Your gripes with CoC II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
You would think that helping her rescuing her sister, successfully rescuing her father, giving her a place to live and continuing her quest to help a sisterwould guve her a reason to maybe fall in love with you.

pretty sure she loves you in both paths.

it seems like the no temple path is focused on one on one romance with lots a kissing and cuddling, dating and confessions of love and intimate sexy moments, the temple path on the other hand focuses on harems, baby making, and lots of wild crazy fetishy sex. I don't think either path would have a ton of content for vag only PC's (much like with most female NPC's in the game) but it's not like she'd love you any less or exclude you from either path.
The way Aly described it does not seem like it. Well, at least she seems to like non bedicked NPCs less. It feels bad not gonna lie.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
The way Aly described it does not seem like it. Well, at least she seems to like non bedicked NPCs less. It feels bad not gonna lie.
I'm not sure what you mean by this. what specifically makes you think she likes non bedicked champs less?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Well, I do not know, the pregnancy thing and contrast between paths? The way it is described sounds like she thinks less of you since you can not give her child? So she takes matter in her own hands.
Like, I get why it is written like that. Still feels bad.
Honestly, still shocked that building the temple leads to that. Like, uff.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
With comments like this.
"And the way Cait presents it here is twofold. If Champ's built the slut temple, encouraged Cait's turbohorny, and reintroduced her to her pregnancy-obsessed friend, Cait talks about getting knocked up by literally whomever if Champ doesn't have a dick. Champ's made the choice to reinforce Slut Kitty's slutkittyness, and this is the obvious and natural result."
I do not know, thinking of getting pregged by someone else because you can do the dead seems less than lovely.
Like, the way Aly describes her, she sounds like she now vastly prefers dicks and is OK to get knocked by anyone since my champion lacks one.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
Well, I do not know, the pregnancy thing and contrast between paths? The way it is described sounds like she thinks less of you since you can not give her child? So she takes matter in her own hands.
Like, I get why it is written like that. Still feels bad.
Honestly, still shocked that building the temple leads to that. Like, uff.
you feel like Cait thinks less of you because she expressed that there is something she wants and you aren't able to give it to her. do I have this correct? I ask as I genuinely want to know.

Reactions: Avallonkao

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Homie, be real with me here: do you actually understand how pregnancy works? There's certain biological parts prerequisite to having children (parts that, should your champion so choose, could be added and removed in a day to do the deed).

So when we're talking about having kids........ if you don't have the total number of correct parts between you...... somebody's going to have to figure something out if having kids is a thing you want to do. Whether that's alchemy or getting a turkey baster and renting Boomer's bussy or just tapping ol' Brint for a couple hours.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
you feel like Cait thinks less of you because she expressed that there is something she wants and you aren't able to give it to her. do I have this correct? I ask as I genuinely want to know.

Well, yes. Now, if that was consistent across both paths, where she always wants a child and says as much or opposite, where she is not pregnancy obsessed girl, than K, then I would think she thinks same of me. But since the two paths are different than, and In such a way where Cait prefers to get bred by someone else than to be happy with you? Then yeah, I think she thinks less of me.

Homie, be real with me here: do you actually understand how pregnancy works? There's certain biological parts prerequisite to having children (parts that, should your champion so choose, could be added and removed in a day to do the deed).

So when we're talking about having kids........ if you don't have the total number of correct parts between you...... somebody's going to have to figure something out if having kids is a thing you want to do. Whether that's alchemy or getting a turkey baster and renting Boomer's bussy or just tapping ol' Brint for a couple hours.
I never thought of Cait, from what I had at disposal, as someone who needed children that badly. So now where one path requires her to have children no matter what, without really a warning, I am stunned.

And I understand how babies are made. I also feel that you can have a happy marriage without a child but if Cait does not think that then whatever.

Still, you mentioned that there are ways to get her pregnant without getting her impregnated by someone else? Would magic similar in terms of todays one where you use egg of a mother and womb of other mother? Or have her gain dick? While I am still not personally fan of forcing players to have children if they do not want to, at least what I am thinking would give players a way to have children with Cait without requiring a dick. And lesbian babies sound cute.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
I mean, now Cait is the only reason I get that magic strapon so I can have her virginity scene. So, there's always one way in the end. Just need to be more open sometimes. Although I don't have the intention of impregnating anyone (even if I could) or even using the strapon on anyone else other than Cait's scene. I like to think that I made this for her, and only her. The same way she said to Evergreen that she wanted hers because of me. This kinda makes it special after all. At least that's how I see it.

Reactions: Savin

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I never thought of Cait, from what I had at disposal, as someone who needed children that badly. So now where one path requires her to have children no matter what, without really a warning, I am stunned.

And I understand how babies are made. I also feel that you can have a happy marriage without a child but if Cait does not think that then whatever.

... While I am still not personally fan of forcing players to have children if they do not want to,
You.... you do realize this is content at the end of a high-effort event chain which the player must initiate that is entirely focused around Cait's physical expansion, right? From which pregnancy is the next and only step to continuing the new fetish you've given her (and which will still not be included in the game by the way, because this is a short throwaway line at the end of an incredibly niche event).

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
You.... you do realize this is content at the end of a high-effort event chain which the player must initiate that is entirely focused around Cait's physical expansion, right? From which pregnancy is the next and only step to continuing the new fetish you've given her (and which will still not be included in the game by the way, because this is a short throwaway line at the end of an incredibly niche event).
OK, so what you are saying is that she only gains pregnancy fetish if you have her suck 22 dicks? The way we were talking made it seem like her gaining it was tied to the temple.
And what throwaway line?

Also, if she gains the thickness some other way, will she still be obsessed with it?
Some people just like chunky girls.

Reactions: Forget Me Knot

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
Well, yes. Now, if that was consistent across both paths, where she always wants a child and says as much or opposite, where she is not pregnancy obsessed girl, than K, then I would think she thinks same of me. But since the two paths are different than, and In such a way where Cait prefers to get bred by someone else than to be happy with you? Then yeah, I think she thinks less of me.
Okay first you need to understand that Cait loves the champ more than anyone else no matter what, getting knocked up by someone else does not mean she prefers them over you. Second she does not think less of you for not having a penis, she respects your wishes and wants both of you to be happy together, but she spent her entire career as harlot and sharing her love with everyone who comes to her she was never an exclusive lover and she says as much at the beginning and you agreed to be okay with that.

Now there is nothing wrong with Cait expressing a want for kids. The real issue is that you feel like an inadequate lover for not being able to provide them and you are projecting that feeling onto her as if she's the one feeling that way. But there is no need to feel inadequate. there is nothing wrong with having a surrogate father, sex is sex but love is so much more than that. Cait will still love you the same whether you have a penis or not.

Reactions: Savin and Burnerbro

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
I feel like literally the exact opposite conversation happened when it came up that Etheryn would need to produce a royal heir and only vagina wielding champions would be able to fulfil that need for her. Except that's a major part of Etheryn's character as a Lumian pregfetishist with a mandate to procreate, and not a throwaway line at the very end of spamming one gangbang scene 22 times with Cait.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
As said, if the differences between temple and non temple Cait are that sevire, than it seems to me that non temple one likes me more.

And, if you feel like that way, OK. I am personally not fan of taking care of someone elses child in that situation. It feels way to one sided. Before you ask, I am pro adoption (another possible route in game). Just Caits situation is to much for me.
If Cait wants a child so bad, she could always grow a dick and fuck my champion, you know.

I feel like literally the exact opposite conversation happened when it came up that Etheryn would need to produce a royal heir and only vagina wielding champions would be able to fulfil that need for her. Except that's a major part of Etheryn's character as a Lumian pregfetishist with a mandate to procreate, and not a throwaway line at the very end of spamming one gangbang scene 22 times with Cait.
I am not fan of that either. Wonder how that one will be receive tho. Since that one targets bigger chunk of the playerbase I imagine.

Reactions: TheLodger

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
As said, if the differences between temple and non temple Cait are that sevire, than it seems to me that non temple one likes me more.
Temple!Cait likes you just as much, but she is even more of a sloot and reasonably certain that you are enjoying all the extra slootery just as much. So when you and her discuss in passing a particular kinky fantasy she has - getting even thiccer through pregnancy - she feels perfectly comfortable about bringing the idea of some rando stud knocking her up in this fantasy scenario, while leaving the room for the Champ to take on that role.

Again, this isn't you and her having a serious discussion about starting a family, or about your relationship in general in the distant and uncertain future when your world-saving quest is complete. And she is unlikely to have such a conversation for quite some time, because at this point in the story Cait seems surprisingly bashful when it comes to expressing her feelings towards the Champ, preferring to play it off as some light flirting. Probably owing at least in part to the fact that despite all of her sexual experiences, she never got to engage in a lengthy, full blown romance before.

If Cait wants a child so bad, she could always grow a dick and fuck my champion, you know.
By the time when having kids would actually be on the table, point your party would probably have the Seven or Kas ready to do you a solid and engage in some magic shenanigans that will allow your Champ, Cait, or both to get pregnant without any dicks being involved.

Okay first you need to understand that Cait loves the champ more than anyone else no matter what, getting knocked up by someone else does not mean she prefers them over you.
TBF, that seems like a pretty hard sell for most people, guys especially. So if Cait does eventually make things official with the Champ and then decides that she wants kids no matter what, even a brief mention in the epilogue of her getting knocked up by someone else would bother many players that are otherwise perfectly okay with her promiscuity or even polyamory.

Last edited:

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
I built the mallach temple because it was the only option to have someone staying at the portal site and actually keep an eye on it to keep more cultists from rolling up and misusing it.

Don't really like the quality of the content for it.
Yup, most ppl seem to build the temple for other reasons than to use it tbh. But like it was said, the temple will be only optional, and not building it won't punish you later on in the story, etc. So far the only reason I personally have to make it is to get Kas redemption quest, but since that will also be able to get later on other temples, I don't see a reason to worry about building it anymore once more options are presented.

Reactions: Animalistic

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
you.....do realize how hypocritical this sounds right?
Kind off.
I do think that a game should be there to please the player first and foremost so screwing them over for making a choice as simple as making a character is not something that sits well with me.
Especially with companions.

I do wish that the game made it perfectly clear that she will have children no matter what. So that I do not get invested into it that much.
Temple!Cait likes you just as much,
I already think that is stretching it with what we just learned from Aly. Preferring dicks, wanting to get knocked up by random people because you lack one. She may like bedicked the same, or even more tho.
I already said my case multiply times.
So when you and her discuss in passing a particular kinky fantasy she has - getting even thiccer through pregnancy - she feels perfectly comfortable about bringing the idea of some rando stud knocking her up in this fantasy scenario, while leaving the room for the Champ to take on that role.
Yeah, I feel that at this point I have also beaten the horse to the ground. That conversation was unnecessary and just makes it so that Cait likes dicks more than vagina having champion.

I do wonder if dialogue is going to change if she sucks on some cow tits to reflect on it. If not, then I am sorry, but that would be game admitting that Cait can only think about dicks even when when sucking on milkies. And that the game things only pregnancy lovers like them thick.
By the time when having kids would actually be on the table, point your party would probably have the Seven or Kas ready to do you a solid and engage in some magic shenanigans that will allow your Champ, Cait, or both to get pregnant without any dicks being involved.
While I said that I am not fan of forcing children on the player, at least what youare describing gives people options. So I am somewhat fine with it.

TBF, that seems like a pretty hard sell for most people, guys especially. So if Cait does eventually make things official with the Champ and then decides that she wants kids no matter what, even a brief mention in the epilogue of her getting knocked up by someone else would bother many players that are otherwise perfectly okay with her promiscuity or even polyamory.
If Cait ,before making it official, tells you upfront how her relationship with you is going to go down, including the part where she requires a child, than at least it will allow players to opt out it I hope. Same with Etheryns quest.

I think that is reasonable enough.

And I do not think many girls would be fine with having their partner knock up someone else either. I mean, why do you think I am not crazy over Brint and why I only consider Quin a friend and nothing more?

Edit: Yeah, now that I think about it, the major gripes for me come with how everything is poorly described in game.

The temple building thing, Cait becoming more slutty, fucking over the some champions. Just what everything entails basically. I am still not sure about half of the stuff we talked.

Last edited:

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
Gosh, maybe if somebody isn't as interested in Cait's turboslut side and more interested in her romantic relationship with Champ, they shouldn't build a brothel and put her in charge of it! It's almost as though there are reasons to build it and reasons to not build it!

Not touching on the other stuff in this discussion, but as of right now, there is a HUUUUUUUGE (story-wise) scene with Kas that is locked behind building the temple, regardless of how anyone feels about the temple itself.

ham

Sep 2, 2015
First answer: blue eggs alchemically refined with wild melons will reduce cup size. There's no way to cap cup size.

Follow-up answer: Lactation and pregnancy on their own should not be increasing cup size by that much. For most players, it's almost impossible to get past J without using something like the Hornet Ring, even with boob-focused TFs items. Passive gains purely from pregnancy and lactation shouldn't push Champ's booba to that size, and I would be very surprised if there wasn't some other contributor (like the aforementioned Hornet Ring).
Oh shit, it was the hornet ring all along!

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
Not touching on the other stuff in this discussion, but as of right now, there is a HUUUUUUUGE (story-wise) scene with Kas that is locked behind building the temple, regardless of how anyone feels about the temple itself.
well, that reason is the only reason some ppl build it actually.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daft Hellians

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Yeah, at this point I see no reason to build it. It feels like a wasted effort when best reason to build is Kas. A person that is directly endangering it. And who will we be able to meat anyway in different temple.
Does anyone also feel that it is also lacking in something? Like it feels to sterile for what is supposed to be a funhouse? I do not know, I expected more.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
While yeah its basically a brothel, it is a temple that kittens get raised in, so of course its gonna be a lot more sterile then the aforementioned name implies.

Status
Not open for further replies.