Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Are there any plans in the works to expand Stella. I like her but wish the pregnancy and children aspects of her interaction were expanded on a bit. There aren't many (to my knowledge) instances in the game where we can interact with Ausar children.
Haven't really thought about it but I'd be keen to do a small nursery expansion. I enjoyed writing the milodan fluff stuff.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Hey dudes! This is my forum update post. Uhh I'm just going to link to my Patreon post instead because it's public. https://www.patreon.com/posts/july-update-of-20493011
The most relevant point is that my commission prices are rising (in September) to $21/1000 because I'm poor.

Stuff on the agenda for August:
- Finish the Slyveren girl (this'll be done in the next few days)
- Get an early version of Brint out the door (CoC2 stuff)
- Finish Siegwulfe (Yay Siegwulfe!!!)
- Finish Dryad stuff - I'd really, really like to get her out the door sometime early-mid August. She's got the Dumbfuck stuff and an Equilicum commission on the way.
- A Kiroquest commission for fen
- Snekwife companion commission for thernn
- My Patreon commissions obviously
- ???

Think that's all. Hope you guys are enjoying my stuff so far.

Troller

Jun 29, 2017
Hey dudes! This is my forum update post. Uhh I'm just going to link to my Patreon post instead because it's public. https://www.patreon.com/posts/july-update-of-20493011
The most relevant point is that my commission prices are rising (in September) to $21/1000 because I'm poor.

Stuff on the agenda for August:
- Finish the Slyveren girl (this'll be done in the next few days)
- Get an early version of Brint out the door (CoC2 stuff)
- Finish Siegwulfe (Yay Siegwulfe!!!)
- Finish Dryad stuff - I'd really, really like to get her out the door sometime early-mid August. She's got the Dumbfuck stuff and an Equilicum commission on the way.
- A Kiroquest commission for fen
- Snekwife companion commission for thernn
- My Patreon commissions obviously
- ???

Think that's all. Hope you guys are enjoying my stuff so far.
Kiroquest? That is very intriguing :eek:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I also have an announcement, from now on all of my commissions will be billed at $25/1000 words.

This will force Fen to give B and Wsan $30.

The Krispiness

May 7, 2018
Under your bed.
www.google.com
Some more hints at her hidden intelligence would certainly set her apart from the brain-dead bimbos in the game. That's why I liked Stella when I tend to ignore bimbo content (Dryad, you're fine as is. NO DUMBFUCK FO' YOU!). It's nice to see a character that chooses to submit to her base desires rather than having it forced on them via transformations, drugs, and addictions.

Reactions: zero point sixty

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Some more hints at her hidden intelligence would certainly set her apart from the brain-dead bimbos in the game. That's why I liked Stella when I tend to ignore bimbo content (Dryad, you're fine as is. NO DUMBFUCK FO' YOU!). It's nice to see a character that chooses to submit to her base desires rather than having it forced on them via transformations, drugs, and addictions.

'A man chooses, a slave obeys', eh?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I accidentally did that thing where you turn a bad end into a good end with the Slyveren. I'm sure most people won't mind though.

One more loss scene and the snakewoman's done and gonna be slapped into the game. Should be written very soon (today maybe depending on how much I wanna mash video gaem) and coded pretty quickly.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Alright, snek's done. That was an extremely long project. 21.3k words from me and another ~17k from fen. I've got my part up on Patreon, and the complete project should be making its way into a backer release near you soon(tm). I enjoyed writing her, so hopefully y'all enjoy reading her.

river_song25

May 12, 2016
I just noticed a lot of bitchy or characters with a chip on their shoulder go to the nursery and can impregnate steele, what's up with that? Also does Zep make the player give birth to humans or cows?
Which characters do that, and can Steele return the favor? *lol*

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I really l8ke seeing Zephyrs softer side. It shows that she's not just an ultra dominant asshat, which is what I originally had her penned as.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Sera is really just the ultimate tsundere. I mean, she mellows out INCREDIBLY if you make her your sub. But only then. Which is kinda sad, I like mellow Sera.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Sera is really just the ultimate tsundere. I mean, she mellows out INCREDIBLY if you make her your sub. But only then. Which is kinda sad, I like mellow Sera.
She's not really a Tsundere unless I'm misunderstanding what a Tsundere is. She makes it clear she's into you, that's why she fucks you and stuff

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
I accidentally did that thing where you turn a bad end into a good end with the Slyveren. I'm sure most people won't mind though.
:yes:
Really can't wait for the slavebreaker to get added to the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.