Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
 "As you order, my Empress~" Amity declares in equal fidelity and sappiness. 

The Empress takes a moment to enjoy the moment, stretching the moment to cover for several others as she simply holds her Imperial Pet right in her grasp while nuzzling Amity's face with her own carefully yet also lets her lance of a horn press on Amity's far smaller one like she were "subtly" or not so subtly mimicking some manner of eclipse of her person over Amity's. At the points of contact where chitin touches upon either fur or horn material there is a faint pressure but also a lingering vibration brought on by The Empress' purring.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The Empress takes a moment to enjoy the moment, stretching the moment to cover for several others as she simply holds her Imperial Pet right in her grasp while nuzzling Amity's face with her own carefully yet also lets her lance of a horn press on Amity's far smaller one like she were "subtly" or not so subtly mimicking some manner of eclipse of her person over Amity's. At the points of contact where chitin touches upon either fur or horn material there is a faint pressure but also a lingering vibration brought on by The Empress' purring.

The vibration going through her horn causes the Princess' eyes to go wide for a moment as her face flashes with heat and the Unicorn bites her lip. The feeling of how small her's is in comparison to her Owner's adds a tinge of masochism to the pleasure coursing through her as an uncontrolled spark of Magic emits from her horn.

Breathing heavily,  Amity tried to hide her face from her Empress as she feels such new and unusual sensations flowing through her horn and filling her head with static. 

ZinkShecoat

“To be blunt Mr. Saberhagen, I would like for you to be the leader of the Diamond Dogs.” “There has not been anyone to even come close to the level of competence you have shown.”
Jacky admitted to the canine without an ounce of hesitance.

Knife looked down at her bosom and just ignored it as being a minor confusion on the prince's part. "Well I must say that it's unexpected." She munched a sausage link before dumping a bit of salsa into some scrambled eggs, mixing in the cut sausage bits as well before spooning some of the mix in with a piece of toast. "I mean..." She started, munching slowly and rubbing her digits above the plate to get some toast crumbs off. "I'd be tied down to one place, ruling over gods know how many dogs, and idling my time till something interesting happens. Unless I've been wrong about nobles my whole life?"

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Knife looked down at her bosom and just ignored it as being a minor confusion on the prince's part. "Well I must say that it's unexpected." She munched a sausage link before dumping a bit of salsa into some scrambled eggs, mixing in the cut sausage bits as well before spooning some of the mix in with a piece of toast. "I mean..." She started, munching slowly and rubbing her digits above the plate to get some toast crumbs off. "I'd be tied down to one place, ruling over gods know how many dogs, and idling my time till something interesting happens. Unless I've been wrong about nobles my whole life?"

'What gave you that impression dear?' Loaranna inquires with a tone of honest wonder in her voice and settles one foreleg on her hubby's lap while craning her neck so that her right-sided eye look at Knife. 'You would only be tied by our marriage: no one ever said a ruler cannot move about in the world. Knowing you that would mean you strolling aboard Arcadia while delegating all the boring things to your underlings while enjoying the fun sides of things with your wife by your side.' The lady then offers a happily beaming smile to Jacknife as if as an assurance that she is not pulling her husband's tail on this matter.

Breathing heavily,  Amity tried to hide her face from her Empress as she feels such new and unusual sensations flowing through her horn and filling her head with static. 

The Empress gives no quarter in pressing her face to Amity's as she raises it just a little to crane Amity's vision upwards to meet those pools The Empress has as they eclipse Amity's vision entirely. Right after that Segment gives her pet a vicious grin that does not hide her enjoyment at once again reminding her pet of how little the pet is compared to The Empress right now towering over the little unicorn.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The Empress gives no quarter in pressing her face to Amity's as she raises it just a little to crane Amity's vision upwards to meet those pools The Empress has as they eclipse Amity's vision entirely. Right after that Segment gives her pet a vicious grin that does not hide her enjoyment at once again reminding her pet of how little the pet is compared to The Empress right now towering over the little unicorn.

Amity shudders through her heavy breathing, her vision filled with her beloved Empress who is surrounding her on all sides and coating her in sticky, rich, royal goop. The buzzing in her horn keeps Amity's breathing sharp and irregular, body twitching with each sudden inhalation, and those very breaths draw in a thick scent of the royal goop and remind Amity of just how powerful and absolute her Owner's power is. Even Amity's very breathing fills her with an aching submission, and truthfully Segment's Pet loves every moment of it.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
Benevolence is highly amused by these antics, thinking quickly the tiny Queen invokes her Metal Magic to sprinkle Gold flakes as her wings flap. Within a few flaps the Queen herself as well as her two snuggle buddies are shimmering gold.

Chroma thinks for a moment about what she could add to this display and then decides to use her light magic to make all these little pieces of gold shine, making the little golden empress seem to shine with brightness as if she was surrounded by hundreds of tiny blinking lights.

"I think you look quite royal this way, little golden queen." the mare snickers.

The nymph on the other hand is snuggled and kept very comfortable, the tiny mare humming happily.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Chroma thinks for a moment about what she could add to this display and then decides to use her light magic to make all these little pieces of gold shine, making the little golden empress seem to shine with brightness as if she was surrounded by hundreds of tiny blinking lights.

"I think you look quite royal this way, little golden queen." the mare snickers.

The nymph on the other hand is snuggled and kept very comfortable, the tiny mare humming happily.

"Benevolence has had many years of practice." The Queen says with a small laugh. "She is happy that her actions struck true and were well appreciated." To punctuate this she sprinkles more gold dust out to add to the sparkling effect. 

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Benevolence has had many years of practice." The Queen says with a small laugh. "She is happy that her actions struck true and were well appreciated." To punctuate this she sprinkles more gold dust out to add to the sparkling effect. 

The shadow-nymph squeaks and dives to hide under the nymph it is attached to, disappearing in a burst of white-gold glitter that puffs like imitating a miniature cloud suddenly appearing.

The nymph is startled but hugs Chroma like a vice, squeaking rapidly while eyeing everything with amazement in those wide, open eyes. 

Amity shudders through her heavy breathing, her vision filled with her beloved Empress who is surrounding her on all sides and coating her in sticky, rich, royal goop. The buzzing in her horn keeps Amity's breathing sharp and irregular, body twitching with each sudden inhalation, and those very breaths draw in a thick scent of the royal goop and remind Amity of just how powerful and absolute her Owner's power is. Even Amity's very breathing fills her with an aching submission, and truthfully Segment's Pet loves every moment of it.

The Empress narrows her far larger eyes and Amity can see their corners wrinkling in a tell-tale sign of amusement even if the massive changeling empress does nothing to alter her activities regarding her pet; every effort on her part continues as they are including the humid purring.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The shadow-nymph squeaks and dives to hide under the nymph it is attached to, disappearing in a burst of white-gold glitter that puffs like imitating a miniature cloud suddenly appearing.

Benevolence is quite concerned by this development.

The Empress narrows her far larger eyes and Amity can see their corners wrinkling in a tell-tale sign of amusement even if the massive changeling empress does nothing to alter her activities regarding her pet; every effort on her part continues as they are including the humid purring.

Segment needs not escalate in order to keep her Pet panting and rubbing against her meekly as the Unicorn's body is ravaged with pleasure and contentment wrapped completely in the goopy hold. The obvious glee this brings Amity's Owner only serves to worsen the sweet poison of sensuality that is soaking every cell of the Princess until she feels like she absolutely dripping with surrender and endearment for Segment. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015

The nymph is startled but hugs Chroma like a vice, squeaking rapidly while eyeing everything with amazement in those wide, open eyes. 

Chroma enchants the startled shadow of the nymph with a spell so that it can safely be in the glittering light, nudging it with her own shadow.

She is quite impressed with how much strength this tiny nymph has and asks her if she wants to become some powerful warrior or something like that with this kind of strength.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
She is quite impressed with how much strength this tiny nymph has and asks her if she wants to become some powerful warrior or something like that with this kind of strength.

The small nymph rapidly squeaks with more emotion than sound; Chroma's Mommy Senses translate it promptly that her little nymph was very startled by the odd glitter all of a suddenly all over her senses causing the nymph's shadow to literally go hide from it since the glitter was so strange to its shadow-physique. The nymph squeak-squeaks further, flailing her tiny head hither and tither while trying to squeak further to make a point, which is something something about cuddles. Her Art reacts to her emotion in forming a tiny cloud above them which drizzles very light rain on the nymph, clearly pleasing it.

Segment needs not escalate in order to keep her Pet panting and rubbing against her meekly as the Unicorn's body is ravaged with pleasure and contentment wrapped completely in the goopy hold. The obvious glee this brings Amity's Owner only serves to worsen the sweet poison of sensuality that is soaking every cell of the Princess until she feels like she absolutely dripping with surrender and endearment for Segment. 

The Empress holds her pet still, yet leans a little more heavily upon Amity, letting her heated breath wash all over the unicorn's face. "You know pet, I met someone I did not think I would. She even asked after you...Apparently she was concerned that the naughty turkey might be up to naughty mischief in the Empress' Court."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Oh, so you just wanted to cuddle me since your shadow was startled by the glittering?" the elemental mare hums and snuggles the nymph, her shadow gently wrapping itself around the nymph's to make her feel comforted and also to show her mommy's approval, "You like water as well? I say go for it and have fun exploring your abilities. I still do thinkyou could make for a fine warrior as well, maybe one that combines magic into her fighting abilities? Well, up to you, my little one."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Oh, so you just wanted to cuddle me since your shadow was startled by the glittering?" the elemental mare hums and snuggles the nymph, her shadow gently wrapping itself around the nymph's to make her feel comforted and also to show her mommy's approval, "You like water as well? I say go for it and have fun exploring your abilities. I still do thinkyou could make for a fine warrior as well, maybe one that combines magic into her fighting abilities? Well, up to you, my little one."

The results are very clear: the fear evaporates, leaving a quietly purring nymph instead...and then the nymph curls up, closes her eyes, squeak-yaawns so widely her maw opens up letting her Mommy see two sharp fangs...and then the nymph dozes off, her wigs buzzing minutely every now and then as light drizzle raps on them.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The results are very clear: the fear evaporates, leaving a quietly purring nymph instead...and then the nymph curls up, closes her eyes, squeak-yaawns so widely her maw opens up letting her Mommy see two sharp fangs...and then the nymph dozes off, her wigs buzzing minutely every now and then as light drizzle raps on them.

The tiny mare holds the nymph safely in her hooves and her shadow, wondering what all these tiny and adorable little things may become in the future. Her imagination runs wild as she imagines powerful mages, genius scientists, brave warriors, loving mommies and daddies or maybe curious explorers... no, they already are curious explorers of this world full of unknown things.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The Empress holds her pet still, yet leans a little more heavily upon Amity, letting her heated breath wash all over the unicorn's face. "You know pet, I met someone I did not think I would. She even asked after you...Apparently she was concerned that the naughty turkey might be up to naughty mischief in the Empress' Court."

Amity lets out a little gasp at the mention of the mare. "Hunter?" The unicorn squeaks, her blush deepening as she grows a bit anxious. As much as she has grown to like the experience Amity is still a little unconvinced about the turkey suit as she can't really relate with turkeys or get into character. 

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Amity lets out a little gasp at the mention of the mare. "Hunter?" The unicorn squeaks, her blush deepening as she grows a bit anxious. As much as she has grown to like the experience Amity is still a little unconvinced about the turkey suit as she can't really relate with turkeys or get into character. 

The Empress grins wide right before pressing her fangs in front of Amity to let the small unicorn get a vision full of sharp, glistening, meticulously sharpened and utmostly lethal fangs: each one is larger than a typical unicorn's horn, glistening with dark saliva and under the light of the throne room they draw in all light to gleam wickedly. "Is that what her name is?" The Empress purrs dangerously as she presses her fangs together and breathes out through them right over Amity, moistening the smaller unicorn's entire countenance.  "How marvelously appropriate! She hunted me down to inform me in the flesh of what a good turkey you have been and a pride on the occasions where you were required to act like a proper pet of an Empress." For all the threat in the tone The Empress holds there is no sign of either her possessive hug or faint purring abating; both of those are a good sign that The Empress is pleased with her pet. "Do you know what that mean, Pet?"

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The Empress grins wide right before pressing her fangs in front of Amity to let the small unicorn get a vision full of sharp, glistening, meticulously sharpened and utmostly lethal fangs: each one is larger than a typical unicorn's horn, glistening with dark saliva and under the light of the throne room they draw in all light to gleam wickedly. "Is that what her name is?" The Empress purrs dangerously as she presses her fangs together and breathes out through them right over Amity, moistening the smaller unicorn's entire countenance.  "How marvelously appropriate! She hunted me down to inform me in the flesh of what a good turkey you have been and a pride on the occasions where you were required to act like a proper pet of an Empress." For all the threat in the tone The Empress holds there is no sign of either her possessive hug or faint purring abating; both of those are a good sign that The Empress is pleased with her pet. "Do you know what that mean, Pet?"

"You're proud of your Pet for her good behavior in representing the Empire~?" Amity mewls meekly, the feeling of the hot breath beading on her fur has the Unicorn practically vibrating with pleasured twitches, any sort of intimidation instead filling the Pet with a feeling of security and the deep-seated belief she is doing the right thing and is currently in the right place for herself. "Your Pet does hope deeply she has done well~" 

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"You're proud of your Pet for her good behavior in representing the Empire~?" Amity mewls meekly, the feeling of the hot breath beading on her fur has the Unicorn practically vibrating with pleasured twitches, any sort of intimidation instead filling the Pet with a feeling of security and the deep-seated belief she is doing the right thing and is currently in the right place for herself. "Your Pet does hope deeply she has done well~" 

"That's right." The answer comes like a breath of steam, fire and lightning, bristling all over Amity's fur as the cloud of it washes over the helplessly gripped unicorn. "Now tell me pet, what do well-behaved pets get when their owner hears of how well their pet has been behaving?"

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"That's right." The answer comes like a breath of steam, fire and lightning, bristling all over Amity's fur as the cloud of it washes over the helplessly gripped unicorn. "Now tell me pet, what do well-behaved pets get when their owner hears of how well their pet has been behaving?"

"Treats~?" Amity pants, her every breath a small admission of pleasure that the Princess is helpless to even try to hold in or hide.  

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Treats~?" Amity pants, her every breath a small admission of pleasure that the Princess is helpless to even try to hold in or hide.  

There is a moment of almost violent motion as Segment performs a whirlwind in her body. Although it only takes a moment it sends Amity's world spinning into a dark cocoon as armored plates all but slam in to cocoon around Amity. There is a lurching motion in that dark cocoon wherein the unicorn feels all but pressed into a two-dimensional plate against something highly squishy, almost slimy, yet also very organic and cool - it takes no time at all for Amity's mind to conclude that this is Segment's thorax which the Empress shifted her bulk for to squish Amity to it. A few scant moments later the darkness sets to motion and some of the plates slide just enough for Amity to discover that yes indeed, Segment has grown several layers on plate on her which she used to cocoon her pet right onto her thorax; The Empress herself is on the move and purring softly, which causes her pet's entire body to vibrate along with her.

"Something better~" her voice whispers quietly from very close by. So spoken The Empress lazily moves off from the throne room but brings the cakes with her hovering in her telekinetic hold and feeds more than several spoonfuls to Amity in the distance between her throne and those doors so far away from her, and which she also makes no effort to reach in any reasonable time.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
'What gave you that impression dear?' Loaranna inquires with a tone of honest wonder in her voice and settles one foreleg on her hubby's lap while craning her neck so that her right-sided eye look at Knife. 'You would only be tied by our marriage: no one ever said a ruler cannot move about in the world. Knowing you that would mean you strolling aboard Arcadia while delegating all the boring things to your underlings while enjoying the fun sides of things with your wife by your side.' The lady then offers a happily beaming smile to Jacknife as if as an assurance that she is not pulling her husband's tail on this matter.

<cut to Jacky>
“I agree with Lady Loaranna.”
The alicorn prince stated immediately after the canine's spouse has closed her statement. The Alicorn's hooves were busy with parting a muffin into two halves. A butter knife quickly zipped through the air to where the alicorn sat, a small dollop of a white cream was now the top of the knife.

“Being a ruler doesn't limit you to just ruling one place.” “All you need to do is supervise and lead.” “However you do it all depends on you, just as long as it gets the job done.”
Jacky explained to the future world leader before he began munching one half of the breakfast bread. Jacky's eyes continued observing the canine's actions, still occasionally glancing at Lady Loaranna.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
There is a moment of almost violent motion as Segment performs a whirlwind in her body. Although it only takes a moment it sends Amity's world spinning into a dark cocoon as armored plates all but slam in to cocoon around Amity. There is a lurching motion in that dark cocoon wherein the unicorn feels all but pressed into a two-dimensional plate against something highly squishy, almost slimy, yet also very organic and cool - it takes no time at all for Amity's mind to conclude that this is Segment's thorax which the Empress shifted her bulk for to squish Amity to it. A few scant moments later the darkness sets to motion and some of the plates slide just enough for Amity to discover that yes indeed, Segment has grown several layers on plate on her which she used to cocoon her pet right onto her thorax; The Empress herself is on the move and purring softly, which causes her pet's entire body to vibrate along with her.

"Something better~" her voice whispers quietly from very close by. So spoken The Empress lazily moves off from the throne room but brings the cakes with her hovering in her telekinetic hold and feeds more than several spoonfuls to Amity in the distance between her throne and those doors so far away from her, and which she also makes no effort to reach in any reasonable time.

Pressed so tightly into the goopy underside of her Empress Amity is reduced to not much more than pile of pleasured vocalizations. Held in complete darkness and intermediately fed cake, the Princess is a shuddering mess of pleasure as every leisurely movement of Segment's causes her Pet to be rubbed in new and different ways from all sides. To say it is a new experience is a massive understatement, and to say it has the Princess riled up and begging for more an even larger one.

ZinkShecoat

<cut to Jacky>
“I agree with Lady Loaranna.”
The alicorn prince stated immediately after the canine's spouse has closed her statement. The Alicorn's hooves were busy with parting a muffin into two halves. A butter knife quickly zipped through the air to where the alicorn sat, a small dollop of a white cream was now the top of the knife.

“Being a ruler doesn't limit you to just ruling one place.” “All you need to do is supervise and lead.” “However you do it all depends on you, just as long as it gets the job done.”
Jacky explained to the future world leader before he began munching one half of the breakfast bread. Jacky's eyes continued observing the canine's actions, still occasionally glancing at Lady Loaranna.

Knife stood up slowly, pushing her now empty plate away and began to move around a bit, getting the blood going so her legs didn't fall asleep. "I see..." She crossed her arms and scratched her chin, thinking about everything that would come with her new position. "I uh... If you'd excuse me a moment." The hound slowly strode back out to the hall, gently shutting the door behind herself and took a few deep breaths, trying to collect herself. Brain just feeling too frayed from all the constant running scenarios in her head, she began to pace about in front of the door now. 'What could go wrong? What's the worse that could happen? It's about time the world got a fresh outlook on us... But what if they still hate us? What if we get put right back where we were? I couldn't give the pups that kind of world. And Loaranna... I'd never live myself if I did anything to ruin this for her... Than again... She'd love me no matter what, and the pups already have great teachers around them, they'd grow up to be as strong mentally as their mother and physically as their father.' She stopped pacing and slowly walked outside, a thin smile on her lips. "She's never wanted for anything as long as we've been together, neither has Morsk... She's one I should of asked though."

The green hound sat outside the manor and lit a cigar, puffing away in the early morning light and letting her mind finish out it's battle. A life defining decision must be made, and it must be made with a clear head and a calm mind to boot. She shut her eye and just listened for a bit, drinking in the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Pressed so tightly into the goopy underside of her Empress Amity is reduced to not much more than pile of pleasured vocalizations. Held in complete darkness and intermediately fed cake, the Princess is a shuddering mess of pleasure as every leisurely movement of Segment's causes her Pet to be rubbed in new and different ways from all sides. To say it is a new experience is a massive understatement, and to say it has the Princess riled up and begging for more an even larger one.

The Empress is clearly having fun and therefore she pretends to have forgotten something to the throne so as to let her thorax mold into a full goo bedding for Amity before letting the unicorn's head peek out from the cocoon of spiked plates, right by where Segment's considerable thorax would begin if not for a new front of plates that cover up her exposed belly...and coincidentally trap a certain unicorn there. In addition, something intangible is tugging on the chains, forcing Amity spread-eagle in the cocoon as if to entrap Amity farther into entrapment while the Empress appears to absentmindedly look the silverware over. She even hums as if she were entirely alone in her thoughts.

The green hound sat outside the manor and lit a cigar, puffing away in the early morning light and letting her mind finish out it's battle. A life defining decision must be made, and it must be made with a clear head and a calm mind to boot. She shut her eye and just listened for a bit, drinking in the moment.

Loaranna's eyes smile at her husband all the way outside the door, upon which the lady turns to smile at the alicorn while buttering up some toast - with the sides re-morphed to crispy materiel as well. 'He is such a hellhound like right out of a Liber Infernum, loyal to fault and unwilling to show fear lest someone see it.'  the lady sighs with clear affection coloring her voice. She chews on her toast slowly without losing her small smile even as she looks at alternatingly between Jacky and out the many windows. 'Right now he likely fears the whole world hangs on this decision alone, the wonderful hound that he is, and forgot already that he brought his wife to help with that in the first place. ' Although she sighs again and sags onto the plushy supports, the lady's smile widens a little more.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The Empress is clearly having fun and therefore she pretends to have forgotten something to the throne so as to let her thorax mold into a full goo bedding for Amity before letting the unicorn's head peek out from the cocoon of spiked plates, right by where Segment's considerable thorax would begin if not for a new front of plates that cover up her exposed belly...and coincidentally trap a certain unicorn there. In addition, something intangible is tugging on the chains, forcing Amity spread-eagle in the cocoon as if to entrap Amity farther into entrapment while the Empress appears to absentmindedly look the silverware over. She even hums as if she were entirely alone in her thoughts.

Amity lets out an unabashed moan as her limbs are spread open inside the armored cocoon, her eyes watering along with her mouth as her whole body aches in rapture. The extending outward of her limbs just gives more surface area for the gooey thorax to wetly adhere to and make the kept Pet shudder and pant harder, the feeling too exquisite to describe or certainly to resist in any way. Adding even further to this is the leisurely and unaffected demeanor of the Empress, making it seem to effortless to dominate and toy with her Pet, as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
. Adding even further to this is the leisurely and unaffected demeanor of the Empress, making it seem to effortless to dominate and toy with her Pet, as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

"Hm?" Hearing all these sounds so clearly underneath her prompts The Empress to hum inquisitively in a very clear voice that yet does not ring beyond the room. She cranes her neck, slowly bending her body in small angles in a multitude of directions but maintains a distinctive lazy air about them like a great feline hunter might, affording to her display a boredom as if searching were something she does only because she must. She even cranes herself very much like a housecat, not at all coincidentally squishing her pet into a bundle inside the cocoon as the changeling empress peers at the carpet like Amity might suddenly appear there in a blink of magic. "Did I just hear something?"

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Hm?" Hearing all these sounds so clearly underneath her prompts The Empress to hum inquisitively in a very clear voice that yet does not ring beyond the room. She cranes her neck, slowly bending her body in small angles in a multitude of directions but maintains a distinctive lazy air about them like a great feline hunter might, affording to her display a boredom as if searching were something she does only because she must. She even cranes herself very much like a housecat, not at all coincidentally squishing her pet into a bundle inside the cocoon as the changeling empress peers at the carpet like Amity might suddenly appear there in a blink of magic. "Did I just hear something?"

Amity's moans grow in length and volume, and undeniably moreso in the sheer amount of pleasure that can be heard exuding out of every breath the Unicorn helplessly releases. The feeling of being tucked into a ball by the sticky, wet, flesh of the thorax is impossibly wonderful to the captured Princess, who is slowly feeling as if she'll go mad or be reduced to pudding if this goes on much longer. The amount that she is alright with this is nearly terrifying, and how easily the terror turns into arousal makes the whole situation all that much more telling to the Princess. There is no lying to herself or hiding it: Amity is truly in love with her Empress and everything the Changeling does to her.

TresdeLeche

Aug 27, 2015
Loaranna's eyes smile at her husband all the way outside the door, upon which the lady turns to smile at the alicorn while buttering up some toast - with the sides re-morphed to crispy materiel as well. 'He is such a hellhound like right out of a Liber Infernum, loyal to fault and unwilling to show fear lest someone see it.'  the lady sighs with clear affection coloring her voice. She chews on her toast slowly without losing her small smile even as she looks at alternatingly between Jacky and out the many windows. 'Right now he likely fears the whole world hangs on this decision alone, the wonderful hound that he is, and forgot already that he brought his wife to help with that in the first place. ' Although she sighs again and sags onto the plushy supports, the lady's smile widens a little more.

<cut to Jacky>
“Feeling the way Mr. Saberhagen is isn't surprising to me.”  “Hearing the news of becoming a world leader is very hard to take in, especially once you consider all the lives you influence with your choices.”
The alicorn prince added to the conversation.  The butter knife applied more white cream onto the muffin he was munching on. 

“I am not worried at all.”  “I'm very confident Mr. Saberhagen will make the right choices.”  “Not only does he have a supportive wife by his side, but he has another world leader to help him too."
Jacky smiled before he took another bite of his coated muffin.

ZinkShecoat

<cut to Jacky>
“Feeling the way Mr. Saberhagen is isn't surprising to me.”  “Hearing the news of becoming a world leader is very hard to take in, especially once you consider all the lives you influence with your choices.”
The alicorn prince added to the conversation.  The butter knife applied more white cream onto the muffin he was munching on. 

“I am not worried at all.”  “I'm very confident Mr. Saberhagen will make the right choices.”  “Not only does he have a supportive wife by his side, but he has another world leader to help him too."
Jacky smiled before he took another bite of his coated muffin.

Jacknife marched into the manor. Between the time she took to get outside and the time it took for her to come back, she swapped her maid uniform for a comfortable set of black fatigues, her webgear and pouches all blacked out as well. Knife's paws held in tight black fingerless gloves and her eye still covered by it's patch. On her shoulder was the insignia for Arcadia, and draped around her neck and covering the upper shoulder on the opposite side was a crimson scarf. She pushed the doors open and strode over to the table, standing tall and proud. "Okay..." Smoke bellowed out her nostrils as she looked at the prince, cigar clenched in her lip. "I'll take the job." The hound's hair was pulled back into a little ponytail with a few strands falling loose over he left eye.

"I changed for this, because if I'm gonna accept it, it'll be as myself. No airs, no fancy stuff. Just me." She pulled the cigar out, holding it out for a bit. "I can't promise there won't be hard times, and I can't say we won't be accepted outright." The hound put her other paw, balled into a fist, on her hip and adjusted to be slightly relaxed. "But in the end, I'll make sure we're all better off than before."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
 There is no lying to herself or hiding it: Amity is truly in love with her Empress and everything the Changeling does to her.

The Empress sighs far louder than she need to before slowly beginning to make her way to the sidelines wherein she spies the outlines of a doorway slowly forming into one of the decorated walls amid some structural decorations. "I suppose I shall see to the pet's feeding then. The pet treats should be prepared by now and I would be a poor owner if I do not ensure the pet has only the best in feed and care," mutters the changeling as she strides ever so slowly towards the silhouettes wherein the faintest of guesses could be drawn, maybe even a Praetorian's cruel visage peeking between two lines of architecture. It is upon reaching said spot that The Empress dims the lights around her until her carapace is the only illumination, its dark purple hues radiating into the blackness around her, distorting the once white into a swirling maelstrom of dark purple miasma bending lines, forcing them to waver. 

"I changed for this, because if I'm gonna accept it, it'll be as myself. No airs, no fancy stuff. Just me." She pulled the cigar out, holding it out for a bit. "I can't promise there won't be hard times, and I can't say we won't be accepted outright." The hound put her other paw, balled into a fist, on her hip and adjusted to be slightly relaxed. "But in the end, I'll make sure we're all better off than before."

"...but youllooked so wonderful in that uniform," mutters Loaranna between dainty noms of the toast, in a very quit voice. "Not to say you are not a dashing hound in that uniform dear; although a mare does wonder if you dipped into the shadows between spaces for that uniform." She smiles at that joke since all three of them are well aware what lies under that eyepatch. "I must say the colors match with your for most wonderfully and I rather doubt anyone will question you on looks or merits either."