The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I think I heard about something he was working on... You might wanna ask him. He said he started work on something like that right after you drank all that stuff." He says. Rina giggles. "And she looks so cute stuffed full of cum... Like a big red water balloon!" She says, poking her stomach. 

[Gotta run to school. Tata!]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, that sounds like a rip roaring good time!" She slowly stands up and stretches. "Rina, take care of Rasha for me, I need to go see Carver about this. See you soon!" She turns and leaves the ship after putting her suit back on. using the map she got, she navigates herself to Carvers lab and lets herself in. "Carver! I heard you were working on virility control?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He scuttles out from the back of his lab. "You heard what?" He asks in a bored voice, raising an eyebrow at her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I heard that you were toying the the idea of virility control. Some way to stop me from impregnating the world one fuck at a time? Or have I been grossly mislead?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He tilts his head, and his eyes slide off to the side as if he's trying to remember something. "Oh yeah. That. It's basically just a male contraceptive. Kills all the sperm in your cum. There's still the messy fun and all, but no pregnancy. You'll have to take it before you fuck someone in the pussy." He walks back into the lab, and comes out with a neon pink vial before tossing it to her. There's a piece of paper wrapped around it, and the liquid bubbles slightly. "That paper has the ingredients required to make it. Just... Try to keep at least twelve hours between each dose, or there'll be side effects." He says. "Or don't. I'd like to record the effects... Ah well."

[Just got home. Sooore.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She catches the vial and looks at the bubbling liquid. "alright, so take a dose first, then have sex. how long can I expect it to keep me sterile? Also, what kind of side effects are we talking about?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... Should keep you sterile for at least... Six hours, give or take. As for side effects, it would cause extreme testicular pain, highly reduced sex drive, and a shrinking of genitals." He says, counting them off on his fingers. "There could be more, but I haven't seen them yet."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Wow! Ok then. How about no. I don't think I will be your test dummy for that one Carver. Not even sure I want to drink this stuff... then again... I bet I could weaponize this! hit someone with two darts of this and bye bye balls!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"It's perfectly safe. As long as you don't take it before twelve hours. But judging by the amount of sex you have, I'm sure you need to rest at SOME point..." He taps a finger to his chin. "I... Suppose it would work. Yeah. But not without a lot of pain. And maybe a few modifications on your part. Whatever you want, I suppose." He says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"i will toy with the idea. Maybe head back to a certain rapist and give him what for...." She shakes her head and smiles at Carver. "Thank you carver! this will be much better than knocking up every single person I run in to!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm. Whatever. Do let me know if you overdose or something. I need to see if I missed any effects." He says, crawling back to his lab, effectively ending the conversation. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She just shrugs, that is how Carver works after all. "With a smile on her face and a new toy to play with, she makes her way back to her ship and into the bedroom to check up on the others.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She walks in on a scene of Alex mounting Rina from behind again, the air filled with moans and screams of pleasure as Rasha watches, idly playing with herself. Alex's knots slam in and yank out of Rina at a fast pace, giving her a good stretching. He looks over his shoulder when he sees her walk in and just waves before going back to fucking Rina silly. Rasha waddles over to Olivia as best as she can and hugs her leg. "Got me pregnant, did you?" She asks, looking up at her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea... unless you are completely, 100% barren, you are pregnant now, heavily so I believe. BUT, don't you worry about it, I won't leave you twisting in the wind cutie. I promise to stay by your side and help raise him or her." She gets on her knees and hugs Rasha. "And for the future, I have contraceptive now."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nah... I'm not... In fact-" She's interrupted by a loud scream of bliss from Rina as she orgasms again, and a grunt from Alex as he slams into her and knots her, the knots swelling even further. "Aaaanyway, as I was saying, I'm actually very fertile. And contraceptives are always good. And... Thank you." She says, rubbing her head against Olivia's shoulder. "I should probably get started on the mounts if you need them anytime soon. See ya!" She waddles quickly out of the room. "Sooooo.... This is slightly awkward... How did it go?" He asks, still standing as Rina's head flops onto the pillow, passed out. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"How did what go? Talking to Carver? Just fine. I have this pink stuff now. One dose lasts six hours and will remove the chance of impregnation. DO NOT take more than one dose over 12 hours... or your balls will become pain incarnate and shrink away. However... I could weaponize this against particularly deserving male opponents! Think about it, two good darts and all they can do is cry as their balls shrivel away!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex winces. "Being a male, I'd rather not. It would be kinda fun to watch! Or maybe painful. I don't know! But man, her ass is amazing!" He says, wiggling his hips. Olivia can see red handprints on Rina's butt, as well as a line of cum dripping from her asshole. "Not as good as yours, though." He says, tilting his head backwards to look at her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Glad to know Is till hold the title of nice ass to fuck" She laughs and walks over to Alex, patting him on the back. "Like I said, only for those who really deserve it you know? Like a certain former boss of a certain lovable girl currently impaled on your cocks." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm..." He looks down at her. "I can see why, sure, but... He didn't have to be such a dick..." He murmurs, rubbing her back. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Anyway, that is just an idea for now. Carver gave me a list of ingredients and it isn't so hard to make. Maybe I will be able to make something else out of this mixture... only time will tell to be certain." She smiles at Rina. "She deserves a better life than what she had. I can only hope to give it to her." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You can. I believe in you. You're definitely a good person, Olivia. I know that much. If not, you wouldn't have saved Brynn and Pyro, gotten them out, and offered to help them even if you knee you were going to get on OT's shit list." He says with a smile, then looks down and facepalms. "Your words lose all weight when you're knotted deep in someone and trying to play it cool..." He mutters. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia laughs so hard that tears roll down her cheeks. "They do! They really do! you were trying to hard to be cool right there but with Rina stuck on your dick it just wasn't working!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeaaaah. I agree..." He looks down again. "And I can't get the knots out. We went for two more rounds after. This was the third. So you can imagine the extent to which my knot has swelled!" He says, trying unsuccessfully to wiggle his knots out. "Plus she's pretty tight, sooo... RIP." He says, leaning over and using Rina as an armrest and gazing at Olivia with a resigned look. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I imagine you are stuck in her for at least two maybe three hours now. I suppose I could humor you and hang around. But I want to get some of my alchemy tools first... that is a long time to do nothing."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia nods and leaves the room to gather her alchemy supplies form the cargo bay. She comes back minutes later and starts mixing vials to make more of her various poisons as well as her new contraceptives. Not much is said, she is more there so Alex isn't alone with a passed out Rina.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex watches with casual interest, questioning her every few minutes about what she was doing. When he is satisfied, he looks at her with narrowed eyes for a few minutes before speaking. "Ever had a boyfriend?" He asks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, once. Still regret it. He was a right fuck head and got what he deserved in the end." She keeps working as she talks. "Judging by the hole you are burning in the side of my head, I am guessing you want more than that? Fine. My first boyfriend was in my last year of highschool, so I was almost 19 years old. He was your average human guy with an interest in other races. We dated for a while and things were fine. However, over time, I noticed how... possessive he was. Everywhere I went, he had to know. Everyone I hung out with he wanted to know. It was like every detail of my life had to be approved by him. One night I went to an innocent party without telling him. the next day he was livid and screamed at me about it. My dad told me not to just lay down and take that crap so I yelled back. He ended the yelling with "Possessions don't make their own choices." and that told me everything I needed to know. I dumped him right then and there which only pissed him off more... so he slapped me. I guess he forgot my father is a ship captain, which means military trained, because he came storming over faster than you could blink and laid him out flat. After explaining to his parents about why... that was the end of it, never saw him again." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wow. That explains why you prefer girls over guys! Now I know why you were kinda bitchy when we first met. And then Rina's boss. Man, you have horrible luck with guys!" He says, grinning, his teeth gleaming. "Good thing you have such a perfect specimen around to erase your horrible memories!" Alex says, striking a pose and flexing a bicep, closing his eyes and turning his head to the side, pretending to be a model. The effect is completely ruined, of course, by the passed out Rina stuck on his dicks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She tries to keep a straight face, she really does, but she puts her stuff down and falls to the floor laughing as Rina is tugged around by his posing. "Stop! Oh please stop! I can't take any more! Hahahahahahaha!"

(Walking the dog, brb)