Conquest of Shadows (For DaBomb)

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asharoth quietly sighs at the sight of the cow morphs.  She may have over did it with those two but she couldn't really take any chances in transforming the bulls.  She'd just have to work hard when she trained the two and turned them into respectful civilized slaves. "Yeah, i'll be right with you." She remarks when he passes, staring at the two for a few moments.  The bondage stuff was still in the basement, wasn't it?  Perhaps if she used such wear she'd be able to tame the two for a short while? Maybe? The Demoness shrugged. She'd try it when she got back.  For now, she turns around to begin her department. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The trek to Elendel is a speedy process. A load that would stagger most men merits only a moderate exertion on Cart's part, so you progress quickly, turning up dust on the back roads and then clattering merrily along on the main road leading to the city. Several patrols of guardsmen roam the countryside, lance tips and armor gleaming. They don't pay you and Cart any notice, clearly mistaking you for a simple merchant and her overgrown manservant, but it seems that the governor has finally decided to reassert his control over his domain.

This explains the flurry of activity you see upon reaching the bandit camp. People everywhere are stowing tent canvases, packing carts, and mounting horses. Veronica is in the middle of it all barking orders while Issac meekly follows behind, taking notes and trying not to get stepped on.

"We're moving north," The salamander captain informs you brusquely. "Nearer to the forest, where those pansies on horses won't dare try to follow. If you need us, we'll be there."

Upon reaching the region's capitol, the smell of smoke fills your nostrils and sharp cracks ring out upon the air. At first you suspect some sort of violence, but once you are let through the gate, the exact opposite becomes apparent.

A festival of some sort is taking place in the streets. Partygoers roam the slums clad in masks, watching parades of musicians, and setting of fireworks at frequent intervals. The wild abandon is a stark contrast to the normally dismal atmosphere of the lower quarter, but then a day off of work and cheap alcohol is a recipe to make anyone happy.

The throngs of people clog the streets so badly that it takes awhile navigating alleyways and side streets to finally reach the mid-level merchant district where Siara's shop is located. The half-elf's shop has a closed sign in the window and it takes several minutes of repeated knocking for her to emerge.

...Stunning is the only word that comes to mind as you gawk at the storekeeper in her finery. Her platinum hair is in an elegant up-do and contrasts brilliantly with the obsidian encrusted mask that does little to hide her exotic features. Her hips sway in a in a tight, shimmering, low-cut black gown, complete with a open back and a highly provocative slit that allow its owner equal parts mobility and mouth watering display of her long, perfect legs. Siara smiles at you and Cart and opens the door wide.

"That's the product I assume?" She asks, nodding at the cart. "I'd prefer a little advanced warning, but I guess there's no time like the present. Let's get them into the back room, quickly now."

Soon the milk is stowed in a cunningly concealed compartment, chilled with several blocks of ice. She leads you back to the counter and makes a show of bending over to fiddle with her safe. Cart lets out a little whine only you can hear and fidgets at your side. How the elfin woman can bend over in those heals is anyone's guess, but it certainly results in an attractive sight!

The pleasant jangle of coin clinks as Siara gives you the remainder of your payment.

"Three thousand crowns, as promised. I must say, I'm eager to start peddling this new product. If it's as strong as you say... You'll be making a lot of spoiled nobles happy tonight, my dear."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Veronica nods to the Salamander.  "I'll visit you shortly then, I have some things that need to be done in your camp." She says with a nod.  She was a bit disappointed with the moving of the camp.  Its prior location was very strategic, allowing her to control the roads to an extant.  But with the guards now patrolling, it'd make things a bit more difficult to smuggle.  Shame.  But she'd have to prevail the obstacle if she wanted further control over the domain.  Needless to say, she continued to the town, giving a warm smile to each passing guard. 

She was a bit surprised when she arrived to witness the festival.  Well, even she knew how much cheap booze could make people happy, so it wasn't too shocking by the amount of people that were celebrating. She did her best to get though the crowds, soon arriving at the magic shop.  

Ash quickly deposits the crowns, taking down her hood, revealing a warm smile. "Thank you again.  Though I should warn you,,, it's a bit more potent than you may expect.  I witnessed two Minotaur become big breasted bimbos with only minutes of exposure. So, try not to make too many brainless broads, alright?" She chuckles. "Anyway, I came her for something else.  I have two big sources that can allow me to generate that milk.  If you want, I can start selling you shipments of the stuff whenever you run out.  And it should be all suspicion free when i'm done setting the process up." She remarks, with a wink.

"I might be back later after i'm done wit business here, Siara.  So, bye for now." The Demoness waves, bringing her hood back up.  As she left, she'd look for a vender tat sold masks. If she found one she'd buy two that were fitting for her and Cart, then she'd begin her search for a noble. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
It doesn't take you long to locate a vendor a few blocks away who, for a minor sum, provides you with festival masks. Arranging your facewear carefully, you can manage to make it look like your small horns are just the part of an elaborate costume. People probably won't even expect your tail of being the real thing if you keep it still while in view of others. You quickly find a staircase to the upper levels of Elendel, where the rich and powerful are hosting their own private reverie. The place is absolutely crawling with guards, none of which are eyeing you in a friendly manner.

Passable as your disguise is, it does nothing to hide the fact that you are anything but high class. Your robes are of good make. Sturdy, but far from the luxurious silk and lace sported by the few ladies you see wandering the merchant district. No doubt the difference would only become more obvious when you venture into the upper levels searching for your victim. You need a gown, and it looks like all the shops have been closed for the festival.

"Disgusting creatures, why the merchants don't just hire good, honest humanfolk, I will never understand," A tall noblewoman sniffs to her attendents as she walks past you and Cart.

"Stuck up little..." Cart murmurs angrily before exhaling slowly. "I don't think I'm going to be much help to you up here, boss... And I've got my own errand to run as well."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asharoth silently sneers at the passing noble woman, her fingers starting to grip the staff a bit more tightly. "Go ahead Cart, I won't be needing your services at the moment... If anything you'll probably hamper my mission.  Go ahead and do what you've been waiting for." She says with a frown, her eyes gazing at the various guards around her. She looked like a peasant among the crowds, she easily stood out from all of the nobles in the area.  A quick scan leads her to find out that most of the shops have been closed.  Great.  Because of the obvious prejudice based against her for the lack of quality of her clothing, finding a higher standard of clothing was a necessity. 

Ash therefor did the only thing she could do and look for a shop the was open, since she literally had no other options to escape the judging gazes of her rich peers. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
A search around the merchant district proves rather fruitless. The sorts of shops that a lady of high society would frequent have been shut for the festival, their owners likely themselves partaking in the holiday or schmoozing potential customers for future contracts. Doubling back towards a avenue you think might be worth a second look, you cross paths with a trio of young women clearly of the noble class. They seem to have escaped an upper level party and are up to some mischief given the way they huddle together and frequently cast nervous looks over their shoulders.

Their apparent leader is rather tall and curvy, her sleek, maroon gown a stark contrast to the more frilly examples you have seen thus far. The color clashes quite spectacularly with her blonde curls... But you bet it would look ravishing on you.

The group slips down an alleyway. Following at a discrete distance, you are able to pick up only snippets of their conversation, but it is enough for you to understand the situation.

"-don't know Ronna, is it safe?"

"Father would kill me if he knew I left the party. He's trying so hard to get Lord Gwyndin to look my way."

"Ladies, I have it on good account that one shot of this stuff will have the man of your choosing begging on hand and knee. Beyond it making your skin clear and your eyes stunning, you'll feel... Bolder. Is hard to describe, but you'll thank me for it, I swear."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asharoth sighed in frustration when no stores were open to sell their wares.  How cruel!  Just as she has enough money to buy such things, she's denied access to the goods!  How deliciously ironic, it was as if the world was playing a cruel trick on her! Yet, she couldn't give up!  No, she must do succeed her goal or else this entire visit would be a waste. With sudden determination, she checked for a second time, though she discovered something that could easily serve her wishes.

Asharoth stared at the trio of woman, a devious smirk crawling on her face. That Dress would easily fit her needs, though she never liked to steal. A plan forming in her head, she walked toward the trio, taking her mask off as well as her hood. "I see it you ladies have acquired some transformatives?" She Rhetorically asks. "You know, it's never too safe to drink something that isn't made specifically for you... I could easily adjust these potions to personally suit each one of your individual needs..." She says with a warm smile. "For a small price of course, all I want is some information. Your names to be precise."

(Using a special point for Diplomacy)

Last edited by a moderator:

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Your sudden appearance nearly makes Ronna lose her grip on the three small vials in her grip. The fluid inside is faintly pink and likely contains only the slimmest amount of actual succubus milk in it. Such a small dose, if indeed the stuff was genuine, likely wouldn't cause physical changes in the women. Ronna is either scamming her friends or has been duped herself.

(Charisma roll: 21)

Ronna's companions huddle behind her, but the blonde seems to be of sterner stuff.

"I'm Ronna and this Stacy and Tera... What do you mean adjust the potions? Everyone who's tried it says it works wonders. Are you..." Her eyes widen as you draw closer, displaying your demonic features. The young noblewoman visibly gulps, having finally come to the conclusion that your appearance is quite genuine.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash lets out a short laugh.  "No, I want your family names as well. I need to know so I can find you better under the inconceivably small chance that something goes wrong." She says with a smirk. "An yes, I have Succubi Heritage.  I'm quite knowledgeable to the vial of Succubi milk in your hand there, which from the looks of it has been diluted quite a bit..." She notes, squinting at the bottle.  She reaches into a pocket and pulls out her own vial. "I could give you some of this.  Don't worry, it's very pure stuff. It'll work.  Or, you can give me a day and I can whip something up that fits to your exact tastes. A bit more pricey, but i'm sure you understand."

(Another Special point.)

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Ronna, you said it would work!" whispers Stacy. "I told you that vender was shady."

Ronna hesitates, clearly not used to her authority being challenged. "Well I thought it would, but who'd know better than an actually succubus?"

Tera, clearly the quietest of the three, speaks up suddenly. "Father's already worried I'll turn into an old maid. I don't want to be a burden... I-I'll do it."

The other two twitter for a moment. Maybe the dubious effectiveness of their transformative was more by design than choice? They certainly seem hesitant to try something with truly guaranteed effects rather than something that is likely nothing more than a placebo.

(Charisma roll: 22)

Tera seems to make a decision for them. She brushes back her bushy, brown locks and looks you firmly in the eye.

"I am of House D'lutheon. Ronna and Stacy are cousins. Their grandfather is the Viscount of the Brooklands."

The Brooklands was the area Veronica and her vagabonds set up shop. The fact the Viscount allowed a bandit camp to exist in the middle of his lands for so long leads you to believe that he is of little consequence. House D'lutheon, though... That is the name of one of the ruling families of Elendel, second in rank only to the Governor himself. Their power comes from the rented properties all throughout the merchant quarter.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash gives a smile to the three when they seemingly accept the gift. Though reluctant, she knew that they would most likely do it.  Nobles lived such boring lives, all they wanted was some excitement! And to make it even better... these woman had power... Something she was in drastic needs to acquire. "Well, I had no idea I was in the presence of such royalty!  Apologies!"  She gives a slight curtsy, with her apology.

Asharoth hands her the vial. "Be careful with it M'lady, drink too much and you may get effects even more drastic then my own.  If you share it between the three of you... i'm sure you'll be fine." She recommends. With a smirk, she begins releasing an aura of lust. She had plans for these lovely ladies and she was sure they'd get her what she wanted.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Tera blushes at your curtsy, staring down at the vial you hand her. The air grows hot as you exude an aura that would drive even a nun's mind to distraction. Your marks grow fidgety and flushed, you notice Stacy staring at you, quickly looking elsewhere when you match her gaze. Ronna is less discrete, absently licking her lips as her hand runs up her thigh seemingly of its own volition.

They gasp as Tera tips back the vial and drinks about a third of it. She passes it to the next girl and one by one, they take their dose.

There is a moment of delicious tension while the drug slips into their system and the changes begin to take affect. They glance at one another, clearly expecting something to happen. Ronna is just about to say something when Tera doubles over with a moan. Her chest heaves in ragged gasps and you watch as her body gives into the corruption coursing through its veins.

The other girls are soon to follow, slumping against the brick wall as their breasts and hips strain the confines of their formal attire. Their skin becomes smooth and silky and their already pretty features accentuate to drop-dead gorgeous. Ronna lets out a sexy little moan, kneading her assets through her slutty dress as if willing them to grow even larger. She turns towards Stacy, tongue slightly passed parted lips. Stacy meets her doe-eyed stare for a moment before reaching some critical mass. The lust-addled girl leans in to her cousin and begins making out with her, utterly oblivious to the word around her.

Tera, however seems to still be in control of her faculties. She staggers forward, feebly grasping at the hem of your cloak.

"W-what's happening.. I didn't.. Didn't think it would be like this." Her flushed, beautiful face turns up towards you, pleading for something she doesn't know or understand. "W-what is this feeling?.. I want..."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash places her hands on the woman's face, giving her a smile. "This is a side effect dear.  You'll have much more lustful tendencies from now on, though it should settle down slightly after this..." She states, her hands moving to the woman's ass, gripping it tightly. "After a good fuck you'll settle down for a few moments and you'll have to work on controlling your lusts with meditation and training, all of which I can help you with..." She licks her lips, her tail slithering up the woman's dress, rubbing against her panties for a few moments before pulling them aside.

"Trust me, I can make you feel better.  All you have to do is what I say." She purrs, her erection pocking though her cloak, seemingly undressing itself. She pulled the woman close, so their bodies would be firmly pressed together, the head of her cock prodding against her pussy.  "Now the question is... do you want it?"

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
You can feel the flesh of Tera's ass swell under your fingers as the succucus milk works its magic. The girl is utter putty in your hands and some primal instinct flares inside you as you realize you could utterly dominate her, make her do anything just for the chance to lie mewling under your touch. He breath picks up in pace as you tighten your grip and manipulate your tail to tease her drenched, panty-clad mound.

Tera reflexively parts her legs and thrusts her pelvis forward, seeking firmer contact against your dexterous tail. Her eyes roll back when you brush aside her undergarment and touch her bare sex. A few prods is all you need to know that her tight, quivering channel is more than ready for your strapping cock. She is going to feel so good... But there is still the formality of her willful abandonment to your control.

"Mmmhmmm...." Tera moans as you slide the head of your strapping futa cock up to her sodden entrance. She bites her bottom lip, preparing for you to fill her. After a few moments of waiting, eyes flutter back into focus and she realizes that she must give herself willing. But some part of her recognizes your manipulation and the coy little slut tries to wiggle out of your pact.

"I... I didn't think... I can't... Can't you just?"

She desperately presses against you, trying to satisfy herself without admitting her complicity.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
The Demoness gives a sly grin to the woman's eager need to fuck but it wasn't just that simple... "No my dear, it can't be just that simple... You see I can't leave you three like this, could you imagine the things people not as kind as I, would do to you? Do you think Noble woman with such lustful tendencies would be able to comfortably live in a place as high class is this? You'd be taken advantage of, all privileges of nobility lost... You need to be taught how to control yourself, how to deal with the new you..." Asharoth, slides her dick upward, quickly popping out of her wet pussy, and rubs her shaft against the Tera's wet sex.  She reaches up and grabs the woman's thigh, lifting her leg over her shoulder for easier access.

"But I can't give it to you without your permission.  You have to want to be helped, I can't force you to need assistance. Think of all the thins you could loose without guidance, you don't want that... do you?"

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Tera whimpers as you deliver your ultimatum, simultaneously teasing her ready snatch at the same time. You feel her breaking down as she eyes your pulsating rod, the solution to the aching carnal need boiling inside her. Some part of you registers the other two girls escalating their taboo trist, but your eyes remain locked on Tera's, willing her to accept your offer.

"...Alright." The word escapes her lips in a whisper. Tera then clutches at you, her voice rising. "I-I'll do what you say... Whatever you want!.. Just please, don't leave me like this. I want... I want you to fuck me!"

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash wastes no time with the poor woman and quickly grants her wishes. She positions her cock to the woman's pussy, gently pushing forward to spread the woman's lips. After she had entered the woman, she slid further inside of her, until she had gone as far as she could go. Asharoth lets out a breath of content, her cock was enveloped by the tight warm walls of a noble woman... Most didn't have the privilege to even touch the woman, let alone bed with them. And soon enough she'd have three of them begging for her...

Inside the woman, she begins to pull out and thrust into the woman at an average pace, not wanting to start off to rough.  "You've made the right decision Tera... I'll teach you how to control your impulses how to make the feeling simmer down to manageable levels... You'll belong to me of course, but i'll take such good care of you... and your friends too." She casts a glance to the two others to see how they were doing.  "You three will become much more powerful then you were before... I'm sure you'll thank me for it..." She promises, her voice as soothe as silk. She'd help these woman as much as she could, it may be a long process... but Ash was patient. 

(Can I get a detailed description of the three woman Ash is seducing?)

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Ronna and Stacy look very similar, tall with a curvy figure and long straight tresses of blonde hair. Their blue eyes are framed with long lashes and their lips even prior to their transformation were full and pink. Tera was by far the plainest of the three with a tangle of brown hair and a pair of bookish glasses perched on her nose. The slight girl barely filled out her rather frumpy dress. She was cute, in a innocent sort of way. Of course that all changed with a shot of succubus milk.

Now your partner would cause jaws to drop wearing a paper bag, much less her current gown. Tera's hair remains curly but now flows in silky ringlets that perfectly frame her striking features. The same glasses somehow manage to look sexy, framing her gleaming hazel eyes and her tongue runs along now eye-catching lips. Judging from the satisfying way her flesh sits in your hands, her figure would be the envy of any normal woman.

Ronna's is on all fours with her face is buried under Stacy's skirts, fervently lapping at her crotch, her own dress is hiked up, providing you a delicious view of her fingers as they plumb her own wet slit. Stacy's hands tangle in her cousin's hair, urging her tongue to press deeper into her.

"It's not... It's not enough... More..." She moans, her head turned to the heavens.

Meanwhile Tera lets out a cute little squeal as you bottom out in her. Her hips soon meet your regular rhythm and the soon-to-be slave groans with satisfaction. Unlike her addled friends, she still seems to have a functioning brain between her ears.

"And why... Ohhhh... Why would I want to simmer down?" She smiles almost coyly, as if surprised by her own brazenness. "W-what... Uhh, yes... What do you mean powerful?"

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
The tight pussy around Ash's cock was simply divine, her thrusting inside the noble woman speeding up on primal instinct.  She could only thrust faster and harder into the woman, her hands gripping her thigh and ass tighter for support. "There's plenty of reasons... As great as this feels... do you really want to become a bimbo slut and loose the respect of your peers?  Become only a tool used for primal pleasure? Or would you rather hold a place of power, having the same political might you have now, if not greater." She says through her grunts of pleasure, her cock pumping even faster than before.  "you want respect correct?  I can let you keep it and gain so much more..." She promises, a moan escaping her lips, not too much longer and she'd be at her climax.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Y-yesss..." Tera moans as you pick up the pace of your thrusts. Her legs spread, even further, baring her perfect pussy to the full brunt of your assault. She falls back as one of her hands dives down the front of her dress to fondle her newly enhanced tits. She dips the fingers of her other hand past those gorgeous lips, tongue rising to tangle around them lewdly. It's like the little slut can't bear not having something in her mouth.

"I... I want it all." She breaths past her glistening digits. "Make me powerful... Like you... Mistress..."

The word slips from her lips unbidden, and without prompting... It's like the sweetest chorus to your ears and your demonic soul flares with satisfaction. The feeling is almost as exquisite as Tera's vaginal walls fluttering around your engorged cock.

"M-mistress!... Something inside... I'm going to..."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asharoth let out what sounded like a hearty chuckle and a series of moans. She had always enjoyed this process... the breaking down of a person was always so much fun... but using the pieces to build them into something greater... was so much better. It gave a sense of satisfaction that was difficult to describe... like an artist and his craft, only the person making it would understand the feeling. With a moan, Asharoth marked the completion of her break... now all that remained was the innovation.

Feeling the woman's pussy clench on her rod, The Demoness knew it was time. Her overall pace slowing down, only to allow her more powerful strikes leading to one final thrust.  She unleashed her torrent of cum inside the woman, her cum leaving a nice cream pie for the woman after she slowly pulled out. "Good Tera... Now I want you to help me with your friends now..." She said in her velvet voice, her eyes sliding to the two other woman.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Tera is reduced to a panting heap, wracked by a mind-shattering orgasm that has her creaming herself around your cock. When you slip from her, a trail of your seed spills lewdly from her thoroughly fucked pussy. Your newest concubine scrambles to her knees when you demand her aid in corrupting her friends. The once demure girl now eagerly falls upon Ronna who is still on all fours feasting upon Stacy's overflowing cunt.

Tera hikes ups the girl's skirts even further and rips her soaked panties, fully exposing her puffy sex. She traces a tongue along Ronna's female parts before thrusting her thumbs past her engorged lips, spreading them apart and providing you with a tantalizing target. The blonde moans into her cousin's pussy, locked in place by Stacy's quivering thighs.

"You were always so bossy, Ronna," Tera murmurs, running a hot tongue over one of her friend's plum ass cheeks. "I think I like you better this way..."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash smiles at the pleasant gift that was being presented to her. The once noble woman was now a slave eager to obey, quickly turning on her former friends to corrupt them...  It was glorious. Though, these two would be nowhere as intelligent as Tera... she'd still turn into proper slaves, reminding them who they are, turning them back to their noble roots with complete allegiance to the demoness... The pieces were being put into play and more of the field was now accessible...

Asharoth walked over to the Blonde woman, her cock still glistening from her and Tera's cum. She lined her head with the woman's hole, lightly pressing forward to tease her. "I want you to tell me who your Mistress is, Pet." She orders in an authoritative tone, her hands moving to her hips and firmly gripping them.  "I won't let you reach climax until you do..." She grunts, pressing forward as she completely enters the woman and sets a quick rhythm to her fucking. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Ronna's drooling pussy grips your stained member eagerly. The slutty blonde even widens her stance and leans back into your thrusts, wordlessly begging you to breed her. You notice Tera intently watching as you bury your futa cock into her friend, fidgeting with lust and eyes burning with envy.

Ronna might be trying to say something, but with her head leg-locked into her companion's crotch, it comes out a bit muffled. Ronna seizes her hair and pulls her out, much to the protest of the spoiled Stacy.

"Say it so Mistress can hear you, Ronna." Tera whispers into the woman's ear. "You want her hard, fat cock to get you off don't you?"

"Y-yes! I want it, so bad!," Ronna squeals, a strand of fem cum still connected to her chin from Stacy's puffy slit. "I-I'll do anything!.. M-mistress. My Mistress, fuck me!"

You feel magics at work that go beyond the effects of a mere third does of Succubus milk. Ronna is becoming a true cum slave, her mind warping, abandoning the stuffy frivolity of her noblewoman self and replacing it with the insatiable need for her holes to be filled by hot dick. Tera leans down, lapping at your strapping shaft when it emerges from her former-friends molten snatch and then pushing Ronna roughly back, helping you hilt yourself in the high-socialite.

"W-what about meee?..." Stacy wails. Tera quickly yanks the brattish blonde over to her own snatch, overflowing with your corrupted seed. She sets her to work, grinding her creamed pussy into the womans face, kneading her own breasts with a satisfied moan.

"I declared myself first, Stacy. That means your lowest in the pecking order. That's right, eat it like the little slut you are. Mmmmhmmm, what I wouldn't give to fuck you like Mistress is giving it to Ronna right now."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asharoth groans as the eager slave's pussy grips around her dick, her wet pussy providing enough to thrust into her with ease. This woman was quickly becoming a great example of a cum slut, unfortunately a person like that wasn't exactly accepted here and questions would be raised with a noble woman changing suddenly. Asharoth would have to innovate the woman, making sure she doesn't cast suspicion. 

"Slave, you are to only get your satisfaction from me or other slaves. No one else is permitted to sleep with you, understood?" She asks, her thrusts getting rougher to emphasize her point. "You are to remain as your normal self as well, when you are in others presence as well. I will not have your slutty nature reveal my motives to the authorities. Is that clear?" She slaps one of the blonde's ass cheeks to make sure she was paying attention. If she needed longer training to achieve her goal, so be it.  But she would become the perfect image of an obedient, responsible slave.  

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Ronna lets out a little yelp when you bring your hand down on her smooth behind. The blow leaves a faint red mark and seems to do wonders for Ronna's power of focus.

"Yes, Mistress... I would- ooohhh.... I would never betray your interests!" Ronna's breath catches as you pound harder into her. "I-I will be... Be your devoted slut.... Please don't deny me your cock! I-I'll do as you say."

Meanwhile tera has backed herself against the nearby brick wall, pinning Stacy's mouth against her pussy, eyes rolling with pleasure. Stacy doesn't seem the least perturbed by the situation however, and she eagerly submits to her rough treatment, lapping up your and Tera's combined juices. 

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asharoth gives a smile when her slave responds... she just lives to obey... She had another noble under her power... just one more and her power over this town would increase dramatically... Everything was falling into place, not quite as the Succubus planned, but it was progress nonetheless. And Progress is what she needed overall.

The Half-Breed lets out a primal grunt as she speeds up, her cock pounding the woman with all the fury she could muster.  With one final thrust, she cums deep inside the woman, her seed quickly filling her womb like the last slave. "Welcome to the Harem, Ronna.  Just one last noble..." She purrs, pulling out of the tight, royal pussy, her eyes gazing to Stacy.  She'd essentially do the same thing to her as she did Ronna, making her an obedient slave that lives to follow her Mistress' orders...

(You mind if we fast forward through Stacy's sex?  I don't think I have enough material to write a third sex scene. Heh.)

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Vera cums all over Stacy's face just as you complete Ronna's initiation. Hearing your declaration, your first and most dominant slave quickly powers through the afterglow of her sexual high and positions Stacy on her back, legs splayed and pussy bared towards you. You let your newest slave collapse to the ground in a groaning, satisfied heat and approach the final noblewoman.

Of the three, Stacy is by far the easiest to turn. You quickly discover her clit to be an orgasmic tripwire and teasing the sensitive nub is all you need to do to have her writhing on your cock, begging for release. She doesn't hesitate pledging herself to you, mindless nodding her head in acquiescence to whatever you demand of her. In the end, she too seals your unholy pact by accepting a deluge of your demonic seed. Stacy cums with her head lolling in Vera's lab, her tongue lolling out obscenely.

After it is all done, you survey your handiwork- three luxious noble slaves slick with sweat, wombs stuffed with your potent seed. They lie in a tumbled, panting heat, eyes still eagerly locked on your wet cock. Vera reaches over to Stacy's well-filled slit and lewdly samples the cum overflowing from it, licking it off her fingers.

"I hope we pleased you, Mistress." She states, nudging her playmates who repeat the line word for word. "If I may suggest, mistress, perhaps we should retire to my family's villa. No one will bother us there, and we can make ourselves... More presentable."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asharoth was leaning against a wall, exhausted as well.  Even though she was s demon of lust, she wasn't used to that much fucking, especially having to orgasm with three different woman.  Though, as she went on, she'd probably have to do the same thing with even more woman at once.  She should start working her core!  She mentally lists sexual training in her todo list. "Yes... I believe that would be a splendid idea... Though we should probably make ourselves decent.  We wouldn't want to alarm too many people on our way there..."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Ronna nods and helps her friends reassume some vestige of their previously prim appearance. It's a sad effort. The girls are very much flushed and their dresses are horridly stained from your little tryst in what is, after all, an alleyway. They stumble from into the street, fully clothed, but far from the put-together image one expects from a lady of high society. Luckily, the paths Ronna leads you on are reserved for the social elite and their households. No one notices their disheveled state, or if they do, no one makes comment on it.

Soon you arrive at a large iron gate. The footman startles at Ronna's appearance, but does not hesitate to open the gate. He bows his head as you pass, masked and unassuming behind the three noble girls.

The D'Lutheon manor oozes power and prestige. Everywhere are status symbols of their exuberant wealth. Tapestries and priceless painting line the walls and polished suits of armor stand with no other purpose than to collect dust, though you muse running a hand over one of their pauldrons, the cleaning staff don't even allow them that privilege.

Ronna quickly leads you upstairs to her bedroom, a large space crowded with neatly lined bookshelves. A writing desk lies in the middle and a four-poster bed in up against the wall. Three large, arched windows overlook the city, provided a breath-taking view reserved for only the most of Affluent of Elendel's citizenry... And now you.