The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Not really. They're just getting up because I'm just so fucking aroused!" He growls, grabbing her hips and starting to rut her, his tongue working below even faster as he gropes her breasts even rougher. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
All she can do is moan and squeal as her cocks are tongued, her clit is tongued, her pussy is vibrated and her ass is double penetrated by his bristled cocks. She tires to push her hips back more but the pleasure is making her sloppy and miss her que to move. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He leans over her, giving himself a better angle to thrust into her deeper and faster. One of his hands reaches back to thrust both the vibrators in and out of her pussy in time with his thrusting. His knots begin to swell, and he rams them right in, not stopping as they continue to grow. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a cry to the ceiling she hits her orgasm, her ass and pussy squeezing down on his cocks and fingers while spraying her girl cum around the vibrators and his hand. her strength fades away and sh falls onto her face, giving him the perfect angle to get balls deep with every thrust. She tires to form coherent words, but it all comes out as mindless babble. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He ruts her even faster, his balls slapping onto her pussy with every thrust, as his knots finally swell out completely. With a roar, he rams his dicks all the way into her as he cums, blasting his cum into her bowels and giving her a nice cum gut. "Ohhh fuuuuuuck. You are SO hot when you wear this outfit..." He groans, hefting her limp body up and hopping onto the bed, spooning her. His tongue retracts back into his mouth after taking a little bit of her cum with it, and he reaches down to pop the vibrators out. "Mm... For this once, I am SO happy you lost..." He murmurs, groping her breasts and kissing her neck. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lays there in his embrace, panting to regain her breath and slowly letting her mind come back down from her sexual high. "I swear Alex, the next time we make a bet and I win... you are in for one hell of a time. I'm going to put a cock cage on your and fuck your ass till you cum from anal alone." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well I'll be sure not to lose, then." He says, chuckling, before he reaches down to her vagina and curls three fingers in, rubbing them slowly up against her g-spot. His tongue slides out and slithers down her body, joining his fingers in her pussy, going straight for her womb and pressing against her cervix before penetrating her womb and licking its walls. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia lets out a high pitched squeal of pleasure and surprise and her toes curl in her heels. "Whaaaaat are you doing Alex?! you already came! Ooooh, I am still sensitive down there!" her pussy tightens around his fingers and tongue while her womb carries a slightly sweet taste to it.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhmm..." Is all she gets in reply before his tongue starts a peculiar corkscrewing motion while lashing around inside her pussy. "Mm. Delhischious." He murmurs huskily into her ear. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She squirms and tries to get away from him, but there is no way she can pull out two knots from her ass. "Alex.... that feels weird! i have never had anyone eat out my womb before!" She twitches every now and again as he hits a particularly sensitive spot and her pussy quickly begins to drip again. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Is that so bad? Judging by how wet you are right now, I'd hazard a guess and say no." He murmurs, his tongue still lashing around inside her. She feels him grin as he sends even more of his tongue into her womb, hitting multiple sensitive spots all at once, driving her crazy with pleasure. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Gonna... going to... CUUUUUM!" With her eyes glued shut and another wail of pleasure she hits a second orgasm, her pussy clamping down and leaking over his fingers and tongue while her walls twitch and spasm in bliss. Once it passes, she goes limp on the bed, still stuck on his cock. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He slowly withdraws his tongue, lashing it around a few more times in the process before pulling it back into his mouth, before pulling his fingers out if her pussy. She can hear a wet slurping noise as he makes an exaggerated show of licking her cum off. "Mm. Deeeeelish." He says, grinning, before he wraps his arms around her and settles down, his chin resting on her shoulder, his face pressed to hers. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
After a few minutes she speaks up. "Alex.... you... are one crazy bastards. I have never had a womb job before but I had to say that I would be game for another one in the future. Now then, are you finally satisfied?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... I think so. Although if you keep wearing that for the next few hours... Maaaaybe not." He says, grinning and running a finger over her frilly, skimpy dress. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well... I have to wear this until tomorrow, so i guess I won't ever get a break today." Her face slowly turns red in embarrassment. "Oh lord the entire base is going to see me like this...." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... That's actually a nice idea... How about I make you serve the guys in the mess hall, huh? I'd like to see them try to walk around with giant boners from seeing your sexy body in such a lewd dress! I wonder what kind of a pervert they would think you were..." He murmurs, and she can feel his dicks twitch at the thought. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lets out a relieved sigh. "I thought you meant serve them as in fuck them. I am still at your command so... if you tell me to I have to do it... though I certainly won't be happy about it. That is so embarrassing! I am hiding basically nothing in this outfit! My areaola are showing, you can see the bulge of my panties under the skirt.... which by the way, could you untie me? My legs are on complete display and the back is open! the only thing hidden is my ass hole and pussy!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He reaches down and unties her. "Hmm... On second thought... Naah. I'd probably end up breaking the fingers of whoever decided to get frisky. I'm a little overprotective." He murmurs, rubbing her butt. "God I love your ass..." He murmurs, rubbing at a spot right above her stretched asshole. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moves her hands around to her front and stretches out her arms. "Phew... that is much better." She looks over her shoulder at him. "What is so captivating about my ass?"  

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Warm, tight, snug, feels amazing around my dicks. That's just your asshole. As for your ass itself, big, round, full, lovely, soft, and most importantly, spankable." He says, groping her ass for emphasis. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs and rolls her eyes at him "I don't know what I expected.... can I confess something to you Alex and you won't think less of me?" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"When Rina jumped me and I saw that she was addicted to my venom and already in stage two.... a small part of my mind, a very small part, told me that I shouldn't say anything and just let her fall farther and farther until there was no return. Some sick side of me was.... happy to have someone depending on my body like that...."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex is quiet for a while before he replies. "Sometimes... Sometimes I feel like just going on a rampage and just brutally killing everything in sight, and if anything is left alive... brutally torture it to death." He slowly traces abstract patterns over her hips. "We all have a dark side inside us. What matters is that we don't listen to it. You aren't perfect. I'm not perfect. Hell, none of us are. But we all try to fix our flaws in some way or the other. What you told me... I love you more for it, Liv. You just proved that you have no problem revealing your darker side to me." He starts rubbing his palm up and down over her stomach. "I once heard a little story... A little boy once asked his father... Why are some people bad and some people good? His father replied... And said... In every one of us, there are two wolves. One is good, and one is evil. They are locked in an eternal battle, and the one that wins gets to control the person's personality. Then the child asks... How does one of them win? He replies... It all depends on which one you feed. You, Liv... You decided to feed the good one." He murmurs, kissing her cheek. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
(Haha! I know of that story!)

Olivia nods and pushes back against him more, needing to feel the contact. "I... I guess so. Thanks for that Alex, I needed to hear that. Though what you said about Rasha still stands... a little addiction isn't bad. Stage one can actually be fun so long as you don't take it too far. All it does is increase the sensitivity to the venom and make any orgasms much stronger while under its affects." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
(Not surprising. It's a oooold one.) 

He pulls her closer, curling a bit to completely envelope her in his warm body. "Oh? Is that so? It's not so bad then." He murmurs, his arms curling tight around her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grabs his arms affectionately "Yea... see, there are five phases to the venom addiction. Stage one is increased sensitivity and greater climax while under its effects... which drives people to seek it out. Stage two has two phases. Phase one is ONLY being able to climax while using the venom which adds even more drive to seek it out. Phase two is what you dealt with, rapidly seeking it out and violently attacking anyone who gets in the way. Stage three is obsession, all they think is venom, all they want is venom and they will refuse to get too far away so the moment the urge is back they can get more. Stage four is where things get scary and incurable as it begins to erode away your will to resist and begins replacing parts of your personality with the desire to serve your venom giver. Finally is stage five, the last of your personality fades away and you are simply a slave to the venom. you need it in your life, your body depends on it, you can't be cured and you feel a powerful impulse to serve your venom giver in any aspect of life. you progress these stages by taking on MASSIVE amounts of venom at onces... like falling asleep for eight hours with two cocks inside of you." 

Last edited by a moderator:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yikes. You're scary. Lovable, squishy, and ultra cute, but scary. You're like a... One of things... What do you call those weird flowers that look really pretty and all, but they're covered in venomous spikes or something? Ah. Don't remember. And no, not roses." He mutters, kissing her head. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"There are a lot of flowers like that... but yes, I am very scary! Fear me mortal! Muahahahaha!" She puts on an over done villain laugh and she pulls on his arms a bit.