the leaders on who leads the Diamond Dogs, but it will open a chance for diplomatic relations between many species.” She opens her eye and looks to the prince. "I forget anything?" Her question very genuine in it's delivery and not showoffish in anyway.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Amity lets out a shuddering sigh of comfort as she feels the thorax wrap around her, loving every bit of the feeling and extremely thankful to be held by her Owner in such a loving and comfortable manner.

Segment's body cocoons Amity at this point: while the Empress feeds herself more cake and burs off the sugar by lighting up her thorax's inner layers making for a small lightshow for her pet as she purrs in way that resonates throughout her body rather than sounds in the air. 

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Segment's body cocoons Amity at this point: while the Empress feeds herself more cake and burs off the sugar by lighting up her thorax's inner layers making for a small lightshow for her pet as she purrs in way that resonates throughout her body rather than sounds in the air. 

Amity exudes much greater amounts of love as she is fully wrapped in the textured thorax, rubbing and nuzzling the supple flesh enthusiastically and cooing in amazement at the light show. The little marshmallow is now blazing with love for her Empress as the sensation of the thorax surrounding her soaks into the enveloped Pet.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Amity exudes much greater amounts of love as she is fully wrapped in the textured thorax, rubbing and nuzzling the supple flesh enthusiastically and cooing in amazement at the light show. The little marshmallow is now blazing with love for her Empress as the sensation of the thorax surrounding her soaks into the enveloped Pet.

The Empress lets her lance draw out all that delicious love which unravels a few more kaleidoscopes of color for Amity to feel not only through the throax but in the air within the Bunker of Segment I where her purring rises slightly in a show of appreciation.