The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex taps her on the shoulder. "I'll be getting in on it too, but I'm not fucking you..." He murmurs, staring at Brynn with a hungry look and grin on his face. Brynn glances back at Alex. "Oh come on. Agaaain!? God, Alex you're messed up!" She says. He chuckles. "This was all Liv's idea, Brynn. We live short lives. Better to make them burn brighter, yes?" He says. "Alex, you idiot. Our normal lifespan is over a hundred years. Gah! Did you pay attention to ANYTHING I taught you!?" She says crossly. "..... Nope." Alex replies looking at Olivia and grinning. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia springs onto the bed and rolls onto her back so Brynn lays on top of her . With a smile she lines both her cocks up with that lovely pussy before pulling her down, sinking both cocks all the way in to the hilt with a long moan. "Ooooh! Just as amazing as ever MS. Leader of the Rebellion!" She gives her a snarky grin before reaching to her ass and spreading her cheeks apart. "Come get her big guy!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn lets out a loud moan as she's doubly penetrated by Olivia, and immediately clenches down tight around her. "Alex, don't you daaareee!" She says, wincing as Olivia spreads her cheeks wide. "Aw come on sis. You think I can resist when your ass is spread for me that enticingly?" He says, laughing and getting onto his knees behind her, rubbing his dicks at her asshole. "Goddammit Alex I'm your sisteeeeeeer! Fuuuuuuck!" She moans loudly as her ass is stretched wide to accommodate both his dicks. Alex reaches up to grope her breasts, squeezing and kneading them as he slowly sinks his lengths into his sister's ass. She lets out a series of gasps and grunts as he relentlessly pushes in, her thighs trembling and shaking. "Fuuuck! Alex! Too big!" She says, her teeth bared. "Oh? I've seen you take Olivia's tentacles in your ass all the time. You sure you're not just trying to get me to pull out?" He says teasingly, pinching her nipples as he kisses her neck. She lets out a little moan and looks down at Olivia pleadingly. "Please tell him to stop? This feels so wrong..." She mumbles, something inaudible following right after. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"What? What was that last bit dear? I didn't catch what you said? you really need to speak up more." She gives a sharp thrust up into her pussy before dragging her cocks back down. "Please do speak up Brynn! "There is nothing wrong about it, just some anal between siblings, not like he is in your pussy. Think of it as... mutual masturbation! Come on dear, try and enjoy this, I know for a fact his cocks feel amazing inside of your ass." She starts kissing at Brynn's cheeks and neck, teasingly avoiding her lips. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She lets out a loud moan as Olivia thrusts up into her pussy, her mouth twisting in confusion. "H-his fingers were fine, but... His dick... Is... It's... That's like... Gah! Why am I even trying to explain this!? This is wrong on a fundamental level!" She wails, her dick bobbing as Olivia drags her dick back and forth. Alex leans forward and turns Brynn's cheek to face him. "Brynn... To be frank... I'm hardly biological, let alone your brother." He says, kissing her forehead. "No... Alex I grew up with you! How could you say that?" She says, kissing him back on the cheek. "You know what... If it's going to make you happy... Go ahead. Use my ass to sate your lusts..." She murmurs, closing her eyes with resignation. Alex looks a little unsure of what to do, and glances down at Olivia, as if sending her a silent message to ask if he should still fuck her or not. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia reaches up and cups her cheek. "Brynn, look at me dear. Is it really so bad to be with Alex? Fun is fun but if this is really bothering you then he can just fuck me while I fuck you. If you want my honest opinion.... incest is just a taboo made a long time ago. So long as a child isn't conceived, why not let siblings experiment and pleasure each other? Surely you can see that he just wants to be with you."  

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I... I..." She glances back and forth between Olivia and Alex. "I... I suppose you're right... Alex... You can go ahead..." She murmurs. He grins a little bit and slowly starts dragging his dicks back and forth, the bristles rubbing up against Brynn's prostate. Her eyes flutter as she lets out a moan, precum leaking from her dick with every thrust. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"There you go Brynn, just relax and trust your body to us." She presses her lips against Brynn's and starts setting up a steady thrusting motion just like Alex. Her small tendrils smearing their venom inside of her pussy quickly escalates Brynn's pleasure while her hands grope and squeeze at her ass. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Giyaah! Aaah! Oh god yes! It feels so gooooood!" Brynn moans loudly. Alex picks up the pace, squeezing and groping Brynn's breasts in time with his thrusts, small moans escaping his mouth every few thrusts. He buries his face in Brynn's shoulder, kissing her neck and face. "Fuck! Brynn! Your ass is so fucking tight!" He groans. Brynn's ignored dick spurts precum onto Olivia's stomach with every thrust into her ass, a small puddle having formed already. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia slides out a tentacles and wraps it around Brynn's cocks before using it to stroke her off while picking up the pace down below. She thrusts up hard into Brynn's pussy, her cocks leaking pre cum onto her walls as the flared heads grind against her pussy. "She is so tight and soft! I can't wait to cum inside this perfect hole! How does it feel Alex? To fuck your own sister?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"It- feels- fucking- amazing-!" He manages to gasp out in between thrusts, his tongue hanging out as he ruts his sister's ass. Brynn for the most part is only able to moan louder as her holes squeeze down tight on the dicks shoved into her ass and pussy, the lust venom fogging her senses. Her dick starts leaking pre at a faster rate, the edges of the puddle trailing down the sides of Olivia's belly and wetting the bedsheets below. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moves her tentacle faster on Brynn's cock while sliding out two more and quickly shoving them up Alex's ass, pushing against his prostate and wiggling them around. She grins as the two siblings rut above here before focusing on her own pleasure, moving her cocks slightly faster and trying to grind them against those soft welcoming walls as much as possible.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex grunts and bucks against Brynn when his ass is penetrated, moaning just as loudly as she is. Brynn suddenly screams and squeezes down vice tight on their dicks as she cums, her holes spasming as she squirts girlcum over Olivia's thighs while her dick blasts the cum straight onto her face. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia makes a happy noise and opens her mouth to catch some of her cum. With a squeal of her own pleasure she hits orgasm, pumping her sterile cum into Brynn's pussy and womb while her tentacles pour the rest into Alex's ass and stomach. The tentacle around Brynn's cock also sprays cum all over the bed. "Yeeeeeeeees!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Agh! Fuuuuck!" Alex grabs Brynn's ass, spreading her cheeks wide before slamming the knots home. Brynn screams in pain and pleasure as she's stretched gapingly wide to access his knots. He moans loudly as he finally cums, blasting rope after rope of cum into his sister's ass. She lets out a strangled groan as her stomach is pumped full, bloating up with his seed. Alex rubs his full stomach. "Man, you sure cum a lot, Liv. Whoever is on cleaning duty is going to have nightmares... Also probably wondering what the hell I've been getting up to." He says, chuckling.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckles happily and rubs Brynn's big belly. "Yea, but it feels so good to cum that much! I feel sorry for the clean up crew, but I am too greedy to give it up. How about you Brynn? Still with us?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Unfortunately..." She mutters, a weak grin on her face. "Aw come on sis. Don't be like that!" Alex says, rubbing her breasts. "Mmm! Okay okay! Just... Lemme go now. I'm already sore..." She murmurs, her eyes starting to drift closed. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Rather than let her go, she starts thrusting in and out again! "What? But I am still hard! One orgasm isn't going to sate me Brynn. Surely you wouldn't leave me high and dry like that would you? Besides, you look so hot in that tight suit!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh fuck nooooooo!" She squeals as her raw pussy is stimulated again. "Unfortunately, I'm kinda stuck." Alex says, slapping Brynn's ass for emphasis, causing her to gasp. "But Olivia, I'm- Aaaah! Fuuuuuuck! Oh my god!" She wails as Alex suddenly starts playing with her breasts and clit. His tongue slides out and delves into Olivia's pussy, thrashing around as it heads for her womb, easily delving into it and rubbing around her sensitive spots. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her toes dig into the bed sheets as she lets out a loud moan of pleasure. "Again with my womb! That is dirty fighting!" Her pace picks up inside of Brynn, driving her cocks into her already cum stuffed hole over and over again." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"This coming from the woman blackmailing my sister." Alex says. Brynn just groans as her eyes roll back into her head, dick twitching again as she's brutally fucked by Olivia. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh please, what could I use this for? If I want sex I have a number of people who I could ask!" She squeezes Brynn's ass and thrusts into her harder, plowing her dick against Brynn's cervix with every thrust. "Besides, this hole needs to be fucked!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well most of the time I just end up fucking you anyway." Alex says, chuckling, as he continues playing with Brynn's clit and nipples. Pretty much the only thing that can be heard from Brynn at this point is a series of "Ah! Ah! Ahg! Ugh! Oh!" As she's roughly fucked over and over again, Olivia's dicks battering against her cervix. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"A very... good... point!" She keeps crashing her cock into her cervix over and over again, her pleasure rising higher and higher before, with a wail of pleasure, she reaches her secodn orgasm. A fresh flood of cum and rushes into her already stuffed body while even more moves into Alex's ass" Ffffuuuuuuuck" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn promptly screams in orgasm, holes tightening around Alex and Olivia's dicks as she flops forward, passed out. Alex grunts as her holes tighten around him painfully. "Bloody hell. Ow. My knots..." He grumbles, wincing as he pulls his tongue out of Olivia's pussy, thrashing it around a few more times. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a long satisfied sigh she pulls out of Brynn and slides out from under her. "Phew, I feel so much better! We should do this more often, she makes adorable faces while she is cumming!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"She does, doesn't she?" Alex rubs his sister's head tenderly. "As if she's trying not to cum. Every time." He says. He looks at Olivia. "You make adorable faces too." He says, grinning. With a loud pop, he manages to wiggle his knots out of Brynn's abused asshole before crawling over to Olivia and curling up next to her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She wraps her arms around him and hugs the big guy close to her. "I wonder if Rasha has my ship all upgraded now.... I can't wait to try that pulse cannon." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"We're heading into a fight day after tomorrow. Plenty of chances to test it out then..." He murmurs, rubbing his head against her breasts. Somehow, he doesn't seem happy about it... Understandable, given his feelings for Olivia, as well the betrayal of the woman he loved. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her hands rub up and down for a bit before pulling his head into her breasts. "Shhh, everything is going to work out big guy. We will get answers, we will get out in one piece. I will give it my all to see us all through there alive."