Conquest of Shadows (For DaBomb)

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash lets out a slight muffled moan as she feels Kari's fingers rub her lower lips, soon letting out another as the machine sucks on her breasts faster, the ilk noticeably coming through the tubes at an increased level.  Her hot breaths were quickly postponed as the cat sat on her lap, her tongue sliding in the demon's mouth.  Ash's arousement sky rocketed, her magical cock quickly forming from her clit, rubbing against the Cat-Morph's sex.  Ash began move her hips, rubbing the cock against her warm sex.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Kari bites her lip and lets out a cute little moan as your conjured member glides against her sodden mound. She braces against your shoulders and begins moving with your thrusts, grinding against your cock's head at the apex and then down lower, her feminine folds slightly parted by the root. It almost feels like there is another participant in the mix with the milking machine constantly kneading your sensitive mounds. The constant, full-body stimulation results in a luxurious rolling wave of pleasure that takes your breath away.

You feel your lover's hand gently grasp your impressive cock and guide it to the entry of her slit. She looks you in the eye with a mischievous smile. "Remember when we first did this, you wanted to put a baby in me? Well mission accomplished, well done and all that... But I gotta tell you, one side effect I wasn't expecting..." Kari leans in to whisper in your ear, "Was the horniness. So why don't you give your baby-mommy a little attention? Come on Ash, give it to me. All of it."

Last edited by a moderator:

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash lets out a grunt as her cock is held, her eyes contently joined with Kari's. At the sudden news, Ash couldn't help but bite down on her own lip in amusement.  Following the Cat's request, she slides her hands to the cat's ass, eagerly squeezing her cheeks.  Gently lifting her and pushing her hips up, the head of her cock pushes against her folds, parting the outer lips, and gently sliding to her insides.  Quickly reaching the end of her warms insides, she began to thrust into the woman, her pent up lust beginning to be released. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Kari leans back, riding your cock as you begin to thrust in earnest. Although you are familiar with the sexy catmorph's tightness, its not a feeling you can never grow tired of. Kari's snatch grips you with every thrust, as if it is loath to release you. Whatever pace you intended to set devolves into a pattern of furious motion as each retraction only leaves hungering to hilt yourself deeper into the warm, tight, wet recesses of your feline lover.

"G-gods, Ash... I'm close... D-don't stop!" Kari is practically mewling, flushed with supreme arousal, gyrating against you with every stroke.

Passively, you register the milking machine working over-time as it tries to keep up with the deluge of fluid released from your swollen jugs. But your main attention remains on the lithe sex-kitten writhing in your lap. Kari crushes herself against you, kissing every inch of your exposed flesh as you take her to new heights of passion.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash tightly grips the Cat-Morph's bottom as her her pleasure only continues to increase.  The tightness of the woman and the hot velvety walls put the demon over the edge, making her orgasm begin to arrive a to quicker than she was used to. A mix of moans and grunts escaped her lips, as she wildly thrust into Kari's depths, all rhythm gone, instead replaced with animistic lust. In due time, her speed began to decrease, as she thrusts hard into the Alchemist., her cock pushing as far is it would go. "Kari..." Ash begins to grunt, gritting her teeth together. "I'm about to cum..." Her cock soon releasing its spunk.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Kari lets out a little squeal as you hilt yourself in one final thrust, releasing a deluge of cum into the catmorph's pulsating box. You hold each other as the throes of orgasm sweep through you, your hearing obfuscated by the seemingly thunderous beat of your heart.

A few moments later, your senses return to you, the gripping pleasure of your and Kari's lovemaking replaced by a warm afterglow of deep satisfaction. Kari lets out a little sigh and slumps against you, her hot cheek pressed against your own. At first you are disturbed by a strange thrumming noise, but soon relax realizing it was merely the purring of your thoroughly sated catmorph mommy.

"Well I guess that confirms it. The first time wasn't a fluke." Kari gives you an affectionate peck on the cheek before reluctantly detatching herself from you. "You, my dear Ash, have a talent."

The catmorph stretches in a very feline fashion before surveying the machine. "Jeez lover, I was just pulling your leg about the sex bit, but maybe there was something to what I said before." She carefully detaches your now-normal sized breasts and hefts the collection canister, giving it a good shake. "There must be enough for three doses in here"

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
A bit reluctant to stop cuddling after the lovable event, Ash lets her lover go.  As the cups are removed from her breasts, she lets out a sigh of relief, rubbing her slightly sore breasts.  She looks up at Kari, with a slight judgmental pout on her face. "So, you just wanted to get in my pants?" She jokingly scolded.  Seeing the jug of her milk brought a surprised look on her ace, finding it hard to believe that  such a large quantity of milk came out of her. "Three doses, eh?  I can certainly find a use for them." She says with a smile, fixing her robs and such, making herself decent once more. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Kari looks up from pouring the potent milk into three separate flasks with a look of righteous indignation. "Well you're normally so fixated on business, how else am I to extract a little pleasure out of this relationship without mixing the two together?" She lets out an amused snort. "Besides, I'll have to take what I can before I swell up like a balloon and become wholly unattractive."

Kari takes few minutes to clean up with a bucket of water and changing into a new set of clothes before returning to her lab station. She surveys the results of your "experiement" with a critical eye, dipping in a finger for a small taste.

"Ash, you know I'm all for an alchemical solution now and again, but keep in mind that this stuff is strong. The general rule for such things is that it's a lot harder to reverse changes than it is to cause them... Just make sure that whatever plan you have in mind, you keep the collateral damage to a minimum."

As if on cue, Cart knocks on the doorframe and leans his large snout in. "Olec says he has no objections to the "glowy-eyed knock-out" working the late shift. Apparently attractive, exotic barmaids sells more beer. Who knew?" He perks up at the sight of the bottles on the table, ignorant of their supernatural potency. "Oh you bought some milk? Is it alright if I?..."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash lets out a chuckle at the pregnant remark. "I don't think there are any natural means to make you less attractive." She compliments, not resisting the urge.  "Besides, i'm sure you'll be back to your skinny, limber self in no time." She adds smiling at her lover.   She stands up and begins stretching, as Kari cleans the place up.  Having sex in such an awkward position was guessebly uncomfortable. She perks up at Kari's warning, looking over to her with a nod. "I'll make sure to be... wise with the use of these..." She agrees, her head snapping to the door as it was knocked.  Seeing a familiar snout poke through brought a smile to her face, as the dog-morph entered. "That's good news, it'll make things a lot easier..." She replies, a smirk appearing on her face as Cart mention the milk. "If you're fine with some... side effects, go right ahead." She offers. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Kari stops Cart short with a hand on his forearm. "While I'm sure Cart could do with a little female empathy, I'm not sure giving him a pair of tits is the way to give it to him. Besides, the last thing we need is Jumbo ingesting more transformatives."

Cart steps back from the containers as if they might explode. "Erm, right then. There'll be plenty of people at the tavern tonight, so the plan is good to go... Speaking of which, do I need to know any details of what's going to happen? I get that we're trying to exert a little influence, but how does that fit in with you working tables?"

Looking out the window, you'd guess that the there isn't more than a hour of daylight left. It wouldn't be long before laborers set aside their work for the day and retire for some relaxation.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash nodded, moving to the bottles, picking them up. "Well, if i'm working the tables, there's a reason i'm there, so people will ask less questions.  That also gives me more access around the tavern and more leeway with what I can do there." She explains, smiling. "Also, it gives me a reason to be around everyone's drinks..." She adds, a smug look appearing on her face. If things went as well she hoped they would, she'd have a firm influence over the tavern, if not ownership of the establishment. "If you guys don't have anything to add, I should probably get going.  There's not much daylight left.  Don't want to be late for my first day on the job..." She jokes, her eyes moving between the two.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Just... Be careful, alright?" Kari gives you a quick hug. "Cart and I will be here if you get into trouble."

You leave your companions to start cleaning and repairing the dilapidated mansion. The carpenters won't arrive until tomorrow, but there's still plenty to be done by unskilled hands and Kari is eager to get a start on it.

"I've spent one too many shifts waiting tables for those handsy ax-heads. I'll be of more use getting the laboratory fully operational, " Kari explained before you left.

It's a short walk down the hill from your mansion to the heart of Tencrest. Soon the familiar noise of the busy tavern fills the air and you step into the warm glow of lantern light. Things are as packed as ever with lumberjacks lining the bar and tables. You also notice a group of leather-garbed trappers shooting dice in a corner. Drink flows freely and the two barmaids dart to and fro, struggling to keep up with the demand.

The barkeeper and owner, Olec looks up from pouring a pint and calls over to you.

"Oy, there she is! Kari's recommendation got you through the door lass, so let's see what you can do... I'll be needing you to loose the cloak and put on an apron, though. No need to worry about the boys getting too pawsy, I've knocked enough heads for them to know my employees aren't for sale. Still, appearances and all that."

He offers you a frilly garment that has a low cut clearly designed to fully display the wearer's cleavage.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
"I'll try not to get into too much trouble." she jokes with Kari, giving her a wink. As she got to the tavern, she couldn't help but let out a small sigh.  She'd be able to handle herself, sure... but it still was degrading.  Accepting the uniform from Olec, she examines it for a few moments before looking back up at the man.  "I assume I get the room of the past barmaid?  I'd like a place to stay... and I kind need a room to change in." She says to the bartender. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Olec nods his head in assent. You only have a few minutes to yourself in Kari's old room to slip out of your clothes and don the tavern's uniform.

The new outfit isn't complete slutwear, but it certainly doesn't hide your demonic heritage as well as your cloak. Your small wings sprout out the open back, and without some sort of head gear, your horns will be bared for all to see. Olec gave signals of recognizing your corrupted lineage, but his patrons certainly aren't aware of it. Attempting to maintain your disguise might cause less of a commotion, but then again, honesty might be better suited to building rapport.

A quiet knock on the door from one of your fellow servers makes you aware of the growing need for your presence. You need to make a decision quickly.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Checking herself out with the outfit on, Ash lets out a bit of a sigh.  She didn't really expect to be hidden in the clothing, but she should of realized how revealing the clothing was. She debated for a second whether she should do something to protect her identity, but decided not to. She didn't really have a problem with people knowing who she was and they'd figure out eventually.  Putting on her friendliest face possible, she quickly makes her way out, doing her very best to do her job without incident. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
(Charisma roll: 13+5)

The eyes of the red-headed barmaid that came to fetch you become as big as saucers when you open the door. The slight girl's freckled face turns crimson and she apologetically diverts her gaze.

"W-well, if you'd just follow me... Ma'am?"

She quickly turns on her heel and gives you a quick tour of the tavern. As you become familiar with the kitchen, cellar, and serving area, your guide keeps stealing glances at your demonic features. You find it bizarre that the young woman isn't more scared having obviously never seen a succubus before. Albeit nervously, she does her best to show you the ropes of waitressing. The job isn't all that hard once you get a feel for where things are located and piece together the strange dialect of the obviously foreign cook. You have plenty of opportunity to mix, mingle, and work whatever mischief you see fit.

The patrons themselves are initially wary at your presence, but eventually your good looks and unflappable manners win out. They accept your service charitably as can be expected and even a few of the more brave laborers give your figure an appreciative glance. Some even try to engage you in small talk, clearly more intrigued than frightened by a girl with glowing eyes and a spade-tipped tail.

You also become more familiar with your fellow tavern employees. Most engage you with courteous professionalism, something you suspect is the result of Olec's tip-sharing policies. But the red-head from before is never a pace behind you, wde-eyed and eager to help. You learn her name is Gwen, and while she goes about her work with an earnest commitment, she isn't the best waitress. She constantly drops tankards and gets flustered with the flirtatious nature of some of the customers. When you coolly deal with a particularly eager customer without a beat, Gwen looks at you with equal parts envy and admiration.

Something else catches your interest about Gwen. She is utterly smitten with a local boy currently seated at the bar with some friends. She constantly misspeaks while serving him and is constantly stealing glances while going about other business- which doesn't help her frequent rate of collisions. To his credit, the object of her affection seems like a good enough sort. The young man is patient with her blunders and doesn't do anything untoward.

The other barmaid notices you observing the latest of Gwen's crush-induced stammering and gives you a knowing look. "Poor girl, doesn't know what to do with herself. Not that I blame her, I'd be a puddle at that boy's feet myself if I wasn't taken."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash is a bit relieved to find the job was much easier than she had expected. Though she could recognize the initial shock her appearance had caused upon all the patrons, she easily put them at ease with her charms and courteous gestures.  She didn't do much other then serve the guests, her main priority was getting comfortable with the establishment, learning the ins and outs of the place. She'd try to learn everything she could about all the workers, without impacting her performance, or seeming too forward.  She needed to know every little detail about the people here if she was going to take things over, she had little room for error.

While working she couldn't help but notice Gwen's work ability suffered.  More than usual.  She quickly determined the source was what appeared to be a boy, which she undoubtedly held feelings for.  She watched the two for a few moments, a blank look washing to her face.  Deeply buried memories began to unearth as she saw the barmaid fumble with her words, her hand tightly grabbing a nearby chair until her knuckle began to pale. She jumped slightly as her fellow bar maiden spoke to her, her usual face quickly reappearing. "Yeah, she does seem a bit shy for someone in her profession." She replies, with a smirk.  Her eyes drift back to the boy, as she examines him for a few moments.   "He seems like... a nice kid. So, what's his story?  He come here often?" She asks, with a raised eyebrow. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
If the waitress noticed your lapse in composure, she has the good grace not to comment on it. She follows your gaze back to Gwen's crush. "Tan is his name. He's a sweet boy, really. Orders water after his second drink and makes sure his mates don't drown themselves in the horse trough after closing hours. Capitol boy with some schooling under his belt. Apparently his father's business went under and left him penniless. Came to town at the end of spring to work at the saw mill."

"I keep telling Gwen if she wants to nab him, she should be a bit more forward. Man's got virgin written all over him, it shouldn't take much to persuade him." She gives you a concerned look. "You're not planning on... You know. It'd leave Gwen heartbroken, especially after she's taken such a shine to you."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash gave another slight gaze toward the boy before smiling. "Well, she certainly knows hot to pick them right. Intelligent ones are the best ones, cause that's the only thing that tones as you get older." She replies, turning to Bar Maiden, giving her a wink.  "A good moral doesn't hurt either, keeps them from getting in trouble."  A smile spread on her face as she went back to think about all her past relationships. Almost everything she knew she had learned from experience and she sure had a lot of experience. 

Ash gave the maiden a chuckle. "What?  I'm not interested in the boy, too young for my tastes.  And as far as i'm concerned, he's already taken." She looks at the barmaid for a few moments loner before smiling. "I may be half-succubus, but I still have a sense of honor, you know? Besides, I like making friends more than making enemies." 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The waitress looks relieved after your reassurance. Whether she was truly concerned for Gwen's self esteem, or just thought you might suck Tan dry with your dark, demon powers, it seems you've managed to convince her of your good intentions... Well as good as you get, anyway.

You continue with your work, keeping an ear out for current events and the general goings-on around Tencrest.  Most of the lumberyard workers grumble about long shifts and pay cuts. A few farmers that stop by voice their concerns over the steadily-growing bandit encampment encroaching upon their lands. The brigands seem content to waylay traveling caravans, but people seem worried that they may pay a visit to local homesteads... Or worse, Tencrest itself.

The establishment of a local temple is also making ways. People seem beholden mostly to the old gods, but a group of acolytes have made it their business to convert the local populace. Most disregard their presence as a minor nuisance, but some of the more devout pagans fear their way of life is being threatened.

You manage to close out the night with the staff in good spirits. Tips were good, and people are excited about the harvest festival that is soon to come. They chatter merrily as the last customers are herded out into the night. You notice that Gwen's productivity markedly improves after Tan guides his stumbling friends off towards the lumberyard bunkhouse.

"You did pretty well your first night. A lot better than me, at least, " The plucky red-head smiles at you shyly. "I could barely look at the male customers and broke three glasses. Olec says that if I didn't look so cute in an apron, I'd have been out the door first hour in."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Finally packing shop for the day, Ash stops for a moment to let out a sigh of relief. Things went a lot faster than she expected and she felt it was pretty easy as well.  Not to mention the fact that she learned much information.  Seemed like the bandits were more of a problem than she originally thought.  She'd have to put the higher on her priority list.  She remembered hearing something about a new temple, but she didn't really know what to do about it.  Maybe something for later?

Ash looked up at Gwen and nodded. "Thanks, I've had lots of practice throughout my years." She lets out a yawn as she leans against a table. "You know, you're right.  You are gifted with looks, why don't you use them?" She takes a small step closer.  "I noticed how flustered you get around that boy... I know his type, had plenty of experience with the kind.  Just be more direct and I promise you'll get results." She suggested, giving the woman a warm smile.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Gwen practically steams with embarrassment as she inexpertly tries to deflect your line of questioning.

"W-what? I-I-I have no idea who you're talking about... I could never... I mean, I don't even think I'm that pretty. Olec just says that cause he's old and nearsighted. Besides, I'm not the forward type. A-and like I said, there's no one I even..." Gwen slowly trails off realizing you're not buying her protests. She slumps face-down on the bar and lets out a frustrated groan.

"I'm so obvious that even a total stranger has me figured out." She peaks at you over her elbow with a bleary-eyed gaze. "I'm pathetic aren't I? Three months of mooning over Tan and he hasn't even looked at me twice. This is where I give up and become a spinster- no, even spinsters have social lives. A nun. I'm gonna end up a damned nun!"

Her hand plunges over the bar and retrieves a flask marked "Misery". The bottle is opaque, but by the smell, its contents must be strong. Gwen takes a swig, swallowing with a wince.

"I just want to talk to him, ya know? But I can't help freezing up. I'm not... I'm not like you. Confident, mysterious, beautiful..." Flushes at that last comment and takes another swig. This one goes down a little easier.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash gives the girl a sympathetic glance as she walks over to her and holds her hand. "Aw, Hun, don't say that.  You're certainly beautiful, don't you doubt that for a second.  That boy is not the hardest thing i've seen, you just need a lot of practice, and you'll have him swooning over you before you know it!" Ash gave the woman an encouraging smile, as she gently pulls the bottle of alcohol away from her.  "I've had many more years worth of practice than you dear, I know what i'm doing.  It's not something you're born with... you just have to slowly learn! Or I guess there'd be some potions that'd help you in numerous ways, but you wouldn't get the nice feeling of working on it by yourself." She adds at the end, tapping her fingers on the bar. "I can help you either way honey, all you have to do is ask."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Gwen's eyes swim like fish bowls for a moment before she throws her arms around you, causing the bottle to rock perilously. As you console the bawling Gwen, you realize she's either a total light-weight or emotionally compromised... Probably both. It would almost be funny if she didn't seem intent on crushing your ribcage with her embrace.

"Y-your so nice Ash. Momma always told me demon ladies would steal my first born, but you're different." She sniffles, looking up at you from your cleavage like a lost puppy. "Will you really help me?... Tanith tried to give me pointers before, but I always g-got so embarrassed. Especially when she talked about his... Y-you know- Oh gods, who am I kidding? Perma-virgin right, here everybody."

The waterworks turn on again as Gwen feebly tries to reach for the bottle again. The other waitress Tanith rounds the corner and, seeing your predicament, slowly backs up. She mouths "good luck" before seizing her cloak and slipping out the front door.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash almost envies the leaving waitress as she left, quickly looking back at the bawling woman.  With a deep sigh, she grabbed the woman's arm, before lightly pulling forward.  "Gwen." She says firmly to get her attention.  "There is not many things that annoy me but people feeling sorry for themselves when their problem is their own fault is a big one." She says, her tone shifting to a firm talking to.  "If you ant my help, this sobbing crap is going to have to stop very quickly.  You have a grade A man at your grasp, yet you refuse to grab him.  If you keep waiting someone else is going to snatch him up and you may never get a chance again." Ash clears her throat before placing an encouraging hand on the woman's shoulder.  "A Demon of Lust is offering to teach you how to woo a man, are you really going to pass this up?"

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Gwen bottom lip trembles as you pull her upright, but she clamps down on it. Your stern lecture seems to sober her up a bit. A stray hiccup escapes every once in awhile, but at least she isn't flooding you with tears. When you extend her offer of tutelage, Gwen freezes for a moment and it seems like she is going to refuse. Then she exhales and nods her head furiously.

"I... Yes, I want to learn. I want to be sure of myself. And..." She smiles hesitantly. "I want Tan."

The young girl slowly corks the flask of spirits and replaces it under the counter. Wiping her eyes, she straightens herself and looks you in the eye. "I'll try my hardest but... Well my parents weren't exactly forth-coming about courting or... Well, you know. I know, erm... The mechanics? But when it comes to putting it into practice..." She waves her hands helplessly. "So, how do we start?"

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash goes back to her helpful tone, her smile soon returning to her face. She reaches over and pulls out a chair, sitting down at a nearby table.  "Might as well take a seat, dear.  This isn't going to be a quick learn." She begins tapping her fingers on the table as she waits for her student to get situated, before starting.   "Listen,  this is something you'll have to get in your head.  This boy you're after, is just a normal human. He's not royalty either, he doesn't belong to the bloodline of ancient heroes or demons, he's just a normal person.  While he may be educated, that definitely does not put him out of your league." Ash states in a firm tone, tapping the table with a loud thud every once and a while. "Second, don't try and get in a relationship with him immediately. It is almost always a better choice to befriend him before you begin an intimate relationship. Men like him aren't keen to dating woman they don't know, so fix that by knowing him.  Become a friend. That way, you're just that much closer to becoming his sweetheart.  It gives you a reason to be around him and you can learn more about him." She pauses for a moment, tapping on the table in silence. She had debated this action for a while but she decided to give the woman a choice. 

She fished one of he bottles of milk from her clothes placing it on the table, keeping her hand grasped to it while she spoke. "This is Succubus milk.  I'm sure you're aware of its transformative properties, which is why i'm offering it to you.  In large doses, this will turn you into a curvaceous Mistress of Seduction, with a perfect body, perfect looks, and the attitude to make seduce a harem of slaves.  Though, I highly recommend you do not take large doses. In large doses, it changes who people are.  You will no longer think the same way you do know.  Hell, it's not uncommon to taint and corrupt people." She pauses or a moment, smirking.  "So, why am I showing this if it has that many hazards? Well, I want to give you a choice. I think a small dose of this will solve a part of your problem.  It will most likely improve your beauty and physique, though that's not what i'm offering it for.  I think some small doses can give you a boost in confidence as well as make you a bit better at charming that boy.  Make things a bit faster, y'know?" She waits for a moment, still not taking her hand off the bottle.  "Gwen, I want you to know that I will still teach you more if you decide not to drink the stuff, but I do think things will go faster if you decide to drink some of it." She stares at Gwen for a few moments before releasing the bottle.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Gwen stares at the flask of demon fluid resting on the table. "I... I get that I can't wait around forever. If you think this will help me Ash, I'm willing to give it a try." She hesitantly wraps both hands around the flask and pulls it towards herself. "It's just for a little confidence boost, anyway. Can't do much worse of a job than Olec's seven-year mead, can it?"

Her feeble attempt at a joke is undercut by a palpable nervousness. Gwen hesitantly reaches for your hand. "You'll stay with me when I take it, right? I-I mean, just long enough for me to get a feel for it. I'd feel more comfortable if you were around to make sure things go okay."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash gives her a warm smile, nodding. In small doses it shouldn't do too much. So, don't worry yourself on that." Sh mentions, holding the woman's hand.  "And yes, if this is the route you are willing to take, so be it.  I will be with you every step of the way.  I wouldn't just leave you, that wouldn't be right..." She promises, rubbing the girl's hand. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Gwen smiles, clearly reassured. "Thanks Ash. I really appreciate this. I'll need a bit of time to think this over... I'll let you know when I'm ready for our next lesson."

She slips off her seat and takes a few steps away before meekly turning back and giving you a hug. She blushes.

"I'll be in my room, so... Well, just let me know if you need anything." Gwen hurriedly exits up the stairs towards the servers' sleeping quarters. The young waitress seems more than a little nervous having been initiated in the fine art of seduction, but she took the succubi milk with her. You feel confident that she'll return for a more in-depth lesson sooner rather than later.

With Gwen gone, the tavern is quiet. You hear the occasional crunch of a passerby walking the gravel road outside, but otherwise the town is vacated. The cover of nightfall makes for the perfect opportunity to conduct some unseen mischief, or you could play it safe and turn in for the night.