Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Alright, there's a bugfix going in soonish that should address pretty much everything (probably, I did a lot of testing but might not have gotten everything - be sure to bug report things!) so I wanted to do a little guide for Zephyr PC pregnancy:

The content is started with the 'Bets' option in her talk menu
When you lose once, she'll fuck you. If you're unlucky (or lucky lol) you'll instantly get pregnant - I found this happened pretty commonly because Zephyr is Zephyr, and incredibly virile. This will lock you from the Double Down option.
Assuming you're not pregnant, you can bet and lose again. This time she'll offer to double down.
If you lose the double down, she'll fuck you harder. It probably won't take many tries of her doing this to impregnate you.
From there she'll give you a different scene when you lose the bet.
Eventually you give birth and Zephyr starts showing up at the Nursery - 2 days there, 5 days on NT. This gives you another 6 or 7? scenes between the milking scene in the Nursery where she walks in on you, her sex options, and the bits where you play with her and the kids.
After you give birth (or sooner I think), Zephyr will be a lot nicer when you talk to her on NT or meet her in the stocks at Miscreant Manor.

Enjoy!
Lund content will be out today and dryad story tonite!

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Alright, there's a bugfix going in soonish that should address pretty much everything (probably, I did a lot of testing but might not have gotten everything - be sure to bug report things!) so I wanted to do a little guide for Zephyr PC pregnancy:

The content is started with the 'Bets' option in her talk menu
When you lose once, she'll fuck you. If you're unlucky (or lucky lol) you'll instantly get pregnant - I found this happened pretty commonly because Zephyr is Zephyr, and incredibly virile. This will lock you from the Double Down option.
Assuming you're not pregnant, you can bet and lose again. This time she'll offer to double down.
If you lose the double down, she'll fuck you harder. It probably won't take many tries of her doing this to impregnate you.
From there she'll give you a different scene when you lose the bet.
Eventually you give birth and Zephyr starts showing up at the Nursery - 2 days there, 5 days on NT. This gives you another 6 or 7? scenes between the milking scene in the Nursery where she walks in on you, her sex options, and the bits where you play with her and the kids.
After you give birth (or sooner I think), Zephyr will be a lot nicer when you talk to her on NT or meet her in the stocks at Miscreant Manor.

Enjoy!
Lund content will be out today and dryad story tonite!
didnt realise zephyr had a soft side beside her tits

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I just noticed a lot of bitchy or characters with a chip on their shoulder go to the nursery and can impregnate steele, what's up with that? Also does Zep make the player give birth to humans or cows?

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
I just noticed a lot of bitchy or characters with a chip on their shoulder go to the nursery and can impregnate steele, what's up with that? Also does Zep make the player give birth to humans or cows?

Humans, I guess. The Treatment doesn't seem to be passed down, since they all have to get it.

edit: As to your other question, I suppose it's because preg content is popular, and it's a decent narrative device for character development of that type of NPC.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Humans, I guess. The Treatment doesn't seem to be passed down, since they all have to get it.

edit: As to your other question, I suppose it's because preg content is popular, and it's a decent narrative device for character development of that type of NPC.

I wasn't asking for why preg content in general, I mean why with some of the people who could be considered assholes in the galaxy, Sera Riya and now Zep. I don't mind Sera and Zep because out out the both of them they kinda have reasons for being mad some of the time and kinda being assholes, but Riya is a straight up racist towards xenos and popping out little Riyas doesn't even make her heart warm up to Xenos in the slightest. I'm just asking why the assholes get preg content, for a friend is all. *Looks around trying to look like they aren't asking for their own personal reasons*

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
I wasn't asking for why preg content in general, I mean why with some of the people who could be considered assholes in the galaxy, Sera Riya and now Zep. I don't mind Sera and Zep because out out the both of them they kinda have reasons for being mad some of the time and kinda being assholes, but Riya is a straight up racist towards xenos and popping out little Riyas doesn't even make her heart warm up to Xenos in the slightest. I'm just asking why the assholes get preg content, for a friend is all. *Looks around trying to look like they aren't asking for their own personal reasons*

Yeah, that's why I specified "for that type of NPC". To be more clear, a cold or arsehole-y character warming up to you is a very popular trope, and the point I was making was that in a smut game with a large fanbase for preg, it makes sense to use that as a catalyst for that change.

I'll admit, Riya does run counter to my theory, but to be honest I don't really know what's up with her in general. Even her little mini-quest doesn't really redeem her in any way.

e: This reminds me, Wsan, can Zephyr impregnate you via her normal scenes? Cos if not, she impregnated me via butt-sex o_O

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
People like dommes and having their kids is about as dommed as you can get.

Well I guess then.

Yeah, that's why I specified "for that type of NPC". To be more clear, a cold or arsehole-y character warming up to you is a very popular trope, and the point I was making was that in a smut game with a large fanbase for preg, it makes sense to use that as a catalyst for that change.

I'll admit, Riya does run counter to my theory, but to be honest I don't really know what's up with her in general. Even her little mini-quest doesn't really redeem her in any way.

e: This reminds me, Wsan, can Zephyr impregnate you via her normal scenes? Cos if not, she impregnated me via butt-sex o_O

Yeah, I guess people do love seeing doms become more loving or softer or show more emotion besides being pissed at what they currently are doing.

Personally I wish we could just impregnate Mrs.Reasner and either I AM A BIG STINKY BRAIN her husband or fool him into believing that it's theirs. But this ain't the place to talk about Reasner stuff.

I was just askin why they got the preg shit is all, I don't mind if they do, we just get more babs for the nursery and more work for Bridget to do, she's doing gods work by taking care of 1k plus babs that each Steele has.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Are either of the Lund ones finished? I see the docs up and they could reasonably stop where they end currently, but I have no idea.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
It looks like the answer is currently yes - even if you never do the bets (and thus never have the breeding talk).

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I just want to say that, bugs or no bugs, the gentle pregnant sex with Zeph is unbelievably hot. Thanks, @Wsan!

Reactions: Wsan

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Cos if not, she impregnated me via butt-sex o_O
lol
She can impregnate you on the first bet, which is actually a bit of a bummer because then you don't even see the double down stuff. You might want to go ahead and submit this as a bug.

It looks like the answer is currently yes - even if you never do the bets (and thus never have the breeding talk).
Oh, if she can impregnate you via anal that's definitely a problem. And thanks!

Are either of the Lund ones finished? I see the docs up and they could reasonably stop where they end currently, but I have no idea.
The voyeurism one is not, the submission one is. The voyeurism one is gonna have some small followups.

Last edited:
Reactions: Freed85

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Shit i heard of rough anal but damn impregnating through the ass, that's some sperm racing to be born.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
lol
She can impregnate you on the first bet, which is actually a bit of a bummer because then you don't even see the double down stuff. You might want to go ahead and submit this as a bug.

Oh, if she can impregnate you via anal that's definitely a problem. And thanks!

The voyeurism one is not, the submission one is. The voyeurism one is gonna have some small followups.
Does that submission doc contain two scenes? I thought there were supposed to be two

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Does that submission doc contain two scenes? I thought there were supposed to be two
Yes? Aw man... I just checked and I see I never pasted over the original link. I'll fix that in a sec.

My Patreon story for July, Dryad x Ellie, is now up! ~2700 words of taurfucking. Here's a small excerpt:

“Are you feeling alright, darling?” Ellie asked, concern in her bright blue eyes. “Oh, you look a little flushed, you poor little thing! How about we go out the back for a moment and get you some air?”

After popping her little placard up onto the counter, Ellie took Amber’s hand and guided her towards the back of the store. Stumbling along behind the voluptuous beauty, Amber’s mind drifted away as a pretty pink fog encircled her brain. Her eyes stuck to Ellie’s wide, cushioned backside and watched entrance, the leithan’s strong hindlegs giving her gait a sexy sway. Drifting lower, Amber spotted sweat trickling down Ellie’s powerful thighs… wait, no, that’s not sweat, it’s…

“Amber?” Ellie repeated, bending down to look into her eyes. “Are you okay?”

“I-I am,” Amber gasped, succeeding only in taking another deep breath of the scent fluttering around her head, eddying and swirling. “I just can’t, cant think! I go into heat and- and you just… you just smell so nice,” she finished, looking at Ellie with eyes wide. She was breathing hard now, nipples standing out on her pale pink breasts, stiff as rocks.

Recognition dawned on Ellie’s face, a gasp spilling from her mouth much in the same way her titanic rack was spilling from her top. “Oh, sweetie! You should have said so in the store, I would have just let you behind the counter! Easy fix though, hun.”

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Yes? Aw man... I just checked and I see I never pasted over the original link. I'll fix that in a sec./QUOTE]
I'm confused, did you share a copy of the first scene only, then write the rest and forget to add the link to the copy of the one with both?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I didn't forget (for once), it just apparently didn't copy the new link when I made it.
Is it supposed to be two scenes though? It's one continual thing, unless I'm missing something

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Weird. I fixed it just now, but I have no idea why it didn't have both scenes in it.
Whatever it was, I'm glad it's fixed, great work :)

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
Are there any plans in the works to expand Stella. I like her but wish the pregnancy and children aspects of her interaction were expanded on a bit. There aren't many (to my knowledge) instances in the game where we can interact with Ausar children.

Status
Not open for further replies.