Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
And now...I wait for this too be finished and get in the game...one day...
Real question will she have any like wake up scenes? Like wake up sex? Male steele waking up 2 anal pound town is kinda...hot.
She'll have heat scenes and I'll probably put stuff in for letting her sleep with you at night. So yeah, stuff like waking up to being pounded or her sucking your dick is on the cards. I'll probably put in a "divider" so people can choose whether or not she can top you.

moobere

May 19, 2017
She'll have heat scenes and I'll probably put stuff in for letting her sleep with you at night. So yeah, stuff like waking up to being pounded or her sucking your dick is on the cards. I'll probably put in a "divider" so people can choose whether or not she can top you.
Im gonna cry...sexy taur morning breeding dreams do come true...It's your fault I like them...damn u Edan...

Reactions: Nnxx

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
How come the public doc has more on it than the patreon doc? Also will the Siege doc on patreon get updated?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Im gonna cry...sexy taur morning breeding dreams do come true...It's your fault I like them...damn u Edan...
:catte:
How come the public doc has more on it than the patreon doc? Also will the Siege doc on patreon get updated?
I'm lazy and haven't put the next update on the Patreon doc yet. I like to update the Patreon stuff 'granularly' like when I have something solid to put in there eg. an entire scene. I just threw the public doc together willy-nilly because I thought it was cool. I think most people who really care about it will find it anyway in the like, couple of days where her doc isn't up to date on Patreon.

I was actually gonna say "of course I'm gonna update the Siegwulfe patreon doc, what do you think they're there for?" and then remembered I didn't update it when I made that post. Herp, sorry guys. It's updated now.

Reactions: valkyr42

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Updooted the Dryad doc. Unsurprisingly to those of you who know how I operate, the first sex scene I put in is the one where you suck her dick. What can I say? :catte:
I was amazed at how short some of her scenes are. The original facefuck in the jungle is 530 words! I remember I specifically wanted to keep her scenes short on purpose, but dang, I didn't remember just how short.

Coming next will be Siegwulfe fucking the PC's ass. After my 'Siegwulfe Week' is over I'll probably be jumping into Slyveren and Lund stuff while I work on finishing it up. Jeez, I can't believe it's only mid-month.
Been talking and Zephyr knocking the PC up might make it into the next pub patch, but don't get your hopes up.

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
Coming next will be Siegwulfe fucking the PC's ass. After my 'Siegwulfe Week' is over I'll probably be jumping into Slyveren and Lund stuff while I work on finishing it up. Jeez, I can't believe it's only mid-month.

Out of curiosity, is your dom-bimbo Siegwulfe sentient on any level or just a highly advanced VI? I'm sure it will be great either way, but I was wondering if she's still essentially a toy or is now an actual character.

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
Yep. It's deliberately slightly ambiguous (okay not really it kind of clubs you over the head with it) but she's not just a VI any more, or if she is, she must be extremely advanced to the point of non-differentiation. Thanks Dr. Badger!

Cool, the reason I was interested is because I got that vibe from the snippets you posted, so I reckon you succeeded!

Reactions: Wsan

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Siegwulfe's anal scene is done and up on Patreon.

“Mmm, you’re loose enough for me to slide right in, you little slut,” Siegwulfe murmurs, not sounding displeased at all. “This’ll be fun.”

She tests you out, digging herself deeper with short, rolling thrusts into your ass. You’re so caught up in how good the sensation of her oversized cock rubbing against your walls feels that you hardly even notice how deep she is inside you until the head of it begins to push the skin of your stomach upwards.

“O-oh, mistress,” you gasp, unable to move or even do anything as she grins down at you, her dark blonde hair covering half of her flawless face.

“That’s right,” she croons, stroking your cheek. “Just relax and take it all in, pet.”

She forces you to keep that promise, spreading you wide around her impressive length until you’re letting out gasping, shuddering moans of arousal. Your half-hard cock dribbles precum at the stimulation, your empty pussy tightening up as she caves in your asshole.

You suddenly realize, resurfacing from the haze of pleasure your mistress has you trapped in, that she’s bottomed out inside you. She’s smiling devilishly, rubbing her knot against your plump, sensitive ring as if to tease you with what’s to come. You already know she’s going to fuck you however she wants, take you however she likes, but that doesn’t mean you’re not going to enjoy it too.

“Hold on for a moment, pet,” Siegwulfe whispers to you. “This next part is going to get a little… rough.”

Her warning serves as nothing more than kindling to stoke the fire of your excitement as she slowly raises her hips, drawing back so far there’s only a few inches of her doggydick left inside you. Then, grinning down at you while she watches your reaction, she sinks herself to the hilt in one long, fluid motion that has you gasping and shaking around her.

Next up will be the scene where she rides your dick. She's not so cruel as to deny you that! If you're okay with begging, anyway, but she already makes you do that.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Siegwulfe's anal scene is done and up on Patreon.

Next up will be the scene where she rides your dick. She's not so cruel as to deny you that! If you're okay with begging, anyway, but she already makes you do that.
she sounds worse than sera (that does not mean its a bad thing)

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Any chances of masculinifying the seigwulfe?
Cool idea but I think it'd be better off with a new NPC than using Siegwulfe tbh. Or more like a new model entirely. There's gotta be a male line out there somewhere. Speaking of male taurs, I'm hoping my forgehound makes it in for next public build.

Reactions: Zavos

The Krispiness

May 7, 2018
Under your bed.
www.google.com
Do you have any plans to continue Ashley, the centauress banker? I liked the idea of her being quiet and lacking in confidence due to her condition until the PC helps her become more confident (especially in the good end). I also liked the idea that said condition would be no issue at Tavros but she's been too scared to go outside and put herself out there.

Anyway, who would in a New Texan competition: Haley, Amber, or Ashley? AKA, the treatment with a few mods, overdosing on mods, or being born with it.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Uh, Amber? Ashley? Condition? What am I missing, here?
A lot.

And I believe that Amber is Slab's creation, not WSAN's. And Ashley is a Taur character who is currently on hiatus for the time being.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Do you have any plans to continue Ashley, the centauress banker? I liked the idea of her being quiet and lacking in confidence due to her condition until the PC helps her become more confident (especially in the good end). I also liked the idea that said condition would be no issue at Tavros but she's been too scared to go outside and put herself out there.
I've shelved her because I couldn't get her done in a swift enough manner - it's kind of a hard sell to be like "I know you've commissioned me for <thing>, but I'm working on personal projects right now lol!". I'm glad you like her, though, and I do really want to put her in. Maybe I'll be able to get someone to comm it in the future. I could probably get her done in a couple thousand (or less) words.

Anyway, who would in a New Texan competition: Haley, Amber, or Ashley? AKA, the treatment with a few mods, overdosing on mods, or being born with it.
For sheer output... probably Haley! But I think Ashley could probably give her a run for her money. Amber isn't so much about cumsplosions, just that she really needs to get it in and she happens to have big balls.

A lot.

And I believe that Amber is Slab's creation, not WSAN's.
Nope, they've just got the same name. Amber is the name I chose for the dryad (spoilers!!!).

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Well dang it, colour me shocked!

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Say, will there be any de-dicking of the dryad?
Definitely open to being commissioned on that one. I wouldn't go so far as to say it's "planned" but I've had it in mind as a possibility since her inception that a potential 'cure' path for her could involve being turned into a completely vanilla female deertaur or a completely vanilla female human.
As it is though that's a long way down the line. People seem more intent on commissioning stuff that makes her more of what she is rather than less, which kinda surprised me at the time but doesn't in retrospect.

Won't that make things a bit confusing?
I've already set the precedent by doubling up on Alex! I'm pretty sure it won't matter too much.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
..... Why am I angry about this?! I am genuinely slightly upset by it. I don't want to be, but I am! I guess it's triggering my inner OCD.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
:negativeman:

I have never, ever been good at picking names (I'm the guy who spent 2 hours in character creation umming and ahhing over names) and it's a running theme in my life even now. It's a good thing my parents picked mine or I'd be 29 and still trying to decide.

In better, more positive news! Siegwulfe's dick scene is done. I don't know how to word that so as to be specific. It is the scene where you fuck her pussy with your dick, or perhaps more like the scene where she fucks your dick with her pussy. I hope this was illuminating.

On a side note, my Patreon hit 250/month. This was literally beyond my wildest dreams when I started it. I might have to open up more commission slots at this rate. Hope everyone's having a good July.

Reactions: Mister Gregar

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Just don't come up with any two to three syllable names starting with "M" and including "i". Between Mai, Maja, Maki, Marik, Marina, Mi'dee, Mica, Miko, Millie, and Milly, the wiki's persistent character list is starting to get just a bit silly. There are a few more similar, like Mirrin, Marsail, Myrna and Mitzi, but they're still pretty recognizable to me.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
:negativeman:

I have never, ever been good at picking names (I'm the guy who spent 2 hours in character creation umming and ahhing over names) and it's a running theme in my life even now. It's a good thing my parents picked mine or I'd be 29 and still trying to decide.

In better, more positive news! Siegwulfe's dick scene is done. I don't know how to word that so as to be specific. It is the scene where you fuck her pussy with your dick, or perhaps more like the scene where she fucks your dick with her pussy. I hope this was illuminating.

On a side note, my Patreon hit 250/month. This was literally beyond my wildest dreams when I started it. I might have to open up more commission slots at this rate. Hope everyone's having a good July.

I had a similar problem with names as well, but I've somewhat gotten over it by using anagrams of other words or combining other words, sadly I haven't done it when I join Fen forums, but at times I've thought that using shorter 3 letter names or nicknames worked a bit better because it's easier to remember and not something difficult to spell. Then again just using the normal names on websites that give them to you is better than having the name Axle Romsplitter, some times a name like Tom Smith works or Alice Steele.

It's all cool tho Wsan we all have that same problem of picking names, just gotta make sure you don't make the names really silly like cold monkey said.

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
e: for some reason this appeared before the post it was responding to, which is XboxMaster's one on the next page.

I mean it's spelt differently but may I draw your attention to my av? :p

If I get stumped there are some pretty good name generators out there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.