The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He looks at her with a raised eyebrow, then down at her feet on his dicks, then back at her, then her breasts and throbbing dicks. "Is that because you're going to jerk me off and splatter my cum all over yourself?" He asks, grinding against her hands and grinning. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe." She slowly starts stroking his cocks with both hands, keeping a firm grip and rubbing her thumbs over the sensitive heads. "I will be taking my own pleasure from you once you  blow though... so don't relax too much." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He lets out a breathy moan, his eyes fluttering as she teases his cockheads. His hands slowly slide up her sides and finally reach her breasts, squeezing and kneading the soft flesh gently, his thumbs running across her nipples. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia coos as his hands quickly find her breasts and nipples so she picks up the pace of her hands, really stroking his dicks as fast as she can in this position. "That' it... really clean them up so you can make them dirty again."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He moans and does as ordered, rubbing the full globes of her breasts, and even the cleavage, getting them as clean as possible before moving slowly down her stomach to grab her dicks, lathering them up with soap before stroking them at the same pace she's stroking his. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A soft gasps comes from her lips as her twin members are suddenly shown some loving attention. However, she soon shakes her head and pushes him away from her before turning around and pushing her hips back at him. "Enough playing around, we both know where this needs to go." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Actually, hold on. You're still full of cum, and I don't like sloppy seconds, so..." He gets to his knees and spreads her cheeks, a grin on his face. "I think I'm gonna clean you up!" He leans forward, pressing his lips to her asshole and slipping his tongue inside, licking around her walls, sucking his own cum out! 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes shoot open wide and she looks over her shoulder at him "Woa there big guy! That is some dirty stuff!" She wiggles her hips back at him and relaxes her ass to give him an easier time. Given how much was stuffed into her, it isn't long before he is sucking out mouth fulls of warm cum from her ass, making her moan as the slick liquid flows back out of her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He pops back up for a second. "Huh. That's weird. Sarian cum tastes kinda sweet... You should give me a blowjob sometime. You'll see what I'm talking about!" He says before diving back in. She feels a little odd tingling sensation, deeper than when he first went in. Did his tongue just get slightly longer somehow? Wait. It was rubbing against her prostate now. What was he doing...?

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shudders and looks down at him. "h-hey now big guy, what are you doing back there? Did your tongue just get longer some how? You are poking my prostate now..." A bit of worry rises up in her chest as he continues to eat out her ass. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She feels the thing recede, then something long, thin and wet starts to slide up her back, curling around her breasts, and poking up through her cleavage, wiggling from side to side. Looking down, she sees the tip of Alex's tongue! 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
'What the hell?!" She gasps and stands up straight, almost falling over Alex but just ends up sitting on his head. "Alex?! What is up with your tongue?!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"What? Brynn didn't show you? Our tongues are normally pretty flexible and long enough to reach our chests at full length, but... I'm not normal, am I? My tongue is long enough to reach my feet if I stretch it!" He says after pulling his tongue back into his mouth and grinning up at her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yeesh! You need to give a girl some warning before you pull something like that out! ... or more accuratly, when you push something like that in!" She takes a few deep breaths before getting up and leaning forward again. "Well then... continue!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Why? I thought you liked surprises!" He says cheekily before leaning forwards again, his long tongue sliding into her asshole once more, going deeper and deeper as he thrashes it around, sucking more and more cum out of her before rubbing her prostate on the way back out. He then slips his tongue into her vagina, slurping around as he rubs his tongue against her g-spot and even pushes it into her womb a few times, cleaning out the cum. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia moans and squirms under his skilled tongue play, revealing in the feeling of the warm slick appendage eating up all of the cum inside of her. The pushes against her prostate and G spot were a bit too much for the already stimulated woman and she suddenly hits a female only orgasm, her pussy leaking girl cum all over his tongue and face. "Ffffuuuuuck" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles a little before licking all her cum off his own face. "Mm. Delicious..." He murmurs before standing up and pressing his hard dicks into her holes, groaning softly at the feeling of her holes wrapping tight around his throbbing dicks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A fresh new batch of moans escapes her lips as both her holes are stuffed full of his cocks once again, her walls clamping down on the familiar rods sliding into her body. "Yes! I need these dicks now! Come on Alex, give me a good rut!" She ends her senstance by thrusting her hips back, taking him to the hilt.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He gasps when she pushes back against his dicks and takes them right to the hilt before letting out a little coo. "Mm. Someone's an eager slut!" He growls, right before he starts pounding her hard and fast, rutting her like an animal. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a loud slutty moan her walls clamp down onto his cocks as he thrusts away like an animal. Her breasts swing about as Alex ruts her and her cocks bob and jiggle down below. Her plush ass ripples every time their hips meet and her eyes have already fogged with lust. "So big! Come on Alex, claim your partner!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She can feel his knots swelling at her words, his breath coming out faster in pants and moans. He reaches down between her legs, grabbing her dicks and jerking her off alternately, like as if he was milking a cow. He leans down and bites her neck, his teeth grinding into her skin with every thrust. He suddenly lets loose a hard spank, right to her ass. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yeeesssss, Alex, mark me as yours! Milk my cocks like you milk a cow!" Her hips are slamming back against his thrusts, loud slapping ringing out every time their hips meet in a clash of flesh and sexual juices. Her ass and pussy have never been this tight before, really milking his cocks for everything they are worth. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Fuuuuck! Take my cum, you slut!" He snarls, right before he rams the knots in, stretching her out wide while his bristles stiffen, stretching her even further inside while also pleasantly rubbing her prostate and g-spot. He cums hard, blasting rope after rope of cum into her holes. 

[CONGRATULATIONS YOU JUST GOT PREGNANT LOL!! Keep in mind Olivia doesn't know she just got pregnant.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
(It was bound to happen. She will have morning sickness in a week and likely punch his nose in. :p )

"YES! Fuck me full!" She screams as her pussy and ass clamp down in orgas, soaking him with her girl cum again while her cocks flood the shower drain with her tidal wave of yellow cum.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He pants, winding down from his orgasm. "God DAMN! Was that just me or was that sex somehow much better than what we normally do?" He says, bending down, his face next to hers as he hugs her tenderly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It was certainly... more intense than normal, that much is for certain. Your little tongue trick back there really had me going big guy." she looks over her shoulder at him with a cheeky grin. "Got enough for round two? I want to sink my cocks into something now."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"All you had to do was ask!" He says, spanking her ass before wiggling his knots out. He turns around and bends over, presenting his ass to her. "Come on! Fuck my ass, lover!" He says, grinning fiercely. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She presses the head of one cock against his ass while holding onto his hips. "you are something special Alex, to be so willing to do this for me. Want to try for both at the same time?" She teasingly pushes against his anus but stops right before she would slid in. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... I've already taken two tentacles at a time in my ass, so yeah, your dicks should be no problem." He says, looking over his shoulder. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, my dicks are a fair bit thicker... but you are a tough guy right?" She smiles and lines up her second cock against his ass before slowly pushing them in at the same time, sinking her tentacled horse cocks in to the hilt, giving his ass a good stretch as they go. "Oooooh yeeeeeeeees! So much tighter!"