The Last Demonhunter

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
Anyway folks,

New update to TLDH, featuring lewdities with your companions and some more pictures: http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot.de/2016/07/the-last-demonhunter-048.html?zx=e4b5e74686a8937f

Soon working on more story progress for TLDH, then.. the heroes will continue to face off against naughty beegirls, wolves and a creature of pure corruption..

To be clear, if you see any old bugs that haven't been fixed, don't be afraid to point them out again, something might always slip through the cracks, sadly. *nods*

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
A new update? Good!

Well I finally could kill that damn ghost mistress, judging from the version history notes, you fixed the stack overflow  bug that led to her having infinite health. But a new bug cropped up immediately after, in that once you've beaten the Ghostmistress, her image stays on the screen forever and doesn't go away.

Oh and if you go to the snow lands and try to spend time with Rubia the game crashes, which is most likely not supposed to happen.

If I find other stuff I'll report it in as I do.

mouseguru

Jul 16, 2016
Is there a way to enter the Tsukuyomi Temple as a succubus?  When attempting to go past the second set of statues, the main character hears a bell, her image flashes briefly to that of the succubus and then back to her disguise.

Secondly, I don't understand the instructions on the demonhunter map.  I see where it's pointing but have no idea what to do there.  The only thing nearby is the old man's hut where you can rest.

One other thing I just thought of.  The characters all have an "underwear" equipment slot, but I've never found anything that fills that slot.  Do underwear/lingerie/sex toys exist yet in the game, and if not, are you planning on adding them?

Last edited by a moderator:

Irezym

Jul 16, 2016
Is there a way to enter the Tsukuyomi Temple as a succubus?  When attempting to go past the second set of statues, the main character hears a bell, her image flashes briefly to that of the succubus and then back to her disguise.

For this you walk around the barrier and as the succubus and you should be able to enter the Temple.

As for the map, I have no idea.

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
once you've beaten the Ghostmistress, her image stays on the screen forever and doesn't go away.

Will look into it.

Edit: someone else provided a screenshot for the Rubia issue, fixing for the next release.

As for the map.. well thats something for you to figure out.

As for underwear/sex toys.. thats something for me to figure out. :p

Gesdrath

Dec 6, 2015
Out of interest, is there a list of the Hscene's available, as I'm pretty sure I've missed a few just based on the numbers I can't remember finding (even if there isn't a description of the scene, at least some minor pointers of how to get it might help too).

buffmuffin

Apr 5, 2016
So i have the demonhunter map... 

I can find the location, but amongst the trees see no semblance to a clock face, nor what the 5 3 1 9 8 9 sequence is supposed to relate to. 

Google provides only people asking same question as myself. 

Any hints / walkthroughs? 

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
So i have the demonhunter map... 

I can find the location, but amongst the trees see no semblance to a clock face, nor what the 5 3 1 9 8 9 sequence is supposed to relate to. 

Google provides only people asking same question as myself. 

Any hints / walkthroughs? 

Im Confuzzled as all about this myself. I though it was the fact that you had to walk to the exits in order based on a clock.

The hint is just to vauge to be fair.

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
Out of interest, is there a list of the Hscene's available, as I'm pretty sure I've missed a few just based on the numbers I can't remember finding (even if there isn't a description of the scene, at least some minor pointers of how to get it might help too).

There is an ending list on the Wiki, though I think the list for Patreons is up to date(plus, next week gonna add another one) That said, theres more Hentai than just gameovers.

Im Confuzzled as all about this myself. I though it was the fact that you had to walk to the exits in order based on a clock.

The hint is just to vauge to be fair.

*chuckles* Provide a bit of a riddle and you are unfair.

To be fair, I don't like these kinda games were you have to follow obscure riddles just to progress, but this is just for some additional goodies.

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
I have no clue why I had avoided this game for so long, something about this page kept me from downloading it, but I can't quite remember what. I decided to download it yesterday and I like it. With the exception of how annoying the fights were in my first attempt to the point I just couldn't beat a certain boss so, I had to start over and basically power level. Now I don't want to kill anything, like seriously, after what happened to the druid, every time I visit a new location, I want to avoid needless conflict because literally, they are just a different society. That makes me think that they've actually had it pretty rough due to human's egotism. 

I think i found a bug with the mindflyer helmet, after the 4 submit choices I lose control of the character, not a single command input works, but also no events happen either. 

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
I have no clue why I had avoided this game for so long, something about this page kept me from downloading it, but I can't quite remember what. I decided to download it yesterday and I like it. With the exception of how annoying the fights were in my first attempt to the point I just couldn't beat a certain boss so, I had to start over and basically power level. Now I don't want to kill anything, like seriously, after what happened to the druid, every time I visit a new location, I want to avoid needless conflict because literally, they are just a different society. That makes me think that they've actually had it pretty rough due to human's egotism. 

I think i found a bug with the mindflyer helmet, after the 4 submit choices I lose control of the character, not a single command input works, but also no events happen either. 

hmnn will look into the bug.

I dunno why you avoided it, then again, I don't just download all them Hentaigames on a dl page either, so I'm not innocent here.

*chuckles* as for the rest you say, well you hit well upon the core conflict in the game that will be advanced upon as the game progresses. Yet, you have to fight them to get stronger and to stem back the tide of aggression.

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
hmnn will look into the bug.

I dunno why you avoided it, then again, I don't just download all them Hentaigames on a dl page either, so I'm not innocent here.

*chuckles* as for the rest you say, well you hit well upon the core conflict in the game that will be advanced upon as the game progresses. Yet, you have to fight them to get stronger and to stem back the tide of aggression.

I have no problem fighting those who willfully attack me, I do have a problem when I walk up into their home - coughslimegirlcavern - and go massacring. Which is why I didn't do it...not until I had any choice if I wanted to speak with the slime queen.

Yea, i tend to look for certain elements in a game to case interest in  me, most cases it is the art style followed by fetishes. 

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
*chuckles* Actually all fights in the slime cave are avoidable.. if you are swift enough.

Obviously I have to strike a balance between..  a game and telling a story with the mechanics, whilest also doing lewdities galore.

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
*chuckles* Actually all fights in the slime cave are avoidable.. if you are swift enough.

Obviously I have to strike a balance between..  a game and telling a story with the mechanics, whilest also doing lewdities galore.

That wasn't the cave I was talking about, I have no problem killing anyone who tries to kill me of their own free will.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
That wasn't the cave I was talking about, I have no problem killing anyone who tries to kill me of their own free will.

You mean the cave on the south coast with the Slime Queen? Where if you say the right things most slimes will choose to ignore you, but the ones guarding the Queen will fight you no matter what?

merthaz

Nov 12, 2016
Okay, I am very confused.
a 'win battle' option for lazy folks
it seems that ability is gone after you become a demonhunter/succubus or load one of the MAGIS time travelling destinations, as the ability "dominate" isn't in the skillset anymore.

But that's not the subject of my confusion.
6d9a67d3cc.jpg

I've "cleared" the Jade tower and I've been going around different locations, like Tsukiyomi temple, defeated the futa lamia etc...
However, I cannot for the life of me find out how to get to the "Tower of the Demonhunters".
Is this a bug? Is this just a Jade tower? I've been googling for a sollution for like two hours, and all I've gathered (or so I think) is that you get a treasure map from the Old Tower, that it's the "second tower" you find.
So, I've come across a tower, but I cannot actually get there, because I can't get past the general guy in Graycity who is guarding the Baron Gray.
Am I supposed to beat him to get into the dessert and access the tower that way? Because if it's through the abandoned path, the Mindflayer won't move so I can't enter that building either.

ac4e7fb95c.jpg

Is it this tower and could anyone explain to me how in god's name i'm supposed to get there?
Trying to find out has given me a literal head ache and I thought I was a reasonably smart person... -.-
Am I supposed to beat that general (somehow? He seems a bit too strong for me to handle)

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
@merthaz The old demonhunter tower is the one found in the forest to the east of Grey City, the entrace is between the haunted mansion and the Siren Beach. That tower in your picture isn't the one you should be looking at.

merthaz

Nov 12, 2016
@merthaz The old demonhunter tower is the one found in the forest to the east of Grey City, the entrace is between the haunted mansion and the Siren Beach. That tower in your picture isn't the one you should be looking at.
08de61ec1a.png

there? because nothing shows up when walk around here

edit: oh it triggers when you walk on the path west of there, if found it o_O
thanks for the hint, i was getting nowhere xD looking in all the wrong places, even though i checked the forest as well, just not that 1 place that was the path connecting to the forest

Last edited:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
there? because nothing shows up when walk around here

edit: oh it triggers when you walk on the path west of there, if found it o_O
thanks for the hint, i was getting nowhere xD looking in all the wrong places, even though i checked the forest as well, just not that 1 place that was the path connecting to the forest

Yeah I can see why you had so much of a problem there, since I always entered by where the game expects me to, I never had an issue getting to the tower. You'll later on run into a similar situation when entering the snow zone, though I think that one is programmed so you can't miss the entrance by accident.

merthaz

Nov 12, 2016
lol, now the treasure map is flipping me out...
I guess I'll mull that one over, just gonna proceed and maybe come back to it later...

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
Hmnnn.. can you point out to me where you struggled? I'd hate for players to get lost. Then again, you literally just have to walk down the street towards the forest and theres been a hint or two that the tower is in a forest so not sure what more to do for ya. :p

Anywhooo! New update and stuff, remastering the Ice forest and fully implementing the dominate option (also fixes the afformentioned issue)

Find it here: http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot.de/2016/11/the-last-demonhunter-056.html?zx=eca9e8fec5bdb02e

merthaz

Nov 12, 2016
can you point out to me where you struggled?
08de61ec1a.png

I basically couldn't find the old demonhunter's tower, because I didn't follow the road into the forest, perhaps creating a forest path which leads to the tower, which makes you enter the forest zones that lead to the tower (and the tower being visible from the start) would help?

Also, I can't figure the puzzle with the map, but that might just be because I've got no experienc with treasure map riddles.
The rest is pretty straighforward. (I think.)