The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He looks down, groans, and then blows her a raspberry.  "At least I can cheer you up when you're down! And also fuck you silly while I'm at it." He says, grinning. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You can't take all the credit. Rina's limp form being dragged around by your cocks is adding a fair amount of humor to this as well! Ah... either way, thanks Alex, I needed that." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nyan Nyan Nyan! All I heard was that I'm awesome!" He yells, pumping his fist in the air, making Rina's tits jiggle with the motion. "So... I heard you saw some weird shit in the freighter?" He says, sitting back down.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ugh, don't get me started. They were making some fucked up shit on that ship. A virus that would bring the dead back to life with a hunger for flesh. A cult that rose to power and infected the entire crew. Just pure madness no matter which way you see it." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex raises his eyebrows. "God damn! That's fucked up. A virus that could bring people back from the dead? Freaky. And cults? What's that about?" He asks, tilting his head. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Uhhh... they all kept talking about some light and one guy ripped his own eyes out after claiming to have seen it. One phrase was repeated over and over again... 'Look to the light' written in their own blood. i actually have the captains video logs on cassette."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You do? Holy shit I wanna see it!" Alex says with unwarranted excitement. "And maybe we could show it to Carver too. I'm pretty sure he'd want to see something like that!" Alex says with a sick delight. 

[You know when you're grossed out but still wanna find out what happened? That's the kind of emotion he's experiencing. Not that he wants to see all the gore and shit and enjoys it.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She makes an upset face. "I... I guess you can see it. But we are just taking it to Carver, I am not playing this things twice.... so get your dicks out of Rina already!" She slides under her bed and coems back with the tape and the files she found on the ship.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... She's asleep, so I guess it's okay..." He places his hands on her ass before spreading her cheeks as wide as he can and pulling backwards, gritting his teeth. Olivia can see his knots sliding out in tiny increments, until it finally slides out with a loud pop, followed by a torrent of cum spilling out of her holes. He falls backwards onto his butt. "She's gonna be sore in the morning..." He mutters before getting dressed and following Olivia out, his eyes on her ass as usual. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She takes him down to Carver's lab again. "Carver! It's me! you best friend! I have things for you this time!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She hears a groan of frustration before Carver pokes his head out of his lab. "What!? I'm working on something!" He says crossly. "And you're not my best friend!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Don't worry, I will soon be your friend when you see these!" She holds out the folders she took from the ship "I also need a cassette player for this tape, because you will want to see this."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He sighs and walks out, taking the folders and looking them over. "Hmm. I've seen these before, although... Hmm. It looks like they improved the controller serum... And yes I do. Come with me." He walks back into his lab, where there's a cassette player hooked up to a TV. "Go ahead, then." He says in a bored voice. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia moves forward and pops the tape in, hitting rewind and holding it there until the tape clicks. With a resigned sigh she hits play and steps back to let them watch the grizzly tape.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
As the tape plays, she watches Carver's expression go from boredom to interest, and Alex has mostly the same expression of interest throughout. However, when it gets to the part where the captain describes what has been happening, they both start to frown. And then when the video finishes, Alex is horrified, his jaw hanging open. Carver just has an expression of mild surprise on his face. He reaches over and turns it off. "That was... Unique..." Carver murmurs. "Unique? Unique!? That vessel was turned into a fucking freak show!" Alex says. "Expected. Look what they were messing around with. I'm more surprised that it backfired on them rather than just blew up in their faces. They have rather strict rules about these sorts of things..." He says. "Still! An entire ship!" Alex says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia was happy to see such a reaction from Alex, knowing he was just as horrified as she was. "Alex has a point Carver, an entire ship of around a hundred people, killed and turned into flesh hungry THINGS is far from ok."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I never said it was okay. I'm just surprised it even happened." He says, shrugging. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"you just have such a... calm reaction to all this. It is slightly worrying but I will just attest this to your mind being more scientific than mine." She pauses for a moment. "so... are we friends now?" She gives Carver a cheeky grin.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He rolls his eyes and sighs. "Yes, I suppose we are. Now get out!" He says, turning his back on them to examine the folders. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia laughs happily and walks out of his lab. "Carver is fun to tease! I am not even sure why, he just is! I like him!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex gives a weak chuckle, his mind still on the events of the ship. "I... Don't know how you even managed to stay in there, Olivia. I would have left immediately!" He says, curling his arm around her waist protectively. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I... have seen messed up stuff before. I mean that takes the cake for most messed up thing... but when you hunt bounties, you are dealing with people who have done such horrible things that the government is willing to pay outsiders to bring them in. Torture, mutilation, murder, experimentation... I have seen all of it over the years. It doesn't get any easier to deal with, but at least I can hold my stomach these days. First time I found a psychos den I lost my lunch all over the floor."  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shudders at the memory. "The bodies... the lifeless look in their eyes. and then this guy... completely out of his mind because of one reason or another just... reveling in such violence. Innocent people who have done nothing wrong... yet her butchered them like animals and celebrated their death. It was my first time seeing real carnage like that." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex looks at her for a few seconds, then picks her up and slams her against the wall, immediately locking his lips with hers, his tongue twirling around hers. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hey what the he- mmm!?" Is all she gets before her lips are captured and a tongue quickly finds it's way into her mouth. Her unnaturally high libido kicks in and she simply starts to return the kiss, her arms wrapping around Alex. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
His arms wrap tighter around her as he presses his body closer, pinning her to the wall. "God, you're just so..." He murmurs before kissing her again. He pulls away a bit, looking into her eyes. "I... Have no idea why I just did that. Oh fuck it. I like it." He leans in close for another kiss. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia chuckles at him. "Oh? have my feminine wiles tamed the beast within?" She leans back in along with him, pressing her lips against his and returning the tongue action this time. Her legs lift up and werap around his hips this time as well, pulling him as close as he can get.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"No, more like just gotten him super horny." He says, grinning. She can feel his arousal through his pants, pressing at her suit. "Olivia, I..." He murmurs before returning the kiss, fumbling at the zipper to her suit before pulling it down, his hands grabbing her ass, two fingers sliding into her asshole and pussy each. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
she just gasps as he quickly finds the zipper and pulls it down, her breasts sliding free. A soft moan escapes her lips as her pussy and ass quickly find themselves with two thick fingers inside them. She gently pulls away from the kiss. "Talk to me Alex... what do you want to say?"