The Castle (for DaBomb, TAN, and Mantis)

Metalsnake169

Apr 25, 2016
Three unassuming males that have all gathered here for differing reason have been challenged to enter a castle and retrieve a sacred item that when retrieved will give each a chance at a perfect life. they all look to the sky as a large face appears above them and begins to talk. "you have each been gathered here to enter the Alternating castle, in this castle you will be faced with challenges and difficulties that most would find mind breaking, body twisting and sometimes near impossible. but with some skill, luck and teamwork you will hopefully prevail. i am the conductor i will be responsible for any and all challenges you will receive and should you give up your retrieval. now if you all would move into the castle let us begin"

((you each are plain males in a white t-shirt and plain jeans no skills or item on your person. please give a short description of yourselfs with names and  such things as hair color, height, or identifying features you may want. please place a 1 after your post in (()) when you are ready for DM action as in you are not RP and waiting for another player to comment on your post))

Jul 16, 2016
Mantis nods, his long blonde hair blowing in the slight breeze. He stands at 6'6", his long, skinny legs allow him to make long strides towards the castle's door. His legs are similar to the rest of his physique, long and skinny. ((1))

Last edited by a moderator:

TheAnnoyingNoob

Sep 6, 2015
Lliam shifts anxiously, ready to start. In for a penny, in for a pound I suppose. Pale with short brown hair and patchy facial hair, he stood at about 5'11". He glanced at Mantis repeatedly as the three men waited, seemingly unnerved by the taller mans presence.

Jul 16, 2016
Lliam shifts anxiously, ready to start. In for a penny, in for a pound I suppose. Pale with short brown hair and patchy facial hair, he stood at about 5'11". He glanced at Mantis repeatedly as the three men waited, seemingly unnerved by the taller mans presence.

"What's the matter, am I making you uncomfortable?" Mantis looks to Lliam, his somewhat distant expression changing to one of concern.

TheAnnoyingNoob

Sep 6, 2015
Lliam shrugged off the other mans concern with a sheepish smile. "Kind of, but it's not your fault. Not used to being around people a good half a foot taller than me. Makes me nervous is all."

((1, but feel free to interact))

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Jesse look to the others, a questioning look on his face. "We're... just going to act like we didn't just see a huge face talk to us in the clouds? Nothing? Alrighty then." The 6.2 foot tall shrugs, letting out a quiet sigh. His hair wasn't well kept in the slightest, mangled around as if he had just gotten out of bed. His tanned skin contrasted sharply against his jet black hair, seeming to make his decently sized muscles pop out as well. (1)

Metalsnake169

Apr 25, 2016
you each exchange glances at each other as you make you way inside the castles first door. As you open and close the door it locks behind you. as you enter the castle you are put into a medium size room about the size of basketball court. as you look around you notice that several feet in front of you is a glass wall with a door in the middle of it also made of glass giving you a clear view of the rest of the room on the otherside of the glass wall. in the middle of the room there is a large cage about 10ft tall and quite large around from what you can see covered by a black cloak so you cant see the contents. 

The large head appears on the wall beside you and begins to speak. "in front of you is the first challenge please choose one betwen the three of you to participate in this challenge and walk through the glass door" and he blinks off

TheAnnoyingNoob

Sep 6, 2015
"Well, no reason to let it get to us... In for a penny, in for a pound." Lliam said with a shrug before entering. After the face had once again spoken to the trio, he said, "Well, I suppose we should introduce ourselves." He cleared his throat, "I'm Lliam and I think we should set up some sort of order for us to take these challenges on in. Unless someone thinks they're particularly good at the challenge in question."

Jul 16, 2016
"Well, I'll go first for this one, unless someone else wants to. Name's Mantis by the way." Mantis looks to the other two guys, awaiting an objection or acceptance of his decision, Pale blue eyes blinking down at them. 

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Jesse perks up when he realizes he was being spoken too, looking toward Mantis. "Huh? It's just a glass door, dude.  I don't see a reason we have to set up a marching order to go through it.  But whatever, go ahead if you want to..." 

((1))

Metalsnake169

Apr 25, 2016
As mantis approaches the cage he is stopped a few feet before it as the head appears again "ah seems you have been chosen for the first challenge" as he begins speaking two tables appear in front of you each one containing a small cylidnrical container with differing colors one being red the other being green. "in front of you there are some potions each with both help and hinder your efforts in the next challenge, you may chose both a single one or niether your choice". as soon as the head finishes his sentence he disappears and reappears on the wall to the right of jesse and lliam. "you two have you own part in this challenge" he says and two odd shaped chairs start raising through the floor. "if each of you would take a seat, and after mantis has made a decision the rules of the challenges will be explained".

((so the way im going to roll for sex in the game is dice each one of you will start out with a 20 sided die as you begin to gain your TF you will lose one number on the die. so after you received a TF you now have a 19 sided die so on and so forth. this can be a good thing and a bad things because sometime you may need to cum more or less depending on the challenge. your orgasm will be based on your RP as well as the dice. to start depending on the type of sexual act you are doing and what sensations you are feeling your arousal will rise based on what your roll if you are have standard sex 1-5 will raise your arousal if you are being DP it can be 1-7 depending on the sexual act you are performing and how you RP the scene. the orgasm will be made in 3 stages should you hit inside your zone say 1-5 on a dice roll you will raise one arousal level, if you raise your arousal lvl 3 times you orgasm. if you have any question contact me on skype or discord and i will answer them.))

TheAnnoyingNoob

Sep 6, 2015
Lliam took a seat in the closest chair, crossing his legs and folding his hands in his lap with a sigh. "Had been hoping I'd get out of this one, but I suppose there's no use fighting it."

((1))

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 16, 2016
"Well, I'll take the green." Picking up the green vial, Mantis manages to uncork it. Looking at it suspiciously, he shrugs, downing it in a couple gulps.    ((1))

Metalsnake169

Apr 25, 2016
(mantis)

you grab the vial and down it quickly, the transformation is instant you feel a building pressure in your chest as it begins to ballon out quickly with muscle and fat developing into a very perky pair of D-Cup breasts. the transformations arousing you enough to give you a small chub as you feel the sensation happening.(your dice is now a D19). "as you can see we have given you a very nice pair of tits that will definatly help you with the next challenge" as he finishes the sentence the second vial disappears back into the floor. "just have to wait for both your companions to take a seat and we can get this event started".

Metalsnake169

Apr 25, 2016
jesse and Lliam take a seat in the chair as they do leather shoots out and grabs there wrists and legs binding there legs spread to the legs of the chair and there arms to the arms of the chair "ah so you think you get out of this because you selected him not so much let me show you what the challenge is" as he finishes the black curtain is lifted and a tall being minotaur like is revealed looking angery and upset but still bound upright unable to move, he begins snorting and hissing at mantis when the curtain is revealed. "that my friends is a minotaur and mantises goal is to make it cum, mind you those tits should help the catch is, he needs to make the minotaur cum before you two cum" as he finishes his second sentence both jesse and Lliam are both subjected to a sudden sensations of there clothes being ripped off and a liquid being whipped on there chests, the liquid making each grow a nice set of DD- tits  "since mantis was brave enough to go forward and choose the green you both receive the same but only a bit worse" ((you both now are rolling D19)) a sudden pinch on your rears happens as two very slick phallic object enter both your anuses and a suction device is lowered onto you cocks and the ends of your now DD-sized tits. "at the sound of the buzzer you have 10 min to get the minotaur to cum are you all ready" the cage lifting give mantis free reign on the minotaurs body "should you fail your goal you each will keep you Transformations and be given an additional one, when mantis begins his ministrations is when the timer will start"

(RP out your scene mantis when you start i will start rolling for the dice for everyone and RP our what happens to the other depending on how they RP there sides i will make a descion if they roll the dice or not))

Jul 16, 2016
"Wouldn't call it bravery, but I guess it's time to use these things for the first time." Mantis begins to walk towards the Minotaur, an evil grin on his face. "You're gonna cum for me, whether you like it or not." Mantis reaches forward, starting to stroke the minotaur to hardness. He gives its dick an experimental lick, seeming to enjoy the taste. Squeezing his tits together, he begins to move them up and down along its massive shaft, taking the head into his mouth, and sucking like a slut. ((1)) 

TheAnnoyingNoob

Sep 6, 2015
Lliam almost jumped out of his seat when he felt the slick object slipped into his anus. Biting his lip to stop himself from moaning at the art pushing sensation of the section on his dick and new breasts he stuttered, "T-try to be quick Mantis, I think I can hold out but I d-dunno." Squirming in place he balled his hands into fists and made an attempt to slouch in the chair he sat in. Perhaps being a little uncomfortable would help him hold out.

((1))

Metalsnake169

Apr 25, 2016
as mantis begins his menstrations the minotaur begins howling and trying to break out of his restraints ((minotaur rolled 9 1-10 increases his lust)) his cock begining to length under mantis and pre begins to leak out onto mantis ((mantis rolled 6 1-6 is used for mantis due to him using the brand new tits)) the minstrations also effecting mantis causing his cock to stir in his pant hardening rapidly and his new nipples becoming rigid. the big head popping up along side mantis "did i forget to mention that only one of you needs to cum, hmm silly me" his head disappearing. Lliam tries his best to not allow the menstrations to effect him ((rolled a 9 out 19 avoiding arousal at 1-4 so you hold off a round)) the suction cup begining its suction on his warying body parts but his slouching keeping him from getting anymore aroused\

((1 min past after each of mantis RP thats how we will do time during "combat"))

((when rider posts for jesse ill post for him as well just wanted to get this out here so you can see what i am planning))

Echo-

Jul 21, 2016
I moan loudly as the phalus is pushed between my cheeks. "Y-you better get him to cum Mantis! And quick! I don't know how long I can hold back!"

My cock is rigid hard and pre leaks from the tip. I hold back from cumming, but am clearly struggling.

Jul 16, 2016
Mantis begins to suck and squeeze the Minotaur cock as hard as he can, trying to coax every bit of pre out of its cock, humming as it goes into his mouth to try to further please the massive cow-man.

Metalsnake169

Apr 25, 2016
 as jesse is introduced to the phallus and the breast milkers his body give away his sensitivity(rolled NAT 1 increased 2 stages) his cock does as he says jumps in his lap and begins to leak pre cum. Mantis begins to take the minotaur in his mouth but forgets one thing minotaurs have flares on there horsecocks (minotaur rolled 8 increasing a stage) the flare increased in size from the sensation and locked his mouth around it unable to escape until it deflates from cumming. all this and the pain of haveing a flare lock in his mouth has turned of mantis somewhat (rolled a 5 out of 1-5 since your in pain it went down) his cock unfortunatly is seeming to enjoy all the sensations that his breast and mouth are recieving and has become just as hard as begins to leak pre cum as well almost on the edge of orgasm.