Your gripes with CoC II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
How should I see it? Why focus on us breeding her when we do not have necessarily equipment? Could you have not written that all her extra weight requires extra cussion to sit on and champions face seems pretty welcoming right about now?

Just seems weird to make it known how "she would like for us to grow a dick and breed her" you know? Is the only reason that people want to thicken Cait because they want to see her pregnant so it was written to account only that line of thinking?

Edit: Basically my problem comes with aforementioned focus on the dick.

When she talks about someone expiriencing her extra curves, if you have a dick, she focuses on your dick. If you do not, she focuses on someone elses dick.

If you lack in equipment department, only thing she mentiones isbhow you should grow a dick and breed her. Eithar that or how someone else may do the deed. She only cares about you in hypothetical, not what we could actually do for her.
I hope you understand what I mean.

Last edited:

sumdude3456

May 14, 2020
Just seems weird to make it known how "she would like for us to grow a dick and breed her" you know? Is the only reason that people want to thicken Cait because they want to see her pregnant so it was written to account only that line of thinking?
Can't even tell if this is an issue with your lack of reading comprehension or if you're just looking for an excuse to whine. Cait mentions wanting kids someday "with the right person", and now she's saying that the champion definitely falls in that category. She likes the champ to the degree that she'd have their children, that's all that meant. It really seems like you're trying to zero in on the simplest things just so you can have another arbitrary nitpick to complain about.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
But she is still making it all about dick. She never mentions anything else. I would assume that if you are playing as a female/cboy, ypu are doing it because tou want to. And that hearing your supposed sexfriend/lover only talk about how they want to have babies especially yours if you grow a dick... Like thanks? Would be nice if you could, you know, tell me what I can do for/to you as I am now, dickless and all, but hey, whatever turns you on more I guess.
It just makes me think that I am playing the game wrong without a appendage.

Edit: Also, what you wrote to me sounds like I could be her ideal lover but only if I had big, throbbing sausage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forget Me Knot

sumdude3456

May 14, 2020
Jesus Christ man, this is sad. You're making me sad. I can see now that you're completely dedicated to your career of complaining about any and all content that doesn't cater specifically to you, so have fun with that.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
So you agree with me that the game did not take vagina only players into account as best as it could?

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
But she is still making it all about dick. She never mentions anything else. I would assume that if you are playing as a female/cboy, ypu are doing it because tou want to. And that hearing your supposed sexfriend/lover only talk about how they want to have babies especially yours if you grow a dick... Like thanks? Would be nice if you could, you know, tell me what I can do for/to you as I am now, dickless and all, but hey, whatever turns you on more I guess.
It just makes me think that I am playing the game wrong without a appendage.

Edit: Also, what you wrote to me sounds like I could be her ideal lover but only if I had big, throbbing sausage.
Can you please take a screenshot of this implication that you speak of? I haven't been able to find it in my playthrough—but I'm not sure if it's because it doesn't exist or if I just didn't do Cait's thickening right.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Jesus Christ man, this is sad. You're making me sad. I can see now that you're completely dedicated to your career of complaining about any and all content that doesn't cater specifically to you, so have fun with that.
That is basically all he does, yes.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I mean look at how he speaks about bubble's content, you swear to god bubbles killed his fucking dog like hes Dio sometimes, also what the fuck cait stuff is he talking about, is it the stuff I cant see being I fluffified Cait?

sumdude3456

May 14, 2020
what the fuck cait stuff is he talking about, is it the stuff I cant see being I fluffified Cait?
Yeah once Cait gets some chunk on her she has a bit of dialogue. Our resident entitled dumbass took it as "You mean nothing to me unless you can continue my bloodline" when she actually says something more akin to "Wow I love bein' chubby, only way to get thiccer is if u knock me up haha jk.... unless?"

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Ah, so it is stuff that is for a Cait who is still normal, would have to check on another save to see that then.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
"Lithe girls are nice, but I feel <b>so fucking sexy</b> right now. Like I'm a fertility goddess with a body fit for worship."

You laugh. "I don't know how Lumia would feel about that..."

"Mmm? I think Lumia'd take one look at me right now and want to rub tummies [pc.hasCock|around your dick|around some stud's dick]. She'd... also probably try and break my brand so I can get even bigger and rounder after, but y'know. Maybe when this demon business is done, and I've finally got my sister back... maybe I'd take her up on it!"

"Is that right?"

[pc.hasRealCock|Cait grins, leaning in and cupping your crotch. "Maybe it is. I don't think I can get any bigger any other way... but I kinda want to try. {Built Mallachite temple: When it's all over, maybe I'll join Sally -- unless a certain [pc.title] happens to keep claiming my womb over and over all for [pc.himHer]self. What a shame that'd be.|At least once. If there's a particularly suitable [pc.title] around to do the job.} But that's talk for after this adventure's over, okay?"

You grin at Cait, squeezing her rear. "But it is a talk you want to have now?"

She smiles, stepping in and pressing all that delicious thickness up against you. "If you do."|Cait snickers, rocking on her heels. "{Built Mallachite temple: Perhaps I'll join Sally for a bit, renting out my womb to our friends -- unless a certain [pc.title] happens to grow a big, throbbing dick first, anyway.|Maaaaybe. If I found the right somebody. Or the right somebody grows a big, throbbing dick.} But that's talk for after this adventure's over. I can't afford to slow down now, not with Calla still missing. For now, though: I'm going to enjoy this body while I have it..."
The text in question.

Reactions: DJ_Arashi_Rora

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
Huh, I had heard of PICNIC and wetware, but PEBCAK is a new one for me.
It means Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard
I mean look at how he speaks about bubble's content, you swear to god bubbles killed his fucking dog like hes Dio sometimes, also what the fuck cait stuff is he talking about, is it the stuff I cant see being I fluffified Cait?
Can you please take a screenshot of this implication that you speak of? I haven't been able to find it in my playthrough—but I'm not sure if it's because it doesn't exist or if I just didn't do Cait's thickening right.
here's your screen shot
2021-11-20 12.46.28 (2).png
How should I see it? Why focus on us breeding her when we do not have necessarily equipment? Could you have not written that all her extra weight requires extra cussion to sit on and champions face seems pretty welcoming right about now?

Edit: Basically my problem comes with aforementioned focus on the dick.

When she talks about someone expiriencing her extra curves, if you have a dick, she focuses on your dick. If you do not, she focuses on someone elses dick.

If you lack in equipment department, only thing she mentiones isbhow you should grow a dick and breed her. Eithar that or how someone else may do the deed. She only cares about you in hypothetical, not what we could actually do for her.
I hope you understand what I mean.
I feel like you're really reaching with this one. I don't see the issue with Cait saying she'd like to get knocked up, specifically by you IF you ever grew a dick. She's not goading you into growing one or disparaging that you don't have one.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
The text in question.
Hes taking it as defacto, when it seems like she only implys wanting to be bred the fuck out of when you the PC have a cock, or is just saying things to get the champ got under there collar.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
First, I want to make one thing clear that my problem is also with the way this scene is structured and what it contains. Not just the pregnancy thing.

"Mmm? I think Lumia'd take one look at me right now and want to rub tummies [pc.hasCock|around your dick|around some stud's dick]. She'd... also probably try and break my brand so I can get even bigger and rounder after, but y'know. Maybe when this demon business is done, and I've finally got my sister back... maybe I'd take her up on it!"

Just a little thing, but I dislike that her entire focus is on pleasing someone else if you lack a dick. Instead of writing something along the lines "to smother you you with my extra curves" she just jumps onto thinking of pleasing someone else since you are lacking. I would be find with this if it was same for bedicked players where she thinks of screwing someone else, but no, just those without one are left out.

"Is that right?"

[pc.hasRealCock|Cait grins, leaning in and cupping your crotch. "Maybe it is. I don't think I can get any bigger any other way... but I kinda want to try. {Built Mallachite temple: When it's all over, maybe I'll join Sally -- unless a certain [pc.title] happens to keep claiming my womb over and over all for [pc.himHer]self. What a shame that'd be.|At least once. If there's a particularly suitable [pc.title] around to do the job.} But that's talk for after this adventure's over, okay?"

You grin at Cait, squeezing her rear. "But it is a talk you want to have now?"

She smiles, stepping in and pressing all that delicious thickness up against you. "If you do."

This is all good I think. It makes player feel more special that she thinks so higly of them.

|Cait snickers, rocking on her heels. "{Built Mallachite temple: Perhaps I'll join Sally for a bit, renting out my womb to our friends -- unless a certain [pc.title] happens to grow a big, throbbing dick first, anyway.|-

Now, I can get intentions behind this. That I should feel honored and happy that my only vagina having ass would make for a good sire. But at same time, the way it is worded, it almost sounds like a certainty. Especially with the "unless a certain [pc.title] happens to grow a big, throbbing dick first, anyway." since it almost sounds like an ultimatum. Grow a dick or have her get pregnant by someone else. Now, I know it is probably just ment as a teasing remark, but I am not sure if I should happy that first thing that came to her mind was "getting bred by someone else, or me if by chance I decide to grow a mushroom".

"Maaaaybe. If I found the right somebody. Or the right somebody grows a big, throbbing dick.} But that's talk for after this adventure's over. I can't afford to slow down now, not with Calla still missing. For now, though: I'm going to enjoy this body while I have it..."
Less egregious but the focus is still on us not having a dick and not on something that she can do with us.

This is where I think I and rest of you come to cross roads. I find the focus of this scene quite confusing and short sighted.

Now, I am assuming if you want a thick Cait, you are pursuing it because you like her. So, when you get her to her desired point, you will feel glad to find out that she wants to share her joys with you and rest of the cast. But especially you. Which is what, I think, the scene for bedicked PC accomplishes. It still feels like Cait but she is still making it known that you are her special someone.

Her non bedicked interactions on other hand...
First thing she thinks of is jumping on someone else dick because you lack one.
She never mentions all the fun things she can do with you as you are now. Instead of telling you how she could smoother you into her now enlarged mounds, how she can sit on your face and take you to lands unknown. Or even just feeling your hands move all over her now plump folds. But nah, all her focus is on how she would probably like to get pregnant. To keep her current form.

Now, you may think that I would see her telling me that "I would be ideal person to have children with if I had a shaft" as a compliment. Now, I am not sure how it is for everyone else, but for me? Frankly, no! No it is not. The scene is basically equating her ideal partner with them having a penis. It feels like it is telling me that my champ is lacking in something where I do not think she does.

To correlate it to something that may be more closer to you guys, it would be same as Brienne|Kiyoko constantly telling you how "We wish you had a bigger one to please us with. Haha, only joking silly. We are perfectly happy with your current endowment". Yeah, the game is not forcing you to make it bigger but you still feel like game is judging you for not having the perfectly sized one.

Or if Evelyn/Kas/any girl with a dick wished that your champion had a vagina for them to breed you.

It also seems like the game thinks that growing a penis is everyone ultimate mission.It equates penis with better. I get that I am supposed to find that a compliment, that I would be a perfect sire if I had one, but you know, I think my female champion is good as she is. She could please Cait without a possession of one.

Also, this all feels so strange coming from Cait. She enjoys dicks and she has preferences but she still tries to make sure that everyone feels welcomed and loved when they are with her. Doubly emphasized with how her scenes are pretty evenly spaced out to accommodate everyone (most of the time). Hell, she loves being smothered by either guy or a girl equally which I find adorable.
Here? She reminds me of Lusamine and Kiyoko. Just phallic objects on the brain, with a pregnant tummy as a goal to her name. Not a thought of what my female champion has between the legs. Even when she thinks of me, she thinks of me (I hate beetling this point across but oh well) with a dick.

So, in short-
The focus seems to be entierly on dicks.
Cait never mentioned my female champion, as she is now, when it comes to her future sexual escapades.
It correlates having a shaft as everyone ultimate goal. It also heavily assumes that most people would feel honored with knowledge that it would be great if they had one. And that my female, let me repeat that, female champion would find the appealing. To grow one just to make her a mother.

The way I would do this scene is focus on stuff that my champion can do for/with Cait, not what she could hypothetically do. I am once again repeating myself but have Cait comment on how she can not wait to be milked, taken care off by everyone but especially by us. Just something special that we can do with her as my champion is now. I would think that that would be the first thing that would come to someones mind when writing a sexual/teasing interaction between two girls. Not how one wishes that other had a joystick.

Last edited:

Daft Hellians

Jul 8, 2017
A little clarification, isn't the Faceless Blade a nekomata?
No, Faceless Blade is a Kitsune. Talking to Kas after fighting the Demon Generl and encountering her, there's talks about soul magic and shared souls. The only race currently presented in the lore to have shared souls are the Foxen.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Thicc cait is basically a sign of fertility, think about that, F/F doesnt produce the babby for the aforementioned Fertility stuff, its like 9 tails Kiyoko and how she is a lot Thiccer. Thats why she talks about wanting cock and children. Leo cait just wants to smother mother fuckers with her fluff.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
okay I kind of see what you're saying. you feel excluded because she brings up cock and you have a vagoo and don't want a cock. the problem you run into here in your complaint is that you forget that the scene isn't really meant to cater to you or any other vag only PC's. The main theme of the scene is NOT you and Cait, it's you getting cait pregnant. obviously the only way to do that is to have a cock. Now if you already have one then she will just mention you directly, if you don't she mentions someone else doing it or you growing one. these are the options for swelling her belly with kittens. these same options already exist for a few other NPC's. Now I have to ask what is the problem with someone else knocking her up. If you refuse to get a dick and she refuses to get a dick that's the only option. It might sound like an ultimatum but really it's just Cait doing what she wants with her life and you doing what you want with yours.

Yes if you haven't figured it out this scene was meant to Cater to those like me who has a fetish for putting babies in bellies. not really meant for anyone else. Your well within your right to dislike the scene but you can apply your criticisms to every piece of preg. content where the PC is the father, in the game.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Its a scene for people who like brienne and Kiyoko without actually doing the whole, seeing how many brood you can spawn. Just implying it to get your engines revvin.

Reactions: Daft Hellians

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I would think that the people that want to breed Cait would have a dick to begin with. They are already getting pandered to by meating [pc.hasRealdick] requirement.

What use is mentioning the "need to breed" for a vagina only player? Like, is that not what parsers are for? To make it easier for a scene to take account multiply variations.

And, now this may just be me talking, but can't girls/non-binary folk like big women? No? OK.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
They can, its just in Savharra being thicc like that is a sign of fertility, and that usually means your super fucking breed happy.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I... think there's specific mention of foxyness when the Faceless Blade saves the general, but I won't swear by it. They could be.

EDIT: On the other hand, there might have been a mention of multiple tails instead, and my mind immediately went to "kitsune." It DOES make more narrative sense for the FB to be a kitty, as it parallels with your own kitty-cait lieutenant.
The last thing you see before the inky clouds completely fill the place is an outline of whoever just jumped you: a flash of a kitsune swift sword, a tight black bodysuit clinging to a slim, feminine figure... and tails, several of them, their color obscured by the smog.

I have dispatched the Faceless Blade to investigate. Perhaps Kasyrra's soul can be found, and if not... then perhaps that wilted, twisted thing in the Blade's own chest is the answer I seek.

That pretty much spells kitsune to me. Only Kitsune are soul-less and soulbound to a communal soul.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
honestly, it's like that with most (if not all) fem characters, there is a disappointing lack of love for people without dicks, but ces't la vie, we are not the target audience for most of the game so I'll just enjoy the characters that do were made with people like me in mind.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I mean her dialogue isnt very subtle in the "she fucking likes you more then a travel companion", so im not suprised that when shes thicc she just kinda outright admits it in the horniest way possible.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
honestly, it's like that with most (if not all) fem characters, there is a disappointing lack of love for people without dicks, but ces't la vie, we are not the target audience for most of the game so I'll just enjoy the characters that do were made with people like me in mind.
Us players with vag only champs should form a support group lbr.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I would think that the people that want to breed Cait would have a dick to begin with. They are already getting pandered to by meating [pc.hasRealdick] requirement.

What use is mentioning the "need to breed" for a vagina only player? Like, is that not what parsers are for? To make it easier for a scene to take account multiply variations.

And, now this may just be me talking, but can't girls/non-binary folk like big women? No? OK.
Let me try to rephrase this.

"Cait and I sucked off a barracks full of random minotaur guys twenty-two times, but she told me that she's not ready to even talk about children right now and would only even consider having a baby after the adventure's over and she'd only have a baby with me because she unsubtly keeps hinting that she loves me and she'd only have kids if I want them and that is a deal-breaker."

I don't know about you, but I feel like "bi girl tells her lesbian girlfriend that she might be ok with having kids eventually" is a lot less weird to most lesbian women than "sucking off a zillion faceless bull guys".

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
To correlate it to something that may be more closer to you guys, it would be same as Brienne|Kiyoko constantly telling you how "We wish you had a bigger one to please us with. Haha, only joking silly. We are perfectly happy with your current endowment". Yeah, the game is not forcing you to make it bigger but you still feel like game is judging you for not having the perfectly sized one.
I absolutely agree with most of what you said, but this is about one scene, so it's not really akin to constantly telling you, right?
The worst part about this situation is that we're quite a while into the game. This is in the second god damn act. If we wanted to play a chick with a dick (which I do, with like, literally every character, no matter how they start. Even when I make a character with the intention of having them be a man or a dickless girl, they always end up a big tiddy futa. It's kind of a problem, honestly, I just can't stop making herms out of every character I play.), then our character would have a dick well before the second act begins, particularly given the existence of Etheryn, who's also pretty cock-centric (until she gets that cage freed, at which point you also need a pussy) and her major role in the first act. We're at the stage where most players will probably have a rather solidified character in terms of gender and sex. Even if other aspects, like race, change because tfs for those aren't yet available, we've always been able to use gender tfs with ease, so if we're going to give ourselves a dick, we would have done it the second we found the blue potion in the tutorial, not during the second act. Inserting a scene which embarrasses the pc for not having a cock, even if in an indirect, unintended way, at this stage in the game, attached to the most prominent companion in the game, is just not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.