The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You just got such a nice ass I couldn't resist!" He says, poking her butt. "And yeah, since we're stuck together for an hour... Tell me a bit about yourself. Childhood, hobbies, stuff like that. Emphasise on boring stuff. That might make the knot deflate faster. I'm not going anywhere though. I'm not leaving my personal teddy bear alone!" He says, chuckling. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright, boring stuff. I grew up on the planet Hyotial. My father is a ship captain and my mother is a doctor. They raised me well enough and I always looked forward to going on long journeys aboard my dads freighter. Nothing really special about growing up though, fairly run of the mill stuff though I was a bit of a problem child. I picked a lot of fights in school... namely poking people I didn't like with my hair and leaving them in the locker room. I dropped out of college when I learned that being a student just wasn't for me and I finished my chemistry courses. I focused on bounty hunting after that; Learning how to fight and saving up money for equipment. I took lots of little jobs to save up money for better gear, then bigger jobs to buy my ship. Been on the hunt for the last six years now"

"You already know my hobbies, I like to make poisons and venoms, hunt people with money on their head and above all else, have my way with helpless victims!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex nods throughout the whole conversation, and she can feel his knot deflating bit by bit. "Well... At least you had a normal childhood." He quickly yanks the knots out before they can swell up in her tight ass again. It stings a little, and leaves Olivia feeling rather empty. "Brynn and I just grew up with each other most of the time. Mom was running around leading the rebels, and dad... Hell, nobody even knew where he was." He murmurs, burying his head in her neck again. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grits her teeth as he pulls his knots out of her ass but sighs when she is finally empty again. She scoots back just a bit more so they are touching as much as possible while also dragging Rasha back with her, refusing to pulling her cocks or tentacles out of her holes so she continues to flood her body with venom. She reaches back and restsher hand on his neck. "Sorry about that big guy..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex lets out a little purring noise when she does so, before looking at Rasha. "You know we need her sane, right, if you ever want to get your stuff fixed? She can't work if she's thinking about dick all day..." He murmurs, and she can feel his cheeks stretch in a smile. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"But she is so warm around my cocks!" Olivia whines but slowly pulls her tentacles out of her ass and throat. With a firm tug she frees her twin members from her pussy and simply holds the bloated lizard girl against her chest. "There.. happy now?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"More than I've been in a long time..." He murmurs, so quietly that she wouldn't have heard had he not been right next to her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
her hands idly plate with Rasha's breasts while relaxing agaisnt Alex's front. "Well, I am guessing there is... stuff for us to do rather than lay here naked?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm.... Nope. I made sure my schedule was clear before I tagged along." He murmurs, chuckling. "But if you got somewhere to be..." He's interrupted by Rina walking into the room and seeing all their naked bodies pressed together. "O-oh! Hi Alex..." She mutters, looking off to the side and blushing. "Yeah... Hi. What was your name again?" He asks, frowning slightly. "Rina." She mutters, looking at the floor. "Ah. Right. Rina. Olivia's fuckbuddy. Well, you're welcome to join us, if you don't mind sharing a slightly cramped bed..." He says. "I- uh- ummm..." She kinda seems at a loss for words, looking at the floor, walls, ceiling, Olivia, Rasha, anywhere but Alex. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia just sighs and looks at her. "Don't make me come over there and get you girl! Why aren't you looking at...Alex... oh. Rina, he isn't like your old boss, I promise. Alex is actually a really nice guy once you get to know him... just a little entitled." She gives him a playful poke.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Not! She's lying! Don't listen to her!" He pokes her back. "And who was her old boss? What's she talking about?" He asks. Rina blushes even harder. "U-um no it's n-not that..." She murmurs. Alex raises an eyebrow and looks at Olivia quizzically. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Her old boss was a right bastard who would rape and abuse you on a daily basis. So I darted the bastard and took Rina for myself!" She chuckles "Don't listen to Alex, he is actually a real softy. If not that, then what is it? Do you want to fuck him? I doubt he would complain if you did."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"What!? What a dick! I would have beaten the living shit out of him, and then stuffed a bunch of sex toys up his ass and left him hanging outside the store!" He says angrily before turning to look at Rina with an appraising eye. "And if she does... I sure wouldn't mind..." He murmurs, rolling over to expose his perfect body and twin cocks. Rina blushes harder, her brain seeming to short circuit. It seems she has a bit of a crush on Alex... She takes a step towards the bed, and then another, and another, and then she's on the bed, at Alex's feet, looking between him and Olivia shyly. "R-really? I can?" She murmurs, looking at both of them, almost hesitant to touch Alex. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea! Of course you can. I already stuffed you pregnant so everything from here on out is just for fun! I know you wont leave my side, so go ahead and indulge yourself with the big guy!" She reaches up and slaps Rina on the ass to spur her forward.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina falls forward, landing on Alex, her hands on his chest. She immediately freezes up, and looks up into his face with wide eyes. "I- I- I'm sorry!" She squawks, blushing even more. Alex just looks down at her with amused eyes. "Sorry for what?" He says with a devilish grin. His hands slide slowly down her back and dip into her shorts. Rina suddenly moans and shudders, and Alex grins wider. Judging by the placement of the bulge in her shorts, Alex was fingering her asshole. "I must say, you have a really nice ass... Might just rival Olivia's." He gives Olivia a cheeky grin before turning back to Rina. "Mm. Nice full, and round. Just the way I like them!" He spanks her ass hard, making her gasp and jerk forwards. Rina looks up at him with a lustful gaze. "Th-thank you...?" She murmurs, thighs shaking as he continues to finger her ass. 

He pulls her shorts down with one finger, tossing them off to the side, and Olivia can see that he has three fingers buried in Rina's asshole, probably preparing her for the impending knot. "Go on... Put them in by yourself!" Alex murmurs, pressing a finger under Rina's chin and pressing it upwards, leaving her no choice to look into his eyes. Rina awkwardly fumbles around behind herself, and grips his dicks, pressing both of them to her ass and pussy, moaning as they penetrate her. Alex takes over from there, sinking them in the rest of the way, pressing her down a bit so her ass sticks further into the air. He lets out a soft moan. "Yeah. Might just rival Olivia's..." He murmurs. He crooks a finger at Olivia behind Rina's back, inviting her to join them as he languidly thrusts into Rina.  

[Stupid fucking internet! I had to type this out TWICE.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm, I don't know Alex, rina isn't as flexible as I am and I would hate to hurt her. Maybe I should just play with my teddy bear again?" She gropes Rasha's breats a bit firmer. "Or do you want my tentacles in your ass Alex?" She gives him a cheeky grin and waves to tentacles at him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh yeah. Go ahead..." He murmurs, pulling Rina off his dicks before rolling both of them over, Rina on her hands and knees, panting, and Alex behind her, already thrusting his dicks into her. She lets out a happy sigh, enjoying the feeling of his cocks stuffing her full. Alex lets out a slightly hissing breath with each thrust into Rina's tight holes. He reaches down to play with her sensitive breasts, which causes Rina's moans to hit a higher pitch. Alex quickly figures it out, and is happily groping her breasts as he picks up the pace. 

The increased stimulation from her breasts has Rasha moaning and wiggling about in her sleep, trying to get closer to the source of the pleasure, her clawed hands and legs twitching cutely in the throes of whatever dream she was having. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia quickly lines her cocks up and slides them both into Rasha's pussy while she sleeps. she keeps her hands firmly on those plush breasts while three tentacles quickly push into your ass once again and slide in really deep. Two more tentacles slip down her throat again and Olivia starts to thrust all her cocks into her. Her three remaining tentacles slide over to Alex, two of which push into his ass while the third one moves up and pops into Rina's mouth. "Ooooh gooods... so much feedback!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rasha lets out a little mewl as her holes are stuffed full, legs twitching and kicking out a little bit. She reaches up and grabs her own breasts over Olivia's hands, moving them around and squeezing them alongside her, happy moans escaping her throat. Her stomach bulges with the outline of Olivia's cocks in her ass, but she doesn't seem to mind. 

Alex picks up the pace, his hips slapping into Rina's plush bubble butt, sending ripples across the flesh with every thrust. He throws his head back and groans, enjoying the feeling of her tight holes squeezing around his cocks while getting anally fucked by Olivia's horsecocks. Rina for her part, is in heaven. Moans of pure bliss pour from her mouth, her tongue hanging out as her eyes cross. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia sets into a steady rhythm, plunging her cocks and tentacles into Rasha's holes and flooding her body and mind with even more venom. The thought that she has most certainly impregnated this cute little lizard really drove her onward as lewd wet noises become to emit from the two as she fucks her sleeping lover. The tentacles in Alex's ass push in nice and deep, pushing his prostate and giving his insides a good rub down while the single tentacle in Rina's throat pushes deep down to squrim around inside her."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rasha starts pumping her hips back against Olivia, trying to get her dicks in as deep as possible. Her scaly butt rubs up against Olivia, and she reaches back to grab Olivia's butt and press her even closer. 

Alex and Rina groan at Olivia's attentions, and in her mind's eye, she can almost see Alex's knots start to swell up. A sudden series of loud grunts from Rina confirms the fact that Alex just slammed his knots in and is starting to fuck them in and out, his bristles starting to stiffen. Rina gives a full body quake as she orgasms, her holes tightening up around Alex's dicks painfully tight. With a loud groan, Alex's ass squeezes down hard on Olivia's tentacles in his ass as he rams the knot in one last time before he cums, rope after rope of cum spurting into Rina's tight holes. He flops down on top of her, his weight easily pinning her down, then rolls to the side, allowing both of them to watch Olivia fucking Rasha. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia continues to ram into her smaller lover, dragging her cocks and tentacles in and out with long and fast thrusts. In her mind she wants nothing more than to get this girl addicted to her venom so she has to come along with her. Her paces rapidly picks up and at the feeling of Alex tightening around her tentacles she hits her own orgasm! Even more hyper virile cum is poured into Rasha's womb and pussy while her stomach is pumped full from both her ass and throat. Alex can feel fresh waves of cum surge up into his ass and Rina is treated to several huge mouth fulls of potent yellow cum as Olivia shivers and shakes in bliss. "Sooooo gooooood!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rasha lets out a long, low moan, her holes contracting around Olivia's dicks, a happy sigh escaping her mouth as wave after wave of cum is pumped into her. Her stomach bulges out even further, making her look nine months pregnant with twins! 

Alex gasps as he feels the cum rush into his ass, and Rina just gulps down each and every bit of cum that is pumped into her throat, giving both of them a nice round belly full of cum. Alex flops to the side, pulling Rina with him, so both are spooning, with Rina behind Olivia, still panting. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia lets out a happy sigh and pulls her little lizard teddy bear up against her body so they are as close as can be. Alex can't help but note that she hasn't pulled her cocks out again. "I never get tired of that blissful feeling of climax." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah, me either... And get your dicks out. Seriously. We need her mind in one piece." He says. "Maybe a little addiction is fine, but not to the point where she needs your venom in her day in and day out." He wraps his arm over Rina, who gives a little coo and snuggles closer to him, blushing a bit. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia mutters and grumbles under her breath while gently removing her cocks and tentacles from her gravid lover. She leans down and catches Rasha's lips with her own, sliding her tongue into her mouth and pushing their tongues together happily.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rasha lets out a pleased chirrup, letting her long tongue flop around Olivia's mouth. She was fast asleep, so Olivia couldn't really expect much in the way of tongue dexterity. Olivia noticed something a little odd while kissing Rasha. Her cum no longer tasted salty. It now tasted like a somewhat sweet and sour combination, like sugar mixed with lemon. A rather refreshing taste. She hears a slight moan behind her, and looking over her shoulder, she can see that the randy Alex is continuing to play with Rina, a hand on her breasts, squeezing it and twisting the nipple, while the other plays with her clit. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia breaks the kiss after a while and with a bit of careful movement, rolls her and Rasha over so sh doesn't have to keep looking over her shoulder. "Huh, so not only is my cum the more virile and potent in the entire galaxy, but it also tastes like lemonaid. I honestly can't see any down side to this situation in the slightest." She gives Alex a happy grin. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Err... I can. Bunch of kids running around, plus you can't cum in their pussies unless they let you." He says, grinning. "Oh my... Who's this cute little thing!?" Rina squeals, reaching out to caress Rasha's face. "She's so tiny! And looks so cuddly!" She says. Alex fights to keep a laugh from bubbling up, and succeeds, managing to keep it restrained to a wide grin. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"She is very cuddly!" for emphasis she gives her belly a light squeezes before moving both hands to her soft breasts and playing with them. "This is Rasha. she is a ship mechanic! Though she has been serving as my cum dump for the last hour or so." She looks back to Alex. "I like kids... they are cute. Though I see what you mean. I wonder if Carver can give me some sort of control over it? Like, a virility switch?"