The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well thank you!" He says. He starts ramming into her even faster, the angle allowing him to get even deeper. "Damn, I could get addicted to this ass... So snug and tight!" He suddenly delivers a sharp stinging spank to her ass. 

Brynn moans louder, the precum now flowing freely out of her dick. She squeals loudly and tightens up, her orgasm crashing over her. Cum spurts out of her dick in thick ropes while girlcum sprays over Olivia's thighs. With a weak groan, she passes out. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh darn... she passed out. Oh well, I will just keep on going." She keeps up her fast pace, really sliding in deep with every thrust into Brynn's now idle body. She lets go of her spent cock and starts groping at her breasts and nipples. Mean while, her ass and pussy squeeze at Alex's cocks, tugging and milking them for his seed. "You aren't the first person to get addicted to my body. Go ahead big guy, lose yourself in it's please. But first... you think I should knock up your sister while she is passed out?"

(check your pm)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Sure. If you don't mind getting fed to Bongo alive and kicking. I'll just grab a bowl of popcorn to watch. She isn't ready for kids." He says, chuckling. He picks up the pace even more, the fast slapping sounds of his hips meeting hers ringing out around the hall. "Truth be told, I've wanted to fuck you since I saw you. Your swaying ass was just so... Mm!" He says, spanking her ass again. "I have access to all the cameras in the base right from my eyes. Literally. So I was pretty much just checking your ass out every chance I got. Too bad there aren't any in your ship's bathroom..." He chuckles, delivering another spank, the skin turning red. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Every spanks gets a delighted squeal from her in response, spurring her onward into Brynn's passed out form. "Aww, but cumming inside is the best feeling! Oh well, I will just super stuff her ass then." She shoots him a cheeky grin, suddenly grinding her ass against him. "Like this ass do you big guy? Feel free to tap it whenever you like, my libido is legendary! Though I might need a tentacle or two in your ass in return." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Is that so? Anytime, anyplace? Even if it's front of a whole crowd?" He asks, spanking her again and again. "Naughty girl! And yes, cumming inside IS the best, but Brynn would hate you forever. Or, at least, until the kid came along." He chuckles. "So I have this wonderful ass on demand. Now that's just every guy's dream come true..." He murmurs, sinking his teeth into her neck as he ruts her even faster. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Gah! Easy on those teeth big guy, I am still using that neck." She gives him a breath chuckle as she continues to rut Brynn regardless of her current state. "your sisters holes are amazing! I could fuck her for hours like this!" With a grin she looks back at Alex. "that's right big guy, in front of a crowd, at four in the morning, in zero gravity... I don't care, just pull up quick!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Sorry. I like it rough." He murmurs into her ear. She notices his teeth have left marks in her skin. "And what are you trying to do by telling me how my sister feels? Tempt me into incest? Bad girl!" He gives her two hard spanks, one across each cheek of her ass. "And be careful. I might just take you up on those offers. And I don't mind tentacles in my ass. It's the experience that counts, right?" He says, continuing to rail her holes. "I'm... going to... cum soon..." He murmurs, grunting as he pounds her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A slightly evil grin plays across her face. "didn't you just say it's the experience that counts? You have to fuck your sister at least once eh?" Her ass has red hand prints on her lavender skin but she doesn't seem to care at all. "I am hoping you will take those offers, I could use someone who can keep pace with me. Even Pyro goes down after round three! N-now come on and fucking cum! I am so close!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... since I... don't want to... Get you pregnant... I'm just going to... Stuff both in your ass!" He growls, pulling the second dick out of her pussy and ramming both into her ass. She can feel the knots of his penises swelling, and he doesn't hesitate, brutally fucking the knots into her tight asshole, stretching it out wide. The intense tightness is too much for him, and he snarls and cums, blasting rope after rope of hot cum into her asshole, the bristles stiffening and spreading her anal walls wide to receive his seed. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Even her flexible body has trouble taking that much knotted cock in the same hole, but she manages with a fair bit of stretching. "Shiiit! Gonna cum!" She quickly pulls her cocks out of Brynn's pussy and pushes the twin into her ass as well, stretching her out wide. The two homeless tentacles quickly slide around behind Alex and push into his ass, squirming around a bit before the flood gates open. Olivia wails in orgasm she she floods both Alex and Brynn's asses with her cum, though Brynn gets the worst of it as she also gets cum down her throat. For nearly a minute he stuffs them both to the point of having nice big cum guts before she goes limp on top of Brynn. "Holy.... shit... that... was... amazing!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex gasps as he feels the cocks and then the cum rush into his ass. "Hah! Well that's a new feeling... And yes, I have to agree that was fucking amazing." He says, rewarding her with one last hard spank to her ass. Brynn just groans weakly, her cum stuffed belly jiggling. Olivia can hear Alex muttering behind her. "Where are you... Where are you... Ah! There you are. Hmm. Hmm. Aaaand saved. This is going in my personal collection..." Sounds like he had recorded the whole event...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia pulls out of Brynn's holes, leving her immobile form on the desk. She turns around and faces Alex with an angry glare. "I can't believe you recorded that!" She holds her angry face for a moment before it breaks into a laugh. "You better email me a copy!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex grins wide. "Will do!" He says, kissing her on the lips, pressing her back against the desk, his arms pressed down beside her, preventing her from going anywhere. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmm!" She pushes back into the kiss, her hands resting on his chest and her tongue pokes at his lips. The tentacles still lodged in his ass wiggle about as a tease.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He moans slightly into the kiss, his hands grabbing her ass and lifting her up onto the desk, his leg swinging out to brace Brynn's falling body. He gently lowers her to the floor, then turns his attention entirely to Olivia, kissing her deeply, his tongue twirling around with hers. He pulls back slightly. "I figure, since we're going to be stuck together for at least half an hour, I might as well spend that time doing something... Sexy." He murmurs, kissing her again, his hands groping and squeezing her ass. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmm, a very good idea!" She rests her arms around his shoulders and pushes back into the kiss, welcoming his tongue into her mouth for a bit before pushing hers into his, starting up switching system. The tentacles in his ass piston slowly inside his ass, pushing against his prostate. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He sighs softly. "The more you do that, the longer I'm going to stay knotted in your ass... Not that I'm complaining." He murmurs, grinning and grinding his dicks around before going back to kissing her. One of his hands reach up to her breasts, twisting a nipple, the other resting on her neck and pulling her closer to him. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckles lightly before breaking the kiss. "Why do you think I am doing it? Taking advantage of the moment and all that." She presses against his lips again, moaning softly as her breasts is teased. Two tentacles slide down and gently rub his dangling balls.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles and shakes his head. "Horny girl. But who am I to say so? I'm just as bad." He says, kissing her neck. "Mm. That feels nice... Okay I can't resist. I need to fuck. Again. Hold on. This might hurt a bit or feel weird..." He steps backwards and wiggles his hips from side to side, and Olivia can feel his dicks starting to slide out. "Almost there...." His dicks suddenly slide free with a 'slurrr-pop' noise. He stumbles backwards a bit, and Olivia gets a good look at his naked body. He is definitely toned. Ripped, even. Six pack abs grace the flat plane of his stomach, and she can see well defined, but not overly bulky, muscles on his arms and legs. Between his legs dangles a pair of ten inch long, two inch dicks. The swollen knots added another two inches of thickness to each dick. "Like what you see?" He asks, grinning and stepping closer. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm, not bad. Never been the biggest fan of big muscle men. I prefer soft women." She gives him a cheeky grin and scoots up onto the desk, spreading her legs for his viewing pleasure. "You aren't human though, so there are no problems here big guy."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Indeed. The only human, or Sarian, thing, really, is my brain. I'm literally just a walking cyborg. A robot with an actual brain." He lines up both dicks with her holes again. "Also, the genes for my dicks came from Brynn, so she's kinda fucking you too. Indirectly." He moans softly as he sinks both dicks into her holes. "I... Think that lust venom you were talking about is starting to hit..." He mutters, his dicks twitching, the still swollen knots pressed against her holes. "Hey, you wanna fuck with the knots or without them? And by that, I mean, do you want me to ram the knots in with every thrust or just fuck you while avoiding ramming the knots in?" He asks, looking into her eyes as he grabs her ass, bracing her for another rough pounding. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Feeling lusty, needy and sensitive? Yea, that is my venom getting to you big guy. If you are using one cock to the hole, go ahead and use those knots. Don't want them to feel left out do we?" She spreads her legs nice and wide, grabbing onto his shoulders with a grin. "Come on then!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Lusty, hell yeah. Needy, maybe a little. Sensitive, not so much. Oh, and... Prepare your anus." He says, grinning, right before he rams both dicks into her holes, fucking the knots in and yanking them out with each thrust, groaning in pleasure. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia groans in bliss as her holes are stretched, then relaxed and then stretched again! Every time he pushes in she squeezes down and when he pulls out she looses up, making the perfect tempo for the rough rutting.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh hell this feels amazing... Never had a girl with this much muscle control!" He groans, fucking her harder. His head bends down, sucking on a nipple and rolling it between his teeth. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grins at him while moaning in bliss. "Well, comes with the job big guy, need to keep this body toned and ready to move while hunting!" She wraps her legs around his back so he can only pull out half way. "Fffuck those are some nice cocks!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hunt-? Oh yeah you're a bounty hunter. I forgot. And yes, amazing cocks. Totally agree! It's a wonder you haven't jumped on Brynn's already." He says, grinning and picking up the pace, tilting his head up to kiss her again. Olivia feels his knots beginning to swell just a bit more. He's going to cum soon...

[Sorry to be a CB, (cockblock) but I gotta sleep! See ya in four hours. :p ]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Because Brynn is so passive about sex that I just want to dominate your sexy body!" She keeps up her muscle control while her cocks throb ignored in the air. "Come on big guy, don' leave my twins out of this!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh yes. How could I forget?" He stops playing with her nipples and moves both hands to her dick, stroking them alternatively, like as if he was milking a cow. He picks up the pace, fucking her faster, panting as he nears his orgasm. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lifts her legs and curls her toes as fresh pleasure assaults her body. "Oh shit... i'm not... going to last much longer now!" her cocks throb and leak yellow pre cum while her pussy and ass grip at his invading cocks.