Your gripes with CoC II

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
What about Nareva? What sort of deity is she?
You can already meet her in the game and it's been that way for <checks> three years now. She's the goddess of knowledge and secrets, she looks like a goth-y naga and her soulbound are the Astrida, aka 'gothmanders'.

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
She's locked behind sigrune which is a pretty difficult fight for early game and kind of out of the way so it's easy to miss or forget that encounter if you're not specifically after it. I could clear it at level 4 but I'm sure someone's done it at a lower level.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
You can already meet her in the game and it's been that way for <checks> three years now. She's the goddess of knowledge and secrets, she looks like a goth-y naga and her soulbound are the Astrida, aka 'gothmanders'.
Also interesting. I've never met her. I did beat Sigrun once but that was when there wasn't anything much to see back there, or maybe I just lost interest and headed back to town. Or maybe I just forgot I did? Honestly hard to tell sometimes.

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
The earliest material on soulbinding suggested that there were plans for Velun to grant a transformation but we've since been told that it's not happening; Keros, Lumia and Nareva are it.
Does not selling your soul also benefit you in some way?

I tried it with Keros once and his replacement faux-soul worked well enough. Which makes me wonder why three incredibly powerful deities want it enough to try and trade for it. Did the portalsplosion make our soul taste magically delicious or something?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
It made our soul very malleable, souls shouldn't be like that. It's a great boon for anyone who gets it, like keros and the oversoul.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Did the portalsplosion make our soul taste magically delicious or something?
Have you not paid attention to any of Kas' storyline dialogue with the Champ? Yes, our soul is apparently something amazing now, which is why she wants it and why the gods are also interested in it. Savin has confirmed this outside the game as well.

Does not selling your soul also benefit you in some way?
Becoming soulbound will impact the ending(s) you can get, so at the very least not giving your soul to one of the gods means you can potentially access the ending that soulbinding will lock you out of.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sam_Cinders

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
This is why I have alot of saved playthroughs. I tried Kitsune route but didn't feel the content was worth giving up champs soul (no futa/dickgirl Kitsunes).. especially as it then ruins the relationship with Kas.

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
Have you not paid attention to any of Kas' storyline dialogue with the Champ? Yes, our soul is apparently something amazing now, which is why she wants it and why the gods are also interested in it. Savin has confirmed this outside the game as well.
I figured she wanted it because she hopes to cure her infertility... I didn't think that was something the gods cared about...

GOI

Nov 16, 2016

Mallach does bring up that the seven are interested in her work during the event after you make his temple

and yes she wants a child properly

Last edited:

CuteBruiser

Sep 9, 2022
It'd be nice if Agnimitra's Flametongue ability wasn't a Stance, so it'd be more friendly to people who don't play on Manual.
The heal component of Flametongue is kind of wasted because the AI doesn't re-activate a Stance unless it's broken.

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
I figured she wanted it because she hopes to cure her infertility... I didn't think that was something the gods cared about...

Kas wants to solve the Imp Problem with it, the gods want it because it's a special, powerful soul that they can use for their own various goals (or even just because it's very shiny).

Everblight

Sep 8, 2022
I wasn't even sure if this belongs more under gripes or content I'd like added, but here we are. I'm disappointed that there are so many companion sets that don't have their art in the game. Also some of them have art but don't have a bust icon witch cait for example.

Reactions: A1teros

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I don't know the ETA on the continuation of BriHaus or the addition of the Colliseum but I am very ready for them to get here. Without access to the WIP Documents the suspense is killing me to see even a few pages of both.

Reactions: PuppyPrincess

Rudra72

Jun 16, 2022
Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but enthiccening Cait is the corruption arc?

But....why?

I don't want to go all the way, but a lil more curves on our bomb kitty is something I'd like

Am I mistaken in it being locked to her corruption path?

If I'm not........why?

Reactions: Acharehnus

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019

But....why?

I don't want to go all the way, but a lil more curves on our bomb kitty is something I'd like

If I'm not........why?
The enthiccening is just having her suck a lot of cock/tiddy. I'm fairly certain you could have her do it whether or not you do what Savin considers to be her corruption arc, which seems to be about tying sex and money together.

Everblight

Sep 8, 2022

But....why?

If I'm not........why?
May I suggest Leo Cait if you just want some curves with zero corruption implications.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
That Kiyoko's scenes don't have any double penetration variant for multi-cock. Like I get that her thing is breeding, so no pure anal scenes... but when you got more than one dick it be nice to have the option to use it. I mean, I think only one of her scenes even acknowledge you have more than one dick. Honestly I wish more of the content actually used it.

Kass

May 21, 2022
Could we also have more undergarment options? Right now, they're all just +3 Temptation or +3 Sexiness (Bar the Loincloth and the Pink Seaweave Thong). If that's a balance decision, I'm okay with that; but I kind of wish we had some non-combat variations. Like in TiTS, stuff like the Gabilani Panties/Bra exist (adds transparent tag for large sizes, although the statline is the same as the other undergarments).

I'll admit this is mostly out of a mild annoyance at the fact that my undergarments are the only non-unique items I'm wearing, but they don't necessarily have to be unique.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Could we also have more undergarment options? Right now, they're all just +3 Temptation or +3 Sexiness (Bar the Loincloth and the Pink Seaweave Thong). If that's a balance decision, I'm okay with that; but I kind of wish we had some non-combat variations. Like in TiTS, stuff like the Gabilani Panties/Bra exist (adds transparent tag for large sizes, although the statline is the same as the other undergarments).

I'll admit this is mostly out of a mild annoyance at the fact that my undergarments are the only non-unique items I'm wearing, but they don't necessarily have to be unique.
There's also the linen tunic, which is weird to me that it's included, as by giving +3 to focus, it's always the optimal choice for any non-sexiness based build.

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015
This is a really a small thing but while I am really liking the wayfort becoming more traveled with more people, including nina as the newest, showing up I guess I think it would be neat if these things were like small boosts to how much the wayfort makes in a sense.

like for nina it's like. idk 100 a week added to what your wayfort takes in. the gambling duo if you bring them on over add on another 100 a week. i prefer it to be a small amount so it doesn't feel mandatory to bring in everyone just for gold gain but feeling the slight impacts from each person brought in and deals made in your wayfort would be nice. Albeit not necessary or anything. I like how it's been growing so far.

And maybe the occasional mention of keeping the peace in a bigger way then catching that same dang thief and being able to donate wood, stone, and metal to your place as well as Kiyoko's would be nice. Perhaps it could serve a purpose later I don't know if it even serves a purpose for Kiyoko's place.

I have other ideas but i don't want to just dump a million things here I feel that's more intended for a different thread.

Reactions: Arai

groz

Aug 4, 2021
There's a trend to shove a new scene, mechanic, or character into the game without considering the updates the addition would have on the world. For example, Quint has an impregnation scene, and a talk scene about "children." As a character, it's clear he's pretty into the idea of knocking chicks up. But when the PC gets pregnant, or gives birth, nothing in particular changes. The talk scenes remain the same, and there's little comment at all about what should be a pretty big deal.

While I love the depth the writers attempt to add into their work, limiting that depth to individual scenes prevents it from actually becoming part of the character, and the character becomes fragmented and soulless.

Reactions: Acharehnus
Status
Not open for further replies.