The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles and pokes her nose. "Right. You sure sound really scary when you're threatening me with returning the favour while you're dressed in a skimpy maid outfit and have two of my cocks shoved up your ass. Speaking of which..." He rolls over, so she's pressed down into the bed with him over her. He slowly pulls his knots out and starts thrusting into her again, moving only his hips in a slow, grinding fashion. "I'm horny again." He says, grinning. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia gasps as she is suddenly rolled over and moans as the familiar feeling of his grinding cocks is sent through out her body. "Ooooh geeze, your libido matches mine big guy.... my ass is going to be ruined at this rate."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh man. We wouldn't want that happening, would we? Your ass is quite precious to me." He says teasingly before pulling out and ramming into her pussy, still going at the same pace at which he was thrusting into her ass. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lets out a wail of pleasure and surprise as her pussy is double stuffed in an instant, her lubricant soaking his cocks and gushing onto the bed. "Woa! Aaaahhh... easy there big guy!.... mmmm... don't want to ruin that hole either!" True to her words, her anus stays gaping open, even after his cocks have been removed. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah... You'll be fine. Unless you want to give me a blowjob instead?" He says, picking up the pace a bit, his hips meeting hers with gentle slaps. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She coos at the gentle slapping of their hips "Maybe... mmm... later. Starting to warm up now. Go a bit faster big guy, I need to feel your cum inside of me again." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He gives a growling sort of chuckle before going faster and deeper, his hips slamming into hers faster and louder. "You're such a slut, aren't you?" He gives her a stinging backhand spank to the ass. "To want my cum so badly? Huh?" He says, delivering another to the other cheek. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She groans at the slap and pushes her hips up to meet his downward thrusting. "Yes! I am just a hungry slut eager to get your cum inside of me! Teach this slut some respect big guy!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He delivers a trio of slaps to her reddening ass. "Oh I will!" He snarls before driving into her even faster, loud slaps echoing around the room, both from his spanking and the strength at which he's ramming into her pussy, right before he starts fucking his knots in and out of her, grunting and panting in pleasure with each thrust. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes! Spank my ass raw! Rut me like the fuck hole I am!" As her lust burns brighter so too does her desire for naughtier and lewder dirty talk. She is thrusting back as hard as he is pushing forward, making loud slaps ring out across the room. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Argh! Fuck! I'm going to cum!" He yells, rutting her at full speed. He spanks her twice more before the first spurt of cum hits her. Then another spank before the next spurt hits. Then, she feels the increased girth of his knots force their way into her pussy as he groans loudly in pleasure, spurts after spurts of cum splattering all over her insides, painting her walls white. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She wails in bliss as her ass is slapped until it glows an angry red color and she hits orgasm. her pussy tigthens around his cocks and sprays girl cum all over his members and his balls. Her cocks throb and begin to hose his bed with her virile seed, soaking through into the mattress. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He holds her up as she cums, letting her dicks have free rein to cum where they want. Olivia being quite productive, quickly covered a majority of the bed with her cum, the lace panties now dripping with cum as her pussy quivers after the rough fucking. Alex doesn't seem to care for the cum stained bed, flopping to the side and pulling Olivia on top of him. "You, Liv, are the best person I've ever had the pleasure of meeting, fucking, and falling in love with." He says happily, hugging her to his chest. 

[Aaaand now that you've got your jollies off and so have I, -hitting myself in the face again, I might add- I'm going to sleep. See ya in four hours!]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles in response and pushes up against his chest, wrapping her arms around is back and closing her eyes. "Same to you lover... same to you. Though this doesn't let you off the hook... I am still going to double plug you ass next chance I get." She chuckles and relaxes before drifting off for a nap. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The last thing she hears is his knowing chuckle. The next morning, she wakes up, with Alex still fast asleep, his arms wrapped tight around her. His chest rises and falls with a steady motion, now so familiar and comforting to her. It is only then she notices Brynn in the room, sitting next to her and staring at them fondly. "You guys are perfect together, you know?" She says, rubbing Olivia's thigh. "Nice dress by the way." She giggles. "Already took a few pictures to blackmail you with later!" She winks and holds up her phone, on the screen of which Olivia can see her and Alex snuggled up, but the camera's focus is on her, her dress, and Alex's dicks still buried in her pussy. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You evil monster... if you want the dick you can just ask for it, no need for blackmail. Now, did you want something or did you just want to pester me?" She smiles at Brynn and winks at her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeaaaah I know. Just gonna keep it. In case!" She giggles. "Just the latter, Olivia. After Alex dragged you off, I wanted to see if you were still in one piece. Speaking of which..." She points to her dress. "What the hell happened?" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ok... see, we made a bet. Whoever wins the 2 races on Space Race 13 gets to do whatever they want with the loser. I lost. So I made a bigger bet that says I will wear whatever he wants if he wins again. I lost again. So he had me put on this dirty number while he tied my hands with some nano steel panties..... and here I am now."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn giggles so hard that she's holding her side, trying not to make too much noise and wake the sleeping Alex. "Oh my gooood! You suck at gaming that bad!?" More sniggering follows. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia gave her an unamused stare before flicking her hair over and giving her several pokes to wherever she could reach.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
With a squeak, she goes rigid and flops forward, landing on Olivia, her head hitting Alex's ribs. He wakes up with a groan, but immediately grins when he sees them. "Hey girls! Er... Liv, why is my sister paralysed?" He asks, poking Brynn's face. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Because, she was being a big meany! Now then, If you would excuse me, I have some revenge to get!" She qiggles her hips and pops off of Alex's cocks. She promptly rolls Brynn over onto her back and quickly strips her naked while also taking off the sily maid outfit from before. "First order of business if this naughty phone of yours." She takes the phone and quickly deletes the photos of her in the outfit. "There... now then, Alex, what is the single most kinky outfit that would embarrass Brynn to no end you can think of?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm..." He starts rubbing her hands over Brynn's body, making her squirm. "Maybe... She's always been a little insecure about her curves, so a skin tight bodysuit with holes cut out for the nipples and pussy would work." He says, grinning at her terrified expression. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh I like it! how about a shiny black latex one? But I feel like we need to go further for this.... Oh, how about a ring gag that goes under her lips that will make them push out into a perfect cock sucking O shape until taken out? Some thigh high pony boots... and an arm binder?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn gives a plaintive whine and starts trying to wiggle away in vain. "Actually, I recall seeing some red suit sorta thing under your bed. What about that?" Alex asks, sitting on Brynn. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh that will work wonders! Mind going to get it all for me?" She grabs her suit and takes out her portable terminal "While you do that I want to get some nude shots of her in various poses!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Goddammit guys! I'm the leader of the Rebellion! You can't do this to meeeee!" Brynn whines. "Alex, heeelp!" She squeals. "Oh I am going to help. Just not what you're expecting." He replies, grinning, before he streaks out of the room and comes back with the red bondage suit. "You wanna do the pictures first or the suit first?" He asks, still grinning. "I'm going to get my revenge! Just you wait Olivia Quilaan! Just you freaking waaaaait!" Brynn yells from the bed. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Pictures now, pictures in the suit... and then we ride her until she passes out!" She has him put all the stuff down for now and she moves over to Brynn. She moves her about so it looks like she is just relaxing naked with her arms behind her head. Then her spread eagle on the bed, followed by her feet up on either side of her head, next is her on her side with one leg straight up, then laying on her stomach with her butt propped up a bit, Next with her legs tucked under her so her anus is on full display. She takes multiple pictures of every position making sure to get allt he lovely angles. "Alright Alex, lets suit her up!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn doesn't make a sound, but her face in all the pictures is one of a rather sour look directed at the camera. 

He's already hard from the display of Brynn's nude body, and she can see it quite clearly. "Oh hell yes. I'm SO looking forward to this..." He murmurs, grinning and picking his sister up like a ragdoll, easily getting her suited up. Brynn glares at Olivia the whole time, mentally cussing her out. Finally, he's done, and Brynn lays on the bed in a rather tight red suit that hugs her breasts and props her ass up, making it look curvier than usual. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oooh! Her breasts hang out of the front and there is nothing covering her holes! Such a lewd outfit!" She grabs Brynn and rests her back on the head board before standing her legs up and spreading them. Her final act is to move her hands so it looks like she is holding her legs open. A few quick snaps and she changes the position again and again, getting tons of lewd pictures of her.

"Alright! I am at full mast, I have tons of black mail pictures and now I want to plug her holes! Dibs on her pussy! Oh... hang on." She runs back to her ship and comes back with her birth control. She takes the dose and shudders are her virility is shut down temporarily. "there, now I can cum inside!"