Polyamory Content

Eva

Sep 14, 2015
This is just a passing thought, but I'd like to see more content in the game involving your various lovers getting to know one another. I mean, Embry and Emmy work in buildings within a few blocks of each other: it wouldn't be hard for them to chat over a drink. Also, email exists. There's the obvious stuff like 'we arranged a surprise for you', but it'd also be nice to see some simple, small interactions like getting a forwarded email from a conversation between two points of your love dodecahedron.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I must disagree on the grounds that I will get confused between Embry, Ember, Emmy, Emma, and Email.

In all seriousness though, this is literally what everyone wants but no one will write for (with good reason). Not that it makes me want follower interactions and emails any less, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I must disagree on the grounds that I will get confused between Embry, Ember, Emmy, Emma, and Email.

In all seriousness though, this is literally what everyone wants but no one will write for (with good reason). Not that it makes me want follower interactions and emails any less, of course.

I'll just sit here on all my threesomes, then!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You mean like the AnnoxSyri threesome?

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
I'll just sit here on all my threesomes, then!

Can I please have some SyrixSaendra threesomes. With some extra Shade.. And a bit of Celise sprinkled on top? Oh and pack it in a bag, to go please. And a diet coke. 

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Can I please have some SyrixSaendra threesomes. With some extra Shade.. And a bit of Celise sprinkled on top? Oh and pack it in a bag, to go please. And a diet coke. 
I can definitely look into some Syri x Shade threesomes for Uveto. Syri/Saen might be a little hard to swing -- there's not much chance of them being in the same star system. 

Celise, happily, can be just about anywhere. Hmm.

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
I can definitely look into some Syri x Shade threesomes for Uveto. Syri/Saen might be a little hard to swing -- there's not much chance of them being in the same star system. 

Celise, happily, can be just about anywhere. Hmm.

Well I'd definitely want some fries with all of that! 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Would you like fries with that?

And some Ketchup but without Ash ;)

About all ladies on E on Myrellion living almost next door. One of them sooner or later will move out so after that it won't be easy to say: but they both living so near so why not some treesome/moresome scene for them. And other cases meantioned or to be mentioned later in this thread: it's almost as like writing inter crew member interaction isn't it? As long author(s) of involved npc's agree for such scene it would be written, coded and all would be able enjoy it.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015

yet... I'm going to guess you could probably fit a threesome scene in with Syri and Saen once Syri becomes a follower. Same thing could apply with all follower NPC's who are tugged along since they are homed on your ship.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Don't even need threesomes, give team-writer the biggest bone ever and have PC voyeur scenes where they watch the waifus bone each other in the shadows like the creepy little fuck they are.

"MY GAWD WE CAN WRITE TWO DEFINED CHARACTERS FUCKING?!"

They'll be giddy, the lot of 'em.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
We'd need some form of non-sexual interactions first, no?

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Don't even need threesomes, give team-writer the biggest bone ever and have PC voyeur scenes where they watch the waifus bone each other in the shadows like the creepy little fuck they are.

"MY GAWD WE CAN WRITE TWO DEFINED CHARACTERS FUCKING?!"

They'll be giddy, the lot of 'em.

1. Oh God Yes Please. Can't wait to see Celise harassing Embry for "proteins", or Syri boning Anno and showing off because she knows you're watching.

2. Advantage : that would more or less get rid of the PC, aka the amorphous blob of doom and variations.

3. Disadvantage : some sort of flag that indicates whether or not the waifus are allowed to fool around together (without you) would probably need to be coded first, wouldn't it ?

We'd need some form of non-sexual interactions first, no?

Yeah, that too.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
3. Disadvantage : some sort of flag that indicates whether or not the waifus are allowed to fool around together (without you) would probably need to be coded first, wouldn't it ?

No.

Maybe for INDIVIDUAL waifus. Others don't really care what you have to say about it.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015

Doing my best.

No.

Maybe for INDIVIDUAL waifus. Others don't really care what you have to say about it.

Savin-sama quoted me ! \(*o*)/ My life's goal has been achieved.

Seriously now : Well of course I'm not expecting Anno to suddenly turn all monogamous/beta harem waifu (that would be OOC, and I hate OOC. So. Much), and there will probably be crewmembers who are polyamorous as well in the future, but I suppose some writers will want to let the PC choose. (I actually don't have anything against crewmembers fooling around together, the more the merrier, I'm just thinking of the players and writers who do)

Edit : I'm dumb. Actually yeah, I was thinking of individual flags like Savin said, for instance "Embry.Others.Allowed" or something like that.

Afier

Sep 4, 2015
I kind of hope that poly content includes pregnancy content too. Partly because swapping, watching and pregnancy are fun individually so math says they must also be awesome together, but also because there are some characters that I just want them to fuck and have a kid together to stop the sniping (Izma and Amily mostly).

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I kind of hope that poly content includes pregnancy content too. Partly because swapping, watching and pregnancy are fun individually so math says they must also be awesome together, but also because there are some characters that I just want them to fuck and have a kid together to stop the sniping (Izma and Amily mostly).

Because we all know being pressured into playing nice by having a kid together is the best foundation for a healthy relationship.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
Because we all know being pressured into playing nice by having a kid together is the best foundation for a healthy relationship.

Katherine and Urta had problems like that but the threesomes fixed it :# (Might not be pregnancy, more like both of them wanting to fuck/get fucked by PC. Spit-roasting best scenes)

Afier

Sep 4, 2015

Right because the relationship with the player is so much better.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It is.  And that should tell you just how terrible an idea getting two people to have a baby just so that they'll stop arguing really is if a relationship built on "holy shit you're hot I wanna bang you" is healthier.

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
It is.  And that should tell you just how terrible an idea getting two people to have a baby just so that they'll stop arguing really is if a relationship built on "holy shit you're hot I wanna bang you" is healthier.

Are you saying the relationship Celise and I share is going to crumble?…

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Celise doesn't seem all that picky, you'll be fine as long as you constantly drink water.  And I do mean constantly.

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
And after you die she will happily shack up with one of your offspring.

Celise is now a heirloom, passed down through the Steele family line.

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
Excellent! I've already ordered 50 gallons of this "water" you spoke of. And Celise shall be the heiress of the Steele family, and will only pass on the title to a Steele who proves themselves worth it. 

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
And after you die she will happily shack up with one of your offspring.

Celise is now a heirloom, passed down through the Steele family line.

Well it is said that Galotians are quite loyal...

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
Excellent! I've already ordered 50 gallons of this "water" you spoke of. And Celise shall be the heiress of the Steele family, and will only pass on the title to a Steele who proves themselves worth it. 

How can Celise pass on the title to someone else when she's been the one true heir all along?