Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Oh...........................................................

Also, the exhibitionism thing is clearly handholding.
Filthy as hell. It'll never be allowed.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Under submitted. Is the zephyr thing knocking her up or the player? If the latter is that already in and just not moved up?

Troller

Jun 29, 2017
I think a part of it might be their overwhelmingly human physiology. No fur, no horsecock, and so on. They're just humans, with addictive cum and no masculine gender. Since when to people write for TiTS to create their perfect human waifu?
Gonna to disagree with ya for a bit, even human waifu could be interesting depending on how you introduce her (here iam hoping that B will pull it off with Lorelei).

Reactions: Foxxling

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Posted the kitty up on Patreon but I removed the 1 line that had an explanation for her fetish content. hee haw
uhh I'm can't find it on patreon

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Oh...........................................................

Also, the exhibitionism thing is clearly handholding.
Point taken, but there wouldn't really be any substantive difference between L being a (dommy) human or dommy dzaan (all else equal).

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Point taken, but there wouldn't really be any substantive difference between L being a (dommy) human or dommy dzaan (all else equal).
Horns, skin tone, addictive cum, avg weight, avg lifespan, avg height, longer spinal cords, 2 puberties, etc.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
In news that shouldn't surprise anyone my Patreon poll is tied again

unknown.png

This is probably the third or fourth time this has happened, lol
There is 1 remaining potential vote of my current voters, so maybe there will be an eventual tiebreak. I wish I could do both but that is not in the cards atm.

gena138

Feb 2, 2017
In case you plan on using the forum as a tiebreaker, my vote goes for the submissive continuation, lol

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I dunno what I'll do for a tiebreaker but I sometimes get mid-month subscribers so we'll see what happens. I'd be happy writing any of the options on the list tbh so not in the biggest rush to decide; some of the poll options sometimes show up later as commissions because someone liked the idea a lot. Fret not!

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
Cant you as the patreons owner compare the list of names of people that voted to the list of patrons that can vote, and send a email on the address that should be in that tie braking voters profile? After all wouldn't it be nice for content creator that you are subbed for to contact you to remind you about the functions and privileges that you are getting for being a patron?

Last edited:

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
I'm a bit surprised that Haley took the lead by so much, the times you've brought her up ITT the response seems to have been pretty lukewarm compared to Amber. Thank god it's not more pregshit though, I can't pull one off to the idea of leaving your kids at some facility while you're out risking your life. I'm not really sure how giving Haley more Throbb is supposed to matter either, she's already ludicrously endowed and productive. Infinity is enough, what point is there in infinity+1? A Bad End itself sounds hot, though.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Cant you as the patreons owner compare the list of names of people that voted to the list of patrons that can vote, and send a email on the address that should be in that tie braking voters profile? After all wouldn't it be nice for content creator that you are subbed for to contact you to remind you about the functions and privileges that you are getting for being a patron?
It's usually not because they've forgotten, it's because they're busy, and in that case sending an email is only an annoyance.

I'm a bit surprised that Haley took the lead by so much, the times you've brought her up ITT the response seems to have been pretty lukewarm compared to Amber.
I'm a bit surprised myself but I'm really happy that people care about her. The difference between my patrons and the forums has surprised me a couple of times; like when they voted for an option when a different one had Anno in it. You'd never see that on the forums.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Well, there's something to be said for knowing your audience, lol
Some times I wish i could vote at least twice for the polls. I'd totally vote for the lez amazon one if it pops up again though!

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
You have three votes, they just can’t be for the same option.
Oh, never noticed since I always just pick one... guess I'll go make the bad end win by 1 vote then.

Reactions: Wsan

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I REALLY like what this implies...
Not a sex scene between them, if that's what you mean. Well, not besides the one that he wrote a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.