Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Honestly, I have no problem with characters having the same name, if you think about it, what are the odds that every single person you will ever meet with have completely different names? I mean, my class in school had five Brians and four Davids and four Sarahs. It happens and there's nothing wrong with that.

But if you were looking for an idea for another name, dryads in mythology were Greek nymphs. There's a starting point right there. Straight away, there's Phoebe (who happened to be a concubine to Danaus). Or shorten the name of a dryad, like taking Phigalia and cutting it down to Galia, likewise Chrysopeleia could be Pelia.

There's no trick. Its just a simple trick.

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
Why not go one further and use the name of one of the centaur Chiron’s daughters.

Hippe / Melanippe
Endeïs
Ocyrhoe

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Teia.
Lante.
Atani.

Just jumble some of the letters.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

The Krispiness

May 7, 2018
Under your bed.
www.google.com
I've actually been reading Bullfinch's Mythology lately, so I'll throw out some names for nymphs and stuff, both modern and classical. Something might fit. Tbh, I wasn't huge on the name Amber as I thought it was too on the nose, being named after the color of her hair.

Daphne- nymph, pursued by Apollo who was hit with one of Cupid's arrows (Eros's arrows xD), turned into laurel tree.

Eurydice- Not my favorite but damn it fits. Died when she was bit by a snake when she was being chased by a horny centaur on the way to her wedding. Her husband, the poet Orpheous, almost succeeded in returning her to the mortal world but looked back too early. Trade snake for Naleen and make her the horny centaur and, as Jeff Goldblum would say, there it is.

Diana- huntress goddess, favorite animals are the stag and deer. She also helped her brother Apollo instruct Chiron, the wisest of centaurs who would train famous heros. My personal favorite of the bunch.

Last edited:

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
The others can be corrupted although Hippe is funny because it literally means mare I believe.

The Krispiness

May 7, 2018
Under your bed.
www.google.com
Vivien- Arthurian Lady of the Lake and apparently lover of Merlin, comes from the corruption of a Welsch word meaning "wanderer of pallid countenance" but was accidently understood as "fair wanton maiden". Both meanings work. Can be shortened to Vivi. Venus is also shortened to Vivi. Not gonna bother explaining her.

I did some more research on Diana. She's often depicted with a doe (female deer) as its her main symbol and stags are a close second. Apparently, stags are male deer. I didn't know that stags were deer. She is also a goddess of the wilderness (mhenga), virginity (taking them in Dryad's case xD), and the moon (heat and rut cycle).

Or you can just stick with Amber cuz I'm being a smartass. You can name her anything you want. You could name her Steve if you wanted to. I'd still enjoy reading it.

Vory

Jun 3, 2018
Congrats on the patreon front! I'm glad to see people are willing to spare some cash (even though im unable) for you to be able to continue writing excellent content

Reactions: Wsan

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
"Sly-veer-ain", maybe?

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Slitherin... Slverian... Sveerian... Sl- Ah fuck it. Race of the living Belt people.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Hi, during break today I tried out all the new content as of late in in Zheng Shi, including the Forgehound. I'll just say what I said on the discord about it:

I really appreciated that he is an enemy who reacts to Lust & HP thresholds. I was pleasantly surprised by everything relating to that, and the extra discoverability that comes with it in all other scenes. I also enjoyed how sharply the interactions change based on choosing to give in to him (and I presume losing to him) and of course all the extra choices that come with that.

It might be a bit of a stretch, but I think this sets a good standard for fun enemies in the future. Zheng Shi has just been incredible for content, and it just keeps getting better and better. The Forgehound is another example of that streak going strong. Well done, Wsan.

If anything, I do hope that all enemies in the future will hold to the things we've seen on Zheng Shi. The quality, and incredibly, the pace of it coming out, is just insane. Good stuff. Keep it up.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
New doc up on Patreon for the Slavebreaker! It's just a loss scene right now but there'll be more soon (like info about her and her combat stuff).

Hi, during break today I tried out all the new content as of late in in Zheng Shi, including the Forgehound. I'll just say what I said on the discord about it:

I really appreciated that he is an enemy who reacts to Lust & HP thresholds. I was pleasantly surprised by everything relating to that, and the extra discoverability that comes with it in all other scenes. I also enjoyed how sharply the interactions change based on choosing to give in to him (and I presume losing to him) and of course all the extra choices that come with that.

It might be a bit of a stretch, but I think this sets a good standard for fun enemies in the future. Zheng Shi has just been incredible for content, and it just keeps getting better and better. The Forgehound is another example of that streak going strong. Well done, Wsan.

If anything, I do hope that all enemies in the future will hold to the things we've seen on Zheng Shi. The quality, and incredibly, the pace of it coming out, is just insane. Good stuff. Keep it up.

Thanks bud. Fen gave me free reign on this guy so I wanted to make him interesting and reactive, I'm glad to see you enjoyed his content. If I could change one thing about him I'd probably have made him a little more repeatable, but I still really like how he came out as is.

I totally agree re: Zheng Shi. It's coming out at breakneck speed and the content within has been great so far. I've really enjoyed reading the scenes everyone's put together. Here's to more cool stuff in the future!

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Zheng Shi coming out so quickly is really a great improvement over the previous complete slog of a wait for plot advancement that was the time since Myrellion came out.

K

Krynh

When does lund pierce your nipples? It seems one moment you're in the breeding room. The next is you're pierced.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
When does lund pierce your nipples? It seems one moment you're in the breeding room. The next is you're pierced.
He sets it up with this at the start:
  1. output("\n\nIt’s... a leash. Lund has brought you a leash to wear, attached to a collar. You look at his face then back at the leash, about to say something when you notice the collar has some wording inscribed on it.");
  2. output("\n\n<i>“What does this say?”</i> you ask, already knowing the answer.");
  3. output("\n\n<i>“");
  4. if(!korgiTranslate()) output("Not think alien have word for it. But close to ‘breeding bitch’");
  5. else output("I don’t think you have a word for it. But it’s close to ‘breeding bitch’");
  6. output(",”</i> Lund says, a hint of a grin showing. <i>“");
  7. if(!korgiTranslate()) output("Think alien suited to it.");
  8. else output("I think you’re suited to it.")
  9. output("”</i>");
  10. output("\n\nYou know you don’t have a choice. It’s wear this or don’t get your holes filled by Lund’s prick, and, well... that’s not really a decision, is it? You ");
  11. if(!pc.isExposed()) output("strip down, leaving your clothes in a nearby compartment, and ");
  12. output("take the leash from his hands, fastening the collar around your neck yourself. You guess you are now, more or less, officially Lund’s Bitch.");
  13. output("\n\n<i>“");
  14. if(!korgiTranslate()) output("Have other gifts for alien too");
  15. else output("I have other gifts for you too");
  16. output(",”</i> Lund says cheerfully, his grin readily apparent now. <i>“But wait until later. Earn them. Now come.”</i>");
Then:
  1. output("Hours pass in the breeding room, most of which you spend being ridden");
  2. if(pc.isTaur()) output(", in both the metaphorical and literal sense,");
  3. output(" by Lund. You’ve noticed the korgonnes switching partners - well, most of them - but the same doesn’t seem to apply to you. You’re just for Lund, apparently. Maybe it’s the collar... ");
  4. //Already pierced!
  5. if(flags["LUND_PIERCED"] == undefined)
  6. {
  7. output("and the shiny new nipple piercings. Hanging from each [pc.nipple] is a small golden ring, not unlike the type you might go see through the ear of a cowgirl. Lund said he liked them and, well, you weren’t going to say no to that. Besides... looking down at them now, hanging from your [pc.breasts]");
  8. pc.breastRows[0].piercing = new LundsRings();
  9. pc.breastRows[0].piercing.onEquip(pc);
  10. flags["LUND_PIERCED"] = 1;
  11. }
  12. else output("Besides, looking down at yourself right now");
  13. output(", you personally think it’s really hot to be marked so visibly.");
So between the introduction of the fact he has other gifts for you and the 'hours pass', I thought it would be appropriate to have it occur there, while you're in the middle of a long, no doubt tiring fuck session. I didn't want to interrupt the sex with a piercing scene because I don't think it's very erotic.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Wsan bimbos can't get pierced by Lund, is that normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.