Your gripes with CoC II

Status
Not open for further replies.
you don't have to fuck EVERYONE.

Ah, we've a deceiver amidst our ranks.

Do not be led astray my friends, the path lies in smutting up the entire game. Hesitation is weakness.

Cannibal Cravings

Jan 17, 2023
Do not be led astray my friends, the path lies in smutting up the entire game. Hesitation is weakness.
This 100%

I'm here to complete it all. I will witness the content the writers have created in its entirety and leave nothing behind. Friction burns are my greatest enemy.

Reactions: Sacremas

redlightnin55

Dec 21, 2022
I didn't see it happening anyway. She's got her fans who are definitely not looking for a bimbo version and given how long she's been in the game most probably already know whether they want to do her content or not by now. Anyone who doesn't like full package sans pussy futas with a domme side and would rather fuck a submissive bimbo is already indluging themselves with Jae'Lyn, the Maids at the Wayfort and several others.
Jael is not a submissive bimbo. She's literally neither of those things. She's not submissive even as a slave (as I've previously discussed at length), nor is she even close to positive or cheerful enough to be a bimbo by this game's definition.

The maids at the wayfort only have a few scenes the player can engage in and they're not particularly bimbo-ish either. A touch, sure, but mostly just garden-variety horny. Play on words intended.

As for the "several others" I'd say there are precious few actual bimbo characters in the game. There's a few submissive characters, sure, but bimbos are incredibly rare. I bet the fact that you just said that probably shows you can't name more submissive/bimbo characters, which is not a dig at you, but rather a point that there really aren't that many in general.

In fact I'll make that the gripe of this post. Not enough bimbos.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
I'm the opposite. I'm here for specific content that I can get off to,(namely thicc girls getting knocked up) and the decent gameplay and romance stories. There is loads of content I haven't seen and never will and I'm OK with that.
And there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. I mean, I have a preference for pregnancy stuff along double dicking one or more people within certain scenes. there are others that tickle my fancy, but those two kinda reign supreme above all. The races are another topic altogether.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
Jael is not a submissive bimbo. She's literally neither of those things. She's not submissive even as a slave (as I've previously discussed at length), nor is she even close to positive or cheerful enough to be a bimbo by this game's definition.

The maids at the wayfort only have a few scenes the player can engage in and they're not particularly bimbo-ish either. A touch, sure, but mostly just garden-variety horny. Play on words intended.

As for the "several others" I'd say there are precious few actual bimbo characters in the game. There's a few submissive characters, sure, but bimbos are incredibly rare. I bet the fact that you just said that probably shows you can't name more submissive/bimbo characters, which is not a dig at you, but rather a point that there really aren't that many in general.

In fact I'll make that the gripe of this post. Not enough bimbos.

Other than the Corrupt Queen Nyz and her Hornets, to my knowledge there's really only one NPC bimbo in the game, that being a certain Moo in the Passion Pasture. If you reduce the strict requirement for bimbo however, I'd say Cait and Elthara qualifies, likely along with Salwah and Rune. and maybe Anna. Probably Sariel even if she's a butthead about it, but given her focus on her own pleasure it may disqualify her actually. After that the definition has to be widened surprisingly, yes there's a lot of girls, dickgirls and guys willing to drop their trousers for the champion, but usually for special reasons, rather than them being just utter horndogs like the others... As an example, with the possibly exception of the Sisters I'd likely disqualify the whole Kitsune race just because of the feeding stuff, and Kiyoko outright for needing it as a means to an end first, then just going baby crazy rather than sex crazy. And most every demon for obvious reasons, likely with the exception of Farrah.

So yes, more bimbos please, and I'll even take a few himbos while at it if anyone's willing. If Aly wanted to put half as much dedication into a bimbo character as she did Anni for example, it would probably be my favorite character in the game. (Incidentally replacing Anni.)

EDIT: Almost forgot Azzy with the collar on, she's wonderful, if I didn't need her to tank for my own bimbo charmer I'd never let her take it off again. I love the various changes caused by it to sexual aggression and interest as well, and having Bimbo Azzy still keep the bimbo talk when interjecting with Anni was wonderful.

EDIT2: In case someone tries to argue about what a bimbo means, I'm just going to do a basic description, left in a spoiler in case you don't care.
A bimbo is a lot more than just the silly talk and the voluptuous body and a slutty attitude. A bimbo more than anything else is an intentional sex object, out to please others, deriving their own pleasure only in the process, rather than seeking it. In this way, Cait is actually a perfect bimbo, she's just lacking the silly way of talking, otherwise she's the full deal. Arona meanwhile may be a sexcrazed bitch that is another kind of sexual ideal by herself, but she's out for her own pleasure primarily, and initially in a rather monstrous rapey manner at that, which disqualifies her by default. A bimbo (my own character at least) also does not care about corruption, evil or similar, other than to mildly discourage such, and feels the bad people are only as such because they haven't been loved, and so would happily coze up to Kassy and Sunmommy alike and likely dream of a threesome down the road when Kassy can stop being so silly. This can be seen in game actually by the Bimbo perk overriding the Dark Knight personality in several notable situations, like giving even a 100 corruption bimbo the purified Dawnsword instead of the Corrupted version, and a bimbo Champion quickly dismissing rather than ignoring bad things others may say about Kas.

Last edited:
D

dirt_code

As someone with restartitis, I often click New Game at the main menu before deciding I'd rather play an old save. The issue I've run into is that there's no way to go back to the main menu from character creation without restarting the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
I just complete making the character, save in the prologue and then load the proper save. Can always just delete the newbie later if I change my mind. Sometimes I then end up exporting these newbies as well and just messing them up in the save editor, sometimes trying to break them on purpose just to see what I can safely do or not, since I'd likely delete them anyway.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Yeah, I know. I just find it funny that "destroying character" was a line of thinking they used, when some people certainly did not mind when both Brint and Berwyn (to some extent) got major character overhauls for sake of a different audience.

Some particularly noisy players would complain if it was the other way around, or if it wasn't even an option. God forbid if a masculine male NPC had op rewards for sexing him up.
I would complain either way. I did not like it when Kiyoko did it. Powerful items/powers should not be locked if you fancy (romantically) that character or not.

my fucking god.
You rang?

Who Brienne? Wynne? None of them are forced though.
Would the Evelyn transformation be forced in this scenario? If it's by the player's own doing, isn't that reasonably similar to Brint/rienne given PC is the one that tells them to put on the armor and then not to take it off when it turns out it's blatantly up to shenanigans?

I can honestly see why Animalistic is grumbling here, given their preferences, it would naturally seem fairly ridiculous for someone to be up in arms about this hypothetical Eve change when Brint not only can get morphed into a buxom cowgirl who neither looks or acts too much like their former self, but said cowgirl then has more content then the original companion, and this is when male companions and characters in general are already a bit more on the light-side content wise.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The difference in amount of content with Brint vs Brienne fluctuates depending on what Wsan has done at any given moment. Brint had an entire mini-quest and new gear set for months before Brienne's Pyromancer gear was added, and it was a month further before the proper quest to obtain it showed up. Brienne currently has more content because of the stuff that Wsan has stated he just liked the dynamics of but that doesn't mean Brint isn't going to get more content, and since Wsan has talked about future interactions with Brint's old friends it's safe to say he'll have fairly different content there than Brienne will.

Also, this whole thing about 'destroying character' started because someone took something Savin said completely out of context, ran it through a couple of mental filters and told the forum they'd heard it was happening, when it literally was never the case... though I suppose Animalistic can identify with that given the number of times they've taken people's Discord statements out of context. :p

Reactions: Ultra Chad

TVGuru

Dec 23, 2015
Kinda sad after all you've been through together, Azzyran still considers your relationship with her still being platonic. I really do feel like the other man at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: Emerald
Feb 8, 2023
Apparently after a drinking moment with cassia and chose whether champ wanna flirt or stay casual with her, we're locked out of brihaus....there goes my fav quickie nap spot

Anw the bits of brint asking about his dad to cassia is sweet tho

Also, this whole thing about 'destroying character' started because someone took something Savin said completely out of context, ran it through a couple of mental filters and told the forum they'd heard it was happening, when it literally was never the case... though I suppose Animalistic can identify with that given the number of times they've taken people's Discord statements out of context.
I know. It was discussed recently enough on here for me to catch wind of it, but the discussion at this very moment had moved well enough away from it that it was no longer relevant information unless we're just specifically looking for chances to take jabs at Animalistic. Which while I can understand your frustration with them, leaves me less then impressed.

The difference in amount of content with Brint vs Brienne fluctuates depending on what Wsan has done at any given moment. Brint had an entire mini-quest and new gear set for months before Brienne's Pyromancer gear was added, and it was a month further before the proper quest to obtain it showed up. Brienne currently has more content because of the stuff that Wsan has stated he just liked the dynamics of but that doesn't mean Brint isn't going to get more content, and since Wsan has talked about future interactions with Brint's old friends it's safe to say he'll have fairly different content there than Brienne will.
That's all well and good, but I'm speaking entirely on the current state of the game, and as it is now Brienne is noticeably more fluffed out with content, and it will likely remain this way for a notable while.

As I said, this feels like a bit of a backhand to players that prefer male content(which is already lacking) or brint specifically, as the original variant of the character is thrown by the wayside in favor of what is practically a completely different one at that point.

morii

Feb 8, 2023
I love my moo soon-to-be-wife Brienne. However, I can understand the frustration with the lack of content for Brint. It's been a couple years and people are growing impatient, which is only natural with how long it's been. There's lots more to enjoy with Brienne currently, and like Animalistic said, she's way less simplistic in design.

Also, I'm not sure how to get the winter knight set to work. He can't draw aggro for shit, I usually get targeted. Isn't that gearset supposed to be tank-oriented? The Brienne pyro set is much better imo.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
I sort of wish Brint and Brienne were two completely different characters, like adventuring mino brother and sister that you run into together instead. I have several characters that would enjoy playing with Brienne a lot, but it's just not in their character to leave their friend to suffer under the cursed armor without taking them Brother Sanders to at least look over it, which then stops things, so to get my favorite waifu, I have to intentionally betray my friend. It comes across as just insane meta-gaming in the end, which has led me to just ignore Brint and Brienne entirely out of frustration for a good while.

TVGuru

Dec 23, 2015
Is it just the new set where she keeps calling you her hive-wife? That is a bit sad.

Because the hive-wife stuff is really adorable.
More the post-set talk scene where she talks about getting a hive, having a lot of daughters, living with Liaden...and maybe you, platonically. Does clash with her calling me her hive-husband other times. Makes it seem more sextalk than her genuine feelings.

• Sad

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
More the post-set talk scene where she talks about getting a hive, having a lot of daughters, living with Liaden...and maybe you, platonically. Does clash with her calling me her hive-husband other times. Makes it seem more sextalk than her genuine feelings.
If you talk to her about other stuff she constantly brings up that you're her hive-wife, talk to her about your companions and she has it all planned out where everyone will be in her hive. It's cute.

TVGuru

Dec 23, 2015
If you talk to her about other stuff she constantly brings up that you're her hive-wife, talk to her about your companions and she has it all planned out where everyone will be in her hive. It's cute.
Can't say I share the sentiment.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
Very minor gripes that can hopefully be easily fixed; Atugia's initial sex scene as well as staying the night with the Puppers never cause a proper sleep effect, and so doesn't let you level up, or go see Kiyoko if you have the amulet. I wish both those events acted like normal sleeps in those respects.

As said it's a very minor gripe, practically the only time it was a proper regret was when I was going back and forth between the farm and Zo to get all of her training sessions and spending the night with the Puppers rather than pitching a different kind of tent, and so missed out on about a week of tailmaking with Kiyoko (gotta get that 9 tailed waifu if you're already going that way) but still seems a bit weird.

Reactions: Equivocate

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
It seems to me that this part is the outlier? It's possible this one scene is poorly worded or a parser was missed somewhere, and the rest is her genuine feelings.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
I feel like unless the earlier Liaden parts got rewritten, a lot of folks are going to feel like the third wheel at best with Azzy. I don't actually mind that much being relegated to a fuckbuddy, with multiple wives I already kinda feel like my champ doesn't have enough hours in a day or days in a week to keep everyone that genuinely cares about them properly happy, but I know it's a serious sore point among some that's just going to by default think the worst of any Azzy scene as a result.

Note that I still haven't gotten to the new content (for whatever reason the restartitis bit me and I rebooted my paladin character) so I can't comment on the new scenes one way or another.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
I feel like unless the earlier Liaden parts got rewritten, a lot of folks are going to feel like the third wheel at best with Azzy. I don't actually mind that much being relegated to a fuckbuddy, with multiple wives I already kinda feel like my champ doesn't have enough hours in a day or days in a week to keep everyone that genuinely cares about them properly happy, but I know it's a serious sore point among some that's just going to by default think the worst of any Azzy scene as a result.

Note that I still haven't gotten to the new content (for whatever reason the restartitis bit me and I rebooted my paladin character) so I can't comment on the new scenes one way or another.
Any Liaden parts in particular? You can now approach Liaden in the chapel and talk through the relationship with her, along with sex scenes and a date. And Aly has mentioned that there are rewrites to the High Ground quest which haven't been implemented yet.

Reactions: Sacremas
Status
Not open for further replies.