The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh hell yes!" She says, shifting her hips upwards to get Olivia's dicks in both her holes and shifting them downwards, slowly sinking onto her dicks until they are fully buried in her. She moans loudly, her arms wrapping around Olivia's back. Brynn makes a nervous whining noise when she heard what Olivia said, but Alex's fingers slipping into her pussy quickly puts an end to that, making her squeal loudly as her dick throbs in Olivia's ass. Alex starts moving, slow gentle thrusts in time with his fingering Brynn's holes. She shudders and moans, her hips jerking as she fucks Olivia's tight ass. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A lewd moan escapes her mouth as her cocks quickly find their home inside of Pyro's ass and pussy, the tendrils rubbing their venom all over her inner walls. She gave a few light thrusts, but with two cocks in her ass and one in her pussy she doesn't have a lot of room to move with. Her mind is slowly going blank as she fucks and gets fucked at the same time, sos he focuses on the tasty nipple in her mouth, sucking and licking at it while gently rolling it through her teeth. She moves her hands down to Pyro's ass, sliding her two pointer fingers in and stretching her out a bit more for fun. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Come on, sis. I know you can do better. I saw you fucking Pyro's ass in the hallway the other day. Go on. Treat Olivia like that. She's flexible and can take it!" He murmurs into her ear, his fingers thrusting in and out of her faster. Brynn screws her eyes shut and picks up the pace with a loud mewl, ramming into Olivia. Alex grins and follows suit, his dicks spearing upwards in time with his sister's thrusts. Pyro moans a little, and her tail slides out to ram into her pussy, making both her and Alex groan loudly in pleasure. 

[So. Much. Cum. Everywhere.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia has never been so stuffed in her entire life. Two cocks in her pussy and a cock tail combo in her pussy was just too much. Her eyes rolled up in her head and she sucked harder on pyro's breasts, her cocks throbbing inside her. Her ass and pussy are both gaping at this point, stretched beyond their normal limit to take in so much at the same time. It didn't bother Olivia though, as her mind was washed away in bliss, eagerly trying to get even more insider her some how. Her tentacles quickly slide out and plunge into Alex's ass, Pyro's mouth and Brynn's ass and pussy, two tentacles each.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
All three of them moan loudly as they're stuffed, and she can feel Brynn's and Alex's knots swelling, their bristles starting to stiffen, ready to lock their loads into her. Alex doesn't hesitate, immediately ramming his knots into her and fucking her harder, the sound of his flesh meeting hers ringing out around the room. Brynn is a little more hesitant, trying to fuck her without the knot, until Alex spanks her ass hard, which makes her gasp in surprise and jerk forwards, ramming her knot into Olivia's ass too. The intense tightness is too much for both of them, and they groan and cum, load after load of cum blasting into her holes, giving her a nice round belly full of cum. Pyro on the other hand squeezes down tight on her dicks, milking them for their cum, as her throat is filled with tentacle cocks. After a minute of hard fucking, she lets out a loud moan and clamps down on Olivia's dicks inside her, her anal and vaginal walls spasming as she orgasms, her eyes rolling back into her head. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She completely loses it when her partners all cum in and on her at almost the same time. She wails on Pyro's breast before her monumental orgasm floods forward. All three of them get massive amounts of hyper virile cum stuffed into asses, mouths and pussies alike, except for Brynn as she remembers at the very last second to pull out which results in Brynn taking the load to her breasts, stomach and face. Wave after wave of virile yellow cum gets pumped out of her body, seemingly endless in it's amount. Only when all three of them have large cum guts does the tidal wave end and she falls limp on top of Alex, popping off of Pyro's nipple in the process.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex's and Brynn's stomachs bulge out with the volume of cum being pumped into them, Alex's more than Brynn since he had two dicks in his ass. Pyro gets the worst, having had two in her mouth, and one each in her ass and pussy. Her stomach bulges out to truly gravid levels as she squeals in bliss, enjoying the feeling of being packed so full.

Alex wraps his arms around her, hugging her close and kissing her. Pyro joins the hug, wrapping her arms around her as well, and Brynn too, who is a little hesitant to touch Alex again, but hugs them nevertheless, the cum splattered all over her body getting on Olivia and Alex too. 

"I say we did a good job, guys." Alex murmurs. Brynn and Pyro nod, and Pyro's tail gives a little twitch in her pussy as the four snuggle together, hugging each other. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia is pretty out of it at this point and after a few minutes of cuddling with the others, the warmth and comfort of such familiar bodies quickly lulls her to sleep once more.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She wakes up after hours from a pleasant sleep involving her, Alex, Brynn and Pyro laughing and talking about something, to see that Brynn and Pyro have disappeared, but Alex is still there, his head tilted back onto the sofa as he dozes, his throat completely exposed to her. His arms are wrapped around her waist, and his knots have deflated and fallen out on their own. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Seeing his neck completely exposed like that was too good a target to pass up. She leans up and presses her lips against the side of his neck and sucked fairly hard, giving him a hicky.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah... Mm? Oh you're awake... You're cute, you know that? Super cute." He says, smiling, his head bending down to touch hers. "What did I ever do to deserve you...?" He murmurs, hugging her squishy body tightly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm, that is a hard question to answer. Maybe that is the wrong question actually. Rather than what you did to deserve me, it is what I did to get stuck with you." She smiles and rests her forehead against his, a cheeky grin on her face. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ohhh it must have been something truly pious, an act worthy of getting this cute butt in the altruist hall of fame!" He says mockingly, spanking her ass for emphasis and grinning. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No... you know what I think? I think i died long ago and you are my eternal punishment for some horrible act of crime I committed and no longer remember." She laughs and pushes her lips against his briefly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"If that's the case, then Hell must be pretty awesome. You got Brynn, me, Pyro, Rasha, and Rina at your beck and call! And, of course, I'm the best of them all." He says, kissing her, his tongue swirling around her mouth. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sucks on his tongue for a moment and backs off. "Speaking of Rasha, I wonder how she is doing with the ship upgrades. I should probably go and say hi to her, ask if she needs any help." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"She's been working on the ship while you slept. She said she's finished the small mount, and is working on the big one." Alex says, pulling her back. "And trust me, you'd just get in her way, unless you knew what you were doing. She gets cranky when someone tries to help. Threw a wrench at a guy's head once. The dude was in the hospital for a week! She's got rather unerring accuracy." He says, chuckling. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia pouts as Alex pulls her back. "Aww, there goes my excuse to try and impale her on cocks again! That sucks..." She snorts and laughs a bit, just relaxing on top of alex.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He lets out a little purr, his hands stroking her back and hair. "Mine..." She hears him murmur, his arms wrapping around her tighter. "Say, why don't we take a shower together? That's what couples do, right? Plus we're both covered in cum..." He says, already picking her up and heading for the bathroom. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs as he picks her up so easily. "It seems like you have already made that choice for me now haven't you? not that I am complaining, I could use a shower."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. We both could. A nice, long, steamy, hot shower." Alex says, his voice dripping with the intention that he means otherwise. He heads into the bathroom, careful not to hit her head on the side of the door, and sets her down on the floor, immediately starting to take his clothes off before turning on the hot water. The steam fills the air, and he steps in, crooking a finger at her. "Come along then. Don't be shyyy!" He says, grinning in a way that makes his intentions perfectly clear. This is not going to be a regular cut and dry shower!

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh my! What ever are you planning to do to me in my own shower!" She puts on a fake surprised tone and steps in after him. "Please good sir, try and contain yourself when bathing with a lady!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He pokes her dick. "Caaaan't exactly call you a lady now, can I?" He says, grinning devilishly before pulling her in the rest of the way, shutting the door after her. The warm water runs over both their bodies, soaking and plastering Alex's hair to his forehead. "Mm... Now I have you all to myself... In a shower... And you have nowhere to run..." He says, grinning and pressing his arms to the sides of her head, before sliding them down and reaching for the soap. "So where do you want me to start?" He asks, still grinning like a Halloween lantern. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"If you smile any bigger your face will split in half... but I think my shoulders and chest is a good place to start. After all, start high rinse low." She sits back a bit and makes herself open to his hands. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhmm." He murmurs before lathering up the soap and starting to rub it over her shoulders, using the slipperiness to give her a massage, hitting all the right spots. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia coo's lightly, enjoying his touch for a few moments before grinning at him and turning around before he can get to her breasts. "Actually, get my back first would you?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She can practically see the disappointment in his eyes, but he agrees, grinning a little as he starts to work on her back, rubbing her shoulders, upper, and lower back, continuing to massage her, pressing pressure points and rubbing his thumb in circles over sensitive areas. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She hums happily as he works over her back, a smile on her face knowing she is being a tease. Once down she turns back around, revealing her breasts and erect cocks to him. "Ok, you can do the front now for being such a good boy." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yaaaay." He says, rolling his eyes and rubbing the soap over her stomach and sides, being very sure to avoid her breasts and cocks, a slight smile on his face. However, she can see that he's hard too, his dicks throbbing in the air. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Playing tease for tease huh? I suppose I deserve that. But you can only avoid them for so long big guy, cause they need cleaning too." She shifts a bit to free her hands from her sides and slide them over his cocks, gripping them firmly with a grin on her face. 

Last edited by a moderator: