The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He wiggles his dicks out of Rina, earning a loud yelping when he does so, a bit of cum dripping out of her holes. He pushes her down onto the bed before wrapping his arms around Olivia. He slowly pushes his dicks into her, the stiffened bristles making for a rather pleasureable entry, and knotting her instead. Twisting his upper body, he picks up the paralysed Rina and lays her in front of Olivia, grabbing her dicks and guiding them into Rina's cum filled holes. "Yeah... That was amazing Olivia... I... I love you. There. I said it. It's official now." He murmurs, spooning her, his head buried in the crook of her neck, his sharp teeth running over her soft lavender skin. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Feeling his cocks shove into her holes earned a loud moan from her lips, but having someone else slip Rina onto her cocks like the toy she currently was really got her throbbing. She wrapped her arms around Rina and had a mini orgasm, a few heavy spurts of cum spraying into her womb and ass. "Good boy Alex, now it really is official!" She laughs happily and pushes her back agains't his front. She decides to play with Rina a bit and starts making out with her limp form. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She feels, rather than sees, him smile happily. His hands go up her front to grope her breasts, playing with her nipples. Rina moans happily as she's filled with Olivia's cum, eagerly kissing her back. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She breaks the kiss and smiles at Rina. "Do you like being a fuck toy Rina? To be helpless and at our mercy as we plow you with our cocks?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"If it's yours and his, then yes! Yes I do!" She moans. "I say we paralyse her and double team her one day." Alex murmurs from behind her, his chin on her shoulder as he looks at Rina. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia's hair moves and hovers dangerously close to Rina. "Would you like it to be permanent? I have never tried this before... but if I really slather you up with this, it might never wear off. We could dress you up, and play with you whenever we like." A sadistic grin covers her face and neither of them can tell if she is joking or not.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina's eyes go wide with fear. "No! I don't want that!" She tries in vain to turn her face away from Olivia's hair, squawking in terror. "Whoa whoa whoa!" Alex reaches over to place his arms on her shoulders. "She's just kidding, birdbrain! She'd never do that to you!" Alex says, laughing. Rina calms down, but keeps her eyes on Olivia's hair. In a voice low enough that only Olivia can hear, he asks, "You are, aren't you? It would be a real dick move otherwise."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia's evil smile slowly starts to crack and break before her hair flops back over and she completely looses it, laughing so hard she is gasping for air with tears rolling down her face. "You.... your face.... WHAHAHAHAH! That was.... so good!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina blinks rapidly. "Wait. You were-? Aw hell that wasn't funny you purple slut!" She whines, blowing a raspberry onto her face. Alex chuckles hard, his hands going back to groping Olivia's breasts. "It kinda was. You were absolutely terrified!" He says, grinning. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs likes a maniac for a few minutes before finally being able to talk again. "You... are so silly Rina! Why would I do that to you? that is some crazy life changing stuff! I would never inflict that on you without you being completely 100% serious... and signing a contract saying you want it! I like you far to much to reduce you to just a toy forever! A few hours... yea... but not forever!" She leans forward and plants sloppy kisses on her cheeks. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm... Can you really blame me? I had a shit boss I once thought was a nice guy. So yeah. Trust issues." She murmurs, half-heartedly trying to catch some of her kisses. Olivia actually feels Alex's dicks go slightly limp. He reaches over and pats her head, not really sure what else to do. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia captures her lips in a real kiss, her tongue licking Rina's for a few minutes before pulling away. "Rina, I love you, we love you, and we would never do such a thing to you. Not ever. You can trust us, I want you to feel safe in my arms... like the world couldn't reach you." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'd hug you, but I'm kinda paralysed..." She murmurs, smiling and bending her head forwards. Alex grins and goes back to hugging Olivia. "Me too, Rina. I'd give my life to make sure you stay safe." He murmurs, his dicks going back to their normal hardness. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia does the hugging for her, pulling Rina in nice and tight. "Well, enough about that, I am content to just hold you until that venom runs out." Her hands slide down to Rina's ass and start fingering her anus with two fingers. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina gurgles happily before moaning loudly at the anal fingering. Olivia can feel Alex's dicks jump at the scene. "Okay I need to fuck..." He mutters, pulling his knots out and slowly fucking her, pushing the knots in with every thrust. He lets out tiny groans with each thrust into her tight holes, his hands groping and squeezing her nipples. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a lusty moan she pushes her ass back against Alex while her breasts are teased and toyed with. She pulls her fingers out of Rina's ass and starts grinding her dicks inside of the paralyzed girl. All eight of her tentacles slide out quickly. Two go into Alex's ass, two into Rina's ass, two into Rina's pussy and two down her throat as Olivia really cuts loose. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina moans loudly as she's absolutely stuffed with leaking cocks. Her holes clench up tightly around Olivia's dicks, already squeezing and milking them for their cum. 

Alex gives a sharp gasp followed by a moan as he is anally penetrated. He picks up the pace, eagerly slamming himself into Olivia's tight holes, his bristles scraping along her prostate and g-spot as his knot stretches her out with every thrust. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia grits her teeth and tries to hang on, wanting to fuck her two lovers for longer than she normally lasts under such intense plesure. All her tentacles push in deeper, as deep as they can go while her twin members thrust faster and her ass and pussy clench down hard on Alex's dicks.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh damn! Feels like it's in my stomach!" Alex grunts, fucking her faster. He lets loose a hard spank to her ass as her holes clench up tightly around him. "You're going to cum, aren't you? Fucking do it. Cum. Cum, you slut!" He purrs, slapping her ass twice more. 

Rina groans as lewd squelching noises emanate from the tentacles in her ass and pussy trying to force their way even deeper. Her holes tighten up hard around Olivia's dicks as she cums, mixed girlcum and Alex's seed spraying out onto Olivia's thighs as her eyes roll back into her head. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia lets out a wail of pleasure and hits her orgasm hard, pumping massive torrents of cum into Alex and Rina both, filling out their bellies and showering them in her hyper virile seed. "Fuuuuuuuuuck yes! It feels so good!" 

[be back in a bit, dogs are freaking out]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex groans and slams his knots in the rest of the way, thick ropes of cum spurting into her ass and pussy as he feels Olivia's cum rushing into his bowels. He gives her another spank to her ass, resting his hand on her ass this time before rubbing it lovingly. 

Rina at this point is just a Sarkin balloon filled with cum. She groans as she's pumped and pumped with cum from all three fronts, and promptly passes out, her brain shutting down from sensory overload. 

[ 1) I was kinda hoping Alex would get you preggo. No such luck! Although he came dangerously close. Rolled an 11! 

2) What time is it there?]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a tired sigh she removes her tentacles from Alex and Rina, but leaves her cocks shoved in Rina's holes. she leans back and plants a kiss on Alex's chin and relaxes, letting the fatigue wash away.

[Damn that was close, only of by 1! Also, it is 4:30 PM here and things are crazy because of reason. :p  ]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex snuggles closer, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Not that I'm gay, but I actually don't mind having your dicks inside me." He murmurs, turning her cheek with a finger to kiss her cheek. "And your cum." He kisses her lips. "And your lovely fingers..." Her murmurs, kissing her neck as his hands run over her body, stroking her hair and raking nails down flesh. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckles and pushes up against him as close as she can. "Because they are my dicks, my cum and my fingers. I am sure if it was anyone else you would be disgusted. But you love me and I love you, which by default means you are ok with everything I have." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmm. Yeah. I suppose you're right..." He murmurs, kissing her neck and hugging her as close to him as possible. She can feel a pleased purr in his chest, a deep rumbling sound that spread through her back. Suddenly, she hears a faint whirring sound. His belly suddenly flattens, leaving not a trace of their recent furious fucking!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Let me guess. Your stomach can hyper digest whatever is currently inside of it to try and purge ingested toxins or deal with bloating like this?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Eerrr... Yeah. Also means I can't get drunk. Ever. Unless I drink something that has the alcohol content of at least ten bottles of ninety percent alcohol." He says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs and Alex can see her eyes rolling around. "That is so boring Alex. Part of the fun is walking around with a big warm belly full of cum! Spoil sport enhancements..." She pouts about it, but isn't actually upset that much.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'm more depressed about the fact that I can't get drunk, man. High either, now that I mention it. But there's one thing I can high on..." He murmurs, kissing her lips. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Woooooooooooooow, that was so cheesy! Let me get some chips and we can have cheese dip with that super cheese line!" She laughs happily and gives his thigh a few playful slaps.