The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
His head shoots up and he turns, the blade in his hand. He immediately lowers and sheathes it when he sees it's her. "Olivia. What are you doing... Here...?" He raises an eyebrow when he sees the bathrobe. 

[Alex's blade.] 

weijian-liew-katana.jpg

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Without a word she runs straight at him in a bull rush! When she is close enough she jumps and throws herself at Alex, her arms wrapping around his shoulders and her lips pressing against his in a kiss.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"What the-!? Oof!" He grabs her as she bull rushes him, falling to the floor. He immediately wraps his arms around her, kissing her back with full force. "So... I take it that's a yes...?" He murmurs, smiling as he pulls back slightly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No, I just wanted to see if I could know you over." She gives him a dead pan stare before laughing and kissing him again. "Yes, it's a yes! though I hope you know that you have a lot of damage to repair from the other douche bags in my life, so I am holding you to high standards!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"If that's the case, then it should be pretty easy." He says, grinning and kissing her again. Already, she can feel his dick hardening through his pants. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia pushes away from him and stands up. "not so fast tiger. I have a gift for you." She helps him up to his feet. "Now close your eyes and follow me ok?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Er... Okay..." He says, closing his eyes and holding her hand, letting her lead him. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She takes his hand and leads him all the way back onto the ship. Once inside her room she reaches up and pulls his hands down to reveal Rina on the bed, naked, posed and ready to be used. "Tada! This is my patented Rina Fuck DollTM Please, enjoy her as you see fit!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He blinks a few times. "Er... What? I thought I would get to have some epic sex with you!" He says, sitting on the bed next to Rina. "Although her butt in the air like this does look enticing..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"There will be plenty of time to have sex with me Alex... but for the next three hours... Rina can't even move. You don't want her to feel left out and alone do you?" She leans into his chests and slides her hand down the front of his pants to rub at his cocks.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He moans at her touch, sinking lower. "No, that would be very mean..." He murmurs. He rolls over, getting to his knees behind Rina. His dick is out of his pants and rubbing between her butt cleavage. Rina squawks, but can't do anything. He leans back a bit, aligning both dicks with her holes , and pushing in to the hilt in one long, slow thrust, moaning in pleasure. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia is at his side, even as he sinks those massive rods into Rina's holes. "There you go, isn't she great? you can pose her however you want right now, she can't move on her own after all." She slides one hand down to his ass and pushes two fingers inside. "Vent your lust on this cute fuck doll." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina lets out a series of moans and squawks as Alex uses her holes like a fucktoy. He gives a little gasp when he feels Olivia's fingers push into his ass, and she can see his dicks twitch in Rina's holes. "Oh goood..." He groans, his eyes half closed as he pants and picks up the pace, his hips slapping hard into Rina's, making her moan like a slut. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She slowly slips behind Alex and pushes one cock against his anus. "This... was my real plan. to get you stuck in Rina so I could get stuck in you." She kisses at his neck and starts sinking her cock into his ass while her second member slides between his thighs and under his balls.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ugh~ Aaaah... God that feels much better than normal... I wonder why..." He murmurs, his head leaning back to lock her lips in a kiss, still thrusting himself into Rina and back onto her dick. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia moans as she hilts in his tight ass, her arms wrapping around to rest on his tight stomach. "Because it is me doing it." She smiles and presses into the kiss while syncing up her thrusts with his own.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She can feel his head bob as he nods, and he picks up the pace, his thrusts slightly jerky as he is both penetrating and being penetrated by his lover. He lets out a loud groan of pleasure before reaching back and spreading Olivia's cheeks, sticking three fingers each into her asshole and pussy. He goes straight for her prostate and g-spot, thrusting furiously. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She breaks the kiss with a loud gasp and moan directly into his ear. Her warm breath flows across his cheek as her pace builds up to ball slapping speed. The extra stimulation is just too much for her to handle and she shoves her cock in to the hilt before moaning and blowing her load inside. Massive tidal waves of fertile cum pour into his ass and stomach while even more sprays onto the bed and Rina from between this thighs. Her pussy and ass grab onto his fingers and soak them in her girl cum as she shudders on his back.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
With a growl, he cums, his swollen knots forcing their way into Rina's holes, making her scream in pleasure. His ass tightens up hard around Olivia's dick, milking it for the rest of his cum. He slowly draws his fingers out before reaching up to her face and pulling her down for a kiss, purring happily. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a happy sigh she returns the kiss, keeping her cock lodged in his ass while her hands rub his swollen belly. "Mmm, I love you Alex. you are something special it seems." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. I know. Special little snowflake." He murmurs, kissing her neck softly. "Sooo... You wouldn't mind having my kid?" He asks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She presses her lips against his neck and blows a raspberry. "That is taking way too much of a jump there big guy. You don't go from confession to impregnation, not for me at least. Try again later after you show me you are worth it." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grins. "Fair enough." He says, kissing her again. "God. I just can't stop kissing you everywhere..." He murmurs, his mouth hanging partly open tantalisingly close to her lips as he gazes at her through half lidded eyes. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh? everywhere? Even on my dicks?" She gives a small thrust forward to remind him she is still there. "Or is it just my lady parts that have you so captivated?" She gives him a cheeky grin and reaches down to play with his hanging balls.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm... Maaaay-be." He lets out a purr as she fondles his balls. "Keep doing that, and you're next, baby..." He murmurs, his hands going down to grope her ass.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I have to admit... you are the first guy I have heard to appreciate another dick. Even if it is just your attraction to me, I really like that." She slowly starts thrusting into his slick and sloppy ass again. "However, I am still hard and you are still here... so I need round two." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Keep in mind this is going to keep me knotted for another hour or so..." He murmurs, yanking the knots out of Rina before starting to fuck her with the knots, causing loud moans of pleasure to escape from her mouth. His ass tightens up every time Olivia pulls out, and loosens up every time she thrusts back in, his muscles in perfect sync. He reaches back and slips his fingers into Olivia's holes again, gently rubbing her prostate and g-spot. He moans loudly as he is fucking and being fucked again, his head tilting back to kiss Olivia. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She happily presses her lips against his once more, moaning softly as her holes are finger and her cock is so tenderly massages by his ass. The cum already stuffed inside him serves as excellent lube and she soon has a steady fast pace going, pounding her cock into his anus over and over again while her breasts squish against his back.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He gasps and pants when she picks up the pace, his own thrusts following suit. Rina lets out a loud squawk as she cums, her holes tightening up around Alex. He bucks his hips against her ass as he cums, his seed filling her up again, his knots swelling even more as his ass tightens up even further. "Oh fuck. Yeeeeessss." He groans, his tongue desperately seeking out Olivia's. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia happily gives him her tongue while she too hits her second orgasm, stuffing Alex enough to make him look pregnant while her second cock gives Rina a fine yellow glaze across her ass and back. "Ohhhhh.... sooooo gooood." She slowly pulls out of Alex's ass and falls onto the bed with a happy sigh.