Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Wsan, have you considered adding a FAQ to your thread starter? You pump out so much content that certain questions are bound to be asked, and this thread is really accumulating pages, which makes it a little much to ask that people read through all of it to see if the question's been answered already.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Is there any hope for a non bimbo Dom Siegewolf?
So this was actually part of the initial pitch but we scrapped it because that is a lot - A LOT - of work. She's already over 20,000 words and that's just with no variation. So to answer your question, yes, but don't hold your breath - the original commissioner was mostly interested in the bimbo route.

Wsan, have you considered adding a FAQ to your thread starter? You pump out so much content that certain questions are bound to be asked, and this thread is really accumulating pages, which makes it a little much to ask that people read through all of it to see if the question's been answered already.
It doesn't bother me, honestly. If anything it's nice to know people are interacting with my content (not that they have much choice these days but...)

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
the original commissioner was mostly interested in the bimbo route.
I don't understand the appeal of Bimbo content. I can't stand the speech, the only bimbo that gets a pass is Stella cause preg shit but otherwise I stay clear. Had to start a new char to get Mitzi off my ship cause of that. Also would totes comish the other variant if I had the monies to spar as of right now though I'm broke :(

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I don't understand the appeal of Bimbo content. I can't stand the speech, the only bimbo that gets a pass is Stella cause preg shit but otherwise I stay clear. Had to start a new char to get Mitzi off my ship cause of that. Also would totes comish the other variant if I had the monies to spar as of right now though I'm broke :(
It's not to everyone's taste. I would recommend trying this expansion pack out anyway when it's done but if you hate it, I can't do much about it.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
As someone keeping up with the bimbo dom doc, I can say that you can't even tell she's a bimbo in a lot of the later dialogue.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Which I don't find appealing in a Dom let alone a companion.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Hm sounds like I'll need to mess with the Forgehound some more when I can, I really enjoy his scenes especially the inclusion of a fisting scene!

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Hm sounds like I'll need to mess with the Forgehound some more when I can, I really enjoy his scenes especially the inclusion of a fisting scene!
He has a lot of different scenes, you might want a save file in front of him if you wanna get them all!

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Put up a win scene for the Slavebreaker on Patreon - gonna be taking the last days of the month to wrap up my monthly Patreon obligations, so Fen'll probably? end up completing her before I get back to it. Coming before the end of the month - Lund Voyeurism, the next 2 Lund Breaking The PC scenes, the Dryad Patreon story, and the start of the Dumbfuck expansion for the Dryad too.

Reactions: Freed85

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Shou is drawing the Floofy Milo boss guy on stream right now and I've genuinely never been this excited for an enemy in TiTS x-x (Not saying the name to avoid spoilers and such)

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Shou is drawing the Floofy Milo boss guy on stream right now and I've genuinely never been this excited for an enemy in TiTS x-x (Not saying the name to avoid spoilers and such)
I'd practically forgotten they existed by now tbh. Ask me about stuff I wrote 1-3 months ago and someone else might as well have written it for all I'll remember about it.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I'd practically forgotten they existed by now tbh. Ask me about stuff I wrote 1-3 months ago and someone else might as well have written it for all I'll remember about it.
Does being prolific do that?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I really wish I could read them, he looks so hot ;~;

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
I just thought of something, Wsan. Getting the "Mare Must" status from Aina makes you encounter Amber more often on Mhen'ga. Any plans to reference it in any of her crew scenes if Steele has the effect, or otherwise affect the frequency of the interactions?

Reactions: Raindrops

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
For my one I think you actually have to win, because it's the scene where you put her in your dik. It's just that afterwards she doesn't wanna come out
I think anyway, I don't really remember

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Putting up some end-of-month updates on Patreon!
The aforementioned Lund-dom part III (I think), will probably have this finished by the end of today. Also the Lund voyeurism stuff, will have that finished next month! Since a lot of my commissions are taking place via Patreon now, expect to see them done in pieces. Hopefully they're varied enough to keep your interest.

Early next month I will probably be working on CoC2 stuff a bit but I'll also be hammering out the Slavebreaker's remaining scenes while Fen is at FenCon GenCon.

I just thought of something, Wsan. Getting the "Mare Must" status from Aina makes you encounter Amber more often on Mhen'ga. Any plans to reference it in any of her crew scenes if Steele has the effect, or otherwise affect the frequency of the interactions?
Missed this. Probably not, things like being cum-covered or mare-musked were put in after the fact because when the dryad was first put in, she popped up too often and people were getting annoyed. Then the encounter rate was nerfed and she never popped up, so people got annoyed - then fen introduced some mechanics to optionally raise her encounter rate. I totally approve of it but it's mechanical in nature, not story-related.

Also, the dryad story should be up on Patreon tomorrow and I'll probably make a bit of reference to it during her expansion content - not that much, though. I've never liked it when an author's ego kind of runs away with the plot and they expect people to know of their own work outside the game. We'll see if I make any reference to it at all when I actually get to it.

Reactions: Freed85

H3X

Jul 10, 2018
Since a lot of my commissions are taking place via Patreon now, expect to see them done in pieces. Hopefully they're varied enough to keep your interest.

Does this include the "giving drugs to dryad" commissions? Or are those scheduled for after the CoC2 and Lund stuff?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Does this include the "giving drugs to dryad" commissions? Or are those scheduled for after the CoC2 and Lund stuff?
I work on dryad stuff in between all the other things, really. Speaking of which I'm going to bed now but I'll give you a message tomorrow about your comm! Sorry, I can actually be awful about remembering potential commissions. I keep a list of my active ones, but I often forget the ones that are up in the air. Don't hesitate to message me if I've taken too long to get back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.