Polyamory Content

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
How can Celise pass on the title to someone else when she's been the one true heir all along?

Now that would make a twist ending to the game.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Celise is literally made of your dad's cum at this point. That is what he left you, and what you are sticking your dick into. The fishy reek of your own incipience. The fleshy smack of your hips into her protein-formed hole echoes down through history. If you are so lucky, you will be able to leave her to your own chosen heir. Wasn't he a great dad.

Reactions: Decanter

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Celise is literally made of your dad's cum at this point. That is what he left you, and what you are sticking your dick into. The fishy reek of your own incipience. The fleshy smack of your hips into her protein-formed hole echoes down through history. If you are so lucky, you will be able to leave her to your own chosen heir. Wasn't he a great dad.

Celise took something disgusting yet inevitable and transformed it into various parts of an awesome sex-machine. As opposed to people transforming everything into shit. Zero squeak, massive bonus points.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Father Of The Year all years.

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015

I mean he also left me a shit ton of money, a space ship, the training necessary to combat space enemies. However, if this wasn't enough he went the extra step to give me the nanobots, the codex, Celise, and a hot sister to bang. So yeah, dad of the year. A little unorthodox but everyone should have a dad like him. 

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
> Times Celise slept with your dad as his live-in cumrag: 304 

Well then, I've long exceeded that record. So now she's completely made of my cum! Take that old man, I've beaten you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I mean he also left me a shit ton of money, a space ship, the training necessary to combat space enemies. However, if this wasn't enough he went the extra step to give me the nanobots, the codex, Celise, and a hot sister to bang. So yeah, dad of the year. A little unorthodox but everyone should have a dad like him. 

He handcrafted you into an idea of what he found sexy, locked your inheritance behind a completely arbitrary fetch quest and forced you into a career path of his own choosing, denying you any chance of discovering your own self so that he could mold you into the exact same person he was. So obsessed was he that you become Vic 2 he shot himself in the foot by giving you a really shitty 200 year old spaceship just like he had, handing a huge advantage to his brother's scion. The only concession he was willing to make was that you were given something that would prevent you getting multiple cases of space cancer from living the life he did. Because he intends that you live the life he did, down to the last detail. Gifting you his old prostitute, and cynically positioning his sloppy seconds along the route you had to take, was simply part and parcel of his fantastically creepy masterplan.

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
He handcrafted you into an idea of what he found sexy, locked your inheritance behind a completely arbitrary fetch quest and forced you into a career path of his own choosing, denying you any chance of discovering your own self so that he could mold you into the exact same person he was. So obsessed was he that you become Vic 2 he shot himself in the foot by giving you a really shitty 200 year old spaceship just like he had, handing a huge advantage to his brother's scion. The only concession he was willing to make was that you were given something that would prevent you getting multiple cases of space cancer from living the life he did. Because he intends that you live the life he did, down to the last detail. Gifting you his old prostitute, and cynically positioning his sloppy seconds along the route you had to take, was simply part and parcel of his fantastically creepy masterplan.

Man, buzzkill much? ._.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Man, buzzkill much? ._.

It's what I do.

I mean, undoubtedly the guy had his positives. He probably considered what he was putting together the best heritage imaginable. It's just that the way Fen and Savin have written him throw up a lot of unfortunate implications that need pointing out.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
He handcrafted you into an idea of what he found sexy

Actually mine deliberately went with a fairly plain and modest appearance for Captain Steele, both so that she'd get a dose of humility and so she would be able to sculpt herself into anything she wanted.  Easier to truly appreciate being a hyperfeminine blonde bombshell with the body of a goddess when you've experienced being the flattest girl in the room first.  This is a common theme in anything transformation-related: you have to start normal to get the most out of becoming exotic.

The rest is at least a little valid, though.  Fen doesn't always reply to PMs, so I don't know if all of my plans on that front are a-OK or not, but one of the things I'm doing with Dr. Lessau is trying to address some of these concerns.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015

So I'm not Steele the 'Wayward bastard' just a impromptu 'copy' of Victor? Welllll fuck that i'm going to forge my own path!

Steele is the original Bess?  The anno stuff about how it was planned bothers me at times, because it makes sense >_> and I really wish it didn't...... All this being said I know it's just pokes at the unknown

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Actually mine deliberately went with a fairly plain and modest appearance for Captain Steele...
See, the problem with this is that the intro goes out of its way to describe the creepy doctor creepily second-guessing that creepy dad is putting together what he could easily masturbate to. If dad made you tall and plain it's because dad is a fan of Janes, probably because they're easier to seduce. You cannot get away from it.

Possibly Jim's mooted intro rewrite addresses this better, idk. For me there was always a disconnect between how I was SUPPOSED to feel about Vic and how I DID.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015

Here's the reason why I always thought Victor wasn't any better than his brother. Well, that and the fact that he is the PC's dad in a sci-fi setting, and those are usually dead and/or evil. Can't be too cautious these days.

That said, now that he's dead, there's only so much he can do... OR IS HE ?

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
See, the problem with this is that the intro goes out of its way to describe the creepy doctor creepily second-guessing that creepy dad is putting together what he could easily masturbate to. If dad made you tall and plain it's because dad is a fan of Janes, probably because they're easier to seduce. You cannot get away from it.

Possibly Jim's mooted intro rewrite addresses this better, idk. For me there was always a disconnect between how I was SUPPOSED to feel about Vic and how I DID.
That's what I tried to do, because I have all the same issues that you do in every post in this thread, +100. I put the creepy onus on the Doctor and had Victor visibly old-fashioned, but the Doctor saying "It's fine, it's the future, bro. Everyone's doing it..."

Example:

Quote said:
 “Breasts?”

Victor folds his arms and raises an eyebrow.

The doctor rubs the bridge of his nose in exasperation. “Look, it’s not that weird a thing for parents to choose these days - it’s practically like hair or eye color.”

if(!pc.hasVagina())
  {

“Plus, how do I know you don’t want your kid to grow up as the universe’s hottest tranz? It’s you were talking about after all, Victor.”

“Remind me why I pay you again?” Victor retorts.

“Not for my sense of humor, obviously,” the doctor clears his throat. “Ahem. Well, just pick flat if you don't want them.”

}

What size would you like your character’s breasts to be?
Also notice the 'What size would YOU like your character's breasts to be, to lessen the impact of the whole 'Victor is choosing your boob size'.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF

That's what I tried to do, because I have all the same issues that you do in every post in this thread, +100. I put the creepy onus on the Doctor and had Victor visibly old-fashioned, but the Doctor saying "It's fine, it's the future, bro. Everyone's doing it..."

Example:

Also notice the 'What size would YOU like your character's breasts to be, to lessen the impact of the whole 'Victor is choosing your boob size'.
IMO additional emphasis could be put on the fact that he'd be quite happy to play the good old baby roulette, if his DNA wasn't FUBAR (and if that didn't lock out half-leithan option).

Strongly disagree.

1)Even in the current version of the character generation section all the choices from alignment onward are made from PC's POV, not Victor's. The push towards certain occupations from him was there, but it's a common thing for a parent to do, as well as a result of gameplay limitations.

2)The only thing he could be certain about in regard to how PC would turn out after they finish the inheritance rat race is them being a rusher in the most general terms possible. He just doesn't want to hand everything out to you, which again is a common thing.

3)He does position Celise, Anno and possibly several other people along the way, but there's no indication of him planning for you to bang them. Celise is a training dummy and Anno is a SCIENCE! girl first and foremost.

4)The infrastructure he leaves for you is massive, and since the speed isn't an issue, you aren't really handicapped when in comes to actually racing your cousin. The lack of comfort is the only issue, but making you endure some of the hardships that normal rushers face is the point.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I never found it creepy, but to each their own. Jim's changes are a fine addition.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015

Yeah, but he's the Most Interesting Man in the Universe, so it's a given that you'd want to be like him.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015

Example:

I'm with Jim on this one, the disconnect from the choices being posed to the player and the real lack of exposure to Vic as a character makes it hard to  really see him as having any grand master plan. 

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Yeah, but he's the Most Interesting Man in the Universe, so it's a given that you'd want to be like him.

Just out of curiosity, as a slight off-topic: does anyone know when have Victor's transformation from 'super rich ex-rusher' into 'in-universe memetic badass everyone and their mother knows about' begun? I read the post Fen-dono recently made about the issue, but on the other hand I saw some indications of that in early bits of content.

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Just out of curiosity, as a slight off-topic: does anyone know when have Victor's transformation from 'super rich ex-rusher' into 'in-universe memetic badass everyone and their mother knows about' begun?

Savin's boner, allegedly, and then I added fuel to the fire. There may have been other complicit individuals.

I told him (Fen) not to code the 'Inessa recognizing the PC' thing, but he did anyway. Damn Tsundere. :3

easykiln

Sep 10, 2015
Savin's boner, allegedly, and then I added fuel to the fire. There may have been other complicit individuals.

I told him (Fen) not to code the 'Inessa recognizing the PC' thing, but he did anyway. Damn Tsundere. :3

I mayyy have written Sulis from my Beauty Parlor project shooting down a pc who acts like they are famous, gated behind having received the idol treatment from Inessa.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I had been of the impression that by the time you were a planet or two along it was at least public enough to be heard about, and wrote the Foundry intro appropriately.  I'll have to go back and adjust it.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Some things (like Anno boning your dad) were written just to spite the fanbase. But at this point I feel like they detract more from Steele Sr's character than from whoever he slept with.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Some things (like Anno boning your dad) were written just to spite the fanbase. But at this point I feel like they detract more from Steele Sr's character than from whoever he slept with.

Savin didn't write that to spite anyone. He did it because he thought the connection with your dad was cool, and because he likes writing women of an extremely polyamorous nature.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Sorry, I guess spite was too strong a word. But I still stand by my second sentence, I mean she could be a bigger slut than Hel and still be likeable.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
You're implying Hel being a slut was not exactly what made her so likeable to begin with.

Anno having been with your dad is more universally considered squicky, it's just that some people can laugh and take it in stride while others consider it a much more offensive marring than Savin (probably) intended.

It does become noticeably more squicky paired with the indication that Vic put Anno in your path on purpose, but I'm inclined to think it was more because he thought you'd get a lot of help out of having her skills and talents as an ally than it was so you'd fuck her.