The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"No. That's wrong. You may be deadly with a gun, but you definitely wouldn't do something like that on purpose." He pulls her down and kisses her cheek, taking the bottle from her gently and setting it down out of her reach. "I think you've had enough, babe. Just stay with me for now." He murmurs, rolling to the side and encompassing her with his body on one side and the couch on the other. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gives a grumble of annoyance and reaches for her bottle without success. Trapped between the couch and Alex, she can't really get up to get it either. "Ugh... curse you and your sense making! Let me be stupid! Bottle is good, bottle makes the reality go away."  

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She sees a small smirk cross his face. "Reality isn't something you ignore, Liv. You gotta live with it, whether you like it or not, and find a way to work around it if it doesn't want to go away." He kisses her forehead. "Drinking never makes things better. Just worse. You say things you don't mean, things you don't want to say, reveal secrets... I don't want you becoming addicted to drinking if you drink every time someone gets addicted to your venom." He murmurs, his lips tantalisingly close to hers. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She puts her hand over his lips. "I am not addicted to rum, I just like the taste of it every now and again. Not dumb enough to become an alcoholic." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods. "Okay then. Just... Go to sleep. Sleep is always better than drinking. At least you get pleasant dreams." He wraps his arms around her tightly. "Go on. I'll be right here in case you have a nightmare." He says, smiling down at her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Careful... I punch when I have nightmares." She plants a kiss on his cheek and closes her eyes to nap, for better or for worse. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Heh. You think that's gonna hurt?" He murmurs. 

She suddenly finds herself raised on a podium in front of a whole crowd of people, both male and female. They are all staring up with her at unnerving intensity, as if waiting for something. She then realises she's completely naked, her cocks hanging out, and blushes. The thought of being so exposed in front of all these people is mildly arousing, and her dicks start to harden. Their hungry gazes drop to the dicks like iron to magnet. Some open their mouths, panting, others start stroking themselves off. The sight arouses her even more, and her dicks quickly reach full hardness. As one, they rush her, and she is immediately knocked to the ground by the sheer mass of people. The immediately grab her dicks, sinking down onto them or starting to suck them off. Hands reach for her back and roughly shove into the genital slit and yank tentacles out, making her scream in pain. Those tentacles immediately find their way into holes, and she is quickly drowning in pleasure. All around her, she can hear them. "Venom! Cocks! Venom! Cocks!" They chant. She can see the eyes of the ones on her dicks becoming hollow, literally, making her stare into black pits. All of a sudden, she sees a very familiar face standing over her. Rina looks down at her with empty eye sockets. "Look what you did to me! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME!" She screeches, reaching forwards, her nails curling around Olivia's eyeballs to pluck them out...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a scream that would raise the dead she bolts up to a sitting position, rolls off the couch and is immediately in a combat position, reaching for her gun that is not on her back. She is breathing heavily, eyes wide open and bolting around to find the threat her mind made up. Seeing she is still on her ship and there isn't a crowd of people raping her painfully with Rina ripping her eyes out, she falls to her knees and sobs openly. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex, who had dozed off, rolls over with her motion and falls flat on his face. He's immediately awake, eyes alert. When he sees Olivia sobbing on the floor, he immediately runs over to her and wraps her in a hug, his hands running up and down her back. "Hey hey hey. I'm here baby. I'm here. Nothing's going to hurt you. Calm down. Hush." He murmurs, still stroking her back.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grabs onto Alex's hand and squeezes it firmly, using his presences as an anchor to try and steady herself back to reality. "So many people... they were all raping me... ripped my tentacles out to rape those too while chanting... then Rina... Oh god Rina... she was going to... going to..." Her words are cut off my more heavy sobbing. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Shhh. Calm down, it was just a dream. Nobody will hurt you as long as I live, you got that? I'm always going to be here, and I'll always protect you." He wipes the tears from her eyes. "Nothing is going to hurt you while I'm around, okay? Come on. Don't cry." He says, rubbing her arms soothingly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia takes several minutes to calm her breathing down, her hands gripping Alex the entire time. She slowly gets to her head and grabs the bottle of rum. Rather than drink it though, she pours it down the drain of the kitchen sink "This is clearly out of date. Down it goes...."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex just continues to hold on to her, kissing and rubbing her everywhere. After she pours it down the drain, he picks her up and walks over to the couch, gently setting her down in a sitting position, his arms still around her. "You okay now?" He murmurs into her ear. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods at his words and clutches his arm. "Yea it was just... too real you know? Maybe it was just the guilt for what I did to Rina making it so bad... normally I would be happy to have so many people want my cocks... so long as the forceful grabbing of my tentacles didn't occur"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I guess so. The emotions we feel at the time of sleeping play a major role in what we dream about. I'm not surprised this happened." He wraps his arms around her and pulls her closer to him, her breasts pressing to his chest. He locks her lips in a deep, sensual kiss, his tongue dancing around hers. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She returns the kiss weakly as she just sits in his lap while trying to stabilize her emotions. Normally her cocks would spring to life but after a moment like that night mare she was in no mood to bring them out in a hurry. Instead she clinged to Alex, thankful for his presence. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He notices, and just holds her there, kissing her again and again. "Want me to call up Pyro and Brynn here? If that would cheer you up?" He asks softly, pressing her body as close to his as possible. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She buries her face in his neck. "I don't know... I think i am too embarrassed to even tell them that this happened to be honest. Though Pyro's boobs do make good therapy objects." He can feel a small smile tug at her lips again. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He smiles. "I'm calling them up, then." He reaches for his ear, tilting his head slightly to the side. "Pyro, sis, get your butts up to Olivia's ship.  Now!" He growls. "They'll be here in a few minutes." He says, chuckling. 

Indeed, a few minutes later, Brynn and Pyro show up, sweaty and panting. They had most probably run the entire way. Pyro raises an eyebrow when she sees them snuggling up to each other and lets out an "Oooooh!" While Brynn reddens. Pyro walks over and sits down next to Alex, leaning over and putting an arm around her. "What happened, hun?" She asks kindly. Olivia can't help but notice that Pyro now has a slightly bulging belly, evidence of the two growing lives inside. Brynn sidles over and sits down on the opposite side, placing a hand on her thigh to show her support in her awkward, friendly way. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia rolls over so her back is pressed into Alex while she reaches out and pulls Pyro down on top of her, pressing her face in her large boobs. The idea that these lovely orbs were going to get bigger during her pregnancy earned a happy throb down below as Pyro's soft form eased her mind a bit. "I did a stupid. After a threesome with Alex and Rina last night... I forgot to pull out of Rina before I fell asleep. Which meant she went roughly 8 hours with constant venom flow in her pussy and ass while her sleeping body was already slowed down to rest. She got addicted to my venom and by her reactions before I immobilized her... she was in stage 2 of 5 on the addiction chart.... She is in detox now with Carver." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh no... That sucks..." She murmurs, rubbing Olivia's face. "Threesome with Alex and Rina...?" Brynn mutters, her eyes slightly unfocused.  "Oi. Stay on the subject, sis. Don't go zoning thinking about cock!" Alex says, pinching her arm, which makes her yelp and punch his shoulder. "Shut up! That's not what I was thinking, you asshole!" She says crossly. "Suuuuure." Alex drawls. "Wait a minute. Since when did you guys get so buddy-buddy?" She asks, looking between them. 

Leave it to Brynn to be completely oblivious. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Since I wooed him with my feminine charms and tamed his inner beast... by fucking his outer two beasts at the same time!" Her voice is muffled by Pyro's breasts and she starts planting little kisses on the inner sides of her boobs.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Tamed his inner beast my ass..." She hears Alex mutter. She hears Brynn say "Apparently she tamed your ass too," Followed by the sound of flesh impacting flesh, a yelp, and a raspberry. Pyro coos a little as Olivia starts kissing the inside of her breasts. "Mm. Yeah... Just use them like you always do, hun... I'm sure Rina will be fine in a few days and back to normal, huh?" She says, rubbing her thigh. "She's a tough bird, that one." 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well yea, she will be fine physically. But I have completely betrayed her trust... and that hurts the most. I told her she could feel safe in my arms... that I would keep the badness away from her and then I go and do something like this. She won't want to be anywhere near me..." She pushes her face more into Pyro's breasts, kissing and licking them. Even while depressed she can't resist the busty girl who she modded herself for. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Aw come on! Have some faith in that little birdbutt! She'll know it was a mistake, and forgive you for it!" Pyro says, rubbing Olivia's back and cooing when she starts licking and kissing her breasts. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I hope so... I really do." She pulls her face out of Pyro's breasts and captures a nipple in her lips, suckling on his softly while her hand reaches up to fondle her other one. A relaxed sigh coming from her as she finds comfort in Pyro's familiar body. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro coos and moans as her breasts are played with. "Oh man... They seem to be getting rather sensitive lately..." She murmurs, sliding a hand down her back to rub at Olivia's butt. Olivia can feel Alex's dicks stiffening at the sight, pressing into her ass. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She pops off and gives her nipple a few licks. "Comes with pregnancy. I don't know how fast your race moves along, but when you start making milk I want to drink from the tap." She grins and latches on to th eother nipple, grinding her ass into Alex's lap. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"O-ohhh! Well, I think... I think the average is around... Four to five weeks? Oh god yes right theeeere!" She moans as Olivia licks a rather sensitive spot on her breasts. 

Alex lets out a sexy little growl before slipping his pants off, kicking them to the side. He enjoys the feeling of her grinding on his dicks for a few seconds before lifting her up and sinking both his dicks into her holes, letting gravity do the work. His other hands grab Brynn's dick and pull her close. "Come on, sis. Don't tell me you don't want some of this..." He murmurs, sticking a finger into Olivia's asshole and stretching it out a little around his dick. "Wha-!? Alex where the hell do you think you're touching me!?" She yells, right before he pulls her into a kiss. She squeaks in surprise, and her dick jumps up, pressing against his belly. "Or perhaps you want to use my ass?" He asks, grinning evilly. "This is so wrong..." Brynn mutters. She looks at Olivia's asshole for a second or two, then gets to her knees next to Alex's lap, leaning over her and pressing her dick into Olivia's ass with a groan of pleasure. The positioning is a little awkward, but it works. Alex grins wider, and his hands slide down Brynn's back, ramming three fingers into her asshole, making her moan loudly as his fingers rub her prostate. "Ah-Alex! S-stop! That's- A-aah!- going too fuu- faaar!" She squeals, her ass tightening around his fingers. 

[FUCK THIS NET IN THE ASS WITH A 60 INCH DOGCOCK! FUCKING COCKBLOCK NET!!]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Having her suit torn off so quickly was shocking to say the least, but having Alex's warm cocks stuffed back into her holes made it all worth it. She moaned onto Pyro's breasts as her cocks slowly rose up to full mast and her holes tightened on Alex. Hearing Alex take her offer of incest earned a surge of pre cum from her cocks but when she felt Brynn push into her ass along side her brother and then get fingered by her brother nearly pushed her over the edge! She pulls off of Pyro and looks under her. "Geeze, you two are going to ruin my ass.... oooh but it feels so good." She looks up at Pyro. "How about it sweetie? Want to risk a ride on my cocks? Please? They need a warm home." She gives Pyro a pleading look and sucks her breasts again.