The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yadda yadda yadda. Captain Cosmic gets raped by Jackal any day! Plus, this course is my bitch!" He says, grinning. The timer starts counting down, and as soon as it hits green, they're off! The course is twisting and treacherous, with pitfalls, traps, and the course itself, Olivia tries her best, but simply can't beat Alex's knowledge of the course, not to mention he has the faster car. He beats the course two whole minutes before she does, and sits back with a smug grin on his face. 

[Whoever rolls higher wins. He got an 11, you got a 6. :p

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[Then I have already lost.... the dice hate me.]

"Wipe that smug grin off your face! You got lucky that time and I haven't played in a while! I pick the course this time! Go to Ram Tam Jungle this time! My favorite course!" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Captain Cosmic will have his day! Just you watch!" She grips her controller and smiles. "I know all the short cuts on this map!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm..." He murmurs, leaning forwards. The timer counts down, and the two blast off, hurtling down the jungle tracks. As with each course, there are traps and pitfalls and other obstacles, as well as giant tentacle vines that tried to smack the car off the track. The match was rather close, but Alex beats Olivia again, by half the length of a car. He whoops loudly when his car crosses the finish line before hers, before looking at her with a hungry predatory gaze. "Aaaand... I win..." He says, grinning. 

[Wow. 10 and 8. You weren't kidding.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia is fuming at this point. "One more race for all the marble! I will sweeten the deal too! If you win for a third time, I will wear whatever you want me to wear for an entire day, 24 hours!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oooooh. Are you sure you want to risk that, baby?" Alex says, grinning wide. He switches to another track. "Alright. No advantage this time. You don't know the track, and neither do I. Fair play! I'm going with Cage. You?" He says, switching his character to a huge, bulky man with, predictably, a giant spiked cage over his head, who drove what looked like a cross between a tank and a jeep. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She switches over to "Princess" who is actually a massive bulky woman who drive a white car that is painted to look like a swan. The car looks like an armored hummer with six wheels. "Let's do this!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The track, Pell Mell Hell, is the hardest track in the game, a volcanic course full of sharp twists and turns, filled with pits of lava, random falling fireballs, the road behind them crumbling away, and using the nitro was likely going to get you blown sky high. Olivia made a valiant attempt, but still couldn't beat Alex, who wins by a mile, letting out a long breath of relief when he finally crosses the finish line. 

[You must have done something to seriously piss off the Dice Gods. He rolled another 10, and you... Rolled a 3. xD ]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[Excuse me, I am going to bury my head in the garden out side.]

Olivia whines and puts her controller down before shoving her face into the bed. "Not faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaair!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... Now I'm going to have you walk around in a skimpy maid outfit, or a bikini, in high heels." Alex says, rubbing his chin. "Oh! And a vibrator in both holes!" He says, grinning evilly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lets out a long sigh and sits on the bed. "Alright, a deal is a deal, go get my punishment... or are you going to fuck me first? Man.... I was going to plug your ass for hours!" She pouts again. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... I'm going to go get your stuff and then gonna fuck your ass. Double knots." He says, grinning and running out of the room, coming back in a few minutes with a black and white french maid outfit that's completely bare at the back, with a very short apron in the front that barely covered her nethers, and a very low cut neck that would expose her breasts if she so much as breathed too deep, as well as a frilly white headdress. He tosses the garment to her before holding up two bright pink vibrators. "Found these under your bed. Reeeeaally wondering how many lonely nights you spent with these..." He winks at her. "Put on your clothes. Now. I wanna see how you look in them!" He says, his eyes already stripping her naked. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia sighs but does as she is told. She easily gets out of her body suit and lays it on the bed. With a bit of trying she gets the skimpy little thing on. As he gave her no panties, her twin members and huge balls hang freely in view under the tiny skirt. "Well... at least there are no high heels... I also expected stockings and long gloves." She stops and face palms. "I am just feeding you ideas now aren't I?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Aw crap. I forgot the high heels. One sec." He runs out and comes back a few minutes with black high heels, tight black shiny leggings, and a pair of lacy black panties, tossing them to her. "Put it on!" He says, hopping with excitement, his twin members straining at his pants already. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A small whimper came from her as she tugged on legging then slipped on to panties which mostly hid her bits. Finally were the high heels which raised her up a few inches and forced her to walk with a sexy swing to her ass at all times. "Happy now?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"This is probably the best day of my life." He says, grinning so wide that she can see his gums. "Nooow turn around and bend over the bed. I'm going to fuck you raw!" He says, moving up behind her and giving her a little shove towards the bed. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She stumbles because of the heels and lands on her front with her ass up. The movement also pulls her panties down so her ass is exposed her her pussy is barely hidden under the thin layer of cloth. "Geeze, big guy... calm down a little will you?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hah! There's a perfect ass in the air in front of me, framed by tight black leggings, with the panties pulled down halfway... You think I'm going to keep calm?" He says, stepping closer and pulling her panties down the rest of the way before taking her arms behind her back and tying them together with the panties. "Don't bother trying to tear them. Nanosteel thread. Silky, and tough. Perfect for lacy stuff for sluts like you!" He spanks her upraised ass hard before letting his dicks flop out between her buttcheeks, slowly grinding back and forth. "Mmm... So nice and soft..." He murmurs. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps at the rough slap and bites her lower lip as she feels his twin cocks rubbing between her cheeks and over her anus. She looks back at him from over her shoulder "Careful now big guy, get too carried away and I will have to return the favor." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He raises an eyebrow. "Hm... Well you did make a deal and lose." He says, pressing both his dicks to her ass and sliding in as slow as a snail, his tongue snaking out to rub her clit. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A long shaky moan escapes her throat as his cocks slowly slide in and his tongue plays with her clit. "Deal or no... haaa... deal, if you get real rough, I wont... mmmm.... forget it!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Unleth I fuck your brains outh. Then you won'th eben remember, will you?" He says,  talking through his tongue. He delivers another spank to her ass before bending to the side, picking up the vibrators, turning them on, and sliding both into her pussy, still sinking his lengths slowly into her ass. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The spank earns another gasp and the sudden vibrator insertion gets a loud slutty moan as her pussy and ass tighten up from the sensations they send coursing through her. "Ffffuuuuuck! Just put them in already you tease!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He hums a tuneless hum as he continues to take his time, still slowly sliding in. He reaches forward, taking her breasts in his hands and groping them, flicking and playing with the nipples. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She continues to squirm as her breasts and nipples are now shown attention as well. Her hands may be tied, but her hips are still free! She quickly thrusts her hips backward, slamming his cocks in with a loud slap and a delighted squeal comes from her throat. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He moans loudly when she thrusts her hips backwards, burying his hot, throbbing lengths into her ass.  "Well now thath's quite rudhe." He says, spanking her again, his tongue working faster on her clit before stretching a little more to wrap around both her dicks, stroking them off as well as playing with her clit. He slowly starts grinding back and forth, languidly thrusting in and out of her ass. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oooooh gods... that tongue!" Her cocks are already rock hard and the addition of his playful tongue makes them throb and drip yellow pre cum rather quickly, her clit is completely exposed and her ass remains perfectly tight for his slow thrusts. The vibrators inside of her driving her pussy wild and her lubricant quickly begins to drip onto his bed.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He picks up the pace, the bristles on his dicks starting to stiffen already. He's still going somewhat slow, but definitely fadter than a slow grind. He delivers two more spanks to her ass, trying to get her to tighten up some more. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The slaps serve their purpose as her ass tightens up even more around his cocks, really grinding his bristles against her walls. "Oh! Getting up like that already? Are you going to cum big guy? Going to fill my ass full of your cum?" She teastes while pushing her hips back on him.