Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The response, for all the stage-show it holds as well as its nature tat Segment knew to expect, still manages to take her by surprise that is strong enough that her fire sputters causing her eyelids to droop until her eyes are almost fully closed while a silly looking smile wringles onto her lips and small hearts of purple color hover over her lance of a horn which is feeding from all that overwhelming love by instinct alone. 

Amity finds this reaction to be very endearing, and would most likely kiss her Owner's forehead affectionately if she could move. But as she is 100% immobilized the marshmallow Unicorn just daydreams about doing so, maybe even happily kissing her Empress' face all over out of pure admiration for her Owner.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Amity finds this reaction to be very endearing, and would most likely kiss her Owner's forehead affectionately if she could move. But as she is 100% immobilized the marshmallow Unicorn just daydreams about doing so, maybe even happily kissing her Empress' face all over out of pure admiration for her Owner.

Segment leans in to outright nuzzle Amity. She offers no further input other than said nuzzling but it is very tender nuzzling, both slow and gentle in force.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Segment leans in to outright nuzzle Amity. She offers no further input other than said nuzzling but it is very tender nuzzling, both slow and gentle in force.

Amity does her best to plant a few loving kisses on her Owner, her heart racing at the chance, the Princess as excited as a school-filly to give even the tiniest fraction of her overflowing emotions physical form. All of this is just so wonderful, like a dream come true.

"I suppose this little cookie will make sure we won't run out of food anytime soon." Chroma jokes happily, "I myself couldn't really give birth to that many children, being a pony and all, but having your own two beloved queens to care for and have children with makes our hive quite fun as well."

"Ah. Well Benevolence can't truly say she minds birthing endless torrents of eggs..." The tony Queen covers her muzzle as her cheeks flush a bit. "Its certainly a unique and not altogether unpleasant feeling..." Benevolence states before regaining her composure. "But surely it would be much more convenient to  be the other party once in a while. Tis quite time consuming to say the least." The yellow Changeling comments, sipping her tea.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Amity does her best to plant a few loving kisses on her Owner, her heart racing at the chance, the Princess as excited as a school-filly to give even the tiniest fraction of her overflowing emotions physical form. All of this is just so wonderful, like a dream come true.

The Empress visibly struggles to not smile as much as she is at the moment and for all her willpower she is visibly losing against her mellower side which ultimately relents and carries a new cake up for the pair wafting it beside their heads while the Empress yields to her wants and smiles as she enjoys Amity's free love with both of her eyes closed in clear show of joy.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The Empress visibly struggles to not smile as much as she is at the moment and for all her willpower she is visibly losing against her mellower side which ultimately relents and carries a new cake up for the pair wafting it beside their heads while the Empress yields to her wants and smiles as she enjoys Amity's free love with both of her eyes closed in clear show of joy.

Amity relaxes as well, letting out a contented sigh as she prepares to actually eat some cake. As nice as being teased and tortured is delicate, genuine love-time with her beloved Empress is wonderful too. And the idea of being held motionless and fed cake is kind of the best of both worlds.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Ah. Well Benevolence can't truly say she minds birthing endless torrents of eggs..." The tony Queen covers her muzzle as her cheeks flush a bit. "Its certainly a unique and not altogether unpleasant feeling..." Benevolence states before regaining her composure. "But surely it would be much more convenient to  be the other party once in a while. Tis quite time consuming to say the least." The yellow Changeling comments, sipping her tea.

"Oh, could it be that you'd like to be the one who fertilizes the eggs for a change then? Or at least have sex as a male?" Chroma suggests amusedly, smiling at ths tiny queen, "I have already done both parts myself and have to say that both sides are quite fun in their own ways. Maybe you should just go and try it out if you can."

Last edited by a moderator:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Oh, could it be that you'd like to be the one who fertilizes the eggs for a change then? Or at least have sex as a male?" Chroma suggests amusedly, smiling at ths tiny queen, "I have already done both parts myself and have to say that both sides are quite fun in their own ways. Maybe you should just go and try it out when you can."

"Benevolence has done somewhat of the male measure, in that she placed her fertilized eggs into partners to be carried to term in them." the Queen states with a bit of pride. "But others are not as suited to hold the quantity Benevolence can, as you previously stated. And even if they were... well Benevolence will merely state that as her age already consists of 5 digits a few days of constantly feeling eggs pass out..." Benevolence wipes her mouth and straightens her posture. "Time is not an issue."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Benevolence has done somewhat of the male measure, in that she placed her fertilized eggs into partners to be carried to term in them." the Queen states with a bit of pride. "But others are not as suited to hold the quantity Benevolence can, as you previously stated. And even if they were... well Benevolence will merely state that as her age already consists of 5 digits a few days of constantly feeling eggs pass out..." Benevolence wipes her mouth and straightens her posture. "Time is not an issue."

Chroma snickers, finding it funny how this tiny changeling queen can be so fertile and give birth to so many young... and love it so much.

"Well, seems like you enjoy being a brood mother." Chroma giggles, snuggling the tiny queen inbetween her soft breasts, "But have you ever tried feeding your little ones with milk? It's quite a nice feeling as well."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Amity relaxes as well, letting out a contented sigh as she prepares to actually eat some cake. As nice as being teased and tortured is delicate, genuine love-time with her beloved Empress is wonderful too. And the idea of being held motionless and fed cake is kind of the best of both worlds.

Segment takes a moment to rub their noses together in spite of the size difference before floating the first small spoonful of the cake over to Amity, letting the pet see that this slice carries with is some of the frosting shaped like those chains Segment enjoys twiddling, such as now as proven by the small arcs Segment sends along them for a show as much as idle show since it is without any risk to the pet kept in said chains.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Segment takes a moment to rub their noses together in spite of the size difference before floating the first small spoonful of the cake over to Amity, letting the pet see that this slice carries with is some of the frosting shaped like those chains Segment enjoys twiddling, such as now as proven by the small arcs Segment sends along them for a show as much as idle show since it is without any risk to the pet kept in said chains.

Amity giggles as the electricity arcs off her treasured anklets, and upon seeing the little cake versions of them the Princess is taken aback and touched at such a cute and sweet gesture. Though she does also imagine that such a cake decoration could be used to tease her too, it all depends on the mood the Princess figures.

Chroma snickers, finding it funny how this tiny changeling queen can be so fertile and give birth to so many young... and love it so much.

"Well, seems like you enjoy being a brood mother." Chroma giggles, snuggling the tiny queen inbetween her soft breasts, "But have you ever tried feeding your little ones with milk? It's quite a nice feeling as well."

"Benevolence's ovipositor fluid is very rich in nutrients. Which does seem somewhat odd if one considers Pony physiology but technically breasts are rather sexualized as well." The yellow Queen quips. "So more or less Benevolence feeds them honey."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Honey goes very well with milk, doesn't it?" Chroma remarks jokingly, "But,es, breasts certainly do have a considerable part in sexual activities and I personally love using them to play with my mates or feed them my milk. I mean, I hope they're comfortable for you as well since I take great pride in my pair, especially when it comes to softness and milk production."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Honey goes very well with milk, doesn't it?" Chroma remarks jokingly, "But,es, breasts certainly do have a considerable part in sexual activities and I personally love using them to play with my mates or feed them my milk. I mean, I hope they're comfortable for you as well since I take great pride in my pair, especially when it comes to softness and milk production."

"They are a throne-bed fit for a Queen." Benevolence replies with a knowing smirk.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Amity giggles as the electricity arcs off her treasured anklets, and upon seeing the little cake versions of them the Princess is taken aback and touched at such a cute and sweet gesture. Though she does also imagine that such a cake decoration could be used to tease her too, it all depends on the mood the Princess figures.

"What, is  my little pet too simple to understand an invitation to enjoy a cake baked to celebrate her position in the Imperial Family as the kept pet?" inquires the Empress playfully while she wafts the spoon right in front of the unicorn in question but now with a slightly more awake, focused facial expression on her countenance. As a demonstration the Empress proceeds to demolish two larger spoonfuls of said cake: not only she chomps on the cake but in particular make a show of licking it before chewing, masticating it at least sixty times and growling heatedly as she does and then she demolishes it with a passion she has shown for another particular activity she also enjoys. "Maybe after this little snack we might enjoy a little bit of physical activity to make sure your firm flanks remain firm and toned..." the Empress adds, with a sly wink of her left eye.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"What, is  my little pet too simple to understand an invitation to enjoy a cake baked to celebrate her position in the Imperial Family as the kept pet?" inquires the Empress playfully while she wafts the spoon right in front of the unicorn in question but now with a slightly more awake, focused facial expression on her countenance. As a demonstration the Empress proceeds to demolish two larger spoonfuls of said cake: not only she chomps on the cake but in particular make a show of licking it before chewing, masticating it at least sixty times and growling heatedly as she does and then she demolishes it with a passion she has shown for another particular activity she also enjoys. "Maybe after this little snack we might enjoy a little bit of physical activity to make sure your firm flanks remain firm and toned..." the Empress adds, with a sly wink of her left eye.

"Your Pet is well trained and will only take her treat when given express permission." Amity responds politely before taking a bite of the presented cake, using her lips to wipe the spoon nice and clean. a bit of blush returns to her face upon seeing the wink, reminding her of her true place.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Your Pet is well trained and will only take her treat when given express permission." Amity responds politely before taking a bite of the presented cake, using her lips to wipe the spoon nice and clean. a bit of blush returns to her face upon seeing the wink, reminding her of her true place.

The Empress only smiles warmly before purring warmly as she offers another spoonful to her pet - without an ounce of her grip softening left her pet think her any softer.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The Empress only smiles warmly before purring warmly as she offers another spoonful to her pet - without an ounce of her grip softening left her pet think her any softer.

Amity is quite happy being held so completely immobile by her ever-powerful Owner. Obediently she eats the presented cake, savoring the wonderful flavor only extenuated by being wrapped up in Empress as she eats. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"They are a throne-bed fit for a Queen." Benevolence replies with a knowing smirk.

Chroma snickers and jiggles her boobs a little to play with the tiny queen.

"I think many stallions are dreaming of being in a place like you are, stuck between two large and soft breasts." Chroma jokes as she uses her mane to comfortably wrap around the parts of Benevolence that are still exposed, leaving only her head to stick out from her flaming mane.

"On the other hoof, I suppose that many of them would be quite intimidated by a mare so much bigger than them... and also by the fact that they may be required to satisfy that mare's needs as well."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Chroma snickers and jiggles her boobs a little to play with the tiny queen.

"I think many stallions are dreaming of being in a place like you are, stuck between two large and soft breasts." Chroma jokes as she uses her mane to comfortably wrap around the parts of Benevolence that are still exposed, leaving only her head to stick out from her flaming mane.

"On the other hoof, I suppose that many of them would be quite intimidated by a mare so much bigger than them... and also by the fact that they may be required to satisfy that mare's needs as well."

"If they even consider your satisfaction in the first place." The small Queen jests. "Tis quite a wonderful place no matter what the case."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"If they even consider your satisfaction in the first place." The small Queen jests. "Tis quite a wonderful place no matter what the case."

"Well, it really depends on your viewpoint. Would you want to make a mare ten times your size angry by not even trying? I do think that many would actually try, since there aren't many mares that could offer you the fun of a pussy you can actually fit yourself in." Chroma explains to the tiny queen, "But if they don't bother making it fun for the mare they may be subject to something called snu snu."

The elemental mare then snickers into her hoof.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Amity is quite happy being held so completely immobile by her ever-powerful Owner. Obediently she eats the presented cake, savoring the wonderful flavor only extenuated by being wrapped up in Empress as she eats. 

Segment slowly feeds Amity pieces at a time while enjoying her own slices of the cakes at a similarly sedate pace which soon give way to her curling around Amity whom she releases from the display to a far more possessive curl that barely lets Amity see anything except Segment's many segments of spiked plates shuffling around the unicorn amid lightning arcs. In particular Segment makes sure to curl in using the cushioned parts of the throne but she also summons a considerable array of cushions until the throne looks at home in one of the steamy Saddle Arabian romance novels with rich drapes hanging above such cushions as well as the mares in display upon then so often, and adventures therein. The Empress even rests her head atop Amity's back, managing to take up so much space her head is using the unicorn pet practically as a pillow much to her own approval.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Segment slowly feeds Amity pieces at a time while enjoying her own slices of the cakes at a similarly sedate pace which soon give way to her curling around Amity whom she releases from the display to a far more possessive curl that barely lets Amity see anything except Segment's many segments of spiked plates shuffling around the unicorn amid lightning arcs. In particular Segment makes sure to curl in using the cushioned parts of the throne but she also summons a considerable array of cushions until the throne looks at home in one of the steamy Saddle Arabian romance novels with rich drapes hanging above such cushions as well as the mares in display upon then so often, and adventures therein. The Empress even rests her head atop Amity's back, managing to take up so much space her head is using the unicorn pet practically as a pillow much to her own approval.

Amity is rather pleased to be encased in the body of her Owner, as well as to be a pillow for her. The idea of being used in such a way makes Amity feel very useful, a good little marshmallow Pet pillow. The Princess also enjoys her cake merrily, very much loving being fed by her Empress and engaging in such a romantic activity.

"Well, it really depends on your viewpoint. Would you want to make a mare ten times your size angry by not even trying? I do think that many would actually try, since there aren't many mares that could offer you the fun of a pussy you can actually fit yourself in." Chroma explains to the tiny queen, "But if they don't bother making it fun for the mare they may be subject to something called snu snu."

The elemental mare then snickers into her hoof.

"I believe expecting some stallions to think past the the part of having sex to think what may happen after they get off." Benevolence replies heavily. "Though you raise many interesting and fun points."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Amity is rather pleased to be encased in the body of her Owner, as well as to be a pillow for her. The idea of being used in such a way makes Amity feel very useful, a good little marshmallow Pet pillow. The Princess also enjoys her cake merrily, very much loving being fed by her Empress and engaging in such a romantic activity. 

In one particular serving of the cake Segment takes a moment to rest her head slightly angularly to better rest it against Amity's own head before re-angling it again to better nuzzle Amity neck-to-neck letting her large mane cascade all over Amity' small head.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Well, for the most part I'm just joking, but being much bigger than yourpartner certainly comes with a certain effect of dominance over them, mostly because they are at your mercy." the elemental mare explains, "If I were to decide to mount a tiny stallion, there's not much he could do in terms of resisting, but that's not really something I do in a serious manner... just for playfulness... I do admit, though, that a tiny stallion trying to escape your folds could make for a fun play."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
In one particular serving of the cake Segment takes a moment to rest her head slightly angularly to better rest it against Amity's own head before re-angling it again to better nuzzle Amity neck-to-neck letting her large mane cascade all over Amity' small head.

Amity giggles and blows playfully at her Owner's mane before then trying to catch a piece in her mouth to nibble on it, all the time enjoying the closeness and feeling of Segment all around her and all over her as well.

"Well, for the most part I'm just joking, but being much bigger than yourpartner certainly comes with a certain effect of dominance over them, mostly because they are at your mercy." the elemental mare explains, "If I were to decide to mount a tiny stallion, there's not much he could do in terms of resisting, but that's not really something I do in a serious manner... just for playfulness... I do admit, though, that a tiny stallion trying to escape your folds could make for a fun play."

"Benevolence fully agrees, at least the escaping part, as she obviously has not encountered males smaller than herself." The tiny Queen giggles in saying.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Amity giggles and blows playfully at her Owner's mane before then trying to catch a piece in her mouth to nibble on it, all the time enjoying the closeness and feeling of Segment all around her and all over her as well.

The Empress turns a careful eye on the pet resting in her hold with a very clear wry smile on her lips. She purrs softly in response to seeing one of her strands being nommed, even managing to look happy due to or despite seeing one strand of her mane being handled in such a silly manner like Amity is, which is naturally going to leave cake residue on it as well, yet the Empress does not seem to mind beyond purring while fighting against the smile trying to overtake her face.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Well, few stallions would naturally be smaller than you, but magic can easily help with such a problem if you'd ever feel like trying it." the elemental mare suggests, "But I suppose nothing would stop you from being the smaller partner either."

The elemental mare then creates a very tiny, animated crystal stallion which she then places into Bennie's hoof, into which it fits quite easily.

"Just to demonstrate what such a tiny stallion would look like." she snickers.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The Empress turns a careful eye on the pet resting in her hold with a very clear wry smile on her lips. She purrs softly in response to seeing one of her strands being nommed, even managing to look happy due to or despite seeing one strand of her mane being handled in such a silly manner like Amity is, which is naturally going to leave cake residue on it as well, yet the Empress does not seem to mind beyond purring while fighting against the smile trying to overtake her face.

Amity does no worse with her cake-mouth than Segment did kissing the Princess, and very much enjoys being silly with her Owner and nibbling on her mane like a baby goat or foal. The fact her Empress enjoys it so much makes her heart jump and soar with happiness to be a good Pet.

"Well, few stallions would naturally be smaller than you, but magic can easily help with such a problem if you'd ever feel like trying it." the elemental mare suggests, "But I suppose nothing would stop you from being the smaller partner either."

The elemental mare then creates a very tiny, animated crystal stallion which she then places into Bennie's hoof, into which it fits quite easily.

"Just to demonstrate what such a tiny stallion would look like." she snickers.

"And Benevolence always thought her own size was rather diminutive." She giggles. "Being a Changeling  Benevolence could very well get larger but she very much enjoys being the size she is. The juxtaposition when she is in control is rather amusing."

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"And Benevolence always thought her own size was rather diminutive." She giggles. "Being a Changeling  Benevolence could very well get larger but she very much enjoys being the size she is. The juxtaposition when she is in control is rather amusing."

The elemental mare cuddles the tiny queen with her boobs and her mane, now laughing since she finds Benevolence to be adorably funny.

"It's not like you necessarily need to change your own size to accomplish it." the elemental mare suggests amusedly, "You could just make the stallion as tiny as you want him to be and make him worship you like a goddess if you feel like it... show him how insignificant he is in your regal presence."

"That's all just what you could do... what you actually want to do is up to you, though." the elemental mare explains to the tiny queen, "But if you ever need a practice run, I have experience being big and tiny."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The elemental mare cuddles the tiny queen with her boobs and her mane, now laughing since she finds Benevolence to be adorably funny.

"It's not like you necessarily need to change your own size to accomplish it." the elemental mare suggests amusedly, "You could just make the stallion as tiny as you want him to be and make him worship you like a goddess if you feel like it... show him how insignificant he is in your regal presence."

"That's all just what you could do... what you actually want to do is up to you, though." the elemental mare explains to the tiny queen, "But if you ever need a practice run, I have experience being big and tiny."

"Hmmmmmmm, perhaps Benevolence could shrink the stallions who do not... measure... up...?" The Queen's cheeks puff out as she shakes slightly and fights her hardest to stifle her own laughter at her terrible joke.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"Well, I'd go for those who think themselves too big." Chroma suggests laughingly, "It may just make them feel how small they actually are in your presence."

She then places the tiny queen onto one of the seats she had prepared for the tea for a moment and shrinks herself so much that she's basically antsized compared to the yellow queen and takes a seat on her hoof.

"You could easily have anything, ranging from  this..." she starts, before she changes size yet again as she jumps off Bennies hoof, lifting herself off the ground with a cloud in order to not disturb anyone, soon taking her into her own hoof, where the queen now is but an ant herself.

"... to this... or even more if you really want to." the elemental mare concludes, "It can be a lot of fun."